Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,004 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:45 AM

We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House (6057 Views)

Ex-head Of State Linked To UN House Bombing / Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name / Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by Sunofgod(m): 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2011
Toaskarity:

ok, i have nt watched it,  but what is wrong with his outfit? is it the colour? or for putting on cap? what exactly?
i have seen so many ppl dress like that  undecided

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KygG-Xs1mpU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/flash]
Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2011
GEJ is that you??

I like how the Inspector General of Police has kept a low profile ever since Boko Haram bombed his office. In earlier times he would have senselessly mouthed off some tough rhetoric after any attack. Surprisingly, since then I have not seen him let alone heard his statements, the attack must have really shook him up.
Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by Gbenge77(m): 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2011
No you are not sir.
Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by JUSTME2SY: 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2011
@Toaskarity (m)
if he is to visit the state then it means he got to have a federal house there too  
he cant be moving from abuja -maid everyweek (it will cost a lot)

What has visiting to see, sympathise, console and reassure the affected,

got to do with having a federal house there? Do the other states/places have

the federal housing for the president? Do you consider cost to human lives?

This is just share non-challant attitute he gives to some states. Well over to him,

terrorism is real and is in Nigeria, lets see how he handles that for us to get "fresh air".

Lets get action rather than these empty threats. His advisers should guide him honestly

and stop the sycophancies! angry angry angry
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by okadaman2: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2011
Sun of god:

Its like you never watched 'Chief Zebruday'

Isn't that the outfit 'Green Glory' used to wear?

Yea Chief Zeb called him Giringori "Gregory"  grin

I wonder what he wld've called Jonathan
Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by umechuma: 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2011
may30:

OMG!, our president is so DULL!(with due respect), Am not surprised of jonathan saying such. For once, we are all aware that he talks before thinking and am sure he does not know what he is saying. You see, the problem is Libya is not of the fact that Qaddafi has overstayed or that he is a dictator. The problem is of the fact the western world sees him and his country having and holding them behind in the quest for energy to run their fastest-growing technology and power. The world runs on energy and 1st worlds can not just afford to be held still by shortages and inconsistencies in energy supply. They needed to ensure they sustain that tempo of their economic and technological trends. only if i may say, we have to be very careful in Nigeria. The whole of Arab spring is a script that the western world is running,and am surprised that jonathan could so publicly supports the rebels in Libya knowing fully well that Nigeria is  on the list of places to watch out for such crisis before 2015(based on wikileaks). It even seems to me, by being rational, that if critically checked,UN and the western world might even be the one funding all this boko haram thing. By the time the attack is really serious, they might then say they want to help us restore security in our fatherland and thats when it will all be clear to us who is really behind the mask. If u need to know how true is all i have said, check this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F44iDdS4Lns&feature=player_detailpage#t=20s
You must dumb and silly for insinuating that the west is behind Boko Haram( the first religious killings started in the North in 1945 when Nigeria had no Oil) so Oil or no  Oil the North will always kill non-moslems to continue Usman dan Fodio' Jihad of 1804.
And for your information,Southern Nigeria will always embrace the west in years to come because we want development,peace and prosperity and if the Northern don't like it they should relocate to Saudi Arabia,Iraqi or Iran.
Enough of this non-sense from Boko Haram members on NL!!
Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by tpia5: 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2011
Toaskarity:

ok, i might be wrong but the way ppl portray it sounds like, moreover i only was asking! dont u see the quest mark?

does that dressing look presidential in any way to you?

just wondering.
Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2011
@umechuma i do bro, see suicide bombing sounds  like its weekly in that state so he should be visiting evryweek  
my comment on building of federal house  is only ex-agerating
Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2011
tpia@:

does that dressing look presidential in any way to you?

just wondering.

dont know but have seen president of ghaNA on it, that of zimbabwe(zambia, couldnt rem) and so many others,  its not that bad if i perceive as presidential aswell  undecided
Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2011
grin grin grin grin
lmfao look at beaf at the back o gej, with his zidane hairstyle
soon boko-haram will be dropping bombs close to you!
grin grin
Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by PeeDaVinci: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2011
i see nothing wrong in the president's outfit, actually, i would love it  if the president dress more like this. the outfit portrays a man who is down-to-earth and identifies with the masses in the country.
i don't find anything "grossly" wrong with what he said too (he could have done better though)

however, i find everything wrong with his actions. if u ask me, i'd say the country has no president - just a figurehead puppet  and opportunist who just love the title called "president"
Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2011
@son of god, ur video is disabled  
Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by tpia5: 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2011
Toaskarity:

dont know but have seen president of ghaNA on it, that of zimbabwe(zambia, couldnt rem) and so many others, its not that bad if i perceive as presidential aswell undecided

please post the pictures and let us compare.
Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2011
Donlittle:

grin grin grin grin
lmfao look at beaf at the back o gej, with his zidane hairstyle
soon boko-haram will be dropping bombs close to you!
grin grin
boko haram throwing bomb at the president will be the last of Nigeria (dont you know some peeps are somewhere waiting for the slightest thing to get into war with) it has been long they havent been talking
Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2011
tpia@:

please post the pictures and let us compare.

not now, im busy pls,
Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2011
Toaskarity:

boko haram throwing bomb at the president will be the last of Nigeria (dont you know some peeps are somewhere waiting for the slightest thing to get into war with) it has been long they havent been talking
isnt the last of nigeria already happening
common now, dont tell me you dont know this is the beginning of the end!
Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2011
Donlittle:

isnt the last of nigeria already happening
common now, dont tell me you dont know this is the beginning of the end!
yes, but fear is still everwhere! someone have to ginger the swagger cool
so for now i doubt the end of naija
Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2011
Toaskarity:

yes, but fear is still everwhere! someone have to ginger the swagger cool
so for now i doubt the end of naija
JAH HAIL O
JAH HAIL
swagger
make we they watch! cool
Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by Sunofgod(m): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2011
Toaskarity:

@son of god,  your video is disabled  

Seems embedding was disabled by you tube.

Click on it and it should take you to the link on you tube.

Or go to you tube and search zebrudaya (inlaw trouble)

You'll see GEJ's outfit there.
Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2011
PeeDaVinci:

i see nothing wrong in the president's outfit, actually, i would love it  if the president dress more like this. the outfit portrays a man who is down-to-earth and identifies with the masses in the country.
i don't find anything "grossly" wrong with what he said too (he could have done better though)

however, i find everything wrong with his actions. if u ask me, i'd say the country has no president - just a figurehead puppet  and opportunist who just love the title called "president"
you are right or maybe wrong   The man is weak (no doubt) but im yet to know who would have done better in those contestant, atleast i value his openness  cool (stand to be corrected tho)
Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by dayokanu(m): 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2011
On top of the situation after people died?

Odechukwu retardeen is getting worse by the day
Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2011
Sun of god:

Seems embedding was disabled by you tube.

Click on it and it should take you to the link on you tube.

Or go to you tube and search zebrudaya (inlaw trouble)

You'll see GEJ's outfit there.

ok,i will, bt have in mind that no matter what he is still your president cool
Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2011
Reuben abati sold out!
Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by Sunofgod(m): 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2011
Okonjo-Iweala has only been in the post like a week and our President already looks like a common man.

Within six months GEJ will be wearing shorts and his old school shirt whilst on official visits.

I'm sure GEJ latest attire has something to do with her 'Austerity Measures'

Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2011
Donlittle:

JAH HAIL O
JAH HAIL
swagger
make we they watch! cool
yes, watching is the best idea, but i would love it go peacefully which seems impossible maybe not in this century  undecided
Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by hackney(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2011
My issue is that these terrorists are not targeting looters.
they are fo.oolish
Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by member67023: 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2011
GEJ borrowed that cap from a serving corper this morning.
Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by fergieboy: 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2011
This is not a matter of Jonathan only, what are the pot belly security chiefs doing. i learnt this goup has been existing b4 the demise of our lovely President Yar'Adua, but why were they mute and now they claim is Nigeria's Government they are fighting. let be wise, Nigeria is due for, u know wht I mean. Even @ that, it implies creating another Isreal and Pakistan, Only God can help us, Christians live, Muslims live too. sad
Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by tpia5: 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2011
seriously though, the cap looks like the corpers' own, without the logo.
Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2011
i pity this country and the frail president u imposed on ur selves cuz of sentiments, nepotism n indeed favouritism, we got to carry our cross we placed it on our heads
Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by okadaman2: 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2011
There's nothing wrong with a simple casual attire.

But Oga dey too slow and e nor get power to annoy Nigerian power brokers, that is the issue.
Re: We‘re On Top Of The Situation – GEJ: Visits UN House by shadrach77: 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2011
gej is a disgrace - how can the president of a nation dress in such a shabby manner? shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures / Ogun Pdp Elects New State Executives / Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.