Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 (26456 Views)

Why Reject An Outrageous Pension Bill He (Peter Obi) Signed Himself ? / Former Anambra Governor, Chukwu Emeka Ezeife Visits Kashim Shettima (Pictures) / Dignitaries Praise Bianca Ojukwu For Slapping Former Anambra First Lady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by Tochj(m): 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
[quote author=Tochi3 post=118818078][/quote]
This is 21st century
Even Buhari with All his wick-edness has not been able to Annex people's Land for his kingsmen.
Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by nickyvil: 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
thinkmoney:

What do you make of this

You can do better, this is when he was still the government, the land was just discover by the then house planning agency. A lady I forgot her name which he later made one of his adviser was in her office then, which he gave the plot of land. The land is hectares of lands so this is just eye service. So I know this story.
Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by gidgiddy: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
femisplash:

Tinubu didn't make the law neither did Atiku but the man who signed the law in his own state but claiming sainthood is the most dangerous devil.

Well you better go back and do more research because the laws that established the pensions Atiku and Tinubu are enjoying today where passed while they were in office

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by jojothaiv(m): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
factcheckmmm:
Mumu people and post

You just ended up promoting him

Did he took part in taking of pension.

He gave to former governors and denied himself.

So what's the fuss

An idioooooooota

Did it report that after he retired as expected of him being entitled to pension did he took his pension retirement plan, clownish idioooooooota

It is entrenched in all states, but he refused to take

What does that tell you

You lot should get the fvck off
You are a disgrace to sane people
Just bunch of illiterate and olodos

Fvck off

You lot are big time disgrace

Gosh I shared same country with you

Even if you want to bring your opponent down, bring it up to a sane level.

Gosh

Modified:
Currently am counting your like.

So I know how many current junks of illiterate that are on this forum, just for today

It's pain that the same junkies will vote on election day
Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
lhordspy:
An outrageous Pension bill for ex-govs. was passed under his administration with him been fully in support of it. Infact he clamoured strongly for it .
Then on completion of his tenure, when he should start exploiting from the dubious bill he himself orchestrated. He rejected it all, as an ex-Gov himself.

It means just one thing only: he had stolen enough.

Oga when will you guys stop spreading lies. He has challenged you all before that you should bring evidence that he received pension or covered Anambra money and he will gladly stop campaigning. All this scope to malign the man is failing. Oga go and get a decent job and stop being an urchin online.
Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
anonymous1759:
grin
Obi-dents are all what they say people are .
1-Zombies
2- Bigot
3-Urchin
4-slowpoke
5-gullible
6-G0@ts
7-bullies
8-pi9s Etc
I’ve never seen such deluded sets of craps.
You want us to believe your Aspirant without manifesto ? You want us to trust everything he has inside his thoughts ? What kind of government that shields himself from criticism ?

If Obi wins Nigeria will turn upside down those people who claims everywhere is no mans land will eventually actualize their dream because their grand patron is there. They’ll claim all lands or dictate to the land owners.Obi will be Nepotism 2.0 for sure his campaign list says it all .
The most annoying thing about obidents is that they still insult you if you burst their principal‘s lies that alone made me loose my support for them it shows they ain’t sincere either They just want power at all cost .

You don't have sense
Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
nickyvil:

Yes that is what he and his supporter keep saying. Its all over that he is different. I'm not supporter of any but I'm only saying all of them are the same.

Shebi he has challenged you people to come up with evidence that he took all these pensions and he will stop campaigning. What do you gain by spreading disinformation?
Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
nickyvil:

Who was Anambra governor in 2009 ??
Who signed it into law after it was passed by the Anambra house of Assembly??

Oga show evidence that Peter Obi received these pensions it is very simple stop fooling yourself online real-time.
Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
Quelme:
We all know Peter Peter Obi is a senseless IPOB clown. A man without shame who lies from both sides of his mouth.

Obi is a vagabond and disaster waiting to happen!!!

You are not only stupid but you lack sense.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
utenwuson:
Lol... On phul up here is defending this, as in for real?
A governor that signed into law such thing he condemn every now and then...

I wish obi will be president so that these nitwits will see real suffer, the people of anambra suffered during obi tenure...
Strike will be everywhere sake way judiciary, health, education staffs all went on strike during his term

Show us evidence that they suffered when he handed over in 2014 Anambra had the least poverty rate after Lagos. You people should tell us how much you were paid.
Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
Zeddyzed:
The problem is Obi's people paint him as a one of a kind governor when he obviously isn't one. Political opponents have found a weakness and it will be ruthlessly milked.

Where is the weakness? This already is a big attempt as disinformation and lying though their teeth.
Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
blesson04:

Let the truth be told TINUBU has more Proof of good government than him

75% of the successful people from Anambra made their money in Lagos, while 65% of the IGBOS are living in Lagos if his government was good his people will not be rooming other states for survival

TINUBU is the reason why IGBOS are appointed as COMMISSIONER in Lagos

TINUBU got what he deserved he has forgotten that the IGBOS are the most ungrateful Tribe in Nigeria

Walahi you don't have sense. Lagos that has been the capital of Nigeria since 1914 igbos trooped in Large numbers during the oil boom of the 70s and they have been making their money even before Tinubi came in.
Oga stop being very stupid in this forum igbos in Lagos owe Tinubu nothing you hear. He didn't make Lagos and there was no good governance how many deputy governors did he have during his tenure if he really was for good governance? Oga please i repeat stop being stupid online real time.
Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by AcuraZDX: 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
Eniitankorede:

What about this news? Did Peter Obi ever admit that he signed the pension bill into law? Did he admit that he fought for it to be passed in the assembly? Do you now understand why nobody is supporting Peter Obi in the southeast? Because they know he is telling lies and hiding his dirty past from people. They know he is a scam.

Peter Obi has challenged you guys to come out with prove and noth this child's play.

Don't you want him out of the race anymore?
Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by Lashist(m): 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
nickyvil:

Who was Anambra governor in 2009 ??
Who signed it into law after it was passed by the Anambra house of Assembly??

Omo you just said total rubbish...see as you want to be happy that not only did BAT sign such bill but also Peter..not like you'd gain anything from the bill o but you want to prove that peter is also stealing like BAT is...is your life not already useless enough??
Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by rollywise(m): 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
lhordspy:
An outrageous Pension bill for ex-govs. was passed under his administration with him been fully in support of it. Infact he clamoured strongly for it .
Then on completion of his tenure, when he should start exploiting from the dubious bill he himself orchestrated. He rejected it all, as an ex-Gov himself.

Yet Tinubu and Atiku didn't steal enough to still be collecting till date. Wasted school fees on a knocked brain

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by Eriokanmi: 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
lhordspy:

Obi collected no pension after his tenure till today...stop entertaining yout likes with lies
Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by IfnobeGod20: 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
I
Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by IfnobeGod20: 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
This is just after thought. If you have such evidences you should have included it in your thread.
I have been asking you to post where he signed the passed bill but till now you've not shows any but just rigmaroling from one course to the other. Every other states that signed such bogus pension are all over the net but why not Anambra.
I am still waiting for you to show me when he signed it to law in 2009 and outline the bogus pension he signed that will save us the lie
nickyvil:
You are the one convincing yourself, it was passed and signed by Peter Obi, I have so many facts and evidence and in 2013 peter Obi still the government which it was Amended by its administration to include more bogus allowance

Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by nickyvil: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
What have you achieved in life that made you think you have a better life than me and maybe your life is useless already to think and could write such on this forum. Now you can check my profile on here to get more insight of who I am or should I help you out.

Lashist:

Omo you just said total rubbish...see as you want to be happy that not only did BAT sign such bill but also Peter..not like you'd gain anything from the bill o but you want to prove that peter is also stealing like BAT is...is your life not already useless enough??
Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by Trendingbiz042: 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
lhordspy:

If only our leaders would understand they’ve stolen enough and reject others. Has anyone except Obi rejected any? Tinubu that has stolen Lagos is still stealing even ordinary plot of land. You’ve no shame at all.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by drdanny(m): 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
lhordspy:

So Tinubu hasn't stolen enough, so much so that he needs to be one President to steal even more!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by kaska360(m): 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
ATIKU Okowa is the solution for Nigeria 2023 Insha Allah!!!

Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by Espelbengz(m): 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
What's false? Didn't he pass the said bill into law as sitting governor? The fact that u are even defending the truth speaks volumes about your character! What's so hard to understand?

immortalcrown:
You are the one saying rubbish here. Nobody is perfect. Nobody says Obi never made any mistake. The fact is you falsely accuse him of what he never said or did. If you want to accuse him, use truth.
Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by Soso990240(m): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
lhordspy:

It means just one thing only: [b]he had stolen enough.[/b]
The bolded shows how foolish and biased you are. Nobody leave what he can steal. Obi is the Governor that have left the highest amount of money in state Treasury while leaving office. If he was a thief like Tinubu, he would have stolen the money he left, borrowed more, then leave the office with debts, just like Tinubu. But Obi even payed off state debts. As when he was leaving office, Anambra has no outstanding debt . Compare His Government with Tinubu Government let's see. Tinubu borrowed #532 billion and never accounted for it. Tinubu also borrowed $143 million dollars from African Development Bank and never accounted for it. How can you compare him with Obi? Unless you were payed or you are just daft
Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by lhordspy: 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
Soso990240:
The bolded shows how foolish and biased you are. Nobody leave what he can steal. Obi is the Governor that have left the highest amount of money in state Treasury while leaving office. If he was a thief like Tinubu, he would have stolen the money he left, borrowed more, then leave the office with debts, just like Tinubu. But Obi even payed off state debts. As when he was leaving office, Anambra has no outstanding debt . Compare His Government with Tinubu Government let's see. Tinubu borrowed #532 billion and never accounted for it. Tinubu also borrowed $143 million dollars from African Development Bank and never accounted for it. How can you compare him with Obi? Unless you were payed or you are just daft

Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by Soso990240(m): 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
utenwuson:
Lol... On phul up here is defending this, as in for real?
A governor that signed into law such thing he condemn every now and then...

I wish obi will be president so that these nitwits will see real suffer, the people of anambra suffered during obi tenure...
Strike will be everywhere sake way judiciary, health, education staffs all went on strike during his term
shut up mumu. Ur support for Tinubu has blinded ur reasoning. Anambra house of Assembly was dominated by PDP, they even impeached Obi twice because he refused to sign their padded budgets. Now, he signed this particular one initiated by Lilian Okosi, P. I. Obichukwu, Tim Egboka, Nnamdi Ezike and Bridget Chukwuka. But he said he won't have anything to do with it, that he won't benefit from it. Yet una de blame am, simply because the person you are supporting is a known criminal,u want to put everybody in his category... cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by amliftedhigher: 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by Lashist(m): 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
nickyvil:
What have you achieved in life that made you think you have a better life than me and maybe your life is useless already to think and could write such on this forum. Now you can check my profile on here to get more insight of who I am or should I help you out.

You are quite an idiot...i didn't check your profile before but now i that i have gone to check, i can confirm you are a useless hopeless one for advertising 600naira refundable ponzi, vpn, selling account of 500naira to download games and still advertising you need a babe to compliment. And you still have to guts to come online to hail the useless govt that has made you useless. Im sure you are likely supporting APC that has made you jobless...chief, you really need to check your brain..take care
Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
Espelbengz:
What's false? Didn't he pass the said bill into law as sitting governor? The fact that u are even defending the truth speaks volumes about your character! What's so hard to understand?

Can you give reason why Obi should not have passed the bill?
Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by Soso990240(m): 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
[quote author=lhordspy post=118828289][/quote] shut up with ur lies. Yet Anambra State Accountant General under Peter Obi Came to National Television with documents to dispute this claim. Obiano had to shift it to the unfinished contracts. Commissioners under Obi has come out to say that he stopped contract and budget padding.. go to YouTube and educate yourself. If Obi was Dirty, what do you think Political enemies like Soludo would have done to him? Provide Tinubu's records first
Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by nickyvil: 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2022

Lashist:

You are quite an idiot...i didn't check your profile before but now i that i have gone to check, i can confirm you are a useless hopeless one for advertising 600naira refundable ponzi, vpn, selling account of 500naira to download games and still advertising you need a babe to compliment. And you still have to guts to come online to hail the useless govt that has made you useless. Im sure you are likely supporting APC that has made you jobless...chief, you really need to check your brain..take care
Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by nickyvil: 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
And mind you, the grant was transparent all through the process and its not biased, they came to check my farm and saw what was vandalized, my processing chicken equipment worths of millions was destroyed, my chicken was killed and litered everywhere, chicken and eggs was stolen and store was broken and destroyed. If not for the grant, I will get back on my fit but it will surely have effects on me but the Sanwo Administration came to my aid through the package. When a govt do something, its good to recommend them for their work. What do you even know about investment and owing a company for you to come out and spill thrash.

Lashist:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue / Kassim Afegbua Defects To PDP With Supporters In Edo / "Anambra Is Atikulated" - Jennifer Douglas, Atiku's Wife Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.