Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

+18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] (8321 Views)

Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God / I Can't D!ck her But With Time!!! / SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
I invited this nurse to come take care of my female friend who said she missed her period.

While three of us were talking, I told the nurse I want to marry 5 wives and she'll be one of them and she smiled. Her eyes are so cute. It's as if she smokes.

Long story short, I told her to take me out and she laughed and said I should be the one to take her out.

I asked her which day she's mostly free and she said on Sunday. We agreed to meet on Sunday in my house. She's from Imo state.

What should I do to her when she comes? Knack or skip? She's 23.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by Cardealer2021(m): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2022

3 Likes

Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by Ayoleeboy007: 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
The guy above me, see as you dey carry another man problem for head. grin I love fair girls with low cut, please can I have her number Mr Joe?

1 Like

Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by Saintdan0421(m): 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
The door is intentionally open for haters and people that claim "maturity" to have a bite and get some likes/shares.

Let the war, insult, suggestion, advice, and motivation begin.
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by Cardealer2021(m): 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
iLegendd:
The door is intentionally open for haters and people that claim "maturity" to have a bite and get some likes/shares.

Let the war, insult, suggestion, advice, and motivation begin.
Guy I be your fan normally but wetin you do no make sense at all .
I dey carry runs babe wella but I no go ever put their picture for any social media platforms not to mention faceless forum.
Try to understand my point smiley
And you call me hater lols grin
Give me one reason I go hate on you

7 Likes

Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Guy I be your fan normally but wetin you do no make sense at all
I don't please fans. Unfan immediately. Don't blackmail me because of audio fan. You're going to get some likes and shares. Enjoy that one and stop being a fan.

3 Likes

Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by Cardealer2021(m): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
iLegendd:
I don't please fans. Unfan immediately. Don't blackmail me because of audio fan. You're going to get some likes and shares. Enjoy that one and stop being a fan.
No p OG wink
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by Saintdan0421(m): 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Guy I be your fan normally but wetin you do no make sense at all .
I dey carry runs babe wella but I no go ever put their picture for any social media platforms not to mention faceless forum.
Try to understand my point smiley
And you call me hater lols grin
Give me one reason I go hate on you
Sorry

Let me remove it. It's blurred already, but let me remove it.

At least, let me have a listening ear today. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by Sheddy5(m): 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
She is not cute.
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by Cardealer2021(m): 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
Saintdan0421:
iLegendd & Cardealer2021 make una chill small.
No point dragging and bantering over minor issues. No war.
No wars bro normally I be him fan embarassed
But he dey think say I dey hate on am cry
Thanks boss

5 Likes

Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by Cardealer2021(m): 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
iLegendd:
Sorry

Let me remove it. It's blurred already, but let me remove it.

At least, let me have a listening ear today. cheesy
Take this cheesy

3 Likes

Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by Brexxit(m): 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ilengend!

The worst nairalander I have ever come across on nairaland after that berbeque guy. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by Saintdan0421(m): 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
iLegendd:
I invited this nurse to come take care of my female friend who said she missed her period.

While three of us were talking, I told the nurse I want to marry 5 wives and she'll be one of them and she smiled. Her eyes are so cute. It's as if she smokes.

Long story short, I told her to take me out and she laughed and said I should be the one to take her out.

I asked her which day she's mostly free and she said on Sunday. We agreed to meet on Sunday in my house. She's from Imo state.

Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by LogicBomb8: 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
Saintdan0421:

lol, na so e suppose be na. Abeg have a listening ear to my advice and request too.
Make I forward my acct?
Missed pic
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
How long will you continue in your sins, what if death shows up today? Why not consider giving your life to Jesus Christ and repent from your sins through faith in the meritorious death and sacrifice of Jesus on the cross of calvary. That's the only way of escape from corruption and Hell fire. #Jesus saves

3 Likes

Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
iLegendd:

If you have sense, you will preserve the remaining respect left of you, after your loosed Ex dumped you for a yahoo sugar daddygrin

4 Likes

Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ludsam:
How long will you continue in your sins, what if death shows up today? Why not consider giving your life to Jesus Christ and repent from your sins through faith in the meritorious death and sacrifice of Jesus on the cross of calvary. That's the only way of escape from corruption and Hell fire. #Jesus saves
when a man dies he shares desame oblivion into nothingness, just like a Ramadan ram. Dead and gone with nothing left to report to a maker somewhere in the galaxygrin

1 Like

Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
Brexxit:
Ilengend!

The worst nairalander I have ever come across on nairaland after that berbeque guy. angry
If you provoke him, he will credit your account and you will sing his praises. Your problem is hunger and he knows grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
iLegendd:
bros accept small correction ma... don't let pride finish you. You removed the picture already, just say sorry and move on with your trash talks grin

4 Likes

Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
Brexxit:
Ilengend!

Even me too, I hate iLegend. He is the worst. He grows by gathering more haters.
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
bros accept small correction ma... don't let pride finish you. You removed the picture already, just say sorry and move on with your trash talks grin
Sorry
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
If you provoke him, he will credit your account and you will sing his praises. Your problem is hunger and he knows grin
Sorry again.
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
grin Make it ten wives na and 50 concubines.
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
If you have sense, you will preserve the remaining respect left of you, after your loosed Ex dumped you for a yahoo sugar daddygrin
Type in English next time.
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
jackcanfield:
grin Make it ten wives na and 50 concubines.
I will probably do more than that. This d*ck is too sweet for only 50 women to enjoy.
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
iLegendd:
I will probably do more than that. This d*ck is too sweet for only 50 women to enjoy.

hahaha
Re: +18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] by Saintdan0421(m): 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Look At My Body, You Can't Have It" - Lady / Why Girls Are So Crazy About Guys With Rick Ross' Beards.. / My Son Caught Me Right In The Act!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.