Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) (45286 Views)

Timothy Weah Signed To PSG (Photo) / Arsene Wenger Invited To George Weah's Inauguration As Liberian President / George Weah: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Liberian President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Elidrisy20: 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
PoliteActivist:
this is not a reason

See the reason below.
It is not your usual two countries situation.
They are same family
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by MrSensor(m): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
Confused people
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Romanoff(f): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
Dshocker:

Football academy dey for Sudan, Niger, Chad and Congo.

Just choose one.....
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Romanoff(f): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
Dshocker:

Football academy dey for Sudan, Niger, Chad and Congo.

Just choose one.....

Na your children fit go those ones.
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by usagee36: 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
Smart men help build their children's lives beyond hell Nigeria or Africa. I fault my dad for not having me in America but rather he chased everything underskirt with opportunities he gotgringrin grin grin But thank God I did it on my own. God bless America land of free!

2 Likes

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2022
pstemma1990:
the father only celebrated the son, not U. S. A, just like a Nigerian governor celebrating a son that is with us Army or airforce..

There's nothing wrong there, the son had been in the US from birth, and that's where he was be PSG signed him.
Thank God you said Nigerian governor celebrates. You blacks will never disappoint.

Wake me up when your white masters do same

1 Like

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Dshocker(m): 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
Romanoff:

Na your children fit go those ones.

grin grin grin

I know say you go react, like say no be human beings dey live for those countries.

Canada, Usa, Uk, Australia and co don full, na the available ones i mention earlier.
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by nkemoma(m): 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
Laughingkk:

Everything
Everything
Everything
Bad Belle no good
Stop this your hatred towards those who have made it in life so that God can do your own

Must Yusuf play football in the world cup before the Buhari will celebrate him?
Bad Belle go and check his lifestyle and the schools he attended
Please stop this poverty hatred now before it ruins you

Like crashing a 50m bike despite being jobless abi
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by udomonday: 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Why is the son not playing for Liberia?
I'm disappointed. More so why would a president celebrate such an unpatriotic act?

How will he convince others to shun other countries for the love of Liberia?
the son is also an American as he is Liberian,so the father has to respect his decision.
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Romanoff(f): 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
Dshocker:

grin grin grin

I know say you go react, like say no be human beings dey live for those countries.

Canada, Usa, Uk, Australia and co don full, na the available ones i mention earlier.

Make your children go there.
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by omurphy23456: 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
This is indeed a show of shame, it is sacrilegious that a president's son is playing for another country and the said president is contented with it. Mr Weah is a disgrace to Africa.

3 Likes

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by pstemma1990: 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Thank God you said Nigerian governor celebrates. You blacks will never disappoint.

Wake me up when your white masters do same
U can't force some people to make decisions... As a father, urs is to guide and support ur children..

Tammy Abraham is playing for England, his choice, many France players are not from France...

If the father of Mpape becomes president of Cameron by chance tomorrow, u will ask him not to celebrate his son because he's representing another country..

Timothy Weah had been in the U. S. A as a teenage footballer before his father even became president.

1 Like

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by TooMuchSense1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
Romanoff:

We go dey come back come do Christmas.
cheesy grin. That one too no bad sha
Please, in case Peter Obi doesn't win the presidential election next year, you will do me a favour and take me along with you grin. Obi is our LAST HOPE now.
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by dododawa1: 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2022
AFRICA LEADER and their thinking faculty,leave his nation to celebrate SON playing for another NATION, RUBBISH.

1 Like

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by naijknight: 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2022
Round of 16...then you are welcome back home grin
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by MadamExcellency: 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
UrPapa:
na only you talk real talk
How can a member of the first family of the country represent another country
Africa is just so fvcked up

The boy wasn't born in Liberia but in the USA. The decision was made far before the father became president.

The son can contest for US President but George can't.
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2022
See some dogs seething in the comments. Please collect your tears in a drum and mail them to me. tongue grin
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by richeeyo(m): 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
Obakoolex:

First paragraph: sensible talk
Second paragraph: haters talk

Like it or not president Tinubu and his son seyi are going to do a lot of exploits for our dear country starting from 2023
That seyi get better ideas
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Treasure17(m): 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
That babe behind George famzing the guy.
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Wuppdex: 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2022
Worst still, the buffon and his wife left presidential duties in Liberia to support their son playing for USA, shithole mentality.

MALIGNANTGuest:
Imagine a president being proud of his son playing for another country at the detriment of his own NATIVE country.
So, if Liberia had met the United States, he would have encouraged his son to play for the U.S against Liberia. That's treasonable!
As the president leader of Liberia, he ought not to LOUD such at all. Not necessary!

Where is the spirit of nationalism?

2 Likes

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Why didn't the son play for Liberia tongue

His father played for is country.

To me, this is not worth debating on tongue

Because he has multiple countries to choose from but prefers his birthplace, which is the USA,

Timothy Weah was born in the US, one of three countries he can play for.

Father's birth place: Liberia
Father nationality: Liberian and American 

Mother's birth place: Jamaica 
mother's nationality: Jamaican, Liberian and American 

This boy is an adult at 22. He can make his own choice. He has 3 countries to choose from (Liberia, Jamaica, or America). He settled for America, his birthplace.
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by tyinfinity: 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
Peter obi son is a a strong member of ipob
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Why didn't the son play for Liberia tongue

His father played for is country.

To me, this is not worth debating on tongue

His son is also playing for his own country.
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Libertyquezt(m): 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2022
He is happy for the progress of his son – at least – if Tim doesnt play for Liberia.
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by guychidile: 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
How i wish I am this family .
God make such for me please.
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by WhiteRuler: 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2022
Why didn't Yusuf Buhari play for Nigeria? Or which Nigerian politicians' son or daughter has ever played for Nigeria or embarked on any national or international assignment? All they do is lazy around and thief under the cover of their Papa or mama. #spit on them.
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by bdon123(m): 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2022
Obakoolex:

First paragraph: sensible talk
Second paragraph: haters talk

Like it or not president Tinubu and his son seyi are going to do a lot of exploits for our dear country starting from 2023
First paragraph -better talk.
Tinubu will never rule Nigeria,its Obi or Atiku
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Softmirror: 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Why is the son not playing for Liberia?
I'm disappointed. More so why would a president celebrate such an unpatriotic act?

How will he convince others to shun other countries for the love of Liberia?

LIBERIA IS AN EXTENSION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

2 Likes

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
despite struggle, all of bob marley's kids were born and raised in jamaica. Unlike Africa leaders who don't like africa
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by godwon01(m): 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
Wear is a clever man. He didn't play in any world cup and so desperate to make his son to play in the world cup at all cost . He knew that Liberia has no chance to qualify in Africa that was the reason he didn't want his son to play for Liberia.
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Constablepatr: 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
Curious345:
Every parents dream..congrats to him..

And that is why we must sweep away tinubu and his macchavellian trolls from power come February 2023 inshallah

Don’t be pathetic don’t forget George wear was the president of a country why his son played for another country.

That’s how unpatriotic WE’RE as Human

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith / Meet The Youngest Players Of AFCON 2021 / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Again Among The Favourites For The Ballon D'or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.