Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa (24068 Views)

Rowland Ewere As A Captain Of Bendel Insurance Fc Then Was A Delight / Aliou Cisse And The Teranga Lions: A Show Of Bravery / Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by pocohantas(f): 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
kayperry:

shamelessly dragging boxers with men, village local champion undecided

Since you and your fellow knuckleheads would shamelessly come online to tell me of your sexual lives with whoever these women are - you deserve all the dragging. You all are the local champions. #Spits

1 Like

Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Alezy(m): 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
pocohantas:
And they don’t look African.
I heard they don’t even like being seen as Africans, but they don’t have a choice. We are together, all of us. grin
grin grin grin anyways they are very close to Spain though. Share a border via a little sea. So I don't blame them much for wanting away from Africa
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by freshboi88: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
I imagine Nigeria in this world cup with Moses Simon running up and down dribbling himself and crossing balls from the wings to the stadium carpark....That guy nah the most useless footballer ever, no football sense whatsoever just gra gra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Alezy(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
gotoyes:
Henceforth, Nigeria should be banned from World Cup

Nonsense and Tinubu
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Nonsense and Tinubu grin grin
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by IslamIsIdiotic: 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
Morocco will be put in their place when they meet Germany in the next round.
They will learn that it takes more than a couple of fluke victories to go far in a competition of this magnitude.
As for an African country winning the world cup, it's more probable that an Asian country like Japan or Korea, will win the competition before an African country does because their capabilities for strategic thinking and long term planning are better than anything Africans will ever be able to accomplish.

LasisiAyodeji:
Morocco today, has proven to the world that the world cup is a levelling ground for all and that no team should be underrated.
Apparently, Belgium and Croatia were the top ranked team before the world cup began and nobody gave Morocco and Canada any chance of progressing into the next round. Hence, it wasn't expected of Morocco to pull up any form of surprises.

However, the team should much believe and courage by defiling the odds before them to set up a world cup story that will forever last.

Just like Senegal, Morocco have once again proven that in subsequent world cups, African teams can go as far as winning the trophy with the proper energy and astute display of tactical discipline.
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by pocohantas(f): 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
Alezy:
grin grin grin anyways they are very close to Spain though. Share a border via a little sea. So I don't blame them much for wanting away from Africa

Make them just dey, after all they are up there. We won’t disturb them.

Yea, so I read. Saw stories on people japa-ing via Morocco on food. Must be pretty close.
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by 2Radii: 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
stanluiz:
Am very proud of Morroco.

But those guys don't play like Africans we know. They play like Europeans.
Exactly

Morocco never plays football like a regular Africa team

They are Iberians, more like Europeans
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by mrkings84(m): 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
I see 3-4 Africans in round of 16, and 2-3 in quarter finals, and 2 in semifinals.

Qatar is a home to Africa!!
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by sageb: 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
Alezy:

They cross the Mediterranean sea to Spain.
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Alezy(m): 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2022
pocohantas:

Make them just dey, after all they are up there. We won’t disturb them.

Yea, so I read. Saw stories on people japa-ing via Morocco on food. Must be pretty close.
lolz..

Yeah very close. I have two friends who passed there into Spain Long ago.
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Alezy(m): 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
sageb:

They cross the Mediterranean sea to Spain.
See you.

If you know how many Nigerians passed that route ehn grin grin grin. Make I no talk Abeg

1 Like

Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
blowjohn:
Costa Rica to win Germany.

Stake high.

Mark this comment.

Japan to beat Spain
grin how far

1 Like

Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by kayperry: 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
pocohantas:

Since you and your fellow knuckleheads would shamelessly come online to tell me of your sexual lives with whoever these women are - you deserve all the dragging. You all are the local champions. #Spits

why alway you ! if it is not what i am thinking undecided

1 Like

Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
siofra:
Wow

Sometimes I forget Morocco is an African country.

Didn't they exclude themselves from the African Union?
What's special about the Africa Union, if not deceit and cheat. Abeg, park well, and stop shooking mouth 4 wetin u nor no about.
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by realestate99: 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
I will be genuinely happy if a black country go far in this world cup but you see all those North Africans, they hate blacks like snakes hates dogs. Morroco winning or losing is non of my business, they only want to associate with sub Saharan Africa when there is something to gain, they hate being called African like it is an abomination.

There are over 60% Arabs there, so I can technically call it an Arab country, an European might be tactical about his racism but Arabs will show you that he detest your black skin openly. The worst domestic violence against blacks are in Arab countries, saying morroco is proudly African is an illusion, they see themselves as a victim of Geography to be partitioned on the African continent. They hate blacks like all other Arab countries too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by excel4us: 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

I dey tell you

Imagine a group way Belgium and Croatia dey

Na im Morocco for top group

He sure say world cup na the highest tournament

And the first African nations way go fit lift this trophy no doubt go be from North Africa

Algeria, morroco, Tunisia or Egypt...these four people on a good day sabi play o
. lybia
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by webizone(m): 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
stanluiz:
Am very proud of Morroco.

But those guys don't play like Africans we know. They play like Europeans.

They don't play like Europeans. Their football is home grown. Other African countries are busy doing nonsense instead of working hard, that's why you no know.
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by blowjohn(m): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

grin how far

Bros I hail o

Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Bekermann(m): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
Morocco has always been an ambitious county. From the Nigeria-Morocco gas pipeline project to compiling another bid towards hosting the 2030 world cup. They're doing really well.
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by pocohantas(f): 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
realestate99:
I will be genuinely happy if a black country go far in this world cup but you see all those North Africans, they hate blacks like snakes hates dogs. Morroco winning or losing is non of my business, they only want to associate with sub Saharan Africa when there is something to gain, they hate being called African like it is an abomination.

There are over 60% Arabs there, so I can technically call it an Arab country, an European might be tactical about his racism but Arabs will show you that he detest your black skin openly. The worst domestic violence against blacks are in Arab countries, saying morroco is proudly African is an illusion, they see themselves as a victim of Geography to be partitioned on the African continent. They hate blacks like all other Arab countries too.

Lol. Someone deluded himself into thinking he was schooling me when I said this. Telling me how they wanted to join ECOWAS. Even America would join ECOWAS if they have something to gain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by webizone(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
I sha am not surprised that Morocco is doing well. I don't know how many of you guys know when Raja Casablanca reached the finals of the FIFA club world cup. That shows that their domestic sport development effort is yielding fruits. Look at their stadiums during matches and see how packed it is. Things Nigeria had in the 70s or so. Now when was the last time a Nigerian club even played beyond the group stage of the CAF champions league? And you want to do magic? Anyway, na una go dey surprise nah. Those of us wey know wetin dey sup, what should be done, if we can do it, we go dey put our money into it, dey cash out, steadily.

Make mumu dey mumu, make those wey know, if you know you know.
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by guobe: 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
Morocco did very well,I am happy for them as they still have me some money in the bag.Nice one Atlas Lions.
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by webizone(m): 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
Omodua:
Morocco will go places. They have football culture. Well disciplined bunch with determination to succeed.

They have virile league in their country. They do not depend on foreign legion to prosecute matches for them. Most of the players are drawn from local league and they play together with good understanding and coaching. Always blend.

This is the reason they have won the CAF Cup, Confederation Cup and Super Cup. The women champions Cup also won by the country. Virtually all CAF organised cups in Africa. Their national team coach is local, a Moroccan who understands their football philosophy.

Compare it with Nigeria where the league has been deliberately killed so that they could continue to import abroad based players for pecuniary gains. Hardy you see a local based player in super eagles because he has nothing to offer the officials and NFF Big wigs.

Amaju Pinnick never had time for local league npfl. He was interested in bringing in Nigerian Born players based abroad. He gains a lot from their inclusion because they part with some heavy doughs. He also go for foreign coaches who, at best,not better than carpenters. He colludes with them to cheat. Hence his objection to hiring local coaches.

The latest foreign coach he hired from Portugal knows nothing about football. A wayside coach in Nigeria is better than him.

Sadly, Amaju Pinnick has anointed a lackey to take over from him. He is Ibrahim Gusau from Zamfara. Till the date,the new Boss lacks ideas to move Nigeria football forward. Still taking instructions from him on what to do.

Meanwhile the league is in Limbo. No definite kick off of the league. This is happening when Moroccan league has gone halfway.

It's a sad development!

You wanna know how to solve this problem? Create a parallel football system to show up the rot. It requires collusion between people who can develop a winning team and corporate bodies. Organise a tournament that will draw talents from the grassroots. Select players from them, and build a team. One day, expose them to a high level match. The players will always be under you. But that will be hard, because they will get promised a lot to play under Super Eagles or lucrative offers in Europe. I haven't thought too deep into it, but this is what I have on impulse.
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by blowjohn(m): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

grin how far

But Japan beat Spain.

And Costa Rica was almost beating Germany
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Emola12(m): 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
iwadae:
Nice one

I have a dream, One day an African country will lift the World Cup
as you where born in Nigeria bro am sorry ur dream can't work biko
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Emola12(m): 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
Slurity:
My support is with them too. Go and represent.
represent who
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Emola12(m): 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
Gentlevip:
Morocco should take the world cup
d one wey Dem made for ur domot abi continue whyning urself
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Proudlyomonna: 11:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
iwadae:
Nice one

It will be NIGERIA,in the era of NWAKWO kanu's son.
He Chukwudi Kanu will lead Nigeria to the World Cup Glory.
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Grandemperor(m): 12:14am On Dec 02, 2022
LasisiAyodeji:
Morocco today, has proven to the world that the world cup is a levelling ground for all and that no team should be underrated.
Apparently, Belgium and Croatia were the top ranked team before the world cup began and nobody gave Morocco and Canada any chance of progressing into the next round. Hence, it wasn't expected of Morocco to pull up any form of surprises.

However, the team should much believe and courage by defiling the odds before them to set up a world cup story that will forever last.

Just like Senegal, Morocco have once again proven that in subsequent world cups, African teams can go as far as winning the trophy with the proper energy and astute display of tactical discipline.
Maroc's show of ''gallantry'' not ''bravery''. Maroc has now become the sole untainted qualifying African team to top a fifa senior male world cup group. Nigeria is the first and only African team to top their groups in 1994 and 1998. However, Nigeria was respectively, beaten by Argentina and Paraguay in 1994 and 1998 in the group stages.......Gujon 1982 was a farce that saw the rustication of Cameroon and Algeria respectively, by Italy and West Germany that induced the reformatting of the.matches in the ultimate group stages as currently presented.
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Nigerfine3: 12:14am On Dec 02, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

I dey tell you

Imagine a group way Belgium and Croatia dey

Na im Morocco for top group

He sure say world cup na the highest tournament

And the first African nations way go fit lift this trophy no doubt go be from North Africa

Algeria, morroco, Tunisia or Egypt...these four people on a good day sabi play o
Why do you think it would come from North Africa while west and Cameron have always do better
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by viodemus: 12:28am On Dec 02, 2022
I support Senegal and the other real African country, and wish them the best.

The non African countries I support are the USA and Brazil.

The impersonating africans know themselves. No time.
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by MasterTeeUSA: 1:55am On Dec 02, 2022
It will happen this year. This I have seen Lol

iwadae:
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million / Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. / Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.