Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding (80878 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa / Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by DSTheGreat: 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
shocked
sundayabuo47:
A lady caused quite a stir on social media after she opened up about catching her husband in bed with her sister four days after their wedding.

In an emotional TikTok clip she shared, the lady said the shocking discovery broke her to the point that she stayed in a hotel for a week without bathing or stepping out

As she returned to work, her hubby and her sister came to apologise. She would later block their numbers

The lady said she also blocked her mum and mother-in-law's phone numbers because they told her to forgive them

She said she later moved into her best friend's house. Fixing the pieces together, the lady noted that little wonder her sister wore a white dress to her wedding.

https://www.legit.ng/people/family-relationship/1507244-lady-shares-sad-video-catches-husband-bed-sister-4-days-wedding/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sNIqf5MvBA

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by olaeffect(m): 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
It is men like these that give real men bad name.
How can you sleep with your wife's sister?
Why will you start cheating 4 days after wedding?

There are somethings that I cannot still understand with guys that can't control their pee-pee, I need a representative of such scums to explain it to me.
I dey wait i beg cry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by makavalley(m): 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
If it's not from a trusted fellow it won't be called betrayal

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by LOVEGINO(m): 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
sundayabuo47:
A lady caused quite a stir on social media after she opened up about catching her husband in bed with her sister four days after their wedding.

In an emotional TikTok clip she shared, the lady said the shocking discovery broke her to the point that she stayed in a hotel for a week without bathing or stepping out

As she returned to work, her hubby and her sister came to apologise. She would later block their numbers

The lady said she also blocked her mum and mother-in-law's phone numbers because they told her to forgive them

She said she later moved into her best friend's house. Fixing the pieces together, the lady noted that little wonder her sister wore a white dress to her wedding.

https://www.legit.ng/people/family-relationship/1507244-lady-shares-sad-video-catches-husband-bed-sister-4-days-wedding/

life nor balance.
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by lukency(m): 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
If you can't show us how it happened,na lie ! After all Martha husband - the Ugandan man who caught his wife with a man in their matrimonial home exposed it to the whole world. What is stopping you from doing same.

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Eriokanmi: 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
akpenlegedu:
Let the man marry your sister since he love her instead of you. If you forgive them they will not stop the knack under your nose
Funny enough, if he asks her hands out in marriage, her sister wouldn't hesitate to say yes!!!. Their secret affair had been going on unnoticed for certain. Girls, girls, girls!

No respect or family relationship when it comes to man's matter oo. Dem go bone sisterhood oo. This generation is so....make I no talk wetin dey my mind

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Emmacy001: 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
sundayabuo47:

I don't think marriage is meant for me. Hoha
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Isabi4lov: 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
Men should go for who they like & stop all this unecessary pains for someone that's innocent , it seems cheating is a new name been earned by some people...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by DAYPEN: 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
Who's more heartless? The husband or the sister?

Note: the sister is 'blood'.
The husband is only water.

Fear women? (Like). Or fear we men (share)?

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by TheChameleon: 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
Very helpful sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by makavalley(m): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
If it's not from a trusted fellow it won't be called betrayal , move on, stay far away from them. if you can, forgive them maybe not now maybe not later but you'd forgive them with time
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Streetmovement(m): 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Betrayal
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by observanc1: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
As it is, Cameroon is bouncing. Sad.

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by FlatEarthGuy20(m): 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
No one gives a f##$

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Yankee101: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
Like Cesear being stabbed by Brutus and family members

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by MVLOX(m): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
Na wa ooo...
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by honour7: 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2022
Abeg make she swelve go one side, after enjoying other men and other peoples husband, being paid in her own coin, she is speaking gibberish. Make she swear say e never sleep with married man before and I go pity am.
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by FuckSilly: 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
Lol

Women can be so shameless

To born girl in this generation just dey fear person grin grin grin

SHE GAVE CONSENT TO HER SISTER'S FIANCE TO HAVE SEX WITH HER...

WHAT A SACRILEGIOUS BEHAVIOUR

SHAME

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by mbahdi(m): 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
Sweet in d middle
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Ladymillion(f): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2022
Bad news everywhere
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by LastDonn: 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2022
The editor of this video needs strong koboko. U deserve better slap. Next time do smal intro and Allow the us hear from horses mouth. . With Ur boring voice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by SaLongs1(m): 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
cheesy this life eeh and na Bible wey one man marry two sisters I think it is Jacob or so
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Haveyoueatentod: 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
That's the height of covetousness and jealousy thank God she didn't poison her cause it definitely crossed her mind but she didn't act on it her sister na big winch as for the ex husband that one na demon from hell

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by TheDictatorNd: 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
MansoryMX:
Na wa

Another man caught his wife same 4 days after their wedding. People have lost it in this world
that's the 4th day after wedding should be considers betrayer day
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by DestinyNigga: 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2022
This gender that betrayed Adam does not seized to amaze me. Imagine seducing an innocent man to sleep with you. Knowing too well that he's marrying your sister. You still go on to bewitched him. Fear this gender. #Poke undecided
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by tiswell(m): 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2022
Was she a virgin before getting married?

if no,then she deserved what she got,cos what she sow when fvcking people's husbands is what she is reaping cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Trill1(m): 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2022
Omo
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by jasent(m): 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
sundayabuo47:

Why not us hear from her mouth?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.