Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) (45237 Views)

Timothy Weah Signed To PSG (Photo) / Arsene Wenger Invited To George Weah's Inauguration As Liberian President / George Weah: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Liberian President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by DennisEche(m): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
George Weah a Colossal failure as a president of Liberia. We expected more from him but he couldnt meet up with what Johnson Hellen Sirleaf did ,
African politicians are cursed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by FrancescoFarino(f): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
Nice one!
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Johnn78: 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
The Liberian president's son is a dual citizen.He for play for Liberia.
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Curious345: 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2022
ImoleNaija:
With full supports from parents, a child can go places.

Poverty is a bastard.

Riches are good
Poverty is good too
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Cantonese: 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Why didn't the son play for Liberia tongue

His father played for is country.

To me, this is not worth debating on tongue

Bros, you no be their family. The many Nigerians who have joined the US armed forces, why did they make those choices? It’s their lives, it’s their choice. Given the same opportunity, you’d happily claim American citizenship over Nigeria and represent American interests.

His father played for Liberia because he was not a US citizen. Moreso life was much better then. Now the son is an American citizen and owes his allegiance to America.

5 Likes

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by UrPapa: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Imagine a president being proud of his son playing for another country at the detriment of his own NATIVE country.
So, if Liberia had met the United States, he would have encouraged his son to play for the U.S against Liberia. That's treasonable!
Where is the spirit of nationalism?
na only you talk real talk
How can a member of the first family of the country represent another country
Africa is just so fvcked up

10 Likes

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by magicminister: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Imagine a president being proud of his son playing for another country at the detriment of his own NATIVE country.
So, if Liberia had met the United States, he would have encouraged his son to play for the U.S against Liberia. That's treasonable!

Exactly my thoughts as well! Like, he’s the president for fucckssss sake!!! Omo some African countries will break your heart with the way they normalize evil!

1 Like

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by PoliteActivist: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
Obakoolex:

Like it or not president Tinubu and his son seyi are going to do a lot of exploits for our dear country starting from 2023

You forgot MC Oluomo

1 Like

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by UrPapa: 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Why is the son not playing for Liberia?
I'm disappointed. More so why would a president celebrate such an unpatriotic act?

How will he convince others to shun other countries for the love of Liberia?
God bless you
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by victorazy(m): 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Am even ashamed of them. A whole president celebrating his son for serving another country sad disgusting.

Africa has issue.

7 Likes

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Chiffy: 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
Africa is cursed

2 Likes

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
Obakoolex:

First paragraph: sensible talk
Second paragraph: haters talk

Like it or not president Tinubu and his son seyi are going to do a lot of exploits for our dear country starting from 2023

Exploit since 1999, Lagos fine pass Johannesburg and co, Lagos get street lights everywhere, 95% of roads tarred, what a state, I am returning back to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
UrPapa:
I dey United States but I'm weeping right now.
The U. S president son will never join the Italian, Chinese, or Nigerian Army for any reason not even for pay rise or better quality of life.

Such POLITICAL OFFICE HOLDERS shouldn't loud such for it's a national disgrace
Who would have challenged his son to a conquest for Liberia first team shirt ?
What message is he passing to Liberians?
Probably he felt his son wouldn't qualify Liberia and take them to Qatar but qualification is still a possibility and who knows

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

The U. S president son will never join the Italian, Chinese, or Nigerian Army for any reason not even for pay rise or better quality of life.

Thank you for this comment.

I find this act very distasteful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by SUGARCyprian247: 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2022
Wahala,

That Woman in uniform fit run??

Which kind ADC be that

Lol
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by ThierryJay: 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2022
Obakoolex:
Am going to be a proud father like this one day. My children will make me proud

Amen. But in this particular case, it's still the other way round as the Father is a former Ballon D'or holder and President of a country. Those are very big shoes for his son to fill but yes, he is making George proud in his own little way.

Now try to imagine the pressure on Cristiano Ronaldo's footballer son.

2 Likes

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by unamamatoto: 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
As the president leader of Liberia, he ought not to LOUD such at all. Not necessary!

nawa for you ooo... Don't claim woke in everything... Do you know what treason really is ?? undecided

1 Like

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by ATLIEN2027: 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
[s]
Curious345:
Every parents dream..congrats to him..

And that is why we must sweep away tinubu and his macchavellian trolls from power come February 2023 inshallah
[/s]

TRASH as usual
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by chessguru(m): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:

*it is called choice* His father tried to take Liberia to the world cup but could not as one tree can not make a forest , his son made a choice to play for a country with higher chances . it is worth celebrating by their family the son achieved what the father could not do , PURE JOY for them .

2 Likes

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Realret70: 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
Obakoolex:

May God make your life like the APC rule in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by ednut1(m): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
Doesn’t even sound right

1 Like

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by MyAmericandream(f): 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Who would have challenged shirt with his son in Liberia?
Probably he felt his son wouldn't qualify Liberia and take them to Qatar but qualification is still a possibility and who knows

But the USA president son was not born in any of those listed countries, if they were, we can now debate on this issue.

What about if president weah has cajoled Timothy to join Liberia national team and he refused?

2 Likes

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Winning123: 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2022
He is right. Will an American President celebrate his son who plays for another country. He is got no shame

Obakoolex:

1 Like

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Curious345: 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2022
Obakoolex:

tag this chat. "If tinubu becomes president, I'll order my account officer to transfer you 1m..

Drop your account number here now
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by judedwriter(m): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
Like father, like son...

George weah, first african to win Ballon Dior,

Tim weah, first liberian to play in the world cup.
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by chessguru(m): 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
victorazy:

Am even ashamed of them. A whole president celebrating his son for serving another country sad disgusting.

Africa has issue.
The father served his country in his time as a footballer and even sponsored the team , His son made a choice to play for the states because he was in a better position to learn from his fathers mistakes , they wear the shoes , they have reasons for their choices , when e reach your turn play for your country . the Weah family has a right to their choices and it is a good choice.

4 Likes

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by iezeiyida(m): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2022
Timothy, if your father, George Weah, who was really a patriotic citizen of Liberia, decided to play for USA or England and not Liberia, he would have scored many World Cup goals and won more than 1 Ballon D'Or

1 Like

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by chessguru(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
UrPapa:
The Father Gave his all for Liberia as a footballer , their Family learnt a lessons from that , of course you can not understand that lessons unless you walked in their shoes . Ignorance just

2 Likes

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Ikennaford: 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Why is the son not playing for Liberia?
I'm disappointed. More so why would a president celebrate such an unpatriotic act?

How will he convince others to shun other countries for the love of Liberia?
George weah is not patriotic, he's just there for the bags, I'm even ashamed of those comments up there saying every parents dreams,

3 Likes

Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Oludara202: 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
Congratulations to them. Doesn't seem to teach patriotism anyway.
Re: George Weah & Wife Celebrate With Their Son, Timothy After US Qualified (Video) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Liberian President George Weah & his wife Clar Weah celebrate with their son, US Player Timothy Weah after the United States qualification for the round of 16 in the Qatar Fifa 2022 World Cup after defeating Iran 1-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-9DnEtOwiA

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CllM5OAJkh7/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Can Emilokan celebrate his son like this. Blublaaa blablubla

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Egypt's Goalkeeper Refused Man Of The Match Award Because Of Muslim Faith / MTN, Super Sports TV, Big Church Foundation Support Kick Against Rape Football / Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Wedding In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.