Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa (24074 Views)

Rowland Ewere As A Captain Of Bendel Insurance Fc Then Was A Delight / Aliou Cisse And The Teranga Lions: A Show Of Bravery / Morocco Vs Nigeria: CHAN 2018 Finals - 4 - 0 (Full-Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by kabukabu50(m): 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
Akugbe24:
Most likely they will face Germany. And the German team I have watched so far are beatable.

Germany has not qualified.
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by pocohantas(f): 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2022
benardtotti:

I just showed you an article headline , Google is your friend go and verify !

Do well to use the Google too. People join ECOWAS for economic and political reasons. So I am wondering how the headline of your article negates the mindset of the populace. Google indeed… grin
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by ednut1(m): 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
Africans by geography but they see themselves as arabs

1 Like

Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
Brendaniel:

Tinubu said he made Buhari president, except you want to tell me Tinubu is a liar...

https://www.icirnigeria.org/tinubu-to-buhari-i-made-you-president/

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/06/03/tinubu-i-made-buhari-president-osinbajo-vp-abiodun-governor-2/amp/

Nonsense. Tinubu has 1 vote. Go and siddon.
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by 8stargeneral: 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
Their team is very strong....very proud of them

Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Brendaniel: 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

Nonsense. Tinubu has 1 vote. Go and siddon.

So Tinubu is a liar and you want people to vote a liar...
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Faposky95: 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
....leave talk...
Lesson learnt is that these countries have humbled themselves up ...
They took indigenous coaches there....
If na here, na person wey go dey tell us Change agenda and lie lie promise.......

#hudouslikethis
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by amerengues(m): 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

I dey tell you

Imagine a group way Belgium and Croatia dey

Na im Morocco for top group

He sure say world cup na the highest tournament

And the first African nations way go fit lift this trophy no doubt go be from North Africa

Algeria, morroco, Tunisia or Egypt...these four people on a good day sabi play o

Who told you it can't come from West Africa?! Ghana, Cotedvoire, Senegal and Nigeria

West Africa will get it first.

Some few of us don't have forget the past! West African countries do well
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
pocohantas:
And they don’t look African.
I heard they don’t even like being seen as Africans, but they don’t have a choice. We are together, all of us. grin

Na because of wetin sup In 1984 after AU recognized the Western Sahara; they left as a protest.

1 Like

Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by benardtotti(m): 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
pocohantas:

Do well to use the Google too. People join ECOWAS for economic reasons. So I am wondering how the headline of your article negates the mindset of the populace. Google indeed… grin

You lack understanding, unfortunately trying to educate you on why Morocco is not an African hating country is like Jesus trying to tell the Jews he's the messiah, you can't get it , you prefer to go to quora to get your historical facts . Lol smh .

1 Like

Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Unrated900(m): 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
LasisiAyodeji:
Morocco today, has proven to the world that the world cup is a levelling ground for all and that no team should be underrated.
Apparently, Belgium and Croatia were the top ranked team before the world cup began and nobody gave Morocco and Canada any chance of progressing into the next round. Hence, it wasn't expected of Morocco to pull up any form of surprises.

However, the team should much believe and courage by defiling the odds before them to set up a world cup story that will forever last.

Just like Senegal, Morocco have once again proven that in subsequent world cups, African teams can go as far as winning the trophy with the proper energy and astute display of tactical discipline.

You were just making repetitions repetitions repetitions
Morocco Morocco
Morroco without no tangible words from your narrations mtchewwwww
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by dont8(m): 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
Badgers14:
Lesson to learn here..

Hardwork pays.. when we work together we can move mountains.

Let's not forget that Greece won Euro 2004.

This was back when the euro great players were still in thier prime... Figo,Nesta, Maldini, nedved, Viera, Henry, desailly, trezeguet, gattuso, seedorf, Edgar Davis, van Basten etc
Van Basten? Remove that from your list but great submission all the same
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by pocohantas(f): 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
benardtotti:

You lack understanding, unfortunately trying to educate you on why Morocco is not an African hating country is like Jesus trying to tell the Jews he's the messiah, you can't get it , you prefer to go to quora to get your historical facts . Lol smh .

It is no more about the headline of your article right?

Moroccans do not see themselves as Africans is different from Moroccans hate Africa(ns). You might have to consult that your Google for this, because it looks like comprehension isn’t your strength. Have a lovely century, Mr Google.
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by LCling: 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
Who talk say Morocco na Africa. Morocco wey dey always drag land matters with Spain...
This people and Spain is same as Nigeria and Ghana no difference
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Karleb(m): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
siofra:
Wow

Sometimes I forget Morocco is an African country.

Didn't they exclude themselves from the African Union?

How would you know Morocco is in Africa when all you do is hate men all do.

Misandrist olodo!
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by benardtotti(m): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
pocohantas:

It is no more about the headline of your article right?

Moroccans do not see themselves as Africans is different from Moroccans hate Africa(ns). You might have to consult that your Google for this, because it looks like comprehension isn’t your strength. Have a lovely century, Mr Google.

Like I said you lack understanding, if someone doesn't identify with you or your culture that person will definitely hate or look down on you , according to you ,they don't see themselves as Africans I told you that's a lie, but as I said before trying to educate you is futile , keep up with your quora ignorance madam .

1 Like

Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Phantom233: 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
gotoyes:
Henceforth, Nigeria should be banned from World Cup

Nonsense and Tinubu
Everything about nigeria is politics, we have the quality players but politicians are the ones allocated slots to chooses players in collaboration with NFF chairman that's why we are where we are.

1 Like

Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by nwakaegomarcy3: 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_HlsmcaPKA

This Mexico fan could not process the pain of losing.

So much so that he decided to destroy his TV set after his team crashed out of the 2022 World Cup.

Mexico were eliminated after they finished third in Group C with four points.
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by pocohantas(f): 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
benardtotti:

Like I said you lack understanding, if someone doesn't identify with you or your culture that person will definitely hate or look down on you , according to you ,they don't see themselves as Africans I told you that's a lie, but as I said before trying to educate you is futile , keep up with your quora ignorance madam .

Only in your head, Mr Google. Please stop shouting, hypertension is real.
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by brutustech: 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
Badgers14:
Lesson to learn here..

Hardwork pays.. when we work together we can move mountains.

Let's not forget that Greece won Euro 2004.

This was back when the euro great players were still in thier prime... Figo,Nesta, Maldini, nedved, Viera, Henry, desailly, trezeguet, gattuso, seedorf, Edgar Davis, van Basten etc

1 Like

Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
Brendaniel:
So Tinubu is a liar and you want people to vote a liar...

For every one lie Tinubu's tells, peter obi tells a million lies. Yes, I will support Tinubu over peter obi anyday anytime.

Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by whizzler: 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
pocohantas:
And they don’t look African.
I heard they don’t even like being seen as Africans, but they don’t have a choice. We are together, all of us. grin

Say it louder make them hear
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by benardtotti(m): 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
pocohantas:

Only in your head, Mr Google. Please stop shouting, hypertension is real.

When they can't logically engage you they resort to either insults or blackmail, suddenly you are a prophet to see me shouting ? I can't waste my shout on you madam ,its not worth it ,only my wife makes me scream in bed ,you can't match her ,sorry ! grin
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by EagleSquare1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
May they actually meant defile grin grin grin grin

Yankee101:
Defying
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by pocohantas(f): 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
benardtotti:

When they can't logically engage you they resort to either insults or blackmail, suddenly you are a prophet to see me shouting ? I can't waste my shout on you madam ,its not worth it ,only my wife makes me scream in bed ,you can't match her ,sorry ! grin

No one cares about your sex life, Mr. Why would I even want to match your wife? Is she fcking the POTUS? Toor!
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by benardtotti(m): 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
pocohantas:

No one cares about your sex life, Mr. Why would I even want to match your wife? Is she fcking the POTUS? Toor!

Since you are looking for the guy who can shout on your head nah ! Sorry I'm not your candidate.
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by pocohantas(f): 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
benardtotti:

Since you are looking for the guy who can shout on your head nah ! Sorry I'm not your candidate.

That would look like I ever noticed or quoted your first. Think again mahn! grin
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Brendaniel: 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

For every one lie Tinubu's tells, peter obi tells a million lies. Yes, I will support Tinubu over peter obi anyday anytime.

Go to Politics section and see what is happening. ..
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by ibtommy(m): 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
Don't you know "odd" is a beautiful and seductively dressed young lady 'defiled' by the Moroccan side? grin
Yankee101:
Defying
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
Brendaniel:
Go to Politics section and see what is happening. ..

peter obi will win politics section. Just as Atiku/obi won politics section in 2019 and still fell YAKATA

Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by Katcall: 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
siofra:

Okay. Thanks, will read on this.
olodo. Its only how to abuse men you know
Re: Morocco's Show Of Bravery: A Delight For Africa by kayperry: 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
pocohantas:

shamelessly dragging boxers with men, village local champion undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Everton Sign James Rodriguez From Real Madrid For £20 Million / Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. / Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.