Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) (54874 Views)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by Denoh68: 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
TEXTING AND EDUCATING YOUR DEAD BRAIN.
Traplord09:

Mumu. Keep texting...
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by Denoh68: 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
LEARN FROM ME SIR, GROW UP
Tamilore11:
All dis history for ur women dat top the prostitution industry. shocked shocked
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by Denoh68: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
ABEG CHECK MAYBE DAVIDO PAPA FROM ANAMBRA,BESIDES IT'S A PROVE THAT OUR WOMEN ARE MORE FERTILE THAN YOUR WOMEN.
Tamilore11:
I am quoting reality. U re quoting folklore history. Una wey don cast . Greedy things. We re impotent but Chioma born ifeanyi without bride price. Una even do wedding for Davido papa house. Confused tribe
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2022
BanyXchi:
No yoruba woman will settle for a Osu from the blighted yEast. Stick to your women and stop attacking her for defending her ethnic group when your whole page is full of hate.

LoL, you know you're lying but continue.

If I want to marry a dozen of your women, I can do that.

They are the cheapest thing after sachet water.
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by BanyXchi: 11:04pm On Dec 03, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

LoL, you know you're lying but continue.

If I want to marry a dozen of your women, I can do that.

They are the cheapest thing after sachet water.
Osu, I repeat no yoruba woman will settle for a chukwudi, no sane one, it's your women jumping on every Ndi Ofe mmanu dick...... We don't sell our women here like you do in your barbaric culture, still will never get married to your kind. Just because you use your own daughters as retirement stimulus doesn't mean women in sane civilized climes are cheap, it's very laughable and ironic for a ibo like you to talk about cheap when there's nothing cheaper to fcck than your women. But you can continue to live in your fantasies.

1 Like

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:39am On Dec 04, 2022
Fertile? Mayb if she was fertile enough, her child won’t be the 3rd child despite he has been with her. Igbo woman are stupid dat she even lost her child because she was monitoring Yoruba guy’s prick. Ur women even respect a Yoruba man’s dick than their kids. No be today u know say Yoruba men good pass u for bed. Dem no Dey argue am. Your gals testify better. At least we can Bleep dem as we like, while we pass dem to u to pay huge bride price for overused commodity. As long as u igbo men don’t touch our Yoruba women, leave dem for us as they are, but we will keep fucking yours while u pay bride price through your nose
Denoh68:
ABEG CHECK MAYBE DAVIDO PAPA FROM ANAMBRA,BESIDES IT'S A PROVE THAT OUR WOMEN ARE MORE FERTILE THAN YOUR WOMEN.

1 Like

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:52am On Dec 04, 2022
Ur women are the most greediest among all tribes in Nigeria. Very useless n greedy souls. Wait, do u even see dem as humans? Lmao. Let’s not go der yet. Should we talk about how u sell ur daughters to the highest bidder? Or how u commit abomination because u saw wealth? Imagine paying Chioma’s bride price in the groom’s father’s house? Very stupid tribe
Denoh68:

1 Like

Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
BanyXchi:
Osu, I repeat no yoruba woman will settle for a chukwudi, no sane one, it's your women jumping on every Ndi Ofe mmanu dick...... We don't sell our women here like you do in your barbaric culture, still will never get married to your kind. Just because you use your own daughters as retirement stimulus doesn't mean women in sane civilized climes are cheap, it's very laughable and ironic for a ibo like you to talk about cheap when there's nothing cheaper to fcck than your women. But you can continue to live in your fantasies.

If not one thing, I would have feed you with pictures and videos of your women's kitten and b00b$ during my s€xcapade$ with them, but I wasn't raised and trained to do that, I also have self respect and respect for others.

You know how many of your women that have bluntly told me I should be s€xing them or friend(date/marry) them?
There are exceptions anyway, I won't generalize because of your stewpeaditty, i.e there are good ones.

Deep inside you, you know your women are the cheapest to acquire after tomtom OR a cup of garri but you're here claiming "our women are not for sell blah blah blah" as if those marrying Igbo women are complaining.

Na poverty make poor man talk sey bitter leaf soup bitter.
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by BanyXchi: 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

If not one thing, I would have feed you with pictures and videos of your women's kitten and b00b$ during my s€xcapade$ with them, but I wasn't raised and trained to do that, I also have self respect and respect for others.

You know how many of your women that have bluntly told me I should be s€xing them or friend(date/marry) them?
There are exceptions anyway, I won't generalize because of your stewpeaditty, i.e there are good ones.

Deep inside you, you know your women are the cheapest to acquire after tomtom OR a cup of garri but you're here claiming "our women are not for sell blah blah blah" as if those marrying Igbo women are complaining.

Na poverty make poor man talk sey bitter leaf soup bitter.
You're the projecting you problems here oh, I didn't even tell any lies bro. And those projections won't change fact. A friend here recently told me he would never let his dog touch a ibo woman, no matter the age, this is how loose and wild your women are or are perceived. The average aboki even dey brag of how cheap they are I swear. They are wild and they'd do anything to jump on any available Ndi Ofe mmanu dick. That's why they are the largest disease carriers in the country. Imagine if I could share you the experience I and some of my friends have with your women in the east, even the married ones, especially in Imo,Omo your women cheap and wild, even small girls. The pussy and boobs I dey get steady from your women, even married ones no be small thing. Ibo women wild sha, but we love them like that sha.

And don't generalize or project your poverty on me abeg, I dey live here wey your papa never live before.
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
BanyXchi:
You're the projecting you problems here oh, I didn't even tell any lies bro. And those projections won't change fact. A friend here recently told me he would never let his dog touch a ibo woman, no matter the age, this is how loose and wild your women are or are perceived. The average aboki even dey brag of how cheap they are I swear. They are wild and they'd do anything to jump on any available Ndi Ofe mmanu dick. That's why they are the largest disease carriers in the country. Imagine if I could share you the experience I and some of my friends have with your women in the east, even the married ones, especially in Imo,Omo your women cheap and wild, even small girls. The pussy and boobs I dey get steady from your women, even married ones no be small thing. Ibo women wild sha, but we love them like that sha.

And don't generalize or project your poverty on me abeg, I dey live here wey your papa never live before.

You're just ranting ni.

Stop crying you hear, I have better things to spend my time on instead of wasting it discussing with a nuis@nce like you.
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by Aladeintl: 1:46am On Dec 05, 2022
Owologbo:

What makes you think this is the cheapest in Nigeria?
Have you seen that of the Isoko people?
https://youtu.be/SnA0pQ0KQes
Re: A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) by Ephemmm: 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
Denoh68:
BOKO HARAM

This Bingo has been mistakenly released from its cage again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support / Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back / Slaying In Chaos! Mom Dresses Up In Lingerie With Her 4 Demanding Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.