Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

How To Get Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Women (473 Views)

Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? / Why Poor Men Lie To Get Women / How To Attract Hard-to-get Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Women by LittleBigDick(m): 4:07am On Dec 01, 2022
HTGW is by men, for men, about women. Anything related to getting (and dealing with) women goes here. All NLders are welcome to ask questions from more experienced anons, share experiences, get a second opinion, and give updates on advice received. It doesn't matter what you're struggling with, we know how hard it can be, we got you bruh.
Topics discussed:
●Approaching
●Texting
●Having sex and getting to that point
●Reading signals
●Getting and maintaining gf
●Etc
All posters are encouraged to share their latest experience with women, be it an attempt to approach, a date, a cute girl from school, or just a girl you saw somewhere and thought was cute, but hesitated to go and talk to her. Also read the FAQ before asking questions.
HOW TO ASK FOR ADVICE:Reminder that context is important. If you're asking for advice don't just ask 'This girl ghosted me, why?', we can't understand what your situation is like. Try to help other NLders understand so they can help you, add as much (useful) context as possible:
●Age
●Experience with women
●Context ("I was at the bar, this chick was checking me out and .....", what your relationship is with the girl, how long have you known her, screenshots or outline of conversation if any, etc)
●Question

(1) (Reply)

Free Hookup / What Is The Essence Of Being In Love? / Does Your Computer Reboot Itself Automatically? Here Is Yhe Causes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.