Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta (41588 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by hardon1(m): 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2022
Patriotic9ja:
Lol. Funny you. You don't see "anything godly in following kahayamata" but find everything godly in having a girlfriend. Awon born again kwantinue.

Meanwhile nor be me holy pass o. Me dey do my own things too.

And he doesn't see it ungodly fornicating with her tooo grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by ednut1(m): 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2022
What if she is a marketer They use the stuff to tighten the toto and make it juicer. If she is not using it for you then na olosho work things

2 Likes

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by jojothaiv(m): 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2022
chatinent:

I don't really know what she may really want to do but since she's still a girlfriend, I feel you are save for later.

Read again.
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by benqo01(m): 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
OP don't mind what people re saying here,na diabolical way she dey go like that before u know it she go upgrade

1 Like

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by johnfem321: 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
Kayamata is just p.. sweetner.. most women use it even married women when they are insecure about their man. there is nothing fetish about it like popular belief.. aside that na she go suffer the effect of the Kayamata pass..
ebuka10box:
I have got a girlfriend,I love her no doubt but I found out she follows kanyamatta pages and guess she has bought kanyamatta in the past before I met her . She claims she is a born again but I don't see any thing godly dealing with kanyamatta.

Pplease am I over reacting?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2022
culf:

you should discuss it with her. maybe she learn some tips there or something.
I know a guy that likes to drink in places like brotels/ashawa house but he is never w womanizer. He prefer his drinks to having 5 beautiful ladies

Just like me

I made alcohol my gf, tho it's what I sell(whiskey) I prefer to be with my alcohol than be with a woman,na just peer pressure make me say make I try find someone besides I'm not getting younger... we may do something or just have a thing for something, that doesn't mean I am really into it.. I love going to strippers club,but I've never gotten a lap dance or sex
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by bravehost4u(m): 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
ebuka10box:
I have got a girlfriend,I love her no doubt but I found out she follows kanyamatta pages and guess she has bought kanyamatta in the past before I met her . She claims she is a born again but I don't see any thing godly dealing with kanyamatta.

when person don tire him go dey find reasons to break-up..

so if someone watches adult films and buys them does that mean he is a movie star?
lolz
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by jessylaurel(f): 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2022
ebuka10box:

If you think you're not overreaching its because the kayamata is working on you. smiley
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Joe4real1988(m): 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2022
ebuka10box:

I have come to realize that u can't change a woman(from xperience). If her ways/belief differs from your expectation/desire, my brother abort, i repeat, abort!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Patriotic9ja(m): 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
hardon1:

And he doesn't see it ungodly fornicating with her tooo grin grin grin

Nor mind the guy. He is just looking for wetin nor loss. He is most likely under 22

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Timblaze(m): 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
You are finished �
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Megabig: 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
She uses it on her sugar daddy not you. I think you are the only one dating, she’s not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
Why are you telling us?
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by poweredcom(m): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
She is an olosho just forget her she will show d colour soon when u see her with one sugar daddy

1 Like

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by wolebest: 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
ebuka10box:

Kayamatta is not evil....

Lucky you for to have someone who deals in it.

Get more education about it.

A mixture of herbs and fruits is natural.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by backtovillage: 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
Why do I find this funny grin
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by poweredcom(m): 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Just like me

I made alcohol my gf, tho it's what I sell(whiskey) I prefer to be with my alcohol than be with a woman,na just peer pressure make me say make I try find someone besides I'm not getting younger... we may do something or just have a thing for something, that doesn't mean I am really into it.. I love going to strippers club,but I've never gotten a lap dance or sex

You ave never had sex, how old r u bro, wtf...again u go to strip club and aint gotten a hot lap dance

Nicca you are lame o
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Etuagievin(m): 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
Patriotic9ja:
Lol. Funny you. You don't see "anything godly in following kahayamata" but find everything godly in having a girlfriend. Awon born again kwantinue.

Meanwhile nor be me holy pass o. Me dey do my own things too.
. The word girlfriend has become synonymous with pre-marital sex . Ordinarily, it should be a friend who is a female with Platonic undertone.. That' the fellow has a girlfriend may not mean he has committed fornication with her. Sadly, today almost all with a girlfriend think of sex which shouldn't be the case.

1 Like

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by doneback04: 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
ebuka10box:

Bro run for your life ooo, if you know truly well that u don't want to marry her oo if not
if anything comes between u guys and u leave her she will use that stuff to attack you
Mark my word
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by hedonido: 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
Anybody, man or woman, that claims to be 'born again' as in prayerful, churchy - churchy Christian should be cast away. They're always terribly evil and useless. Born again my foot.

1 Like

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by greggng: 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2022
I use to think is diabolic until one lady convince me ..is just a measure taken to satisfy your man in bed...it makes your experience with her memorable ..her pussy will always bring you home no matter the fight ...so tell me what is wrong with it if you love her .?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Berlindefense: 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
Lol no be small man be that grin grin
culf:

you should discuss it with her. maybe she learn some tips there or something.
I know a guy that likes to drink in places like brotels/ashawa house but he is never w womanizer. He prefer his drinks to having 5 beautiful ladies
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Patriotic9ja(m): 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
Etuagievin:
. The word girlfriend has become synonymous with pre-marital sex . Ordinarily, it should be a friend who is a female with Platonic undertone.. That' the fellow has a girlfriend may not mean he has committed fornication with her. Sadly, today almost all with a girlfriend think of sex which shouldn't be the case.

So for your mind now you don't know the context the OP is referring to? Don't try to be too clever. Na dat one be "Logbonju" in Asake's voice �

1 Like

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
poweredcom:

You ave never had sex, how old r u bro, wtf...again u go to strip club and aint gotten a hot lap dance

Nicca you are lame o

Well, I've had sex once and that was when I was in my 16th year

I go to strippers club and I've never had a lap dance (it's just to have fun,drink and drive home with my bro,that late night drive na the best... I'm just trying to avoid danger cus these daughters of Jezebel are something else, bitches ain't loyal... but I'm not lame bro, if you know me,u go follow me go anywhere, drink and I go pay for you to knack any babe and u go jogor (e dey important wink)
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by ImoleNaija: 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
I no even believe say the kanyamatta stuff is real.
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by cenmysterio: 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
ebuka10box:

My friend, you are indeed overreacting, the question is do you even know what Kayanmata means? Kanyanmata is simply women's beauty products, this is traditional to the northerners, particularly women. It ranges from women's libido enhancers to tattoos, facial products, and fruit mache consumption. All these are different categories of kanyanmata. Probably it is misinformation/assumption that people in the SE/SS region have that makes it seems it is all about Jazz or voodoo against men.

I guess the marking strategy of Jaruma is partly causing this drama of Kayanmata to be seen with negative insight. Jaruma is purely into the selling of women's libido enhancers thus she uses language that seems to insinuate something else e.g saying "if you buy this product any man that sleeps with you will never leave you" or "If you buy this product you have men at your palm" all this are just ways of saying that the product will make the woman be sexually gratifying for the man, but it is misinterpreted to be that its jazz.

Well, I hope you now understand what Kayanmata is and what it's not.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by harmony75: 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
Proserpina:
Kayamata is just a libido enhancer not juju.
that's was before the northerns women use it for their husbands, but now it is juju just like 419 up grands to yahoo plus so shine your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by HomeTutorsPro: 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
ebuka10box:

I think you are.
You should thank God that someone loves you enough to save you from the marauding daughters of Eve, especially those oloshos you were 4kin since 2020.
Abi you think say we don forget?
Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by olaeffect(m): 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2022
ModCaller:
You suppose dey happy say somebody dey try use kayamata for your matter

I dey tell you.
One of my Oga gave his sidechic N150k to buy kayamata things.
The issue came up while they were gisting and she mentioned that babes that use kayamata are said to be so sweet down below to the point that a man will do anything for them.
My Oga said it was a lie and went ahead to give her N150k to buy it.

This just reminds me sef. Let me chat my Oga now and find out how the matter ended.
This was sometimes last year. I will be back with updates. grin

1 Like

Re: Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta by Oceanjagaban: 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2022
ebuka10box:

You don enter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.