Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (30538 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Starhearts: 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2022
Jennifer89:

Is candidlady your ex?

She talk too much
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by jamiusegun(m): 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
Congrats may Almighty Allah bless your union
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
Laos1:
Come this Saturday, you are all invited to my wedding to my beautiful damsel. We met in higher institution in 2016, entered relationship 2019 and we are tying the knot this weekend. kiss
Congratulations
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Babypal: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
teeshet:
dont you want kids?

Must you be married to make kids?
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by 1Sharon(f): 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
Reinamaria:

This one is always troubled for no reason.

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by SIONKPO1(m): 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2022
Congratulations Truly LOVE is a Beautiful thing
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by 2rez: 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
Candidlady:

And who said Iwas getting married to a man undecided my profile pic is meant for people like you

Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by icankel: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
Happy married life. Hope ur reception venue is close to my side make person see free jolof rice with small meat chop. Lol
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by blueAgent(m): 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
Cute couple congrats in advance.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by OnweGodspower: 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
Congrats to them, God bless your new home.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by 1Sharon(f): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
teeshet:
when last did you have sex?

Purely V. Heaven is the goal.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Octobertwentysix(f): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
Congratulations, your home is blessed. May you always find joy in the wife of your youth.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by balarabe01(m): 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2022
grin This sister don get mugu, happy married life joor, the guy go wake up later.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Candidlady: 12:01am On Dec 03, 2022
Bryan88:
u need Jesus

If Jesus is a she no wahala but ialready got myself a MARY
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Bekind123: 1:41am On Dec 03, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:

We all know when an alpha widow finally settles for one of her seenmp orbiters...

Just saying.....

But of a truth, most redpillers are swallowing rp because they have never even met an attractive lady to simp for. They only meet full time olosho that are not even this attractive who still broke their heart and fled with their money.

Congratulations bro.
They are not called loosers for nothing
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nyascobar1414: 6:58am On Dec 03, 2022
Sweetvie:
@bolded That's bcoz he want to have someone to come home to. In a sentence, you simply ain't gonna get marry? And you think f**kin holes around is the best undecided
95% of y'all are holes.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by teeshet: 8:27am On Dec 03, 2022
1Sharon:

Purely V. Heaven is the goal.
let's get married. I'm a virgin as well
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by teeshet: 8:34am On Dec 03, 2022
Sweetplum:

Congratulations
you, do and fúck your husband. Then have kids. I want to come and chop rice
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by teeshet: 8:36am On Dec 03, 2022
icankel:
Happy married life. Hope ur reception venue is close to my side make person see free jolof rice with small meat chop. Lol
buhari don pauperize this one
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Wildkat02: 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2022
Candidlady:

And who said Iwas getting married to a man undecided my profile pic is meant for people like you

No one is interested in your profile pic. Fucck off u lousy shit
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
coputa:
This statement,coming from a highchief is highly condemnable,is this how you talk in the palace.

na him type dey nack him palace maid
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Slmgirldippussy: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
Laos1:
Come this Saturday, you are all invited to my wedding to my beautiful damsel. We met in higher institution in 2016, entered relationship 2019 and we are tying the knot this weekend. kiss

I recommend doggy
This babe is round.
Happy married life.
I wish you all the best.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by coputa(m): 7:20am On Dec 05, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

na him type dey nack him palace maid
Yes o,all these chief's of nowadays,a high chief for that matter.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by christianjoy(m): 7:27am On Dec 05, 2022
Laos1:
have seen both of you before
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Chinasaperp64(f): 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
[quote author=FuckSilly post=118844811]I hope she's a virgin, and not a USED PRODUCT AND LEFTOVER...

THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE IN SETTLING FOR A WAYWARD SLÚT WITH NUMEROUS BODYCOUNT.

ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT IS A WHORÈ AND WHOREṢ DON'T DESERVE FULL BRIDE PRICE.[you that is saying this don't you have a mother, sister or daughter please you guys should beware of what you say
d girl you disvirgined did you marry her if you come out you will be advicing people congratulations mr advicer]
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by FuckSilly: 6:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
Chinasaperp64:

you that is saying this don't you have a mother, sister or daughter please you guys should beware of what you say
d girl you disvirgined did you marry her if you come out you will be advicing people congratulations mr advicer
Is it that you're senseless or just miserably frustrated?
What is your problem?
Did anyone put gun in your head to spread your legs with all the men or boys you've slept with in your life?
Greed especially and a bit of stupidity is always what usually lead you people to having so many bodycount.
Are you proud of your bodycount?

With your bodycount? Do you think you deserve a loyal and committed man in marriage? If you've also slept with a married man before, I hope and pray that you never find that in your marriage, because you don't deserve it.
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Chinasaperp64(f): 7:56am On Dec 08, 2022
[quote author=FuckSilly post=118980539]
Is it that you're senseless or just miserably frustrated?
What is your problem?
Did anyone put gun in your head to spread your legs with all the men or boys you've slept with in your life?
Greed especially and a bit of stupidity is always what usually lead you people to having so many bodycount.
Are you proud of your bodycount?

With your bodycount? Do you think you deserve a loyal and committed man in marriage? If you've also slept with a married man before, I hope and pray that you never find that in your marriage, because you don't deserve it.[/mumu man i hope your sister or daughter witness same thing you are wishing another person you da talk as if you no get sense ok why is it that your gender are always raping girls why can't they be their self mtcheew i no get your time]
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by FuckSilly: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2022
Chinasaperp64:

mumu man i hope your sister or daughter witness same thing you are wishing another person you da talk as if you no get sense ok why is it that your gender are always raping girls why can't they be their self mtcheew i no get your time
Mumu mumu
Why is that you and many of girls like you spread legs for anything that has money to give you ot call you pretty?
Is it that you're so lazy or just to loose and senseless?
How many bodycount will you have before you have SENSE?
God forbid a ever raise a daughter like you.
I'm very sure that you won't even wish to have a daughter like yourself nor want your son to end up with someone like you.
Tueh
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Chinasaperp64(f): 9:11am On Dec 10, 2022
FuckSilly:

Mumu mumu
Why is that you and many of girls like you spread legs for anything that has money to give you ot call you pretty?
I'm very sure that you won't even wish to have a daughter like yourself nor want your son to end up with someone like you.
Tueh
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Chinasaperp64(f): 9:13am On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=FuckSilly post=118992063]
Mumu mumu
Tueh[/stupid Human Being Thank God You Said May Girls That means Your Mother And Sister Is Included think Before You Comment And Should I Tell You Something Am Proudly a Virgin So Make E Da Pain You Foolish Set of People Anuofia]
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by FuckSilly: 9:46am On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=Chinasaperp64 post=119043952][/quote]
Lol
Olosho dey claim virgin grin grin grin
Like mother like daughter
Re: Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Chinasaperp64(f): 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=FuckSilly post=119044703]
Lol
Olosho dey claim virgin grin grin grin
Like mother like daughter [/Lol I Didn't Say You Should Believe Me because It's Not Your Business and Your Mother Is The Olosho Same As Your Sisters and You Are Just Foolish As Your Name Idiot ]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's Your Marital Status ? / Funny Be Like Bro Pics / The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.