Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital (31143 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 40k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 02, 2022
socialjustice93:

Location?
Mine is in Abuja, karu.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by EduBrazil1991(m): 9:01am On Dec 02, 2022
Good day.

Please, where in Ogun?

I have never been to Ogun before but all the Southwestern states are rainforest areas that are good for agriculture.

My location is Kogi though
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by DrDax: 9:13am On Dec 02, 2022
obinna58:

I guess you're part of the motivational speakers, you make it look easy in the mouth
You could get loan and triple your income since it's that easy. In fact expand it all

Goodbye
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by dumahi(m): 11:50am On Dec 02, 2022
Kiliwuwu:

Please I need more explanation on this
Sorry, I just entered Nairaland and noticed that people are asking me to explain how they can supply local rice to end-users in Lagos.

Please, if you want to do this type of business with little capital, you should be ready to hustle real hard. But, there is gain in it.

I'll advise you to go to the source yourself because this will increase your gain and reduce the chances of scam, theft, or receiving what you didn't expect.

I advise buying Ofada rice from places like Ofada or Eleworo both in Obafemi Owode in Ogun State. Go there and ask for how to get to a rice mill.

The first day you will go there, just spend the whole day taking survey. Watch other people secretly as they buy. Know how they measure, how much they pay, etc. Just put on your thinking cap.

Go back and sleep over your experiences. Then, go and buy.

But, before going to buy, talk to people in your neighbourhood (workers especially). To make it easier, you can type a leaflet that says something like, "WE SUPPLY CLEAN LOCAL RICE AT HOME AT CHEAPER PRICE" and share at your church after service (for example).

Make sure you fulfil all your promises oh if you want to last. For example, buy the best quality you can find. Then, find out how much that quality is sold, and deduct even if it is hundred Naira per bushel as far as you are making some gains. You can increase the price later and explain to your customers (after they have become loyal).

Cc:
Vicson2021
Csleek
Jayblaze47

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by swanpiccolo: 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
lifeandjoy:
Keep it aside and continue doing that thing you were doing that gave you that money.
Save up a little more and reinvest in it.
Thank me later

This actually sounds like a good idea. Saving up a little more will give you a lot more options, and some good investment opportunities might pop up in the meantime. Keep your eyes open and do some research. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by mariahAngel(f): 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
laurel03:
what process...

Can you wash beans?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by theamazonguru(m): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
Peacecore:
Comrade how does this one work?

Don't try it.
Well you can reach out to him sha.
But once he tells you to pay one small registration fee.
Just run.

Na Dem.

Imagine paying just 1k.
If 5 people pay that's 5k in a day. Guy is codedly using his fellow hustler to cash out.

Don't say you were not warned.

Peace.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by laurel03(m): 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
mariahAngel:

Can you wash beans?
Is washing beans rocket science? To make beans washing easy you will first take the raw beans to grounding machine to break it for you. Moreover other that are selling it are they not washing it??
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by DatNaijaGuy: 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
ZOT2023:
If you are not too big for my kind of business,that money can turn to a million naira by december ending,i can put you through the process of making insecticides that can also act as toilet wash,180k is more than enof to start that business.

I am interested.
Drop your contact.
Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by theamazonguru(m): 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
StartUpDude:
If you're open to potential of earning in dollars then trading in forex or crypto is just what you need.

Before you jump off... Let me break it down for you how this can work.

First is that it's going to be on a partnership basis between you and I.

How can this work?

Usually, in order to really make money easily from trading forex or crypto, apart from having the skills (strategy + risk mgt + money mgt), you need to have reasonable capital. Anywhere from $10,000 and above.

Now we all know that not everyone can come up with such amount, and that is why there are funding firms ready to give you funds to trade with, and share profits with you. The profit sharing could be 60-40, 70-30, 80-20, or even upto 90-10. With you taking the bigger percentage.

The funding firms are known as proprietary trading firms. And when you sign up to purchase a prop trading account, some of them will need you to first go through evaluation. There are different types of evaluation though. The evaluation involves you trading with a demo account for a certain period of time and hitting certain targets before you will now be given real money to trade with.

Now with ₦80k, you can purchase a $15,000 trading account on FundedNext (Express model)

FundedNext is a proprietary trading firm that funds skilled traders from $15,000 upto $200,000. And their profit sharing is very good. 60% on first profit withdrawal, 75% on second withdrawal, and 90% on third and subsequent withdrawals.

Now, FundedNext's Express model involves you trading to hit account growth of 25% in your demo account before you can be given real money to start trading with. There is no time limit to hit this target. However, there are certain rules you must comply to (more on this if you're interested).

My reason for preferring you go with FundedNext is because even while you're trading on the demo account, you will be entitled to earn 15% of whatever profit you make while trading the demo account. Even if you haven't hit the 25% target.

For instance, if you buy the $15,000 account, and you're able to make just 10% in the first month which is $1500, you will be paid 15% of $1500 in real cash ($225)
You will keep earning 15% of the profits you make trading that demo account until you reach the overall 25% target.

And the best part is you will not need to fulfill any other condition before you can withdraw the 15% earnings on the profit made from trading the demo.

Now, if you eventually hit the 25% target without breaking any rules, you will be given a real account to start trading.
And any profit you make from that real account within your first month, you will be paid 60% of it. You will also be refunded the money you used in purchasing that funded account. That is the ₦80k you used in buying the funded account, you will be refunded that as well.
Then if by the second month you traded and made profits, without breaking any rules, you will be paid 75% of the profit.

For example, let's assume your personal monthly trading target is 10%, and trading capital is $15,000;

1st month profit = $1500, you will earn $900 (60%)
2nd month profit= $1500, you will earn $1,125 (75%)
3rd & subsequent months profit = $1500, you will earn $1,350 (90%)

Ofcourse provided you don't violate any of their rules.

My proposal to you is that we partner on this.

You purchase the funded account, while I do the trading. And then i can share a percentage of the earnings with you (we can discuss further on this)

I already have a good trading strategy, with water tight risk and money management in place that guarantees at least 10% every month. Meaning that every trading week, making 2.5% is sure.

With this, even right from trading the demo account, we will already be earning.

Besides, you will be the one solely in charge of your FundedNext account. You will only have to give me the login details of the trading account.
More so, we can hold regular meetings and discussions as per the business and other ways to position better.

If it's something you might be interested in exploring, I'm open for further detailed discussions and explanations.

Cheers.

How can you be reached?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by dontbothermuch: 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
I don't know, but suya business gives like 6k daily.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by rainlover(m): 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
mariahAngel:

Can you wash beans?
is akara biz profitable? Considering the cost of foodstuffs
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by mariahAngel(f): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
rainlover:
is akara biz profitable? Considering the cost of foodstuffs

I believe it can still be fairly profitable.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by StartUpDude: 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
theamazonguru:

How can you be reached?
you can reach me via email howtonaija45@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by Peacecore: 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
theamazonguru:

Don't try it.
Well you can reach out to him sha.
But once he tells you to pay one small registration fee.
Just run.

Na Dem.

Imagine paying just 1k.
If 5 people pay that's 5k in a day. Guy is codedly using his fellow hustler to cash out.

Don't say you were not warned.

Peace.
Thanks bro. I always japa from anything once they talk about money sef. Thank you very much for that update.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by ayoncox: 3:20am On Dec 03, 2022
Kiliwuwu:
Good day house ,pls I need ur advice what type of business can i start with 180k , I am a young single guy and I reside in ogun
Buy a laptop, learn digital skills, setup a blogging website. For more information chat me up on 08089456258
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by TheMaharajah: 5:52am On Dec 03, 2022
gtom06:

Na you dey share update na you dey para. How you want make people take contact you. i wan know how dey go. make we talk better for gmail so that you go fit explain to me better.

Check your email or phone message.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by EM123: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
LINSAR:

How much?
good and sound bike will cost 150k
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by millionboi(m): 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
padi94:
In this Nigerian Economy of Buhari, the only thing you can start with that amount is to Start to mind your business...
don't discourage him,he can still start something,no matter how small

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by millionboi(m): 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
Seankhalifa:
Me just need 30k to start.. dis liv no balance
what do you want to start with 30k?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by Seankhalifa: 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2022
millionboi:
what do you want to start with 30k?
crayfish
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by LINSAR: 10:29am On Dec 04, 2022
EM123:
good and sound bike will cost 150k

That's pretty cool.

But what if I don't want to ride it myself. I just want to hire a rider that will remit funds to me. You know of such arrangements?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by LINSAR: 10:33am On Dec 04, 2022
laurel03:
Is washing beans rocket science? To make beans washing easy you will first take the raw beans to grounding machine to break it for you. Moreover other that are selling it are they not washing it??

You want to wash grinded beans?
I hope you know the washing includes peeling of the beans shaft too.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by EM123: 11:50am On Dec 04, 2022

But what if I don't want to ride it myself. It's better you ride it yourself to avoid long stories
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by EM123: 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
I believe it can still be fairly profitable.
[/quote] akara business is profitable in a busy area
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by millionboi(m): 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
JoshTim:

Na crash game on 1xbet. Just mention am here.
have you tried it,does it really pay as he said?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by JoshTim: 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2022
millionboi:
have you tried it,does it really pay as he said?

It pays o....really well. You can make up to 100k within 1 hr but you can also loose that 100k within 10mins. Infact you can make 1m within an hour but you have to be very careful. Also, you should know when to take high risk and stop playing and resume later. You can be making constant 5k with 1k every day if you are careful and not greedy.

Open an account with 1xbet, download the app, verify your account with your id. Locate crash game. Fund your account with 1k. And play. Please, limit your total winnings to 5k in a day for a start. And please, always cash out before 1.5 to 2 odd before the burst.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by laurel03(m): 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
LINSAR:

You want to wash grinded beans?
I hope you know the washing includes peeling of the beans shaft too.
That is the biz my mum did for more than 30years. So you can break raw means before washing... "Yoruba call it ewa wiwe" and it make Beans easy to wash. Moreover you can use mortal to also make it easy to wash. If Washing is barrier why people are still in the bizness of Akara and moinmoin??
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
socialjustice93:

Location please.. and how can one join in this business?
Odeda in Ogun State , 08100862350 let's talk on WhatsApp
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by GreatCracker(m): 2:35am On Dec 05, 2022
sonofthunder:

Are you tech inclined?

Are you a good writer?
I'm both... Abeg Any update?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by TheMaharajah: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
gtom06:

Na you dey share update na you dey para. How you want make people take contact you. i wan know how dey go. make we talk better for gmail so that you go fit explain to me better.

Come where my money now
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by Morningstarrr(m): 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
JoshTim:

It pays o....really well. You can make up to 100k within 1 hr but you can also loose that 100k within 10mins. Infact you can make 1m within an hour but you have to be very careful. Also, you should know when to take high risk and stop playing and resume later. You can be making constant 5k with 1k every day if you are careful and not greedy.

Open an account with 1xbet, download the app, verify your account with your id. Locate crash game. Fund your account with 1k. And play. Please, limit your total winnings to 5k in a day for a start. And please, always cash out before 1.5 to 2 odd before the burst.
Can you please expatiate at the bolded?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Scam Alert: Gtbank Account Holders. Please Read / The Danger That Come With Naira Devaluation / Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.