Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Her Brother Is Oppressing Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Brother Is Oppressing Her (407 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? / Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Brother Is Oppressing Her by lalalista: 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
They are 5 siblings and they all stay together in a mini flat. They all contribute money for rent together , so nobody can claim ownership of the apartment. It happens that 3 of them are not usually around but my friend and her brother are always around. So there's a new development. Her brother who is younger to her brings women to the house almost everyday. She's always uncomfortable because she has to give them some space. But this her brother is now making it a habit. He changes girls and they pass the night. My friend can't be free. She can't even come to the living room to watch TV because she wants them to feel free. This is becoming too much. What can she do?
Re: Her Brother Is Oppressing Her by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
She can move out and get a place of her own. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Her Brother Is Oppressing Her by immortalcrown(m): 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
Poster, go and learn English. Stop abusing the word, "oppressing". No form of oppression in what you wrote. No part of your post says she has tried to call the brother to order and he proved stubborn. She willingly and kindly gives the brother the freedom. The brother is not a mind reader to know she is dying in silence.
Re: Her Brother Is Oppressing Her by Oluneutral: 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
Let her also bring in her boy/manfriend to the house, infact, into the room sef.

Two can play the game.
Re: Her Brother Is Oppressing Her by doggedfighter(f): 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
Siblings and family issues are usually very delicate. Enemity created can run for

years and it's better you have issues with outsiders than family.

I do suggest that the energy she will use in

holding tallks with the brother should be directed towards raising cash and renting a place.

A brother that's not sensitive enough to know or sense that bringing people every time in a

shared space certainly discomforts your room mate or partner is not worth reasoning with.

1 Like

Re: Her Brother Is Oppressing Her by Ahmed0336(m): 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
Is she trying to encourage him by giving him space? Na she dey Bleep uppp.

If him bring babe, make she no move an inch.

2 Likes

Re: Her Brother Is Oppressing Her by Latty88(f): 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
Being an elder sister has put her in the position to be able to talk to her brother to minimize bringing girls to the house as he doesn’t live alone or he shouldn’t bring them home at all

Another option is for her to get another apartment.
Re: Her Brother Is Oppressing Her by Duchessree(f): 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
Na she dey give am the leg.
She should either talk to him, or bring the matter to her older siblings so they can deal with it. Or if the matter don pass be careful , she should look for an apartment if she has the money.
But my brother can't try this rubbish with me sha. I even thank God for the type of siblings I have o, if they do anything that I find annoying I tell them straight up and I caution them.
Someone can't make me uncomfortable for house wey I contribute money pay o. If the girls come over , she should not give them any single space grin grin
Re: Her Brother Is Oppressing Her by illicit(m): 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
Must she give them space

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Cut Off My Hand / Some Random Thoughts I’m Having At 30+ / Man Gifts Girlfriend $100 And Iphone 13 Pro Max As Christmas Gift[watch]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.