Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] (4242 Views)

Why Are Some Guys Like This? / Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? / ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly and Broke Guys Like Us

1. We don't give a f*ck about her
2. We don't fall in love no matter how beautiful she is (this one devastates her)
3. We are great in bed (extremely important)
4. We have a great sense of humor and we make her smile/laugh on command
5. Even though we don't give a f*ck, we are caring and good listeners and at times romantic
6. We are unpredictable and it's fascinating to her
7. We have purposes and dreams in life and this is what takes our attention the most

Attention is expensive. We starve them of it before we give it.

Bonus: We don't look down on ourselves and this may seem like an arrogant trait, but we are the most humble and homely people you'll ever meet. We are good at catching manipulators and turning the table around in our favor.

Oh, lest I forget — we are troublemakers too and they become addicted to the drama and great sex until they can't let go no matter how badly we treat them. It's like drugs.

Someone's girlfriend is currently lying nakéd on my couch as I type, but I have refused to give her what she wants — the Devil's sweet stick.

Off topic.

Please, guys, invest in yourself, in agriculture, in crypto/stock, in your health, and stay focused in 2023.

Yes, also invest in being great in bed and being financially free. E get why.

Finally, vote for Peter Obi, but whoever you vote for, I don't really care. Life goes on and wise men keeps making progress even in bad times with bad leaders.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] by MoneySEASON: 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
I love your thread, the OFF TOPIC aspect.

I didn't really care about the 7 reasons shit because I'm not ugly or neither broke.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] by virginprincess(f): 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
Op you are just using this write up to give yourself and your likes hope,no sensible girl likes an ugly and broke guy,stop decieving yourself,if you tell me something like girls love handsome & broke guys or ugly&rich guys i might agree but not an ugly and poor guy,only very few ladies loves such guys.

9 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] by Urheadmaster(m): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
virginprincess:
Op you are just using this write up to give yourself and your likes hope,no sensible girl likes an ugly and broke guy,stop decieving yourself,if you tell me something like girls love handsome & broke guys or ugly&rich guys i might agree but not an ugly and poor guy,only very few ladies loves such guys.

No man is truly ugly except BAT tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] by Brian47(m): 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
Liked how you switched the topic

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] by olaeffect(m): 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
Came in to see pictures of either you or your fellow ugly and brokies.
Na wa ooo. Una no even proud to show una self?
Re: 7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] by Autobot05: 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
You can be good looking and financially ok ... and still do all this
Re: 7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
iLegendd:

2. We don't fall in love no matter how beautiful she is (this one devastates her)
5. Even though we don't give a f*ck, we are caring and good listeners and at times romantic
7. We have purposes and dreams in life and this is what takes our attention the most

Bonus: We don't look down on ourselves and this may seem like an arrogant trait, but we are the most humble and homely people you'll ever meet. We are good at catching manipulators and turning the table around in our favor.

Oh, lest I forget — we are troublemakers too and they become addicted to the drama and great sex until they can't let go no matter how badly we treat them. It's like drugs.

Someone's girlfriend is currently lying nakéd on my couch as I type, but I have refused to give her what she wants — the Devil's sweet stick.

Off topic.

Please, guys, invest in yourself, in agriculture, in crypto/stock, in your health, and stay focused in 2023.

Finally, vote for Peter Obi, but whoever you vote for, I don't really care. Life goes on and wise men keeps making progress even in bad times with bad leaders.

Hopelife
Re: 7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] by Demonicus: 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
Op you understand that kind thing, you go dey wonder why some guys go dey fight for girl attention ehn. undecided
Re: 7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] by Silentgroper(m): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
u got much love for commas
Re: 7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] by AndroidAI(m): 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
Your mates are on TikTok and YouTube, and you are on Nairaland that has no prospects. You are not smart after all.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] by T0BY(m): 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ok undecided
Re: 7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] by Guerin: 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
iLegendd:

Off topic.

I like you so much.
Re: 7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
Silentgroper:
u got much love for commas
Definitely! It's used to show cadence and proper speech/pause. Most people don't know how to use it. When you do, you'll always use it. tongue

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
olaeffect:
Came in to see pictures of either you or your fellow ugly and brokies.
Na wa ooo. Una no even proud to show una self?
See one. Only for a few minutes. She even gave me her glasses she bought for more than $700. I dey mad to waste such money on something that useless. Would rather invest it crypto. I didn't even tell you I'm ugly, broke and stingy at the same time. My case is terrible.

Modified: Photos removed.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] by Silentgroper(m): 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
iLegendd:
Definitely! It's used to show cadence and proper speech/pause. Most people don't know how to use it. When you do, you'll always use it. tongue
Lol.. Right! ...

just like u used it here " please, guys, "

u really do knw how to use it...
Re: 7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
virginprincess:
Sorry, I'm referring to white and Asian girls.

For Naija girls, I do spend on them because they always act broke and hungry, but not more than 5k. I'm stingy. Though, I like black girls with big ass, pink lips, and tight p*ssy. Those are the types that make my d*ck stand fast.

For the whites or Asians, they do all the spending and all the buying of gifts. Even with their gifts and beauty, I still don't fall in love with them. I'm a terrible person and I like it. grin

For the bleached up Naija girls, I feel sorry for them. Na f*ck and dump straight with zero conscience.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] by Silentgroper(m): 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
iLegendd:
See one. Only for a few minutes. She even gave me her glasses she bought for more than $700. I dey mad to waste such money on something that useless. Would rather invest it crypto. I didn't even tell you I'm ugly, broke and stingy at the same time. My case is terrible.
At 1st picture, isnt dat naira marley?
Re: 7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2022
Silentgroper:
Lol.. Right! ...

just like u used it here " please, guys, "

u really do knw how to use it...
You have a lot to learn. You can either say, "Please, guys," or "Please guys."

In the first one, there was a pause before the "guys." In the second one, there wasn't.

All these Naija universities wey una dey go e be like say na only cultism, smoking, and Yahoo una dey learn.

Make ASSU just suspend uni for Naija. It's of no use.
Re: 7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] by Silentgroper(m): 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
iLegendd:

In the first one, there was a pause before the "guys." In the second one, there wasn't.

All these Naija universities wey una dey go e be like say na only cultism, smoking, and Yahoo una dey learn.

Unku, read that write up again, U made no pause.. It sure sounded like a " please guys, " ...

2.. U dnt use a comma before "and" .. " "in health, and " so wrong.. It is " in health and bla bla bla"

Those who buy ur book must be mentally drained already except they dnt read with punctuations,
Re: 7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
But you are not a broke bro
Re: 7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] by recieve(m): 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
iLegendd:

Lol grin
Re: 7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
Silentgroper:
Unku, read that write up again, U made no pause.. It sure sounded like a " please guys, " ...

2.. U dnt use a comma before "and" .. " "in health, and " so wrong.. It is " in health and bla bla bla"

Those who buy ur book must be mentally drained already except they dnt read with punctuations,

In number 2, you're right, if you're referring to British English. There is no need for comma before and. In American English, both are correct.

You're not vast with both. I understand you now.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
Silentgroper:

To educate you more, you don't use double dots (..) as ellipsis. It's three dots.

Go get a refund from your school. cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] by Silentgroper(m): 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
iLegendd:

In number 2, you're right, if you're referring to British English. There is no need for comma before and. In American English, both are correct.

You're not vast with both. I understand you now.
Well, Nigeria uses d british version.
Re: 7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
Silentgroper:
Well, Nigeria uses d british version.
British, with a capital B, not british. grin

Abeg, make we stop this debate. I no get strength. I'm lying on the couch waiting for .
Japan Vs Spain game to start.

Buy my book and educate yourself. No time to dey argue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] by Silentgroper(m): 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
iLegendd:

To educate you more, you don't use double dots (..) as ellipsis. It's three dots.

Go get a refund from your school. cheesy
We learn everyday.. No be fight..

Btw, d double ellipsis thing wasnt intentional.. I wasnt even aware i did those...
Re: 7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] by Silentgroper(m): 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
iLegendd:

Abeg, make we stop this debate. Buy my book and educate yourself.
Lmao!!
Re: 7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
Silentgroper:
We learn everyday.. No be fight..

Btw, d double ellipsis thing wasnt intentional.. I wasnt even aware i did those...
Lol. You just did it again. Hahaha. I understand you sha. We learn everyday. No one knows everything. I'm always learning from others too. I never stop learning.
Re: 7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] by Silentgroper(m): 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
iLegendd:
Lol. You just did it again. Hahaha. I understand you sha. We learn everyday. No one knows everything. I'm always learning from others too. I never stop learning.
Just d way it should be?
Re: 7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
iLegendd:

Abeg, make we stop this debate. I no get strength. I'm lying on the couch waiting for .
Japan Vs Spain game to start.

Buy my book and educate yourself. No time to dey argue.
so your real name is Ned Elems

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Is Your Mom Mad": Nigerian Woman With Face Piercings Poses With Daughter / How Would You React When A Lady Tells You This? / I Was Dumb For Seconds When She Told Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.