Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike (5253 Views)

Rivers Crisis: See Wike's Trap Against Fubara / PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu / Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by tempest01(m): 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
666Advocate:

Eastern Obolo and Ibeno are Andoni people.
Igbifa is from Andoni too.

You are mad and there is no one to tell you.
You better take Akwa Ibom out of this agenda.
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by tempest01(m): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
666Advocate:

Bros, even as we speak Eastern Obolo, Ibeno etc full Ijaw Social Network Groups.

Go and learn more about Ijaw.

Good for the less than 1% that identifies as ijaw. Does not in any way gives you right to lay claim to Ibibio/Efik, Ibeno, Ekid land. No try am physically.
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
tempest01:

You are mad and there is no one to tell you.
You better take Akwa Ibom out of this agenda.

Tell that to INC Akwa-Ibom Chapter or IYC Akwa-Ibom Chapter.
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by 666Advocate: 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
tempest01:

Good for the less than 1% that identifies as ijaw. Does not in any way gives you right to lay claim to Ibibio/Efik, Ibeno, Ekid land. No try am physically.

Ibeno is Ijaw go there and meet Urang Owong the IYC Chairman Ibeno Clan.
Re: Gov Diri Has Touched Me,he Should Get Ready To Take Whatever He See - Wike by Malocity(m): 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
sonature1:

You are deceiving yourself.

I have lived in both Port Harcourt and Yenagoa.

Bayelsa people are lazy and cannot think outside of government free money.

In fact, Seriake Dickson would always come on Radio Bayelsa to insult them that they are lazy, encouraging them to emulate Yorubas, Hausas, Igbos, and Deltans on the streets of Yenagoa working hard.

How can a lazy man develop another man's state?

Nigerians and foreigners developed Port Harcourt while the indigenes made a lot of money from selling their ancestral lands.

That's why Ikwerre people always block major roads in Port Harcourt whenever they are having meetings - they have sold almost everything to other Nigerians doing business in Port Harcourt.

The only thing saving grace of Bayelsa people today is that many parts of Rivers State still consider themselves Izon even when their languages are totally different. For instance, Bayelsa calls God Tamara and Okrika calls God Tamuno, yet Okrika still considers themselves Izon.

But truth be told, it costs a lot of money to do projects in Bayelsa State because of water.

I possibly believe you know nothing about Rivers State. You have read no history about Old Rivers State and people who were then Governors. Let me leave you to your knowledge because I don't have strength to argue with you.

But I will advice you to study history about Old Rivers before talking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Drug Case- See What An American Said About Nigerians. (photos) / Inauguration: PTC Urges Nigerians To Maintain Unity / List Of Governors And Ministers Under Buhari's Regime (1984-1985)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.