Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding (80876 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa / Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Raychee(f): 7:56am On Dec 03, 2022
Stupid and irrational people everywhere on this forum. I can't believe the judgement some people are passing on this matter.
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by qtguru(m): 8:22am On Dec 03, 2022
specialofficer:
wow! That means you must have in a dev for a very long time. I'm planning on using the two, I'm currently on css and hope to finish before the year runs out

Yep I'm old, I'll soon be turning around the corner

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Sweetvie: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2022
jaxxy:

u learn to forgive. its not the natural reaction to betrayal bt when u understand human are imperfect and flawed ur better prepared to adapt or forgive. it makes nonsense to isolate urself from everybody especially family cos any other person cud still betray or offend u.

Forgiving and learning are 2 special and vital skills humans need
See, I forgive.
No one is perfect and ain't God I got flaw too but not this kind of flaws undecided
My own f**kin blood sister f***king same man with me, my own husband? Is she crazy? Are they crazy together? undecided
The fact remains she is my blood sister
We gist together, i talk about the guy with her, we plan the wedding together and everything.
Like, what kind of family is that?
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by mmyfarmsltd(m): 8:58am On Dec 03, 2022
Really?
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Nhemzie17: 9:00am On Dec 03, 2022
Jeon:

WHO CARES?
You are free to call me SIMP AND GAY... AS FAR IT DOESN'T PRESS YOU OUT OF BREATHE/NEITHER STOPPING YOU FOR GETTING VAGINA FROM THOSE GIRLS THAT BILLS YOU URGENT 5K OFFLINE.

But why tf do you go about pretending to be a woman? grin
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Stanleyq: 9:05am On Dec 03, 2022
There are many secret things like this under this sun, this we have known.
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by gotnel: 9:14am On Dec 03, 2022
This generation are something else in characters.
No sane person will do such a thing.
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by princewarri1985: 9:55am On Dec 03, 2022
I'm not going to blame the man on this one because naturally all men are dog! about 10 years back my girlfriend younger sister came to visit me, after she prepared indomie for me, she was walking in to the kitchen, i didnt know what came over me i held her from behind squeeze her breast took off her bra and threw her on the bed, the funniest part was that she didnt even utter any work because she was enjoying it, i finally came back to my senses and stopped. she put her cloths back on and we both sat on the chair watching TV together like nothing happened! and the funniest part about it all was the she never told her sister about what happened, so the lady in question here should forgive her husband and take him back because nobody is perfect
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by olusegxz: 10:25am On Dec 03, 2022
This your narration voice sef is more confusing than the story itself

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by odaniel1(m): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2022
God, enable us to control ourselves when we are weak. One day, with her sister present, my ex's older sister and I started freaking in the kitchen. We were having so much fun that we were pumping so much adrenaline that I knew if we continued, disaster would befall us. As soon as I had her, I yanked her away and returned to the room with a hard-on that my ex subsequently helped cool without knowing that her sister had started it. Bottomline. Although difficult, self-control is definitely attainable!
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Silentgroper(m): 11:04am On Dec 03, 2022
D man must've been in d kind of situation am in nw.. I had eyes 4 her jnr sis bt d elder sis came 4 me instead.. Somewhere, somehow, i still have eyes for d jnr sis bt it's nt that much... GOD HELP ME!
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Pootle: 11:12am On Dec 03, 2022
LordIsaac:
No one NOSE tomorrow.

dont poke NOSE
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by fohlarp: 11:58am On Dec 03, 2022
galantjoe:
In some traditions, when a sister or brother have sex with her sister husband or brother wife, it is not a big deal. It is allowed.

Don't let jealousy kill you and send you to early grave.

As for me, I don't see it as a big deal. My sister is my blood, so it is same me is having sex with my husband. In fact, your sister is relieving you some work after you had strenuous wedding outing.

Forgive them and go back to your husband. Never let anger make you to throw a child with bathwater.
she u well
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by fohlarp: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
princewarri1985:
I'm not going to blame the man on this one because naturally all men are dog! about 10 years back my girlfriend younger sister came to visit me, after she prepared indomie for me, she was walking in to the kitchen, i didnt know what came over me i held her from behind squeeze her breast took off her bra and threw her on the bed, the funniest part was that she didnt even utter any work because she was enjoying it, i finally came back to my senses and stopped. she put her cloths back on and we both sat on the chair watching TV together like nothing happened! and the funniest part about it all was the she never told her sister about what happened, so the lady in question here should forgive her husband and take him back because nobody is perfect
NO
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Stevedison(m): 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2022
I want to know. At what level do you call it quit?
Is this enough to call it quit?
You swore FOR BETTER FOR WORSE don't forget ooo.

The way "e be things" dey happen these days son of man come dey fear to marry.
That's how one man woke up to the shocking news that three of his four children are not his own.
Is it not better to just have a baby mama?
*Make I smoke my last wrap of Igbo I dey come*
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by leofab(f): 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
ubahojukwu59:
Why would you stay without bathing for one week because of crazy people's betrayal? You don't deserve the punishment you gave yourself.
might be her dirtiness that drove her husband astray
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by quinox947: 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2022
unclejb2:
It's a family affair .

The husband and her sister don dey fvck since Monday even before the wedding was fixed.

Could also be Karma for sleeping with other people's husbands in the past.

This should serve as a warning to all these girls fvcking people's husbands without remorse.
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Cheeryfeet: 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
ubahojukwu59:
Why would you stay without bathing for one week because of crazy people's betrayal? You don't deserve the punishment you gave yourself.

You simply don't understand mourning? It's an experience you don't wish an enemy. But amazingly time heals all things.
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Carlylepneuma: 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
This is as a result of premarital sex. D man already knew everything about u provably u guys mst have done all d sex position in the world u could think of and nw he's not attracted to u anymore so he needs a little nit of change u knw. My opinion tho. I'm sure some of u might agree.
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Banbanna(m): 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
DevilSignature:
cheesy

That broke ass modafuckin YouTuber won't allow viewers to heard from the horses mouth

Just be using his elementary 1 voice reading for us the English he can't pronounce probably

Thought the same thing too. The moment I heard him recapping what I've just read. Immediately stopped my data from loading.
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Banbanna(m): 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
DevilSignature:
cheesy

That broke ass modafuckin YouTuber won't allow viewers to heard from the horses mouth

Just be using his elementary 1 voice reading for us the English he can't pronounce probably

Thought the same thing too. The moment I heard him recapping what I've just read. Immediately stopped my data from loading. Nonsense!
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by MufasaLion: 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
jaxxy:
U can't hate on both. Forgive ur sister or ur husband and move on.

hating both is tantamount to ruining all ur existing family, marital and biological. That is not very wise as u will still need to see them if not need them and probably reconcile or manage the situation. U cannot be completely isolated from ur family. it will be 10times harder for u too heal.

Dude, stop justifying nonsense. She did the right thing. Even if you were my parents and you hurt me deeply beyond imagination, I'm gonna cut off ties. Only emotionally weak individuals will always forgive stupid people.

I don't care about family ties. Family is not by blood.
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by MufasaLion: 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2022
Carlylepneuma:
This is as a result of premarital sex. D man already knew everything about u provably u guys mst have done all d sex position in the world u could think of and nw he's not attracted to u anymore so he needs a little nit of change u knw. My opinion tho. I'm sure some of u might agree.

The dude is a randy boy with no sexual discipline.
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by MufasaLion: 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
princewarri1985:

I don't pity the type of women you move with, y'all are birds of a feather.
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by MufasaLion: 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
leofab:
might be her dirtiness that drove her husband astray

That's not likely and even if that was the reason, the man saw her that way before going ahead to tie the knot. His action is unjustifiable.
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by jaxxy(m): 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

Dude, stop justifying nonsense. She did the right thing. Even if you were my parents and you hurt me deeply beyond imagination, I'm gonna cut off ties. Only emotionally weak individuals will always forgive stupid people.

I don't care about family ties. Family is not by blood.

while I agree with u to some extent. People make mistakes and they also learn and change. There should always be room for forgiveness on the right grounds or conditions.

Going on living a life of hate and bitterness won't help u in the long run. Also humans are prone to offend one another intentionally and unintentionally..
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by MufasaLion: 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
jaxxy:

while I agree with u to some extent. People make mistakes and they also learn and change. There should always be room for forgiveness on the right grounds or conditions.

Going on living a life of hate and bitterness won't help u in the long run. Also humans are prone to offend one another intentionally and unintentionally..

Dude, I will cut off ties with anybody including family! I do as I please. Doing that doesn't mean I'm gonna be living a life of hatred or bitterness. You don't know how easy it is for me to cut anybody off. I mean, anybody!
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by jaxxy(m): 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

Dude, I will cut off ties with anybody including family! I do as I please. Doing that doesn't mean I'm gonna be living a life of hatred or bitterness. You don't know how easy it is for me to cut anybody off. I mean, anybody!

I do same also. I cut ties quickly bt I also know when to mend fences if at all. I'm not asking u to be buddies again that may or may never happen bt atleast forgive and move on. U can forgive and also keep ur distance bro.
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Elidrisy20: 1:18am On Dec 04, 2022
That your sister maybe his olosho for long

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.