Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding (80872 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa / Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by namo77: 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
Where’s the proof? Fake stories everywhere just to trend

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Hope2023: 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
Indeed... NO 1 NOSE 2 MORROW...

sundayabuo47:
A lady caused quite a stir on social media after she opened up about catching her husband in bed with her sister four days after their wedding.

In an emotional TikTok clip she shared, the lady said the shocking discovery broke her to the point that she stayed in a hotel for a week without bathing or stepping out

As she returned to work, her hubby and her sister came to apologise. She would later block their numbers

The lady said she also blocked her mum and mother-in-law's phone numbers because they told her to forgive them

She said she later moved into her best friend's house. Fixing the pieces together, the lady noted that little wonder her sister wore a white dress to her wedding.

https://www.legit.ng/people/family-relationship/1507244-lady-shares-sad-video-catches-husband-bed-sister-4-days-wedding/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sNIqf5MvBA
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by CoolAmbience(m): 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2022
jaxxy:
U can't hate on both. Forgive ur sister or ur husband and move on.

What do you by 'she can't hate on both'?

Is there a law that says that one can't hate on more than one person?

I think that she should follow her heart, and importantly, stay very far away from those two, whether or not she forgives them.
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by ModCaller: 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
The man na legend

Dreams still come through.
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by lereinter(m): 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
The man is too promiscuous

The sister is an olosho
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Freddo99(m): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2022
Fake story just to waste data.
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by BRATISLAVA: 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
I normally don't watch these videos, but today I did.

This has to be the most useless video to grace the forum. After a total of 15s of watching it, I was too disgusted to continue. Absolutely useless video.

Just like the audio and "subtitle".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by BRATISLAVA: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
Hope2023:
Indeed... NO 1 NOSE 2 MORROW...

Wicked you are. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Spiff20(m): 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
What's the relationship between her sister wearing white on the wedding day and cheating
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by scobaba: 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
With your yeye Benin English

U no go let us hear from the main video? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by tnerro1(m): 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
Fear women, in fact, fear all women
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2022
Useless bunch. When immorality is now the other of the day and if you try to speak against it, some ignoramus will say leave them, call you hypocrites and tell you to mind your biz. That is why bad things now seem normal to them and they do it without thinking about the other person.

Shame

2 Likes

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by judeenk19(m): 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
Sister ruuuuuunnnnnnnn oooooo, return the ring back to him and run for your life to avoid poison under your nose.
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2022
DevilSignature:
cheesy

That broke ass modafuckin YouTuber won't allow viewers to heard from the horses mouth

Just be using his elementary 1 voice reading for us the English he can't pronounce probably
you sure say u sef see class
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by galantjoe(m): 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
In some traditions, when a sister or brother have sex with her sister husband or brother wife, it is not a big deal. It is allowed.

Don't let jealousy kill you and send you to early grave.

As for me, I don't see it as a big deal. My sister is my blood, so it is same me is having sex with my husband. In fact, your sister is relieving you some work after you had strenuous wedding outing.

Forgive them and go back to your husband. Never let anger make you to throw a child with bathwater.

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Franciscabless(f): 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2022
This is painful. Terminate the marriage if you want peace of mind
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by ufuosman(m): 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
Na wa
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Dickcap: 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
All these African magic story dy tire person grin grin
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by meobizy(f): 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
This news has made front page again? I think the last time she claimed it was her mother. After she goes viral a second time, what next? I will never understand this constant attention-seeking online.
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Iamthoney(m): 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2022
Forgiveness is all she can and should do cos she can’t unsee what she has seen nor will her husband unfvck all the fvcks he has fvcked her sister.

The Lord is her strength
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Nobodysboo(m): 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2022
Nigerian film
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
Franciscabless:
This is painful. Terminate the marriage if you want peace of mind
Have you been in love before? If yes, why haven't you gotten married? For two to become one, there must be something unique in both partners that bonded them, before translating into marriage.

If she leaves the matrimony, the both partners will be at a loss; that's the truth. They will both miss that unique thing(s) they both never found in any other person that they found in each other.

The uniqueness could be anything; money, career, propect, personality, nature, smiles, and many more. They may separate, but might never find bearing. They will always compared the former with the latter. That peace you left to seek else where may never be found. Do you know what it means to found fulfillment? That's what you get in your first marriage, so, try to make it work.

It's better not to enter a marriage than to go in and later divorce or get separated.

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by naijknight: 11:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
Shikolopa
HarlequinLekex:
Mammy water! Let's marry each other na.

Feel free to masturbate on my mention.
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by assholemods: 12:15am On Dec 03, 2022
LordIsaac:
No one NOSE tomorrow.
May God forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by bluestone2015: 12:19am On Dec 03, 2022
This is not karma but good riddance to bad rubbish.
She is smart to move on with her life.
Marriage is not a do or die affair. Afterall, many have been killed in it.
Clearly, the man is not worth the trouble. Lol
Savvy19:
This lady must have been sleeping with people's husband too before she got married. In her own case, it is her sister that has to sleep with her husband. I think it's karma smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by MrDoGood(m): 12:24am On Dec 03, 2022
My only concern is that the OP didn't allow us hear her speak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by MarxisGLABACK: 12:36am On Dec 03, 2022
wizzprince:
Nothing sweet reach make you be the only boy or girl among your siblings

This kind nonsense no fit happen

WHAT ARE U TRYING 2 MAKE OUT ?
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by karmaolu1(m): 1:00am On Dec 03, 2022
no be new tin
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Menclothing: 1:10am On Dec 03, 2022
Crazy things are happening
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by ManOfSon: 1:27am On Dec 03, 2022
The only proof there is that this world is slowly coming to an end is this thing called social media - forget what prophets and pastors say. Social media is consuming us, making us all look shameless/stupid (literally and figuratively) and convincing us that the apocalypse is here. The difference between facts/truth and fiction/lies is so blurred these days such that making sense of them practically makes one dizzy as hell. Sensation has toppled normalcy and as the social media model rewards crassness and makes being regular uncool, it's a rat race out there for who will manufacture the most outlandish, most profane cock & bull on a 24/7 cycle. It's exhausting.

sundayabuo47:
A lady caused quite a stir on social media after she opened up about catching her husband in bed with her sister four days after their wedding.

In an emotional TikTok clip she shared, the lady said the shocking discovery broke her to the point that she stayed in a hotel for a week without bathing or stepping out

As she returned to work, her hubby and her sister came to apologise. She would later block their numbers

The lady said she also blocked her mum and mother-in-law's phone numbers because they told her to forgive them

She said she later moved into her best friend's house. Fixing the pieces together, the lady noted that little wonder her sister wore a white dress to her wedding.

https://www.legit.ng/people/family-relationship/1507244-lady-shares-sad-video-catches-husband-bed-sister-4-days-wedding/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sNIqf5MvBA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding by Kayyus09(m): 1:37am On Dec 03, 2022
E fit be fake story undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.