Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? (1524 Views)

Build Your Career In Your 20s And Marry In Your 30s - Wendy Williams / Girls Regretting Not Giving Their Phone Number To A Guy At The First Place / Would You Marry In Another Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? by Russialane(m): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2011
Sometimes i wonder why some women get married in the first place when at the back of their mind when situation changes like him losing his job the next thing is DIVORCE because now he his less a man you forget all your wedding vows to him in the presence of GOD, WELL AS FOR ME I can never allow my would be wife to assume or carry my responsibilty never. whats your take.
Re: Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? by r231(m): 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2011
brb grin grin
Re: Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? by 190smh: 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2011
r231 they are talking bout you embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? by r231(m): 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2011
why me undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? by 190smh: 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2011
cos u couldnt arrange p4m for me embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? by Russialane(m): 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2011
@r231 you are one of them abi una plenty for london here
Re: Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? by 190smh: 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2011
Russialane:

embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? by r231(m): 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2011
Russialane:

hmmm. . . one of who undecided undecided

abeg o i am HAPPILY MARRIED AND SEPARATION IS NOT IN OUR PLAN

190smh:

cos u couldnt arrange p4m for me  embarassed  embarassed

she go beat you o grin grin
Re: Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? by Russialane(m): 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2011
why buy a WHOLE COW when you can get the milk for free lol cheesy
Re: Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? by 190smh: 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2011
r231:

she go beat you o grin grin

Leave that to me embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? by Russialane(m): 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2011
@r231 pray make she no leave you when situation changes my guy
Re: Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? by r231(m): 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2011
Russialane:

@r231 pray make she no leave you when situation changes my guy

i go by my middle name OLANREWAJU

never and besides she is not like that. . . . I KNOW
Re: Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? by Russialane(m): 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2011
@231 you know every know now lol cheesy pray and fast hope u r rite
Re: Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? by Russialane(m): 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2011
women are unpredictable you know
Re: Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? by r231(m): 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2011
mine is built on a solid foundation
Re: Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? by pendo89(f): 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2011
You are too shallow minded. How many cases of divorce have hpnd as a result of one spouse losing a job?
You make divorce sound like a small game of cards.
Losing a job is one factor which may lead to manifestation of intolerable behaviour eventually resulting in divorce.
It's therefore not the 'reason' cz one may lose a job,remain and act sober and still have a loving/understanding and supporting spouse.
But some mad people create hell when they lose it.
Re: Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2011
Russialane:

Sometimes i wonder why some women get married in the first place when at the back of their mind when situation changes like him losing his job the next thing is DIVORCE [/b]because now he his less a man you forget all your wedding vows to him in the presence of GOD, WELL AS FOR ME I can never allow my would be wife to assume or carry my responsibilty never. whats your take.

Word

those things are heartless and wicked. Thats why im considering being a [b]celibacy
Re: Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? by Russialane(m): 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2011
@pendo89 you are a woman you should know better losing ones job is ONE out of a thousand reasons for divorce
Re: Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? by pendo89(f): 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2011
toba:

Word
those things are heartless and wicked. Thats why im considering being a celibacy

You keep calling women 'things'
You cannot stand a woman that menstruates
Now tell me,what exactly are you looking for? Why not save yourself headache and become a Father.
Its the best way to avoid meeting and seeing 'menstruating things'

Russialane:

@pendo89 you are a woman you should know better losing ones job is ONE out of a thousand reasons for divorce

Its never the reason!! People love blaming the wrong things.Its how you behave after losing it.
Ok lemmie put it this way.If money is what seals your marriage then yeah it is correct to say IT IS the reason.
But if its real love,then its just a contributing factor cz how you behave after losing it will determine if the marriage will last or not.
Re: Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? by born2boink(m): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2011
Naija women, reason to patronize love peddlers
Re: Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? by Russialane(m): 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2011
@pendo89 for once i agree with your view there
Re: Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2011
pendo89:

You keep calling women 'things'
You cannot stand a woman that menstruates
Now tell me,what exactly are you looking for? Why not save yourself headache and become a Father.
Its the best way to avoid meeting and seeing 'menstruating things'

If u read my post that u quoted i said im considering becoming a father/celibacy. My mum stopped menstruating years ago if not i dont think i can sleep with her under the same room. I dont touch ladies when thy are on period. Read the old testament bible to see what Leviticus says about women that menstruate
Re: Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? by pendo89(f): 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2011
No man is justified by the law in God's sight. The curse of the 'old testament laws' was put on  Christ and by his death on the cross,he took away the curses! Is that clear to you?
We are justified by faith through christ not by law lest any man should boast.

Re: Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2011
;d
Re: Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2011
pendo89:

Fyi. Gal 3.11 No man is justified by the law in God's sight. The curse of the 'old testament laws' was put on  Christ and by his death on the cross,he took away the curses! Is that clear to you?
We are justified by faith through christ not by law lest any man should boast.

in addition to your post, when the woman with the issue of blood touched Jesus, Jesus felt that something came out of him. Thats to tell u that the thing u people regard as just ordinary monthly discharge is something in spiritual ground.

Im a spiritual man, thats y i detest such okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk?
Re: Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? by pendo89(f): 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2011
toba:

in addition to your post, when the woman with the issue of blood touched Jesus, Jesus felt that something came out of him. Thats to tell u that the thing u people regard as just ordinary monthly discharge is something in spiritual ground.

Note:That something was His Healing virtue or power.
There's nothing spiritual about periods! neither is there anything spiritual with eating food or showering.

ok.cheers b4 it goes religious
Re: Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2011
yea but dont forget that he did other healing as well and he didnt feel any thing except when he did the menstrual healing. Thats how powerful it is.

BTW with the way u are reacting, if i marry u, we gonna fight alot over this issue right? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? by pendo89(f): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2011
Toba pliz. Not everything that Jesus did is recorded and you know that very well.
He was God in human body meaning he showered,went to the bathroom,etc.
But where do you come across JC going to take a shower or toilet?
Everywhere you read about somebody getting healed, something spiritual must have happened.
His healing power or virtue had to be transferred to the sick person for them to get well.
Just because its mentioned in that particular case and nowhere else does not mean that the same thing never happened.
Besides so what if it happened or not.The most important thing was the healing not the process.Thts God's biz.
Re: Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? by 5stardude: 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2011
What on earth would make a man and woman two strangers unite as one and call themselves husband n wife? WTF if not for children why getting married. On the ladies part they are all desperate as hell to get married. Imagine meeting an African chick in May and the next thing she will ask you "are you gonna marry me? WTF
Re: Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? by pendo89(f): 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2011
I thought it was possible to have kids whether you married or not.You can even adopt if you need to.
Must you marry? Of course Not.
Why marry then ? That's your biz.Everybody's got their own reasons for doing so.

Children,Love, Faith/religious reasons,society pressure,money,status,old age,traditions/arranged and etc.
Pick your choice.

Good news is.Its a matter of choice!
Re: Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2011
pendo i believe we should limit ourselves to what we ve read in the bible and we should stop these assumptions that Jesus could have done this or that. when the muslims want to argue, they say Jesus could have given birth bla bla bla but wasnt recorded in the bible. He said a virtue left his body thats all and what made it left him was the menstrual healing
Re: Why Marry In The First Place When You Know? by r231(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2011
you guys are still here undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Bride Going To Be A Good House Wife...? / How Can I Know If A Man Is A Virgin? / Strange PIC! A Woman Flogging Her Husband With Pankere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.