Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike (5207 Views)

Rivers Crisis: See Wike's Trap Against Fubara / PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu / Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by babazak(m): 6:40am On Dec 01, 2022
The governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, has told the governor of Bayelsa State, Diri, to be ready for the repercussions of daring to criticize his flyover constructions in Rivers State. Nyesom Wike stated that he saw Diri on television as he was saying that in Bayelsa State, the money spent on the construction of three kilometers of road can construct 15 flyovers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7xBlqTiAWk
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by wordbank(m): 6:51am On Dec 01, 2022
cheesy
Atiku don rub hand for diri head, him brain don shift
Bayelsa wey dey on life support
Small yansh dey shake oo

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by Ebi2233: 7:10am On Dec 01, 2022
Confused Wike.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by Ebi2233: 7:12am On Dec 01, 2022
wordbank:
cheesy
Small yansh dey shake oo
Bayelsa na your mate abi na even Wike mate?

Bayelsa have over 600 villages and settlements.
Bayelsa is the centre of Ijaw land.
PDP is Ijaw Party.
It gave us President.

They always count us by proxy. They refuse to cross creeks an count us in our many hundreds of villages.

Ijaws were unjusly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States when all Ijaws are fully together and share perfect boundaries with each other
with only Bayelsa as the only homogeneous Ijaw State.

After Wike say thunder fire INC for Church shey?

INC is Ijaw Ohanaeze Ndigbo and Afenifere equal.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by Ekpeitit(m): 7:14am On Dec 01, 2022
Bayelsa wey be village want challenge big developed state like Rivers?
Wike go show una pepper.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by Ebi2233: 7:18am On Dec 01, 2022
Ekpeitit:
Bayelsa wy be village want challenge big developed state like Rivers?
Wike go show una pepper.
Bayelsa people developed Rivers State.
Rivers State is not bigger than Bayelsa State neither more developed because you will never see an Ijaw person beg with plate on the streets.
Even over half of Rivers State is Ijaw.

13 LGAs are Ijaws.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by uba1991: 7:21am On Dec 01, 2022
The way this fool think about himself eeh. You are free to criticize everybody, but no one is free to criticize you abi?
Wike is gradually running to the market naked.

11 Likes

Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by Ebi2233: 7:23am On Dec 01, 2022
Map of Ijaw land.

Only Egbema Clan have over 350 villages and settlements under it and Ijaw have 86 Clans.

@General Ditari.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by another1: 7:27am On Dec 01, 2022
Wike pls stop making so many enemies for your future sake.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 7:33am On Dec 01, 2022
Wike need to be taken to Psychiatric Hospital.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 7:36am On Dec 01, 2022
No Rivers Ijaw should see sense in Wike.
Diri is saying that the flyovers should leave Ikwerre three and half LGAs and cross to Ijaw land.
Thats the problem.

Kalabari, Okrika, Ibani, Andoni, Nkoro, etc should know that Diri is standing for the rights of all Ijaws in Rivers State.

Tamuno O Boma.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by OgatheTop: 7:36am On Dec 01, 2022
babazak:
The governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, has told the governor of Bayelsa State, Diri, to be ready for the repercussions of daring to criticize his flyover constructions in Rivers State. Nyesom Wike stated that he saw Diri on television as he was saying that in Bayelsa State, the money spent on the construction of three kilometers of road can construct 15 flyovers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7xBlqTiAWk

Thunder kill you there for posting fake news

3 Likes

Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 7:41am On Dec 01, 2022
666Advocate:
Diri is saying that the flyovers should leave Ikwerre three and half LGAs and cross to Ijaw land.
Thats the problem.

Kalabari, Okrika, Ibani, Andoni, Nkoro, etc should know that Diri is standing for the rights of all Ijaws in Rivers State.

Tamuno O Boma.

Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by sonature1: 7:49am On Dec 01, 2022
Ebi2233:

Rivers State is not bigger than Bayelsa State neither more developed because you will never see an Ijaw person beg with plate on the streets.

13 LGAs are Ijaws.

You are deceiving yourself.

I have lived in both Port Harcourt and Yenagoa.

Bayelsa people are lazy and cannot think outside of government free money.

In fact, Seriake Dickson would always come on Radio Bayelsa to insult them that they are lazy, encouraging them to emulate Yorubas, Hausas, Igbos, and Deltans on the streets of Yenagoa working hard.

How can a lazy man develop another man's state?

Nigerians and foreigners developed Port Harcourt while the indigenes made a lot of money from selling their ancestral lands.

That's why Ikwerre people always block major roads in Port Harcourt whenever they are having meetings - they have sold almost everything to other Nigerians doing business in Port Harcourt.

The only thing saving grace of Bayelsa people today is that many parts of Rivers State still consider themselves Izon even when their languages are totally different. For instance, Bayelsa calls God Tamara and Okrika calls God Tamuno, yet Okrika still considers themselves Izon.

But truth be told, it costs a lot of money to do projects in Bayelsa State because of water.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by BeardedMeat(m): 7:49am On Dec 01, 2022
Op get a life.
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 7:54am On Dec 01, 2022
sonature1:

In fact, Seriake Dickson would always come on Radio Bayelsa to insult them that they are lazy, encouraging them to emulate Yorubas, Hausas, Igbos, and Deltans on the streets of Yenagoa working hard.

Nigerians and foreigners developed Port Harcourt while the indigenes made a lot of money from selling their ancestral lands.

That's why Ikwerre people always block major roads in Port Harcourt whenever they are having meetings - they have sold almost everything to other Nigerians doing business in Port Harcourt.

The only thing saving grace of Bayelsa people today is that many parts of Rivers State still consider themselves Izon even when their languages are totally different. For instance, Bayelsa calls God Tamara and Okrika calls God Tamuno, yet Okrika still considers themselves Izon.

Bros if you know nothing about Ijaw just keep quiet.
Bayelsa is 26 years old.

None of it's mate is as developed as it is.

Have you ever seen an Ijaw person begging with plates on the streets before??
Never!! instead it's your tribe that do it.

Bayelsans developed Rivers State ranging from Diete Spiff, Melford Okilo etc.

Im from Bayelsa and we call God Tamuno in my place too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 7:58am On Dec 01, 2022
sonature1:

But truth be told, it costs a lot of money to do projects in Bayelsa State because of water.
. How are their language different?

I understand what Kalabari man says, same with Okrika and Ibani among others and im not from there.
So how is it different?

Even Nembe in Bayelsa and Kalabari will talk from now till forever without changing to any other tongue.
One speaks his Nembe dialect, the other speak his Kalabari dialect.
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 8:00am On Dec 01, 2022
We Ijaws communicate without using Central Dialect but your Igbo can't do it.

Ontitsha does not understand Nsukka at all.
Owerri does not understand Abakaliki at all. Reason they use Central Dialect or else no way for them.

1 Like

Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by simmydebadest(m): 8:03am On Dec 01, 2022
[quote author=sonature1 post=118812798]

But truth be told, it costs a lot of money to do projects in Bayelsa State because of water. [Always at tombia begging #50]
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by Juniorpope123: 8:03am On Dec 01, 2022
Wike Just dey fight everybady
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 8:06am On Dec 01, 2022
Okrika, Kalabari, Ibani, Nkoro call God Tamuno.

Even in Isedani that Ibani say they originated from.
@Bonny and Opobo.

They say they are from Isedani in Kolokuma Clan in Bayelsa.

Isedani do still call God Tamuno till today.
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 8:07am On Dec 01, 2022
666Advocate:
. How are their language different?

I understand what Kalabari man says, same with Okrika and Ibani among others and im not from there.
So how is it different?

Even Nembe in Bayelsa and Kalabari will talk from now till forever without changing to any other tongue.
One speaks his Nembe dialect, the other speak his Kalabari dialect.
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 8:08am On Dec 01, 2022
666Advocate:

Owerri does not understand Abakaliki at all. Reason they use Central Dialect or else no way for them.
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by maestroferddi: 8:27am On Dec 01, 2022
666Advocate:

And how is that a problem?

English has many dialects, accents and variants yet there is a central, standard English called the Queen's or King's English...
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by Berrityga: 8:30am On Dec 01, 2022
The number of hypocrite on this post is alarming. Is like I walked into a room with only mentally deranged people. Ijaw people will vote for ATIKU nah that talk pain me pass.
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by Seefinish: 8:36am On Dec 01, 2022
Diri the opportunistic governor have no right to talk against Wike. Wike won his election despite federal government might. Diri like Hope Uzodima is the product of supreme court

1 Like

Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by Ckonnet: 8:38am On Dec 01, 2022
666Advocate:
Thats the problem.

Tamuno O Boma.

Ijaw people
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2022
Berrityga:
The number of hypocrite on this post is alarming. Is like I walked into a room with only mentally deranged people. Ijaw people will vote for ATIKU nah that talk pain me pass.
It can only pain u to death.
As e dey pain una, he dey sweet us.
Can't you see that even Jonathan is with the PDP?
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by Ckonnet: 8:45am On Dec 01, 2022
Ebi2233:

13 LGAs are Ijaws.

Where you sleeping when you typed this or are you thinking most nairalanders have not been to both states. Ijaws are the most confused set of people in Nigeria. From being lazy to making unnecessary noise. 80% of shops n supermarkets belongs to outsiders. They also have phobia for education.

1 Like

Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by lereinter(m): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2022
Who are you first wike?

Mee goat
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by TimFisher2: 8:51am On Dec 01, 2022
666Advocate:

How Igbo take enter this conversation.

Nawaoooo 4 una ooo.

Can Ikwerre communicate with an Okirika person with their language?

Can Ogoni man communicate with Kalabari person

Make una dey use una head.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by VoteObi2SaveNai: 8:52am On Dec 01, 2022
wordbank:
cheesy
Small yansh dey shake oo

Inferiority complex has finished Southerners. I find it ridiculous how some Southern politicians will be falling over themselves just to be subservient to Northern politicians. They all behave the way house niggers behaved in America during the era of slave trade.

SMH.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA / Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture / Aisha Buhari Distributes Food Items To 1500 Households In Five Lgas In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.