Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) (45246 Views)

Timothy Weah Signed To PSG (Photo) / Arsene Wenger Invited To George Weah's Inauguration As Liberian President / George Weah: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Liberian President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by viodemus: 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
if to say na the original Weah, he for be the man of the match, in many of the games.

The younger Weah dey try.
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Obakoolex(m): 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
Curious345:
tag this chat. "If tinubu becomes president, I'll order my account officer to transfer you 1m..

Drop your account number here now
Wao am curious Mr curious 345 what do you do for a living to be that generous? Cos Tinubu is gonna be your president
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Ashley86400: 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Why is the son not playing for Liberia?
I'm disappointed. More so why would a president celebrate such an unpatriotic act?

How will he convince others to shun other countries for the love of Liberia?

Exactly.
It’s a disgrace.
And people here are applauding him.
How you gonna convince others to play for nigeria?
I mean, Imagine if Bubu’s son was playing for USA.

1 Like

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by RPG2020(m): 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Why didn't the son play for Liberia tongue

His father played for is country.

To me, this is not worth debating on tongue

You want to kill his career grin
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
Like father like son in football
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Why is the son not playing for Liberia?
I'm disappointed. More so why would a president celebrate such an unpatriotic act?

How will he convince others to shun other countries for the love of Liberia?
Africa ehn!
You can see people don really see anything to it here...

2 Likes

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Imagine a president being proud of his son playing for another country at the detriment of his own NATIVE country.
So, if Liberia had met the United States, he would have encouraged his son to play for the U.S against Liberia. That's treasonable!
As the president leader of Liberia, he ought not to LOUD such at all. Not necessary!

Where is the spirit of nationalism?
Imagine
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by eskuvoisrael(m): 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
no act of patriotism in president Weah
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Sedonxavi: 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
Curious345:
Every parents dream..congrats to him..

And that is why we must sweep away tinubu and his macchavellian trolls from power come February 2023 inshallah
à And Tinubu is responsible for Nigeria woes since 1960. Empty skull
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Had the son played for Liberia, he wouldn't have tasted world cup football just as his father never played in the world cup. So I am in full support of Timothy Weah. He has gone a step further than his great father.
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by nwakaegomarcy3: 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffJ8N9cSz1U

Calabar Carnival Returns After Two-year Break

The commissioner for culture and tourism development in Cross River State, Eric Anderson, has said that the Calabar Carnival, will return after a two-year break.
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2022
Romanoff:
Na how my children go shine for better country me sef dey hustle for right now.
You belongs to Vote Wisely department. Goodluck to us..
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
Obakoolex:
Am going to be a proud father like this one day. My children will make me proud
Vote wisely if you want your children to make you happy or proud.
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Karsun24(m): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2022
Bvacvh8ba:
Yooooooo!
Let me teach you how to close greedy white clients, and Earn in dollars starting today with Instagram!!!
I've got Proofs attached too...
Boss I am interested and here is my WhatsApp Number 08138501438
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Mccullum: 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2022
Curious345:
Every parents dream..congrats to him..

And that is why we must sweep away tinubu and his macchavellian trolls from power come February 2023 inshallah

Look at how this hater writing In-sha-Allah, can't you use God instead, hatred has blocked your brain grin

any way you're labouring in vain, Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria, cry me a river, Asiwaju is cruising to victory in 2023.
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by babajero(m): 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Why didn't the son join the father to steal the national wealth, because according to you guys in Nigeria every child of a successful person must be by the apron.
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by babajero(m): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
Obakoolex:

First paragraph: sensible talk
Second paragraph: haters talk

Like it or not president Tinubu and his son seyi are going to do a lot of exploits for our dear country starting from 2023
And you and your generations to come will continue being a slave to them.
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Karlosorji(m): 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
Obakoolex:

First paragraph: sensible talk
Second paragraph: haters talk

Like it or not president Tinubu and his son seyi are going to do a lot of exploits for our dear country starting from 2023
They should go to Iragbiji and rest. They've tried
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by mradjoy(m): 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
Romanoff:

Me wey dey find how to japa.
Nice idea madam:
Incase you are planning to travel/japa
I sell cheaper flight tickets to anywhere in the world, my DM is open or do it urself here: https://go.adjoytravels.com/NRLD
Help my hustle abeg. Kindly help share with family and friends thank you
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by victorazy(m): 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2022
chessguru:
The father served his country in his time as a footballer and even sponsored the team , His son made a choice to play for the states because he was in a better position to learn from his fathers mistakes , they wear the shoes , they have reasons for their choices , when e reach your turn play for your country . the Weah family has a right to their choices and it is a good choice.

Anyway, US and Liberia is like Father & Son.
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by victorazy(m): 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
PoliteActivist:

See the reason below.
It is not your usual two countries situation.
They are same family

Is true o!

Thanks for reminding us.

1 Like

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by PoliteActivist: 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2022
victorazy:

Is true o!

Thanks for reminding us.

Uwc
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by oneMalik: 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
Proud parent !

How I wish this is Buhari and Aisha ?

social media for don crash by now .
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Patriotsleague: 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2022
Presidential levels, George Weah is a great man.
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Allisgud: 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2022
Shout-out to the real guyz who made it from scratch without anybody influence
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by TheOmoney(m): 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
A whole President's son....is proud not representing his homeland because he knows there's no hope for his fatherland in that area.
It's wrong for the President to celebrate his son who is representing another country.
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Ugosample(m): 10:09pm On Nov 30, 2022
magicminister:

Exactly my thoughts as well! Like, he’s the president for fucckssss sake!!! Omo some African countries will break your heart with the way they normalize evil!
What is evil about this though?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / CAF African Champions League Final To Be Replayed. / Matthijs de Ligt And Luis Suarez At Ajax (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.