Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (30541 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nicepoker(m): 10:55am On Dec 02, 2022
They will never listen.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Streetmovement(m): 11:00am On Dec 02, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Chris2863(m): 11:13am On Dec 02, 2022
From Oju ore to Iyana yesi nah just #100 oo. Op, you go see me there live and direct that day

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by ObalendeCMS: 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
Sad reality is that op won’t be the only one fncking that pnssy sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Brighton1(m): 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
Congratulations bro.
May God Bless your Union.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by FOOTSOLDIER1: 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
Congratulations bro.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by yesloaded: 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
Laos1:
Come this Saturday, you are all invited to my wedding to my beautiful damsel. We met in higher institution in 2016, entered relationship 2019 and we are tying the knot this weekend. kiss

HML bro
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Stargurl20(f): 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
Beautiful indeed. Congratulations. Hml in advance
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Babypal: 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
Una wey dey marry get mind o

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by FuckSilly: 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
I hope she's a virgin, and not a USED PRODUCT AND LEFTOVER...

THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE IN SETTLING FOR A WAYWARD SLÚT WITH NUMEROUS BODYCOUNT.

ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT IS A WHORÈ AND WHOREṢ DON'T DESERVE FULL BRIDE PRICE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Damseldammie(f): 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2022
May your union be full of happiness

Congratulations

Btw, you got a beautiful shoes Faith

Bata e woju oh
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Jboynokiaphone(m): 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2022
Laos1:
Come this Saturday, you are all invited to my wedding to my beautiful damsel. We met in higher institution in 2016, entered relationship 2019 and we are tying the knot this weekend. kiss

Please Send Invite via Julius.Adedeji@cares-group.com
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by ednut1(m): 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2022
grin make i post my own too lol
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Harrynight(m): 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2022
Kids showing us love wink

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by kelvinunilag: 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
Kollins11:
Journey to slavery.
People wey dey marry dey try oo.

Well, My advice to you is make sure you carry out DNA test on ALL your children especially your first child and the most important thing is Don't SIMP in your marriage.

If she can't cook very well, feel free to bring in your side-chic to come cook for you in your wife's presence.

If she denials you sex, don't hesitate to bring in your side-chic and fvck her aggressively in your matrimonial bed.

If you notice she's still in contact with her "Ex-boyfriend" just gently bundle her like firewood back to her father's house or her Ex-boyfriend house.

No that tomorrow you will come here and open a thread that my wife did this.. My wife did that.

Life is short like Nika to be Simping around.

Thank you, you made my day
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by bigdammyj: 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
Congrats in advance.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by daveP(m): 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
Congrats cool
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by bonnyhope: 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
olasaad:
Congratulations smiley May your home be blessed. Marriage is sweet ooo don't mind all this broke redpillers on this forum shocked

My brother, it is always sweet at the beginning like this

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by MytyD: 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

Marriage is beautiful when you marry someone that can tolerate and respect you. No one is perfect actually but you can achieve a perfect marriage. I have been married for 13 years and still counting.

No insults pls
But can u swear that in that 13yrs u didn't cheat once

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Dshocker(m): 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
Laos1:

Happy marriage with peacefulness upon your home, prosperity on all sides.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Reinamaria(f): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
1Sharon:
Sex before marriage is a sin.

You have done the deed haven't you?

This one is always troubled for no reason.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by culf: 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
Beautiful. May God bless your union and your home.
Congratulations
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by obedience4(m): 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2022
Kollins11:
Journey to slavery.
People wey dey marry dey try oo.

Well, My advice to you is make sure you carry out DNA test on ALL your children especially your first child and the most important thing is Don't SIMP in your marriage.

If she can't cook very well, feel free to bring in your side-chic to come cook for you in your wife's presence.

If she denials you sex, don't hesitate to bring in your side-chic and fvck her aggressively in your matrimonial bed.

If you notice she's still in contact with her "Ex-boyfriend" just gently bundle her like firewood back to her father's house or her Ex-boyfriend house.

Not that tomorrow you will come here and open a thread that my wife did this.. My wife did that.

Life is short like Nika to be Simping around.

Shey your mama marry?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by FuckDModz: 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2022
grin

We know this babe for ****
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by lolaluv1(f): 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2022
Younglins. Happy married life!
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by BabaT91(m): 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
Congratulations�
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by obedience4(m): 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Well I’m not married, 7%/10 of my married friends keep late night drinking and telling me how unhappy they’re.

So where is the peace of mind coming from?

Show me your friends and I will know who you are.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by culf: 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
Xcelinteriors:

Marriage is beautiful when you marry someone that can tolerate and respect you. No one is perfect actually but you can achieve a perfect marriage. I have been married for 13 years and still counting.

awesome! some of us dey learn work for where una dey be DAT.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by frankson1(m): 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
So a Nairaland lady is still getting married to a Nigerian after stating that "ALL men are scum" cry and

A Nairaland guy is getting married after stating that "ALL Nigerian ladies are who*re and use.less cry

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by charlesdinho7(m): 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2022
you guys look great together. unlike those foolish gays and lesbians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Be Like Bro Pics / The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? / Gift Items Presented To A Northern Bride By Her Grooms Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.