Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 (26458 Views)

Why Reject An Outrageous Pension Bill He (Peter Obi) Signed Himself ? / Former Anambra Governor, Chukwu Emeka Ezeife Visits Kashim Shettima (Pictures) / Dignitaries Praise Bianca Ojukwu For Slapping Former Anambra First Lady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by ZombieTERROR: 11:49am On Dec 01, 2022
anonymous1759:
grin
Obi-dents are all what they say people are .
1-Zombies
2- Bigot
3-Urchin
4-slowpoke
5-gullible
6-G0@ts
7-bullies
8-pi9s Etc
I’ve never seen such deluded sets of craps.
You want us to believe your Aspirant without manifesto ? You want us to trust everything he has inside his thoughts ? What kind of government that shields himself from criticism ?

If Obi wins Nigeria will turn upside down those people who claims everywhere is no mans land will eventually actualize their dream because their grand patron is there. They’ll claim all lands or dictate to the land owners.Obi will be Nepotism 2.0 for sure his campaign list says it all .
The most annoying thing about obidents is that they still insult you if you burst their principal‘s lies that alone made me loose my support for them it shows they ain’t sincere either They just want power at all cost .

Have you said blablu bulablu today grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by mycar: 11:50am On Dec 01, 2022
Is he a beneficiary of it? No

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by goaldynman(m): 11:50am On Dec 01, 2022
These Agbado Urchins & BATstards will soon perish in Peter Obi matter! Everyday Peter Obi this, Peter Obi that!

A ruling party for that matter o!

The relevance question is: has Peter Obi ever collected Pension & gratuity since he left office?

The answer is: CAPITAL NO!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by Tboymessiah(m): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!
Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2022
lhordspy:

A Pension bill for ex-gov. was passed under his administration with him been fully in support of it. Infact he clamoured strongly for it.
Then on completion of his tenure. He rejected it all.

It means just one thing only: [b]he had stolen enough.[]

What a sick country with demented citizens...

Because you support a kleptomaniac, you now wish others were thieves too...

What in that rubbish posted above supports this gibberish you typed here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by OnyeAshuaUru: 11:52am On Dec 01, 2022
Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by Patriotic9ja(m): 11:52am On Dec 01, 2022
immortalcrown:
You are a great liar. He only said he rejected the entitlement other ex governors get.

How did you verify that? The thing is Obi talks too much. And a talkative always lie either Intentionally or otherwise. Pretending to be a youth and a Saint all of a sudden is what baffles me about Obi and his dients

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by ProudlyWAZOBIA: 11:53am On Dec 01, 2022
nickyvil:

Now I see what has been giving you sleepless night. The fact that Obi has succeeded in not being dragged to the mud with the people you support in your closet. Keep fooling yourself with that “All of them are the same “ argument.

Peter is Different and you know it. Now get lost and go search for another propaganda to buttress your point.

You are not supporting anybody my foot�

Yes that is what he and his supporter keep saying. Its all over that he is different. I'm not supporter of any but I'm only saying all of them are the same.
Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by Terror48: 11:54am On Dec 01, 2022
anonymous1759:
grin
Obi-dents are all what they say people are .
1-Zombies
2- Bigot
3-Urchin
4-slowpoke
5-gullible
6-G0@ts
7-bullies
8-pi9s Etc
I’ve never seen such deluded sets of craps.
You want us to believe your Aspirant without manifesto ? You want us to trust everything he has inside his thoughts ? What kind of government that shields himself from criticism ?

If Obi wins Nigeria will turn upside down those people who claims everywhere is no mans land will eventually actualize their dream because their grand patron is there. They’ll claim all lands or dictate to the land owners.Obi will be Nepotism 2.0 for sure his campaign list says it all .
The most annoying thing about obidents is that they still insult you if you burst their principal‘s lies that alone made me loose my support for them it shows they ain’t sincere either They just want power at all cost .
Hahahaha,nah that know man's land dey pain you?It's finished
Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by julaion: 11:54am On Dec 01, 2022
Zeddyzed:
The problem is Obi's people paint him as a one of a kind governor when he obviously isn't one. Political opponents have found a weakness and it will be ruthlessly milked.
did he partake from it yesterday or no

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by oloripeter(m): 11:54am On Dec 01, 2022
Osun State is the first followed by Lagos State was the second to accent to Bill during Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by Ezewuzie01: 11:55am On Dec 01, 2022
Peter Obi is a demented crook. Whenever he opens his mouth to talk, even the devil is bewildered by the volume and audacity of lies spilled.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by immortalcrown(m): 11:56am On Dec 01, 2022
Patriotic9ja:

How did you verify that? The thing is Obi talks too much. And a talkative always lie either Intentionally or otherwise. Pretending to be a youth and a Saint all of a sudden is what baffles me about Obi and his dients
Point out where and when Obi said ex governors do not get the entitlement. Otherwise, the case is publicly verified but you just choose to please your sentiment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by chrisifeanyi: 11:56am On Dec 01, 2022
Thortp:
Hmm
I am totally tired of these people called Nigerians.
People like us are trying to savage Nigeria from collapse, but some are hell bent on bringing it down, all in the name of supporting their oppressors, so that at the end of the day they can sing along the street "we won" as usual. SMH
AH, shey dem swear for you people ni? Suffer no dey taya you?
Is this not the reason people like us moved out of the country? Imagine a day job here equals to 80k in Nigeria and you think we are happy with this?
If Nigeria is good, do you think we'll be here?

My prayer is anyone who supports whatever will bring Nigeria down will suddenly die a shameful death by the grace of God.

We will not retreat, we will not rest.

"Nigeria will be free". Very soon

God bless you bro. I'm tired to the kind of people I share country with. Nigerians make cry. Do you know what we have been passing through here yet some fools are bent on punishing us more. If Obi didn't win, I will have no choice than to leave this country with my family. There are so many fools here. In a sane country, all these old politicians that has impoverished us will not get up to 1000 votes. I'm tired!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by Mitsurugi(m): 11:56am On Dec 01, 2022
lhordspy:

A Pension bill for ex-gov. was passed under his administration with him been fully in support of it. Infact he clamoured strongly for it.

It means just one thing only: he had stolen enough.

When next I'm looking for my missing cash and you pass by picking your teeth, remind me to accuse you of theft, because you are the thief. Your logic o!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by Mitsurugi(m): 11:57am On Dec 01, 2022
immortalcrown:
Point out where and when Obi said ex governors do not get the entitlement. Otherwise, the case is publicly verified but you just choose to please your sentiment.

He won't. It suits their narrative and soothes their seared conscience to call Obi a thief because Tinubu is one.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by chrisifeanyi: 11:57am On Dec 01, 2022
Zeddyzed:
The problem is Obi's people paint him as a one of a kind governor when he obviously isn't one. Political opponents have found a weakness and it will be ruthlessly milked.

Shey na Tinubu you wan vote for? God go punish you. Idiot. The sufferings we dey here never do you? Ogun go kill you. Useless entity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by Eniitankorede: 11:57am On Dec 01, 2022
I have always known that Peter Obi is a scam. Now that we have unearthed this scam that he fid not sign such bill, very soon we shall unearth if he ever took the pension or not. Gradually we shall dig into his dirty past that he is hiding to deceive people. He will soon run away from Nigeria when we unearth every dirty skeleton he has in his cupboard.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by Iykenuwa(m): 11:59am On Dec 01, 2022
lhordspy:

Let us know when you have filled up to three buckets with your Emilokan tears.

Tell Tinubu to take his hands off Lagos money if he won't suffer stroke overnight.

Has he not stolen enough

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by tonexman18(m): 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
He dosen't want to receive does not mean others should not receive na... Obi said it already, if you have proof that he receives pension as a past governor, he's ready to step down...It's no big deal
Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by Mrnairalandd: 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
Thortp:
Hmm
I am totally tired of these people called Nigerians.
People like us are trying to savage Nigeria from collapse, but some are hell bent on bringing it down, all in the name of supporting their oppressors, so that at the end of the day they can sing along the street "we won" as usual. SMH
AH, shey dem swear for you people ni? Suffer no dey taya you?
Is this not the reason people like us moved out of the country? Imagine a day job here equals to 80k in Nigeria and you think we are happy with this?
If Nigeria is good, do you think we'll be here?

My prayer is anyone who supports whatever will bring Nigeria down will suddenly die a shameful death by the grace of God.

We will not retreat, we will not rest.

"Nigeria will be free". Very soon

Another senseless slowpoke! And your rent and other bills per day is how much?

You fool just come online and spew rubbish!
If your daily house rent and other daily bills are deducted from that 80k, how much do you have left? Fool!

If abroad life is that good, their own citizens won’t be on social benefits and you fools won’t be living in one kiosk size room like a rat.

Many of your mates in Nigeria are living in a flat while you hole up in one single room in Europe or North America! Anything outside these two continents i mentioned then your situation is probably way worst than i thought.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by Legalese(m): 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
Your submissiondoesn'tmake any sensebecause 8f he had stolen like you said, the current Soludo's administration that is at loggerheads with him would have pointed that out. Try again.
lhordspy:

Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by Moh247: 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
grin

Foolish ipigs

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by nickyvil: 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
Let me first answer to this, Obiano and Peter had fall out. Peter demanded moved to PDP because he demanded Obiano to transfer money from the state account which he refused. This is the link https://twitter.com/ose_anenih/status/1555487901030514689?s=20&t=re8BMlsM9tQAyJx174f1fw

Obiano refused to pay ex governors not only Peter obi during his tenure which Peter confirm during 2019 election campaign, he was then in PDP as the vice president candidate, so the claim he rejected was force rather he and the rest governors was not paid during the time.
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/04/01/obi-anambra-yet-to-pay-my-entitlements-since-i-left-office/

immortalcrown:
Your logic is so childish and weak. Many States adopted the bill before and after 2009. This means it is a normal practice in every State in Nigeria. Obi signed it because it is the normal thing in Nigeria. He then rejected the entitlement to show he is personally against the will. Obi signed the bill because the stake holders and the State house of assembly wanted it. Only a tyrant will refuse to sign the bill.

A governor is not the one who proposes a will in a State. A governor only signs a bill when majority in the State house of assembly approves the bill. A selfish governor can bribe some house of assembly members to propose a bill that will in turn serve the governor's personal interest. But in this case, Obi rejected those things. Had it been he accepted those entitlements, it will be believable he lured the house into passing the bill.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by jimter44(m): 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
immortalcrown:
Obi never said Anambra past governors do not receive pension. What Obi said is he rejects all the things the state government gives outgoing governors. Things like pension, house and land. Obi is the only ex governor that has rejected those things in Nigeria.

What exactly is your point? Does Anambra State government pay Obi pension? Did Obi get a house and a portion of land from the State government as his benefit for governing the State?

Your logic is so childish and weak. Many States adopted the bill before and after 2009. This means it is a normal practice in every State in Nigeria. Obi signed it because it is the normal thing in Nigeria. He then rejected the entitlement to show he is personally against the bill. Obi signed the bill because the stake holders and the State house of assembly wanted it. Only a tyrant will refuse to sign the bill.

A governor is not the one who proposes a bill in a State. A governor only signs a bill when majority in the State house of assembly approves the bill. A selfish governor can bribe some house of assembly members to propose a bill that will in turn serve the governor's personal interest. But in this case, Obi rejected those things. Had it been he accepted those entitlements, it will be believed he lured the house into passing the bill.

Your argument is not tenable. Obi signed the bill because the stakeholders wanted it. This is rubbish. Obi has the power to decline assent to the bill and he went ahead and signed the bill and later rejected the allowances attached to former governors. He is a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by goaldynman(m): 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
nickyvil:
He didn't receive it but the billed was sponsored and passed under his administration, common only a fool will believe the lies.

If you had sense you would know the legislators were fighting him because they are majorly PDP and he won governorship election through unknown APGA!!
Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by Moh247: 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

Have you said blablu bulablu today grin

Incoherent gibberish from Ipob Whatsapp group chat

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by Devil1Messenger: 12:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
lhordspy:

Just imagine ur thinking(
So Tinubu have not stolen enough?
Obi is not greedy
Re: Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 by Gourdoinc(m): 12:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
The fools have started rambling again. Anyway what do they know about how governance or anything else works. Miscreants under the bridges

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Seven Nigerians Herdsmen Die In Clash With Farmers In Ghana / Adamu Muazu Apologises To Buhari On Behalf Of His Former Party / Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.