Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital (31137 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 40k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by Height2: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
Buy Bike and start okada business.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by Sirchiboy: 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
doggedfighter:

You should be telling us how good your dick*k game is not how slim you are.
Huge
Are you one of the big ladies?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by Sirchiboy: 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
Height2:
Buy Bike and start okada business.
Bike is 400 plus
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by TheMaharajah: 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
[quote author=sinanaira post=118822240][/quote]

To you and those sending me email, there is nothing much to talk about there. It is plain Gambling. Ask for my account detail and send your token. I give you the betting site and the particular game and strategy. Before lossing the first 1k you can confirm for your self if i speak the truth or not. You just need to have enough capital to take some lossing blows if necessary and make profit. No special knowledge, easy to comprehend. Una money self na wager I want use am wager. My number 08084916375. Calls for now. You can't get me on Whatapp for now, till evening. I believe that's all the need to know bases. Don't call me to ask silly questions.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by Freethinker87: 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
Tell me the skills and experience you have and I might help. Real hands-on skills, not paper qualifications.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by ezegenigbonine: 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
Kunu aya
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by gameova(m): 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
gypsey:
Start selling weed, as long as you don't smoke half of your retail weed you will become a millionaire in one year, trust me, I know. grin
Never get high on your own supply cheesy
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by Sundaycomputer: 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2022
Egg
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by Mitsurugi(m): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
doggedfighter:

There are people who who desire men in their 40s you can still venture.

Your time hasn't passed.

Omo I no wan body to tell me grin
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by DrDax: 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
obinna58:

You made look so easy grin grin

It is easy.

Very too.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by Height2: 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Bike is 400 plus

You can see fairly used graded one with 150-180k just carry better Bike mechanic to help you inspect it.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by Munzy14(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
mariahAngel:

Let's assume he wasn't exaggerating; so, you're saying 5k profit a day is too small?
Too many Dangotes here and there..Ma ndi na ahu behu udi a ka mgbe izu uka..ga na a form.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by kolly1628: 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
What is pitfall?

Pls can you expanciate on it.
CodeTemplar:
Whatever OP does, he or she should be careful. I would av recommended splitting capital to learn about pitfalls before fully committing but 180k under Buhari is like 40k under GEJ.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by LINSAR: 3:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
CodeTemplar:
Whatever OP does, he or she should be careful. I would av recommended splitting capital to learn about pitfalls before fully committing but 180k under Buhari is like 40k under GEJ.

Please can you explain better?

I'm a student and I'm looking for a side business not time consuming.
I can get more than 180k though.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by Emdebby2: 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
oby333:
Go into nylon business.
Please how does it work?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by LINSAR: 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
EM123:
I will advice you to buy second hand bike(motor cycle) , okada men make up to 5k-6k everyday.

How much?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by Sunnymatey(m): 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
Sell bole
Roasted plantain with sauce
Very lucrative and profitable.

This can go with pure water, carbonated drinks etc.
Try this and thank me later.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by CodeTemplar: 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
kolly1628:
What is pitfall?

Pls can you expanciate on it.

Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by kolly1628: 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
Interested in this.

Pls email your number to me,
if you don't mind.
mossyadex@gmail.com
[quote author=CodeTemplar post=118824032][/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by ebisapere: 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
if He's ready to do the business in benin....He will go there to demand...it's very easy to get the CFA..it's just like buying and selling
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by Kollabo419: 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
ZOT2023:
If you are not too big for my kind of business,that money can turn to a million naira by december ending,i can put you through the process of making insecticides that can also act as toilet wash,180k is more than enof to start that business.
I am interested please
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by Peledonomy: 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2022
Slurity:
Zobo, popcorn making and selling, fufu making and selling without soup. Whoever do these 3 businesses and did not make it can never do any business successfully.

This fufu dey csptivate me o. How far, how I go take start
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by KennethEnyi(m): 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
Everybody wan do Pos na
Market don saturate
Before u know it nobody go dey chop from this thing again…
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by KennethEnyi(m): 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
So Nigerians no get brain for any other thing apart from POS
Nawa o no wonder this country is just backwards
Useless people
Useless nation…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by obinna58(m): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
DrDax:

It is easy.

Very too.
What's your experience?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by EduBrazil1991(m): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ogun state is good for agriculture.

Get a hectare of land and run pepper farming (Hibernero) and make sure u buy the F1 variety.

If you have strength u won't need much labour and that will reduce costs.

A bag of pepper is around 11k to 15k at its peak and 10 to 8k at its lowest.

I'm starting my farm in early March 2023 with my friend who is a versatile farmer.

U will never regret this advice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by mariahAngel(f): 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
Munzy14:

Too many Dangotes here and there..Ma ndi na ahu behu udi a ka mgbe izu uka..ga na a form.

As in ehn!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by mariahAngel(f): 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
EduBrazil1991:
Ogun state is good for agriculture.

Get a hectare of land and run pepper farming (Hibernero) and make sure u buy the F1 variety.

If you have strength u won't need much labour and that will reduce costs.

A bag of pepper is around 11k to 15k at its peak and 10 to 8k at its lowest.

I'm starting my farm in early March 2023 with my friend who is a versatile farmer.

U will never regret this advice.

Please start o.
Pepper is becoming too scarce nowadays. Unlike before.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
Do you have any idea about it
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by Vicson2021: 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
Friend, how to go about the rice business pls?
dumahi:
Supply local rice to Lagos end-users.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by Ignyte(m): 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
Depending on where you live, these businesses would make you a profit based on an investment of 100k or less. I have done and currently do them so, the tips no be waste.

1. Events:

It's December bro, events are hot cake. I'm doing three events this month and my total capital is 100k. (I am not paying for my venue sha) I've made enough name to get venues for free. But since you're starting out, negotiate well, and offer the owner of the space more than money. Tell them you can give them something they need and think of that.

After space, look for people. If you go out a lot, it shouldn't be a problem... If you don't go out, critically access which social network is used most by people in your city and display targeted ads of your event there.

Keep it simple, don't add artiste performance, just say the event is to 'shop, eat, network and play'.

Don't worry about what they would eat, call for vendors. Vendors would pay you a price to sell at your space. Get a good DJ, particularly a cheap one and you're good to go. Again, I am currently doing this one and if you like, I can do a follow-up thread on this.

2. Shisha:
At this point, you should understand that I am a Jaiyepreneur. I monetize enjoyment and Shisha is one of the hottest cakes selling right now. On average, You can break even on shisha within the first 3 months, depending on your business model. ANd you can start with less than 100k (if you're not getting a physical location)

Here's how it works without a physical location.
Look for events that are looking for vendors, and pay them money for vendor space. Buy shisha pots, (Preferably plastic so they don't break) then buy flavours, coal, and tips and then you're good to go.

You must make money from SHisha, the people that smoke it don't even know why they smoke it. It is an accessory smoke and ladies love it. As soon as one babe starts smoking it, best believe that Yahoo Boys will flock to your stand to enjoy.

3. Kilishi
Buy Kilishi from the north, sell in the south. Kilishi no dey spoil. The best marketing strategy na to talk say na 'Abuja Kilishi', find one university or college of education and get distributors there. Repackage your kilishi and cashout.

There are other businesses sha oh, but I no get power to type. I hope this one help. These two are sure. Particularly this December. Na cashout on a steady get you.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 180k Capital by pikechukwu6(m): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
You better bring it for Sunday flexing . grin grin no be for Buhari regime. No go abuse village people ooh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Top 10 Businesses You Can Do To Survive Recession In Nigeria / CBN Sacks Boards Of Union Bank, Keystone Bank, Polaris, Titan Trust / Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.