Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa (24053 Views)

Rowland Ewere As A Captain Of Bendel Insurance Fc Then Was A Delight / Aliou Cisse And The Teranga Lions: A Show Of Bravery / Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by spy24(m): 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
angry
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Cmanforall: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
siofra:
Wow

Sometimes I forget Morocco is an African country.

Didn't they exclude themselves from the African Union?
African Union does not define African countries

The same way not all European countries are members of European Union

3 Likes

Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
Brendaniel:
Other African countries are doing things that will help their citizens Here Buhari, Tinubu and Atiku are doing everything possible to make sure their citizens suffer - vote wisely

Olodo. Which federal office has Tinubu held in Nigeria?. Your brain is leaking brain juice.

1 Like

Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Warmaterial(m): 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
Waiting for ghana to also qualify, that will be 3 African countries.

1 Like

Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Thegoodone13(m): 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
Good
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Raxxye(m): 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
N
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
I would rather prefer Ghana or Senegal people that actually look like us to win this thing.

2 Likes

Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by blowjohn(m): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
iezeiyida:
I predicted Morroco will win today grin
Those Morrocan guys are wonderful.

Even morroco odd was less than that of canada
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by siofra(f): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
Cmanforall:

African Union does not define African countries

The same way not all European countries are members of European Union

Okay
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
iwadae:
Nice one

I have a dream, One day an African country will lift the World Cup
It's this year o. Na Cameroom go win am.
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by FOOTSOLDIER1: 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
Don't blow your own trumpet. France was never serious in that match.

1 Like

Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Huracan(m): 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

I dey tell you

Imagine a group way Belgium and Croatia dey

Na im Morocco for top group

He sure say world cup na the highest tournament

And the first African nations way go fit lift this trophy no doubt go be from North Africa

Algeria, morroco, Tunisia or Egypt...these four people on a good day sabi play o
This damn niggar guy is back..lol. where you come dey since??
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Brendaniel: 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

Olodo. Which federal office has Tinubu held in Nigeria?. Your brain is leaking brain juice.

Tinubu brought Buhari, his words not my words....

1 Like

Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by blowjohn(m): 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Costa Rica to win Germany.

Stake high.

Mark this comment.

Japan to beat Spain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Johel(m): 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
iwadae:
Nice one

They cannot when there's Brazil,Spain,France, Germany and co
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by eeetuk(m): 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Senegal and Morocco have made Africa proud by advancing against all odds. God will bless them going forward.
Who says it can't be done.?
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Lovestrong(m): 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
Gentlevip:
Morocco should take the world cup
lol! senegal owns the cup
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by mattmogan88: 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
Sweetplum:

It's this year o. Na Cameroom go win am.

Cameroun looking at the world cup like... grin

Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by fergie001: 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
iwadae:
Nice one

World Cup: Is Morocco in the bag? grin
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by SixtusC10: 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
Is it today game
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Flamemignon1(m): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
Cmanforall:
Good

Qatar hosting this world cup is a chance for Africa/Asia to win it
What does that have to do with anything? They will still have the same chance if any other country was hosting them
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by AngelicBeing: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
pocohantas:
And they don’t look African.
I heard they don’t even like being seen as Africans, but they don’t have a choice. We are together, all of us. grin
Because of the proximity of Morocco to Spain, they are divided from Spain by a fraction of the Mediterranean Sea,
they feel or think that they are not Africans

Secondly we have 2 Spanish islands within/ inside Morocco' called > {Ceuta and Melila}, lots of Africans use those 2islands to seek Asylum into Spain, many of them were accepted as refugees and then transfered to Madrid and so many people were given Spanish citizenship via that process,

Thirdly, because of their skin color, they also think that they are white Europeans, but one thing l cannot take from them is how much development has taken place in different sector's of the Moroccan economy {football inclusive), coming from me because l visited Morocco around late 90's wink

3 Likes

Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by SaintAdah: 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
That's awesome, with God all things are possible.
There's prayer going on here https://youtube.com/channel/UCTQRVAFRuUX6UcHKSz9-O7g
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Lovestrong(m): 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

I dey tell you

Imagine a group way Belgium and Croatia dey

Na im Morocco for top group

He sure say world cup na the highest tournament

And the first African nations way go fit lift this trophy no doubt go be from North Africa

Algeria, morroco, Tunisia or Egypt...these four people on a good day sabi play o
damn! I can bet my two balls, senegal will lift qatar2022 world cup
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by kingyakos: 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
gotoyes:
Henceforth, Nigeria should be banned from World Cup

Nonsense and Tinubu

I support
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
mattmogan88:

Cameroun looking at the world cup like... grin
limao
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by SIRTee15: 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
siofra:
Wow

Sometimes I forget Morocco is an African country.

Didn't they exclude themselves from the African Union?
Morocco that's even claiming to be west Africans.
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Ybholy(m): 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
Morocco dey European Union ��

Y’all suddenly adding them as African so soon grin cox they’re trying in the best time.

If it’s reverse now, you’ll will tell tr*sh
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by yemzone(m): 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
iwadae:
Nice one

Yes, it will happen someday.
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
Really happy for African team in this tournament, I see the likes of Ghana qualifying tomorrow. Cameroon seems to be heading home.

Senegal
Morocco
And Ghana will progres..
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by SIRTee15: 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
pocohantas:
I heard they don’t even like being seen as Africans, but they don’t have a choice. We are together, all of us. grin

They are north Africans, mix of Berbers, Maghreb and arabs. Though few populations are pure black.

3 Likes

Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Passionnn: 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
pocohantas:
The traditional or aboriginal Moroccan tribe is the Moor and they are black.
Remember the Moor Othello in Shakespeare's play "Othello"?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deborah Quickpen Is African Chess Champion! Governor Diri Rewards Her / God One Game Cut My 48 Million Naira Bet9ja Ticket B933EWCAPWZTTS-947436 / African Player Of The Year: "Nigerians Didn't Vote For Me" - Vincent Enyeama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.