Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,837 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair (49027 Views)

Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Munzy14(m): 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Frankly, I hv heard dis since d time immemorial dt spouses agreeably disallowing each other 2 shave off pubic hairs has a technical way of discouraging infidelity in marriage or relnship!

Jst as in d case abv, I think it's really 2 a great extent forthright, logical, and true!

Or, what thinkest thou?
Like seriously?

Damn! Who dey brainwash una like this.

I don't believe in this..Mehn more like struggling through sambisa forest before locating the local government of eachother grin I can't can abeg.

Let everywhere down be clean and sparkling always.
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Munzy14(m): 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:
Modified.
Why?
Some one quoted you already..

Ihe apari atogbuo la gi o grin grin
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Munzy14(m): 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
Mourinho24:
The wife is simply angry that her kayamanta is gone for good. What I will always encourage me fellow gender to do as an habit: make it a point of duty to mistakenly cut the waistbeads of your woman twice a year. E get why.
I don't even like the waist bead on a lady.. lipsrsealed

Turn off...But can be tolerated if necessary.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by onuman: 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
Was she drugged before the shave? If not, there was no way she could have gotten shaved without her waking up from normal sleep.
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by meobizy(f): 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2022
The black man is guided by the tool between his legs. Tufia!
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Zonefree(m): 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
Munzy14:

Why?
Some one quoted you already..

Ihe apari atogbuo la gi o grin grin

I was getting unnecessary mentions.

Gi nwa ma ihe wu ihe apari grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by godofuck231: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
The only addition to her pleasure , hair when she take de grind her clit during sex , it heightens a womans pleasure due to gravity and body size , em go shave am? There will be war in that house ooo , God save that man
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Zonefree(m): 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2022
Munzy14:

I don't even like the waist bead on a lady.. lipsrsealed

Turn off...But can be tolerated if necessary.
Are you serious? Like for real? You don't like waist bead on a lady? For me, any girl without waist bead is a stick.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Munzy14(m): 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
chris51:
The senseless man can not pay for laundry but married a second wife after twenty two years of marriage, to get his laundry done.

You can imagine the age of a lady who has been married for twenty years.

This man is selfish and has no empathy. He needs a house help not a wife
Some wife create unnecessary problem where it shouldn't be.

Is it a crime to wash her husband's clothe?
Most of our mothers did so, and probably stopped when the house got more helps to.

Again a woman carrying hairs in her pubic region for 20years plus now will be a perfect turn off for even the husband..I don't want to imagine that..They are both scammers and dirty.
The yeye husband scam her.

Of course the man is selfish, he knew ones he shave and look clean he will attract a hotter, cleaner and much more beautiful plus younger.

Either the wife played herself or was played.
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Munzy14(m): 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:

I was getting unnecessary mentions.

Gi nwa ma ihe wu ihe apari grin cheesy
grin grin grin

Ihe apari wu ihe apari.. grin
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Munzy14(m): 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:

Are you serious? Like for real? You don't like waist bead on a lady? For me, any girl without waist bead is a stick.
I have my fantasies like my lady in sexy lingerie or Catapult payint grin and must be some colours special to me..And not putting on bead.

I don't fear things of celestial o, but I just don't know why i don't fancy beads.
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Zonefree(m): 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
Munzy14:

I have my fantasies like my lady in sexy lingerie or Catapult payint grin and must be some colours special to me..And not putting on bead.

I don't fear things of celestial o, but I just don't know why i don't fancy beads.
Catapult pant is a huge turn off for me. The sight of raw vagina is nauseating.

Have you been with a slim girl with a moderate asss on a waist bead? It's glorious, Munzy.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Bigchristo: 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Woman Seeks For Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Private Parts Without Informing Her

A court in Zambia was stunned after a woman explained to the court how she found out her husband of 22 years had another woman behind her back.

In that surprising statement that was published by the media in the country, the woman said that she wanted a divorce because she found out that her husband had a second wife and she could not tolerate the marriage of two wives.

When asked how she knew that her husband had a second wife, the woman by the name of Karen Chungu said that one day she wanted to make love with her husband but was stunned after realizing that he had shaved his pubic hair.

She wanted to know why her husband decided to shave his pubic hair without informing her and this is when her husband silenced her.

“One day I wanted to make love with my husband, but I was shocked to find him shaved. I wanted to have a meeting about why his private parts are clean, but he told me to shut up about it.

The problems in our marriage continued to the point of kicking me out of the house and when the elders got involved, he ran away,” Karen told the court in Ndola, Zambia.

She said that since that incident, she and her husband never shared love with her husband for more than a year.

Defending himself, the man named Andrew Kapembwa said that he had no intention of marrying a second wife until his wife refused to wash his clothes and that’s why he decided to get her a co-wife.

“I had no intention of marrying another woman, but my wife stopped doing laundry for me and performed her duties. I married another woman because of my wife’s behavior. I haven’t been out of our house in two years. I made a mistake and I admit it. I respect my wife. She is the mother of my children,” he said.

He also told the court that he did not have sex with his wife because she rejected him.

See the full story here:
SOURCE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eqebtbO0yw
I just can’t stop laughing
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by when2(f): 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2022
FuckSilly:
Lol!

The man is very very smart grin
He must have suspected her to be sleeping around and he wants to use charm to deal with her and her FUCKÉRS.

This is the right thing every reasonable man should do.

A wife who decides to be an adulteress deserves nothing but stoning to de@th.

A man who sleeps with a married woman deserves nothing but de@th too.

Most women of this generation are unfit for marriage. They will always want to go tit for tat on a man they suspect to be cheating on them.
Cheating is not good for both husband and wife but at the same time, YOU CAN'T EQUATE A CHEATING HUSBAND WITH A CHEATING WIFE.

In many cultures around the world, men have liberty to marry more than one wife, but it absurd for a woman to marry more than one husband at the same time.
It is absolutely unacceptable! If not for anything, for the sake of paternity.

No one is saying you women should not be a WHORĒ or SLÚTs and sleep with whoever you like, but never do it under a marriage or you deserve nothing but de@th.
IF YOU WANT TO FUÇK AROUND, TAKE A DIVORCE FIRST!

Is your comment base on the story on this thread or another one?
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by AfonjaPriest: 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Woman Seeks For Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Private Parts Without Informing Her

A court in Zambia was stunned after a woman explained to the court how she found out her husband of 22 years had another woman behind her back.

In that surprising statement that was published by the media in the country, the woman said that she wanted a divorce because she found out that her husband had a second wife and she could not tolerate the marriage of two wives.

When asked how she knew that her husband had a second wife, the woman by the name of Karen Chungu said that one day she wanted to make love with her husband but was stunned after realizing that he had shaved his pubic hair.

She wanted to know why her husband decided to shave his pubic hair without informing her and this is when her husband silenced her.

“One day I wanted to make love with my husband, but I was shocked to find him shaved. I wanted to have a meeting about why his private parts are clean, but he told me to shut up about it.

The problems in our marriage continued to the point of kicking me out of the house and when the elders got involved, he ran away,” Karen told the court in Ndola, Zambia.

She said that since that incident, she and her husband never shared love with her husband for more than a year.

Defending himself, the man named Andrew Kapembwa said that he had no intention of marrying a second wife until his wife refused to wash his clothes and that’s why he decided to get her a co-wife.

“I had no intention of marrying another woman, but my wife stopped doing laundry for me and performed her duties. I married another woman because of my wife’s behavior. I haven’t been out of our house in two years. I made a mistake and I admit it. I respect my wife. She is the mother of my children,” he said.

He also told the court that he did not have sex with his wife because she rejected him.

See the full story here:
SOURCE:

The man shaved his head, he got issues in return. Tinubu shaved his head and in return he swayed his BATstard miscreant urchins from a rotten to a bad situation, as they stared wide-eyed while stupidly enjoying his discordant tune of ba la ba la blu. I watched the man speaking like one high on hard drugs as his urchins are hard of hearing, sitting on his manhood. Come to thinking of it, Bola is as senile as his lust for helplessness.
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by FuckSilly: 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
Samantha123:
Science has proven that there's no normal person in this world, we're all abnormal one way or the other, including yourself.

A man that sleeps around is called a man LovePeddler because he only sleeps with sluts.

And the funny part is that they take your money too and you end up with nothing, unable to take care of your wives and children at home.

The same thing applies with guys, if they sleep around with three women and within a week they get pregnant, how will they be sure that they're the ones responsible? Remember that only man whores sleep with sluts.
You see how you're diverting my simple questions unreasonably?
I'll stop responding to your questions if you fail to be reasonable.
To state clearly again, I said if a man had sex with a "normal girl" like a wife.
I'm not talking about SLÚTs and WHORÈS...

Also, I saw that you labeled a man... WHORĒ man grin cheesy grin
In which world does that phrase exist or you're just trying to be silly grin
Was Solomon called a WHORÈ?
Was David called a WHORÈ?
Was Abraham called a WHORÈ?
The word WHORĒ is ONLY USED FOR WOMEN.

Because it's women that usually gives consent for sex, sex is very easy for them. Women can get sex easily, it's very cheap for them. Whereas, a man needs to provide "values" before it he can get sex...
This is why a man with high bodycount can Also be a high value man, whereas A WOMAN WITH A HIGH BODYCOUNT IS A CHEAP SLÚT AND A WHORÈ BECAUSE, SHE GAVE CONSENT TO MANY MEN TO HAVE SEX WITH HER.
Should know that the world doesn't see or think highly of someone who does something simple or easy...
Men can never be WHORÈS, WE ARE WHORÈ MAKERS.
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2022
Religion is a scam, so don't bring your Solomons or Davids into this.

What has it done for you so far apart from leaving you frustrated?

We're not talking about a man that's sleeping with his wife here, but we're talking about a man that sleeps around, how will he be sure that he's the one responsible for those women that got pregnant weeks after he slept with them, because only a man LovePeddler sleeps with sluts.

And stop giving Christianity a bad name by dragging it into this when you were just bragging about using witchcraft, this is the reason why I say religion is a scam.
FuckSilly:

You see how you're diverting my simple questions unreasonably?
I'll stop responding to your questions if you fail to be reasonable.
To state clearly again, I said if a man had sex with a "normal girl" like a wife.
I'm not talking about SLÚTs and WHORÈS...

Also, I saw that you labeled a man... WHORĒ man grin cheesy grin
In which world does that phrase exist or you're just trying to be silly grin
Was Solomon called a WHORÈ?
Was David called a WHORÈ?
Was Abraham called a WHORÈ?
The word WHORĒ is ONLY USED FOR WOMEN.

Because it's women that usually gives consent for sex, sex is very easy for them. Women can get sex easily, it's very cheap for them. Whereas, a man needs to provide "values" before it he can get sex...
This is why a man with high bodycount can Also be a high value man, whereas A WOMAN WITH A HIGH BODYCOUNT IS A CHEAP SLÚT AND A WHORÈ BECAUSE, SHE GAVE CONSENT TO MANY MEN TO HAVE SEX WITH HER.
Should know that the world doesn't see or think highly of someone who does something simple or easy...
Men can never be WHORÈS, WE ARE WHORÈ MAKERS.
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by FuckSilly: 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2022
Samantha123:

We're not talking about a man that's sleeping with his wife here, but we're talking about a man that sleeps around, how will he be sure that he's the one responsible for those women that got pregnant weeks after he slept with them, because only a man LovePeddler sleeps with sluts.

And stop giving Christianity a bad name by dragging it into this when you were just bragging about using witchcraft, this is the reason why I say religion is a scam.
I don't know your upbringing and I don't care!
But I believe to a rational, logical and right thinking human being, religion is never a scam.
I'm a religious person and my religion has been very helpful to me. It has guided me in the order and principles of life and in my relationships with others. If your religion has left you frustrated and miserable, then you must have been practicing the wrong religion. I'll advise you to find a truer religion that will work better for you.

All these laws and orders that guides you as a citizen of a country was borne by religion! Whether Islam, christainity or other traditional religions so if you're a law abiding citizen, YOU ARE A RELIGIOUS PERSON! STOP FOOLING YOURSELF SAYING RELIGION IS A SCAM.

Religion is very important and necessary for we humans need religion for guidance, order and relationship. Without religion, our life is meaningless.
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Munzy14(m): 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
Zonefree:

Catapult pant is a huge turn off for me. The sight of raw vagina is nauseating.

Have you been with a slim girl with a moderate asss on a waist bead? It's glorious, Munzy.
you see, one man food, another's poison.. cheesy
My woman on G-string is cute na 4 straight rounds .. cheesy

I don't like waist bead.

One of my senior man, a day his babe came for the weekend, on her waist chain, baba rush go wear scapular..Any Catholic fateful go sabi scapular..As he narrated the scenario we laugh tire..Fear fear wan bleep. grin grin
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by FuckSilly: 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
Samantha123:

For your question about a man sleeping around, the man can be sleeping around with WOMEN THAT ARE FAITHFUL AND LOYAL TO HIM.
IF A WOMAN IS SLEEPING WITH 2 MEN THAT HER LOYAL TO HER AT THE SAME TIME AND SHE GOT PREGNANT, CAN SHE KNOW WHO'S RESPONSIBLE?
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Federalis: 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
When you thought you've heard it all.
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Zonefree(m): 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
Munzy14:

you see, one man food, another's poison.. cheesy
My woman on G-string is cute na 4 straight rounds .. cheesy

I don't like waist bead.

One of my senior man, a day his babe came for the weekend, on her waist chain, baba rush go wear scapular..Any Catholic fateful go sabi scapular..As he narrated the scenario we laugh tire..Fear fear wan bleep. grin grin
grin

I can't touch any woman not putting on waist bead. I see them as my fellow man.

Scapular na younger brother to Chaplet, bah?
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
Care for a bite of African Mindset

Me: God forbid!
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
Lol.. Don't make me laugh.

You're a religious person and your religion has been helpful to you, yet you use swear words, insults, disrespectful, and you talk about using witchcraft.

If that's how being religious is like, then I never ever want to be religious.

I was raised by free thinkers who taught me to be respectful, open minded, and have manners... I don't even know how to say the F word.

You talk about principles, but you sound like someone who's wayward, disrespectful, and frustrated with life in general.

It's clear you don't know what it means to be religious.
FuckSilly:

I don't know your upbringing and I don't care.
But I believe to a rational, logical and right thinking human being, religion is never a scam.
I'm a religious person and my religion has been very helpful to me. It has guided me in the order and principles of life and in my relationships with others. If your religion has left you frustrated and miserable, then you must have been practicing the wrong religion. I'll advise you to find a truer religion that will work better for you.

All these laws and orders that guides you as a citizen of a country was borne by religion! Whether Islam, christainity or other traditional religions so if you're a law abiding citizen, YOU ARE A RELIGIOUS PERSON! STOP FOOLING YOURSELF SAYING RELIGION IS A SCAM.

Religion is very important and necessary for we humans need religion for guidance, order and relationship. Without religion, our life is meaningless.
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
Lol.. No woman can be faithful to a married man, they just want his money so that he wouldn't properly be able to look after himself and his family.

Birds of the same feathers flock together.

They're using you like play toys, but your ego won't let you see it.

You still haven't answered my question, only men whores sleep around and they sleep around with sluts, so how will he be sure that he's responsible for their pregnancies?
FuckSilly:

For your question about a man sleeping around, the man can be sleeping around with WOMEN THAT ARE FAITHFUL AND LOYAL TO HIM.
IF A WOMAN IS SLEEPING WITH 2 MEN THAT HER LOYAL TO HER AT THE SAME TIME AND SHE GOT PREGNANT, CAN SHE KNOW WHO'S RESPONSIBLE?
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
undecided
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by ema2020: 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2022
FullBlastLight:

See the full story here:
SOURCE:

we should eradicate marriage of a things upon struggle for family to live u will still be facing many issues
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by Emyogalanya: 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
What happened to journalism these days. Sensational headlines all over the place. Can someone show me in the post where she wanted a divorce for shaved hairs? Or do I have comprehension issues. ? Her grouse is not really about the pubic hairs, it's about the other woman. She knew the man so well that once he shaves it's cos of a new woman around the corner. Yes all gender will want to shave and be clean to a new catch. She is a smart woman. The husband only admitted his act when she brought up the pubic hairs. And for those saying she is dirty. No. The woman in that picture doesn't look dirty. On the contrary it's the man that's dirty and unshaven. The woman must have been telling him to shave to no avail. He only shaved when his trap caught bush meat. And that was the clue she needed to nail him. Even the man said she rejected him. Most likely for not always shaving
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by FuckSilly: 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2022
Samantha123:
Lol.. No woman can be faithful to a married man, they just want his money so that he wouldn't properly be able to look after himself and his family.

Birds of the same feathers flock together.

They're using you like play toys, but your ego won't let you see it.

You still haven't answered my question, only men whores sleep around and they sleep around with sluts, so how will he be sure that he's responsible for their pregnancies?
You're still being delusional.
Just because you've dealt with married men that you were not loyal to, doesn't mean that every other girls are like you. If you like, continue using the meaningless phrase "men WHORÈ". That term only exist in your delusional head because it's meaningless.
You are the one that can easily spread your legs for anything that wants to conquer you and penetrate, just to collect money. Men have to work hard to provide that value, so it's not easy.
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by FuckSilly: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
Samantha123:
Lol.. Don't make me laugh.

You're a religious person and your religion has been helpful to you, yet you use swear words, insults, disrespectful, and you talk about using witchcraft.

If that's how being religious is like, then I never ever want to be religious.

I was raised by free thinkers who taught me to be respectful, open minded, and have manners... I don't even know how to say the F word.

You talk about principles, but you sound like someone who's wayward, disrespectful, and frustrated with life in general.

It's clear you don't know what it means to be religious.
Who gives a shît if you want to be religious or not.
I have only opened your mind to the meaning of being religious. In this modern day, if you're guided by some rules and orders, then you're religious whether you like it or not.
Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2022
FullBlastLight:

PUBLIC hair is common error, it's actually rightly called PUBIC hair!

Discern d difference now & forever be among d knowledgeable few who don't erroneously call it PUBLIC hair, bt PUBIC hair!

Kindest regards, dude!

This is the first time Iv heard it being called public hair. Its always been Pubic for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair by drnoel: 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
FullBlastLight:

See the full story here:
SOURCE:

So he got to shave the pussy. Who would ever believe he didn't see beyond that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? / Kids Drinking Dry Gin In Lagos (Photo) / Would You Place This Bottled Water Sofa In Your Living Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.