Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,993 members, 7,835,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike (5257 Views)

Rivers Crisis: See Wike's Trap Against Fubara / PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu / Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by Baronthecelebri: 8:54am On Dec 01, 2022
I trust wike, he'll give to him wotowoto
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by TimFisher2: 9:04am On Dec 01, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

Inferiority complex has finished Southerners. I find it ridiculous how some Southern politicians will be falling over themselves just to be subservient to Northern politicians. They all behave the way house niggers behaved in America during the era of slave trade.

SMH.

I swear. Whenever I see all these their foolish shenanigans. I feel like gathering all these foolish idiots and execute them one hand.
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by olisaEze(m): 9:06am On Dec 01, 2022
another1:
Wike pls stop making so many enemies for your future sake.

Don’t let his posturing fool you, the Nigerian political scene is full of politicians who boast in public and kneel to beg in private. There’s no permanent friend or permanent enemy in their business brah, just interests! grin
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by Ekpeitit(m): 9:19am On Dec 01, 2022
Ebi2233:
Bayelsa people developed Rivers State.
Rivers State is not bigger than Bayelsa State neither more developed because you will never see an Ijaw person beg with plate on the streets.
Even over half of Rivers State is Ijaw.

13 LGAs are Ijaws.
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by Ekpeitit(m): 9:20am On Dec 01, 2022
So why don't you have an Ijaw governor in Rivers State if half of Rivers State is Ijaw? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 10:03am On Dec 01, 2022
Ekpeitit:
So why don't you have an Ijaw governor in Rivers State if half of Rivers State is Ijaw? grin grin grin
Because 23 years of Nigeria's steady Democracy only Ijaw has been Deputy and presently all the 8 top political parties have zoned to Ijaw for Governor.
Because it's either Ijaw become Governor or Deputy at any time because we own half of the State.
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by fortunez1(m): 10:06am On Dec 01, 2022
Ebi2233:
Bayelsa na your mate abi na even Wike mate?

Bayelsa have over 600 villages and settlements.
Bayelsa is the centre of Ijaw land.
PDP is Ijaw Party.
It gave us President.

They always count us by proxy. They refuse to cross creeks an count us in our many hundreds of villages.

Ijaws were unjusly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States when all Ijaws are fully together and share perfect boundaries with each other
with only Bayelsa as the only homogeneous Ijaw State.

After Wike say thunder fire INC for Church shey?

INC is Ijaw Ohanaeze Ndigbo and Afenifere equal.
Oga what are you even saying ?
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by cyril10(m): 10:16am On Dec 01, 2022
wordbank:
cheesy
Atiku don rub hand for diri head, him brain don shift
Bayelsa wey dey on life support
Small yansh dey shake oo

What is this one saying so Wike should be insulting everybody that speak about him? Your god Wike is becoming more senseless and power drunk.

1 Like

Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by wordbank(m): 10:22am On Dec 01, 2022
Ebi2233:

PDP is Ijaw Party.
It gave us President.

They always count us by proxy. They refuse to cross creeks an count us in our many hundreds of villages.

Ijaws were unjusly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States when all Ijaws are fully together and share perfect boundaries with each other

Don't be delusional
Who gave PDP to the ijaws? You I guess
And the creeks you mentioned that is the safe haven for militants? Do they have PVCs? Please don't open tge craken that swallow you up.

Wike openly rubbished INC knowing that they stand for nothing. Is that the group you are comparing Ohaneze and Afenifere to?

Oboy behave yourself

1 Like

Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 729aleeza: 10:22am On Dec 01, 2022
Who are you first wike?Mee goatWho are you first wike?Mee goat...
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by iokpebholo: 11:04am On Dec 01, 2022
I said it before,Wike is overrated walahi..U openly abuse everyone but simple mention of your name u will start crying.Wike can go to hell
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:36am On Dec 01, 2022
Ebi2233:
Bayelsa people developed Rivers State.
Rivers State is not bigger than Bayelsa State neither more developed because you will never see an Ijaw person beg with plate on the streets.
Even over half of Rivers State is Ijaw.

13 LGAs are Ijaws

You just want to make yourself happy, I understand.

Let me start enumerating some Rivers State LGA...

Since you said 13 is ijaw that means ten isn't according to you.

1. Abua
2.Ahoada east
3. Ahoada west
4. Ikwerre
5. Port Harcourt
6. Emuoha
7. Obio okpor
8. Ogba
9.Oyigbo
10. Eleme
11. Khana
12. Gokhana
13 Tai
14.etche
15 omuma

I named just a few. How many enumerated above are ijaws not to talk of the remaining. You guys just want to dish out wrong information to the public to suit your selfish ideas.

Imagine you saying Rivers isn't bigger than Bayelsa and neither more developed, you compare Bayelsa to the economic nerve center of the south South region this is ridiculous.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by Chinonye2022(m): 11:53am On Dec 01, 2022
Fake news
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by dallasi: 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
wordbank:
cheesy
Atiku don rub hand for diri head, him brain don shift
Bayelsa wey dey on life support
Small yansh dey shake oo

wike ti lule

Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by owobokiri(m): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ebi2233:

PDP is Ijaw Party.
It gave us President.

This is a fat lie that has been repeated many times.
Stop claiming peoples territories

1 Like

Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by EngrKemp: 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
This is fake news
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by Landlord97: 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ebi2233:
Map of Ijaw land.

Only Egbema Clan have over 350 villages and settlements under it and Ijaw have 86 Clans.

@General Ditari.
Ebi or whatever you called yourself, firstly IJAW dont have any heritage AMONGST THE UBANI OPOBO NKORO ANDONNI AHOADA EGBEMA NOR OGBIA THESE ARE UNDISPUTED IGBO LAND THAT THE IGBOS KEPT QUIET FOR LONG DOES NOT MAKE YOU REWRITE THE HISTORY OF THEIR KITS AND KINS, stop spreading lies okay.
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mayor Wike if this report is true, please release the venom of bayelsa mayor.
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by ThankGodFriday(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
Landlord97:
Ebi or whatever you called yourself, firstly IJAW dont have any heritage AMONGST THE UBANI OPOBO NKORO ANDONNI AHOADA EGBEMA NOR OGBIA THESE ARE UNDISPUTED IGBO LAND THAT THE IGBOS KEPT QUIET FOR LONG DOES NOT MAKE YOU REWRITE THE HISTORY OF THEIR KITS AND KINS, stop spreading lies okay.
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by tempest01(m): 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ebi2233:
Map of Ijaw land.

Only Egbema Clan have over 350 villages and settlements under it and Ijaw have 86 Clans.

@General Ditari.

Stop this your stupid map at the boundary of Rivers state if they accept your nonsense.

Eastern Obolo and Ibeno in ijaw land? You must be high on ogogoro.
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
tempest01:

Stop this your stupid map at the boundary of Rivers state if they accept your nonsense.

Eastern Obolo and Ibeno in ijaw land? You must be high on ogogoro.

Eastern Obolo man is the IYC President.
Grow up.
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
kingmaster2009:
See the governor wey wike help to come back for second term through Justice Mary Odili rtd.

He get mind dey criticise almighty wike the wicked man....

Diri suppose nit to come back for the second term but through the illegality of the court proceeding he emerges....may God punish that Diri where he is

Dummy.
Diri dey first tenure.
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
Landlord97:

All Nigeria is Igbo land.

Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
owobokiri:

This is a fat lie that has been repeated many times.
Stop claiming peoples territories

All the people there signed to their Ijawness so stop fooling yourself around.
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
kingmaster2009:

Ode

Werey.
Didirin.
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by tempest01(m): 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
666Advocate:

Eastern Obolo man is the IYC President.
Grow up.

How is Igbifa from Rivers an Eastern Obolo man?

Stop the stupidity. You can only grab land with your fancy maps. Go and try it physically, you'll know that calmness is not timidity.
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
kingmaster2009:

Oni kuure

Bi awon erbi eh o kin kuure shey?
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
tempest01:

Stop the stupidity. You can only grab land with your fancy maps. Go and try it physically, you'll know that calmness is not timidity.

Eastern Obolo and Ibeno are Andoni people.
Igbifa is from Andoni too.
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
tempest01:

Bros, even as we speak Eastern Obolo, Ibeno etc full Ijaw Social Network Groups.

Go and learn more about Ijaw.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Kalu: Senatorial Office Not Opportunity To Amass Wealth But Give Service / ‘I Am Going Into Armed Robbery’—Frustrated Vulcanizer Tells Fashola / Casket-carrying Protesters Lay Siege To Shell Facility In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.