Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,461 members, 7,812,410 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) (45232 Views)

Timothy Weah Signed To PSG (Photo) / Arsene Wenger Invited To George Weah's Inauguration As Liberian President / George Weah: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Liberian President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by officialwdhtv: 11:07am On Nov 30, 2022
Liberian President George Weah & his wife Clar Weah celebrate with their son, US Player Timothy Weah after the United States qualification for the round of 16 in the Qatar Fifa 2022 World Cup after defeating Iran 1-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-9DnEtOwiA

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CllM5OAJkh7/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Curious345: 11:11am On Nov 30, 2022
Every parents dream..congrats to him..

And that is why we must sweep away tinubu and his macchavellian trolls from power come February 2023 inshallah

183 Likes 8 Shares

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Curious345: 11:13am On Nov 30, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Liberian President George Weah & his wife Clar Weah celebrate with their son, US Player Timothy Weah after the United States qualification for the round of 16 in the Qatar Fifa 2022 World Cup after the defeating Iran 1-0

NLFPMOD lalasticlala etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 11:16am On Nov 30, 2022
Curious345:

And that is why we must sweep away tinubu and his macchavellian trolls from power come February 2023 inshallah

Why didn't the son play for Liberia tongue

His father played for is country.

To me, this is not worth debating on tongue

173 Likes 19 Shares

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Romanoff(f): 11:43am On Nov 30, 2022
Na how my children go shine for better country me sef dey hustle for right now.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Obakoolex(m): 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2022
Curious345:

First paragraph: sensible talk
Second paragraph: haters talk

Like it or not president Tinubu and his son seyi are going to do a lot of exploits for our dear country starting from 2023

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Obakoolex(m): 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
Am going to be a proud father like this one day. My children will make me proud

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by obedience4(m): 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
Romanoff:
Na how my children go shine for better country me sef dey hustle for right now.

"Black widow" you know wan stay Nigeria?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Romanoff(f): 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2022
obedience4:

"Black widow" you know wan stay Nigeria?

Me wey dey find how to japa.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by obedience4(m): 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
Romanoff:

Me wey dey find how to japa.

Nigeria go better na, make una wait till after election, maybe things go better next yaer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Romanoff(f): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
obedience4:

Nigeria go better na, make una wait till after election, maybe things go better next yaer

Na that election year gan gan I plan to japa. Make una keep Nigeria for us.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by obedience4(m): 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2022
Romanoff:

Na that election year gan gan I plan to japa. Make una keep Nigeria for us.

grin...

5 Likes

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Eriggs: 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
Joy of Parenthood.
I celebrate with them too.

7 Likes

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
Is that woman in uniform the Liberia president's ADC? grin grin grin cheesy

13 Likes

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by ImoleNaija: 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
With full supports from parents, a child can go places.

Poverty is a bastard.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Cmanforall: 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Liberian President George Weah & his wife Clar Weah celebrate with their son, US Player Timothy Weah after the United States qualification for the round of 16 in the Qatar Fifa 2022 World Cup after defeating Iran 1-0

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CllM5OAJkh7/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Shine your eyes

In sane countries, you can achieve your goals without bribing

9 Likes

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by sammysmiles(m): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
Congratulations to him, but I don't think USA will make it past the next round...

4 Likes

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Divija(f): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
Proud parent and son..
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Laple0541(m): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
The first ever son of a president to play at world cup.

The look on Weah's face shows that of a fulfilled man, he must be really proud of his son.

18 Likes

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by WildChild00(m): 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2022
Nice one weah family grin
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by meobizy(f): 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2022
Daddy taught him well.

2 Likes

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2022
Curious345:

Bros, I am not a fan of Tinubu, but wetin concern Tinubu for this matter, now?

9 Likes

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Evergreen4(m): 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2022
Obakoolex:

First paragraph: sensible talk
Second paragraph: haters talk

Like it or not president Tinubu and his son seyi are going to do a lot of exploits for our dear country starting from 2023
Same way Buhari and his son Yasuf did Abi?

2 Likes

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by annyplenty(m): 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2022
George Weah's dream of playing at the world cup has been fulfilled through his son

12 Likes

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Why didn't the son play for Liberia tongue

His father played for is country.

To me, this is not worth debating on tongue
His choice, aspiration and dreams.

4 Likes

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by nkemoma(m): 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2022
See man..what can Buhari celebrate Yusuf for?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
Why is the son not playing for Liberia?
I'm disappointed. More so why would a president celebrate such an unpatriotic act?

How will he convince others to shun other countries for the love of Liberia?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
Imagine a president being proud of his son playing for another country at the detriment of his own NATIVE country.
So, if Liberia had met the United States, he would have encouraged his son to play for the U.S against Liberia. That's treasonable!
As the president leader of Liberia, he ought not to LOUD such at all. Not necessary!

Where is the spirit of nationalism?

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by adeniyi65(m): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
Papa. Liberia
Pikin. USA
shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Obakoolex(m): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
Evergreen4:
Same way Buhari and his son Yasuf did Abi?
Far from it....Seyi is an entrepreneur, he knows how to make money and manage a business,
We are in the same field together.
Yusuf is just a spoilt aboki....both him and his father are just oppurtuned

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Once a Red, always a Red': Odion Ighalo tweets emotional goodbye / Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith / CAF African Champions League Final To Be Replayed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.