Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,947 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World (3239 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by Cuddlemii: 6:45am On Aug 28, 2011
Well I have an overweight family friend. He needs weed, a lot of liquor & Alomo bitters to be able to get hard & have sex. He can start having fun with his chick, then just before he penetrates he becomes numb or soft & breaths so hard. He does it a lot & then makes an excuse that its anxiety. Hahahaha for how long does he want to make such excuses instead of him to hit the gym. I have advised him on how to burn calories but he will rather smoke weed. He limps when he walks & he is short.

He likes bragging about being a stallion but we all know he doesn't get hard let alone do sh-it. When they had head way once, the babe was on top. Anyways the babe has left.

I also have a girlfriend that was so obese but my friends advised her & she has pimped up her body now & I am so proud of her smiley smiley. In fact she inspired me and I decided to loose my belly bulge but ended up loosing 20kg since when I came to Romance section till now. I feel so good & fit. I still work out, eat healthily & this is my lifestyle now. So I am sorry my man has to be fit oh, for himself ofcourse.
Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:44am On Aug 28, 2011
Always the ones that cant do sht that brag

LOL @ anxiety. he sounds disgusting.
Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 28, 2011
So thats what alomo bitters is for
Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by Cuddlemii: 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2011
2buff:

So thats what alomo bitters is for

Not sure, I think its for various uses like a cleanser for your immune system or something but maybe excess or overdoes or maybe mixed with some other stuffs triggers a certain effect. Well I am just speculating based on hearsay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 qualities of true love / How Do I Photoshop My Boobs For Facebook? / She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.