Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa (24070 Views)

Rowland Ewere As A Captain Of Bendel Insurance Fc Then Was A Delight / Aliou Cisse And The Teranga Lions: A Show Of Bravery / Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:18am On Dec 02, 2022
pocohantas:
And they don’t look African.
I heard they don’t even like being seen as Africans, but they don’t have a choice. We are together, all of us. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by CoolAmbience(m): 3:24am On Dec 02, 2022
manchyme:
Morocco strong sha, Nigeria for go collect for this world cup, thank God for saving us.

Lol...

I like the part where you said 'Nigeria for go collect for this world cup'.

Thank goodness say Nigeria just respect themselves stay for house.
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Curious345: 3:54am On Dec 02, 2022
siofra:
Wow

Sometimes I forget Morocco is an African country.

Didn't they exclude themselves from the African Union?

For heaven sake. Arabs are not Africans
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by olamike02: 4:35am On Dec 02, 2022
LasisiAyodeji:
Morocco today, has proven to the world that the world cup is a levelling ground for all and that no team should be underrated.
Apparently, Belgium and Croatia were the top ranked team before the world cup began and nobody gave Morocco and Canada any chance of progressing into the next round. Hence, it wasn't expected of Morocco to pull up any form of surprises.

However, the team should much believe and courage by defiling the odds before them to set up a world cup story that will forever last.

Just like Senegal, Morocco have once again proven that in subsequent world cups, African teams can go as far as winning the trophy with the proper energy and astute display of tactical discipline.
Defieing not defiling,abegiii
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Drsmartphilips: 5:52am On Dec 02, 2022
Omodua:
Morocco will go places. They have football culture. Well disciplined bunch with determination to succeed.

They have virile league in their country. They do not depend on foreign legion to prosecute matches for them. Most of the players are drawn from local league and they play together with good understanding and coaching. Always blend. they are using foreign plsyers

This is the reason they have won the CAF Cup, Confederation Cup and Super Cup. The women champions Cup also won by the country. Virtually all CAF organised cups in Africa. Their national team coach is local, a Moroccan who understands their football philosophy. they are using foreign plsyers

Compare it with Nigeria where the league has been deliberately killed so that they could continue to import abroad based players for pecuniary gains. Hardy you see a local based player in super eagles because he has nothing to offer the officials and NFF Big wigs.

Amaju Pinnick never had time for local league npfl. He was interested in bringing in Nigerian Born players based abroad. He gains a lot from their inclusion because they part with some heavy doughs. He also go for foreign coaches who, at best,not better than carpenters. He colludes with them to cheat. Hence his objection to hiring local coaches.

The latest foreign coach he hired from Portugal knows nothing about football. A wayside coach in Nigeria is better than him.

Sadly, Amaju Pinnick has anointed a lackey to take over from him. He is Ibrahim Gusau from Zamfara. Till the date,the new Boss lacks ideas to move Nigeria football forward. Still taking instructions from him on what to do.

Meanwhile the league is in Limbo. No definite kick off of the league. This is happening when Moroccan league has gone halfway.

It's a sad development!
they are using foreign plsyers

1 Like

Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Spidermon: 7:32am On Dec 02, 2022
iwadae:
Nice one

I have a dream, One day an African country will lift the World Cup

Maybe when Wakanda becomes a reality
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:34am On Dec 02, 2022
blowjohn:

But Japan beat Spain.

And Costa Rica was almost beating Germany
You call 4-2 almost? Spain and Japan are going out in round of 16. I should have never trusted a team put together by a clueless coach like Enrique undecided

1 Like

Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Ulanbatta: 11:39am On Dec 02, 2022
siofra:
Wow

Sometimes I forget Morocco is an African country.

Didn't they exclude themselves from the African Union?
Yes, but is political, over what the suspect as AU support for the Saharawi Arab Republic which they claimed
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by cayorday89(m): 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2022
iwadae:
Nice one

I have a dream, One day an African country will lift the World Cup
Is this not Michael Jordan's quote for the 2002 Guinness world cup advert. I still remember vividly.
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
Ziyech left leg shots must be working fine
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by SlayQueenIG: 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2022
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Omodua(m): 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
webizone:

You wanna know how to solve this problem? Create a parallel football system to show up the rot. It requires collusion between people who can develop a winning team and corporate bodies. Organise a tournament that will draw talents from the grassroots. Select players from them, and build a team. One day, expose them to a high level match. The players will always be under you. But that will be hard, because they will get promised a lot to play under Super Eagles or lucrative offers in Europe. I haven't thought too deep into it, but this is what I have on impulse.
OK. On point.
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by TheCongo2: 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
God2man2again:
Having played a goalless draw with Croatia, I saw a well balance team because Croatia is a very strong team.

Any team that will defeat Morocco in this tournament will have to go extra mile.

Bravo Moroccan!

Felicitations Moroccan!

Allez Moroccan!

Congratulations to all Africans.

Two spots in the round of 16, probably one or two spot in the quarterfinals.

Germans are beatable, Spanish team is hot.

Vous etes le meilleur
J'aime votre analyse.
Many on this forum had underestimate Morocco expecting Spain to trash Morocco
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Sweetvie: 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2022
TheCongo2:

Vous etes le meilleur
J'aime votre analyse.
Many on this forum had underestimate Morocco expecting Spain to trash Morocco
Well, I did
I wasn't literally expecting spain to trash them that badly but....
I'm surprised smiley
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by TheCongo2: 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2022
Sweetvie:
Well, I did
I wasn't literally expecting spain to trash them that badly but....
I'm surprised smiley

Mais non ... you of all the people grin grin grin grin
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by crood: 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
TheCongo2:

good day sir
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Sweetvie: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
TheCongo2:

Lol... Trust me when I said av been supportive of all the Africa country playing but they've been face slapping me so I decided not to support Morocco and am still face slapped grin
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by TheCongo2: 4:13am On Dec 07, 2022
God2man2again:
Having played a goalless draw with Croatia, I saw a well balance team because Croatia is a very strong team.

Any team that will defeat Morocco in this tournament will have to go extra mile.

Bravo Moroccan!

Felicitations Moroccan!

Allez Moroccan!

Congratulations to all Africans.

Two spots in the round of 16, probably one or two spot in the quarterfinals.

Germans are beatable, Spanish team is hot.

Et quel est votre point de vue sur le prochain match du Maroc?
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
siofra:

Okay. Thanks, will read on this.

can u read? grin
anyways ok Siofra..i givvvvup..you win.
Please please please can i sleep wit u as a friend.
u no am a nice guy. Lets link i beg? ....u like nandos restorant chickken & chip? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million / Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. / Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.