Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House (6061 Views)

Ex-head Of State Linked To UN House Bombing / Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name / Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by Demdem(m): 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2011
slimghost:

[/b]

Nah! u got it all wrong my friend, you should be telling the ragtag Northerners to allow peace reign and stop shedding innocent blood. learn to deal with issues.

I disagree, if only GEJ is competent and up to the task, who the heck dares such a thing without being punished adequately. GEJ is simply fooling himself.
Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by Godmann(m): 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2011
[size=20pt]Certainly, one day the bombs will land at Aso Rock and kill the looting gangs that do not know what leadership demands.

On that day, I will drink my bottle of guiness stout in celebration.

No one is in charge in our fatherland; only criminals imposing as leaders.

They surely deserve to take the bombs and not innocent citizens that have so far been the target.
[/size]
Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 27, 2012
Really on top of the situation!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders / Jonathan Secures Release Of Prisoners In Equatorial-Guinea / Wike Running From His Shadows, Now Sleeps In Barracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.