Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,897 members, 7,956,389 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London (38837 Views)

Damilola Adegbite: My Bum Bum Tears Everything I Put On / "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London by Revolva(m): 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
Na who gurk dem de rob

You wan ron persin like me for where crowd de na lie o, unless you carey gun or knife i fit leave u to do wat u want
Re: Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London by dman4mdmoon(m): 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
Imagine that! Some days ago, the government gave a warning about this kind of situation but uncle Jimi Disu of Nigerian Info thought it was childish and ridiculous for the government to give such warning! He trivialized it, since the warning came from Nigerian government headed by Buhari. He even went ahead to say that it was done as retaliation for the earlier warning given by America, but here we are, this is the second case.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London by brandsoncharlie: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
Uh
Shalommy:
One of them, pick pocket. Chaii shocked shocked
Ask your dad he will tell you how he was beaten to pulp by apc urchins for picking pockets.
That's why no man want to marry you because you're just useless.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London by ShaqFu: 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
Octopusssy:

https://www.nairaland.com/7455007/nigeria-issues-travel-advisory-nigerians
Oh the sheer audacity. Lol. This is not what their media will tell us. They'll paint their society as if God himself lives there when in actual fact, it's just nothing but propaganda.

This is plus 1 for Lai Mohammed and the FG, grin
Re: Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London by Raychee(f): 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
I love this lady.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London by Zooposki(f): 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
Buhari warned them not to travel to those countries, but their strong head no gree them obey.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London by sulakishop(m): 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
Robbery in London?

London has fallen!
Re: Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London by HRprof: 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2022
It happens everywhere
I remember when I visited Paris for the first time, i was taking pictures anyhow got to a place where an elderly man approached me and said to me " hold your phone well bad boys will snatch it from you" he spoke in French and someone help to interpret it. Meanwhile I carry mentality that nothing of such happen abroad before then. grin
Re: Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London by humberjade: 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
annyz:

Is that excuse for APC government to be voted in again?

Nigerians are wiser now

What kinda paranoia is this for goodness sake? grin
Where in this write up did I defend APC or the Nigerian government?
Wahala dey o cheesy cheesy
Re: Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London by humberjade: 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
PDPGuy:

Sadly, the economic nightmare is about to get worse in Western Europe within the next 4 months

You are not far from the truth, and it is scary imagining its potential ripple effects.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London by humberjade: 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
Obagreatdatoye:

But Nigerians are still going to join them

You know typical Nigerians are hustlers from the womb, no matter how precarious the situation is, a Nigerian with solid plans and divine favour go find his/her way.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
People's handbags are stolen daily in London, just because you call yourself Nigerian celebriyy doen't mean your handbag will not be stolen, look! It is the same as when people come new in Lagos acting like JJC, grin grin their bag will be stolen, so if you come here and be JJC we will steal ya bag.. it wouldn't matter if The MET, Rishi Sunak or Sue Braverman gets involved there is nada they can do.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
Chukwumagordian:
Crime knows no race or country ... There are thieves almost everywhere in the world.

The only sad thing is that majority of them are African migrants ...
Not quite, Romanian gypsies are ussually the culprits
Re: Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London by fredoooooo: 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
Na dem sabi , sebi naija is not safe .. London yoo is not safe cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London by norriswood(m): 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
post=118825319:
Just like Toke Makinwa, Damilola revealed that she was almost left stranded in London weeks back.

She revealed that her phone, and money for her trip were stolen from her in a second. The MET police also had to get involved involved as the scenario was like a movie.

She disclosed that she got an alert from Apple, informing her that her phone is in China.

Regardless of where you are or where you plan to go, the most important thing is for God to be with you. My handbag was stolen some weeks ago in London. My phone and all my money for the trip gone in a second, literally. MET police had to get involved. It was like a movie. Thank God for a helper. I would have been stranded in a foreign land. The world has changed guys. It’s not the destination, it’s about where we wl flourish, prosper and be happiest!
“Second slide. Got an alert from Apple. My phone has reached China before me. It is well. Just try and make the most of whatever situation you find yourself in as you aim for higher!”.

See Her Photo And Reactions As Obtained By Below:
....minister of information said it, some stupid animal,bastard dey abused him, he said that Nigerians traveling to Uk should b very vigilant...

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London by Teeroyzimma: 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
jelel6:
Trying to process what's the news... wink

Oh shocked shocked. This is unbelievable!!!

pickpockets? In London too? What's the world turning into? I thought this things only happen here undecided

(For fcckck sake Damilola, Since you're the reporter of this unheard story, it's actually no news. Give us a break y'all)
If you’re 20 years old or above then you should be ashamed of yourself, is there anywhere in the world where there’s no thieves? London for that matter, you’re funny.

You think London is heaven ba? London is not what you think it is, gangsters and criminals full London more than places like Abuja for example. You better wake up from your slumber.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London by OLULAW: 11:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
ASHAWO....SEEKING CLIENTS.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London by Quintopia: 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
Chukwumagordian:
Crime knows no race or country ... There are thieves almost everywhere in the world.

The only sad thing is that majority of them are African migrants ...

YOU ARE A VERY STUPID FOOL. WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT FAKE RUBBISH??
Re: Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London by Quintopia: 12:00am On Dec 02, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
I support them even if it's false. The same way other countries have been spreading falsehood against Nigeria is what we shud be doing to them

YOU GET SENSE, UNLIKE THESE DONKEYS ON NAIRALAND.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London by jelel6: 12:41am On Dec 02, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
If you’re 20 years old or above then you should be ashamed of yourself, is there anywhere in the world where there’s no thieves? London for that matter, you’re funny.

You think London is heaven ba? London is not what you think it is, gangsters and criminals full London more than places like Abuja for example. You better wake up from your slumber.

Gosh! You want me to spell it out for you? How old are you, 12?

What an Irony.

Modified: No, even a 12 years old would spot the difference. you're just a slab-head.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London by ariesbull: 1:36am On Dec 02, 2022
I am going to Japa so that my kids will enjoy hood life...they are robbing people in London

Anthony Joshua never see him Range wey Dem still till date
Re: Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London by Maski87: 2:02am On Dec 02, 2022
That's why Lai Mohammed says you should stop going to London
Re: Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London by CoolAmbience(m): 3:19am On Dec 02, 2022
post=118826198:

Bad News, Here And There

We dey think say na Naija bad pass...we just dey start.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London by Berankis: 5:26am On Dec 02, 2022
Jakumo:
Whenever you travel anywhere away from home, do NOT carry all your cash in a bag that can easily be grabbed.

Put some cash in a money belt, some in your underwear, and some cash in your shoes under your feet and wrapped in plastic.

If you get robbed, you will still have cash on you that way.

Some parts of London are notorious for motorcycle or scooter riding thieves who target people talking on their smart phones by riding up on them and grabbing the phones so fast the victim doesn't even have time to yell before the culprit is gone riding away at high speed.
And my mind is telling me that it's migrants doing these nonsense there, they could even be Nigerians.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London by virginchaser(m): 7:31am On Dec 02, 2022
onuman:
London has just become Europe's capital of Islam.
The changing times in London which used to be the safest city in Europe, if not in the entire world.
Nigeria is impracticable because of its huge population of people of that religious fate who practise political Islam different from the Islam of the Middle East countries.

They now struggle to get Nigeria registered officially as an Islamic Republic in the OIC. The rule of the OIC for a country to be registered as an Islamic Republic is for such a country to be led by a Muslim for 12 unbroken years. That's why Tinubu and Atiku are placed where they are today

In reference to your picture, urine bag cannot be at waist level because it requires gravity to function optimally. Again, you can't have it on for a long time because of possible infection. FYI I am not any political fan.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London by SugarGirl44(f): 7:36am On Dec 02, 2022
iwadae:
Attention seekers

Not Dami.
She’s cool headed.
Re: Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London by Shalommy(f): 8:15am On Dec 02, 2022
brandsoncharlie:
Uh
Ask your dad he will tell you how he was beaten to pulp by apc urchins for picking pockets.
That's why no man want to marry you because you're just useless.
Chaii... E pain am! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London by Johnn44: 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2022
cool
Re: Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
iwadae:
Attention seekers

you dey mind dem
anything just for clout chasing
who know if no be she pre planned am with the bag snatchers just to use am trend online
you know that gender can do anything for attention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus / How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around / Toyin Aimakhu Kisses A Dog. Fans Slam Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.