Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair (48936 Views)

Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband / Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Karmaisme(m): 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:
Modified.

Pubic not public.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by IgOga(m): 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2022
grin grin grin on top shaving shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
Hello my friend, so we meet again.. grin grin grin

I can see you're still talking about witchcraft.. grin grin
FuckSilly:
Lol!

The man is very very smart grin
He must have suspected her to be sleeping around and he wants to use charm to deal with her and her FUCKÉRS.

This is the right thing every reasonable man should do.

A wife who decides to be an adulteress deserves nothing but stoning to de@th.

A man who sleeps with a married woman deserves nothing but de@th too.

Most women of this generation are unfit for marriage. They will always want to go tit for tat on a man they suspect to be cheating on them.
Cheating is not good for both husband and wife but at the same time, YOU CAN'T EQUATE A CHEATING HUSBAND WITH A CHEATING WIFE.

In many cultures around the world, men have liberty to marry more than one wife, but it absurd for a woman to marry more than one husband at the same time.
It is absolutely unacceptable! If not for anything, for the sake of paternity.

No one is saying you women should not be a WHORĒ or SLÚTs and sleep with whoever you like, but never do it under a marriage or you deserve nothing but de@th.
IF YOU WANT TO FUÇK AROUND, TAKE A DIVORCE FIRST!
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Two pigs living together as husband and wife. I’m sure she doesn’t shave too, imagine the odour’ye wò that will ooze out from her puna.
Lol! You are wicked.
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by FuckSilly: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
Samantha123:
Hello my friend, so we meet again.. grin grin grin

I can see you're still talking about witchcraft.. grin grin
Yes
I'm here to continue sensitising wayward SLÚTs that actions have consequences.

A girl who decides to be wayward and promiscuous is not hurting any man but herself, her parents, especially her father, and her future children.
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Confirm4real(m): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
She likes it unshaved, the husband disappointed her grin
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by MrBroke(m): 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2022
Bunch of uneducated people
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by TheChameleon: 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Na so Nike carry rainforest enter room last week. These bush girls eh

Nike abi Adidas ?

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by TheGift: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Frankly, I hv heard dis since d time immemorial dt spouses agreeably disallowing each other 2 shave off pubic hairs has a technical way of discouraging infidelity in marriage or relnship!

Jst as in d case abv, I think it's really 2 a great extent forthright, logical, and true!

Or, what thinkest thou?

As a Man, I shave my pubic area, for hygienic reasons , less sweat and keeps the area smelling fresh. And I like it best when my Woman is clean shaven too. Yes. smiley
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
What about a man who decides to be wayward?
FuckSilly:

Yes
I'm here to continue sensitising wayward SLÚTs that actions have consequences.

A girl who decides to be wayward and promiscuous is not hurting any man but herself, her parents, especially her father, and her future children.
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Zooposki(f): 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
When I tell wives their husbands sees them as maids they think I’m joking. This is what the husband said

“ Defending himself, the man named Andrew Kapembwa said that he had no intention of marrying a second wife until his wife refused to wash his clothes and that’s why he decided to get her a co-wife.

“I had no intention of marrying another woman, but my wife stopped doing laundry for me.”
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by TheGift: 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2022
Confirm4real:
She likes it unshaved, the husband disappointed her grin

It may not be just that she likes it unshaven but she is suspecting that since He suddenly shaved, maybe He has met someone who likes it clean shaved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by ObalendeCMS: 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
I love hairy pooci tongue
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by fof1: 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
FuckSilly:
Lol!

He must have suspected her to be sleeping around and he wants to use charm to deal with her and her FUCKÉRS.

Most women of this generation are unfit for marriage. They will always want to go tit for tat on a man they suspect to be cheating on them.
Cheating is not good for both husband and wife but at the same time, YOU CAN'T EQUATE A CHEATING HUSBAND WITH A CHEATING WIFE.

In many cultures around the world, men have liberty to marry more than one wife, but it absurd for a woman to marry more than one husband at the same time.

No one is saying you women should not be a WHORĒ or SLÚTs and sleep with whoever you like, but never do it under a marriage or you deserve nothing but de@th.

You Lie Pls. Both Cases are the Same,Pls.
"YOU CAN'T EQUATE A CHEATING HUSBAND WITH A CHEATING WIFE." None is Right under any Culture or that is Oppression Pls. Adultery is ADULTERY... Also in Some Cultures, Women are allowed to Marry More than One Man...Pls Find Out. Polygamy Polyandry...
So Cultures and Traditions are Inferior to God's Clear Command on any Matter,Pls

In the Beginning, it was not so to be Wayward or Licentious...But, Man's Greed and Carnality are our Problems.
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by alizma: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
This is an example of a very observative woman. Many people may be acting like what is she saying but the woman know very well what she is saying.
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by FuckSilly: 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
Samantha123:
What about a man who decides to be wayward?
No bodycount should be wayward. Promiscuity is a sin against God but what we're telling your gender is that, the retributions and consequences of promiscuity is graver for women than for men.

A man who sleeps with two girls at the same time and impregnate them will know he is responsible for the outcome, but a girl who sleeps with two men and get pregnant can not tell who's responsible. THIS IS ONE OF THE MAJOR PROBLEM...
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Mitsurugi(m): 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2022
TheChameleon:

Nike abi Adidas ?

No. Nike in a smelly Adidas shoe
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by shekoduza: 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2022
so in Zambia, if i get babe or wife for house, then i come shave my private part hair, i don dey do runs be dat?
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by izubext007: 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
The man can't cope with d offensive odour any more.
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by LOVEGINO(m): 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
Dalnadoni:
Wahala no dey finish...
...make u try dey enjoy.
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by FuckSilly: 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
fof1:

You Lie Pls. Both Cases are the Same,Pls.
"YOU CAN'T EQUATE A CHEATING HUSBAND WITH A CHEATING WIFE." None is Right under any Culture or that is Oppression Pls. Adultery is ADULTERY... Also in Some Cultures, Women are allowed to Marry More than One Man...Pls Find Out. Polygamy Polyandry...
So Cultures and Traditions are Inferior to God's Clear Command on any Matter,Pls

In the Beginning, it was not so to be Wayward or Licentious...But, Man's Greed and Carnality are our Problems.
Stop fooling yourself with all the bullshǐts
I said in many culture which is around 99.9999999999% of the human reality.
If I ask you personally and you want to be honest, men can marry more than one wife in your tradition but women can't.
If a man decides to take another wife, won't he date the woman first?

Even in most religious books including christainity and Islam, men married more than one wife... David, Abraham, Solomon etc.

Man can marry more than one, because we can't have paternity issues. We know who we impregnate if we are the only the slept with her. Women can't know who's responsible for their pregnancy if they slept with multiple men at the same time, so don't think we're the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Rightmsn(m): 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
the bush no de gree de man see road Waka grin grin
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by RestructureNig3: 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
Nairaland news
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2022
Tell me more about these consequences.

And how will a man that sleeps around know that the kids are his without any proof
FuckSilly:

No bodycount should be wayward. Promiscuity is a sin against God but what we're telling your gender is that, the retributions and consequences of promiscuity is graver for women than for men.

A man who sleeps with two girls at the same time and impregnate them will know he is responsible for the outcome, but a girl who sleeps with two men and get pregnant can not tell who's responsible. THIS IS ONE OF THE MAJOR PROBLEM...
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by THUNDER4real(m): 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
Blame it on Buhari…he is the chairman of the oza room�
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by FuckSilly: 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
Samantha123:
Tell me more about these consequences.

And how will a man that sleeps around know that the kids are his without any proof
Stop asking me SENSELESS questions.
What I'm saying is that, if a man sleeps with a normal girl, and not a wayward SLÚT with numerous bodycount like a WHORÈ. Mind you, a girl with more than 2 bodycount is a WHORÈ.

If you fuçk around with 3 guys now within a week and got pregnant, can you know who is responsible?
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Dalnadoni: 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2022
LOVEGINO:
...make u try dey enjoy.
Na so my brother.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by olisaEze(m): 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2022
FuckSilly:
Lol!

The energy you used in writing this epistle could have been better spent reading the news first. grin grin
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by JuanDeDios: 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Two pigs living together as husband and wife. I’m sure she doesn’t shave too, imagine the odour’ye wò that will ooze out from her puna.
Not shaving pubic hair causes odour?
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2022
Science has proven that there's no normal person in this world, we're all abnormal one way or the other, including yourself.

A man that sleeps around is called a man LovePeddler because he only sleeps with sluts.

And the funny part is that they take your money too and you end up with nothing, unable to take care of your wives and children at home.

The same thing applies with guys, if they sleep around with three women and within a week they get pregnant, how will they be sure that they're the ones responsible? Remember that only man whores sleep with sluts.
FuckSilly:

Stop asking me SENSELESS questions.
What I'm saying is that, if a man sleeps with a normal girl, and not a wayward SLÚT with numerous bodycount like a WHORÈ. Mind you, a girl with more than 2 bodycount is a WHORÈ.

If you fuçk around with 3 guys now within a week and got pregnant, can you know who is responsible?
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by E2000: 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
To does of you who claim pubic Hair stinks and so you must remain shaved you lots must be extremely unhygienic. Because I don't stink down there and I bath twice daily and use soap and sponge to keep down there neat.
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by buhariguy(m): 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
Manny21:
This story no clear. I shaved my private part, it became your problem. A town hall different from bala blu, bluh bluh bulaba.
town hall meeting is different from pig Dino and obi.diot fight.
Town Hall meeting different from two pigs fighting.
You must be one of the full

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Experienced Mothers In The House / My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge / Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.