Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World (3234 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by Cuddlemii: 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2011
Check out this statement:

Men don't need to work out and keep fit. After all, they are the ones that make the choice, go after the women, marry the women so that gives them the upper hand. Its a lady that needs to keep fit & look good or her man would complain & she would loose him to another. Men have no issues

My question is this:

Ladies: do you think its compulsory for your man to keep fit & healthy or you can make do with flabs, bulges, pot belly & put up with lazy activities & performance from the man.

Guys: Do you think its a man's world & you are the head of a relationship so you can look unhealthy & shapeless as you can always get a replacement & her desires don't count.

Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2011
Must a woman be the reason for you to take care of yourself?

Do men enjoy seeing a blob in the mirror?

1 Like

Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2011
op sorry i have no experience in this matter.

BTW are those the statements from ur guy? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

According to ur handle, Have u stolen a heart before? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by Cuddlemii: 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

No but most men don't entertain criticism about fitness when it has to do with them. I hear this statement all the time only in different versions so I decided we should address it here.
Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2011
Well obviously I think if fitness is important to you, you shouldnt bother with a man who obviously doenst care about taking care o himself. There are many who do and those are the men such a person should interact with.

That's why the only way a blob can get a real woman is by having money. For some women like myself, that isnt enough. If Im not attracted to you physically, it;s pointless.
Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by Russialane(m): 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2011
@thiefofhearts after the physical aspect he must be cash loaded too abi?
Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by r231(m): 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2011
Thank God i am fit grin grin
Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2011
Russialane:

@thiefofhearts after the physical aspect he must be cash loaded too abi?

after the physical aspect she should know how to cook too abi?
Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by donguutti: 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

after the physical aspect she should know how to cook too abi?
and who told u men cant cook

to the question- it depends on the kind of satisfaction she wants , if she wants material things then u dont need fitness , but if its to satisfy her 6 pack, sex stud fantasies then u might need some level of fitness to avoid "lazy activities & bad performance""***op words**
Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2011
donguutti:

a, if she wants material things then u dont need fitness ,

Um why are you speaking on behalf of women?

Are you ghey?
Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by Russialane(m): 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2011
@thiefofhearts you are very dodgy
Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2011
Beat me then?
Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by donguutti: 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2011
Russialane:

@thiefofhearts you are very dodgy
supported,so u dont know the kind of satisfaction u want from from a guy, some others do, maybe ur the ga.y one
Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by 190smh: 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2011
thiefofheartsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by Cuddlemii: 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2011
please leave thief of hearts alone. I get irritated too when men are exempted from keeping fit & living healthy. So women don't deserve good things too? What has money got to do with that?
Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by emofine(f): 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Check out this statement:

Men don't need to work out and keep fit. After all, they are the ones that make the choice, go after the women, marry the women so that gives them the upper hand. Its a lady that needs to keep fit & look good or her man would complain & she would loose him to another. Men have no issues

That is quite a chauvinistic and foolish statement to make (smh) . . . so basically he's saying men don't need to make any effort for their wives or because all those efforts have already been expended on the day of her toasting/proposal/wedding theres nothing more to prove - what the hell!!. . . however we lucky "chosen ones" should stay in pristine shape even after giving birth. . .ha I no fit shout.

My question is this:

Ladies: do you think its compulsory for your man to keep fit & healthy or you can make do with flabs, bulges, pot belly & put up with lazy activities & performance from the man.

To be honest, personally I would not lose sleep if my husband went from a well shaped specimen into a  shapeless amoeba - I would still love him nonetheless. However I would expect him to keep fit not because of me (although I obviously wouldn't mind if that was his motivation) but if he actually kept fit for his own health sake.
Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2011
Cuddlemii:

please leave thief of hearts alone. I get irritated too when men are exempted from keeping fit & living healthy. So women don't deserve good things too? What has money got to do with that?

Cuddles if u date me or convince thief of heart to date me i would give u the best freedom on heart kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by emofine(f): 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2011
r231:

Thank God i am fit grin grin

lol . . .ask God to make it permanent in your life oh grin
Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by Russialane(m): 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2011
@thiefofhearts babe why you dey vex now
Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2011
emofine:

lol . . .ask God to make it permanent in your life oh grin

what kind of pixs is that? shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I get irritated too when men are exempted from keeping fit & living healthy.

This only happens is Nigeria.

LOL around me Men are too vain to end up shapeless. jogging everyday before going to work.
Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by emofine(f): 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2011
toba:

what kind of pixs is that? shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

what pixs are you referring to?
Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2011
NO! He doesn't! Neither does the lady! As long as SATISFACTION is the ISSUE! DAMN! A crippled man can still PERFORM and SATISFY a LADY! SATISFACTION is not based on FITNESS! Unless of course the issue of FITNESS is a requirement for the respective relationship of some peeps! But speaking GENERALLY for MEN, I'll say HELL to the NO! grin grin grin
Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by claremont(m): 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2011
Typical of Nigerian brethren not to think highly of physical fitness, no wonder the life expectancy of the average Nigerian continues to drop. The human body is like a car engine, it needs to get continuously "warmed-up" in order to effectively perform physical and mental functions. A man/woman should have a proper physical fitness regime embedded into their weekly schedule; the importance of keeping fit should NOT be to keep a relationship with someone, but rather, it is for yourself. An average man/woman should be doing at least 10 miles/week of simple running to improve cardiovascular endurance. Do it for yourself, NOT for someone else, after all everyone has got his/her own life to live. cool
Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:59am On Aug 28, 2011
It's rather weird that the few smart Nigerian males on this board are atheist

I wonder if it's a coincidence.
Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by MrsChima(f): 3:20am On Aug 28, 2011
Why do men think that women want a man that unfit?

Who wants an unfit person? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by ShyOne(f): 3:24am On Aug 28, 2011
@ Topic

Men should realize that for women - once a woman has experienced a Real or.gasm with her mate - it is almost impossible for a woman to fake one and the man not know.  Attraction and desire makes completely factor into fore-play which gives a woman an orga.sm.

If his breast.s are larger than mine and his stomach is soft, layered and large or even looking small and poofy - I can guarantee that there will be no fore.play for me with him.

Men are such visual creatures I wonder why a slender man has a poofy tummy or even a large man allows himself to get out of shape.  As many threads as I have read about men complaining that women have big stomachs, out of shape, etc.

A man likes a shapely, firm woman - a woman wants the same as well.

Also - I workout alot - once you start working out regularly - you really start enjoying it.  I have been really working out pretty much the past 24 months almost daily.  A man's wallet means nothing to me - if he has a bad shape and has allowed himself to get out of shape.  His dollar bills don't make my toto wet.  So sorry.
Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by seedord247(m): 3:26am On Aug 28, 2011
Fitnesss Nko , footnes Ni.

if Nigeria girls do care about fitness. . . . . then 9ice should have been a banzer.
Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by 190smh: 3:27am On Aug 28, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: Does A Man Need To Keep Fit To Satisfy His Girlfriend Or It's A Man's World by ice234: 6:07am On Aug 28, 2011
Its a man's world but I understand- Ja Rule in Mesmerize

(1) (2) (Reply)

Females, Lets Be Clear....and Real....a Man Isn't Cheating With You / 10 Signs You’re Dating An Immature Guy / What Women Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.