Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done (13849 Views)

Unheard Story Of How A Nigerian Moved From Earning 20k A Month To $5000 Per Job / Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 / Access Bank Increases International Spend Limit To $5000/month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Pennywise2: 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
wealthpreach:

Because I know you need time and your space this period for what I know happened, I would never have wanted to engage you, but it is funny you keep popping up every now and then to say all that glitters is not gold, and don't just take what you see here. Even though I don't care if they take it or not, i have given more here, I have opened people's eyes to a lot here, and some are genuinely grateful.

All your side comments began when you said you wanted to do a gaming niche, and I checked the niche and said I couldn't find easy keywords, I even asked you to look for some keywords after I taught you how to, and you couldn't find any, then I advised you against it. That was just an act of care, what I'll do for a friend, ever since then you come to Dhe beef me.

If you feel I didn't teach you, then say what you need to learn now let us go over it. Maybe, it is because I haven't taught you, and that is why you haven't been able to write even after writing 4 articles.

Bros, calm down. Blogging no easy unless you become successful. He hasn't succeeded yet. He can't believe you. My advice is to tell anyone who comes to you for blogging to spend a year doing it b4 looking for results. If they don't have long term mentality, they will get tired. Not to talk of Google updates slashing people's traffic. I'm in this for the long term. I av other income source so I'm not depending on Google. But I will surely get there. That guy need to implement EEAT and build authority by adding more article. You are the best person to tell him this. He needs encouragement. Blogging is only easy after success not b4. Calm down pls
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by PawsitiveBro(m): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
Phantom042:

Lol bro. Who wants to earn from a blog with 10 posts? He should aim for 100.

Some blog owners have Upto 1000.

All those sites on Mediavine them no get less than 200 posts.

When I started blogging, I was obsessed with the kitchen niche. I was obsessed with kitchenseer.com until one day I checked their site map and saw over 1k articles.

Upon all their hardwork, na one update ruin everything.
The last site I sold had 208 posts. So, 10 posts won't move a needle.
I hate Google updates, and that's why I build sites to sale.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by dauntless15(m): 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2023
wealthpreach:

Because I know you need time and your space this period for what I know happened, I would never have wanted to engage you, but it is funny you keep popping up every now and then to say all that glitters is not gold, and don't just take what you see here. Even though I don't care if they take it or not, i have given more here, I have opened people's eyes to a lot here, and some are genuinely grateful.

All your side comments began when you said you wanted to do a gaming niche, and I checked the niche and said I couldn't find easy keywords, I even asked you to look for some keywords after I taught you how to, and you couldn't find any, then I advised you against it. That was just an act of care, what I'll do for a friend, ever since then you come to Dhe beef me.

If you feel I didn't teach you, then say what you need to learn now let us go over it. Maybe, it is because I haven't taught you, and that is why you haven't been able to write even after writing 4 articles.

The incessant need to redeem yourself and the urge to paint yourself good just to seek validation is a top priority for you I understand, but facts are facts, all that glitters isn't gold, there's a lot of BS involved you wouldn't find out until you're knee deep in sh!t and it's too late to go back, did I ask you to refund? No, even if I did you wouldn't, but that doesn't change the fact that my experience didn't happen cuz it did, and I'll keep telling people about it, wether you seek self gratification or not, it is what it is, person dey build house e collapse, person business fit burn to the ground, and they're still breathing, I'd survive, when my lease on the domain expire I'll let someone else buy it, and forget this nightmare ever happened, I am not eager to prove anything to anyone nor seek sympathy, but I'll keep telling people how it turned out for me, it doesn't reduce me nor did it take anything from my life, try to find peace within yourself, let it be between you and your conscience that is if you even have one.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
Pennywise2:
Bros, calm down. Blogging no easy unless you become successful. He hasn't succeeded yet. He can't believe you. My advice is to tell anyone who comes to you for blogging to spend a year doing it b4 looking for results. If they don't have long term mentality, they will get tired. Not to talk of Google updates slashing people's traffic. I'm in this for the long term. I av other income source so I'm not depending on Google. But I will surely get there. That guy need to implement EEAT and build authority by adding more article. You are the best person to tell him this. He needs encouragement. Blogging is only easy after success not b4. Calm down pls

I have motivated him several times. He is just lazyyyyyyyyy.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by dauntless15(m): 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2023
Phantom042:

With the amount of money he collected, he should give you keywords too. But bro, you do have a share of the blame. If you had written 50 articles and didn't get traffic then that would be different.

Wealthpreach you should refund part of the money since things didn't work out
dude didn't give me any keyword, he kept rambling about setting a WordPress blog like it's the next best thing after sliced bread, what's the big deal about it, that's the smoke and mirrors I was referring to, you escalate stuff and make it seem like you did something worthwhile meanwhile deep within you its a fvcking facade, I won't part with anything else, once bitten twice shy, his neglect and underestimation, that arrogance he used to look down on people especially me, I can't continue to loose my self respect because I wanted to try blogging naw, it's not a do or die affair, this guy has been taking me for granted since day one, the so called witnesses he call upon to sing his praises got a better experience from him, but in my own case it was total neglect, he collected money, slapped some theme on a website and left me to my fate, he didn't care how it ended or the investment on my part, afterall he's not the one loosing, why would he bother, since then I've been trying to figure things out on my own, that's what Mr righteous here call mentorship, I'm working with alot of people on nairaland, learning different things at once, even some are teaching me forex, and this guy is the only difficult person among everyone I am working with, that is why we always disagree, he's disrespectful and loves self appraisal so much, and he's really good with words, that's the trick he use whenever he wants to paint a pretty picture or himself, na the words sway me in the first place, I no ask am to refund, na me loose, na him no wan rest, he will drag me and when I reply he will say I come out once in a while to complain, so I should shut up about my ordeal in your hands because you're a mentor or whatever the fvck you think you are?
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by PawsitiveBro(m): 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2023
dauntless15:
The incessant need to redeem yourself and the urge to paint yourself good just to seek validation is a top priority for you I understand, but facts are facts, all that glitters isn't gold, there's a lot of BS involved you wouldn't find out until you're knee deep in sh!t and it's too late to go back, did I ask you to refund? No, even if I did you wouldn't, but that doesn't change the fact that my experience didn't happen cuz it did, and I'll keep telling people about it, wether you seek self gratification or not, it is what it is, person dey build house e collapse, person business fit burn to the ground, and they're still breathing, I'd survive, when my lease on the domain expire I'll let someone else buy it, and forget this nightmare ever happened, I am not eager to prove anything to anyone nor seek sympathy, but I'll keep telling people how it turned out for me, it doesn't reduce me nor did it take anything from my life, try to find peace within yourself, let it be between you and your conscience that is if you even have one.
Tell people in your own thread, not in his own thread. You are just killing his business. That's not nice.
I understand you don't have patient for blogging, but just move on and stop trying to scare or discourage people against blogging.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2023
dauntless15:

I care less. I knew those that we're advising you to create an About Page were wasting their time. I knew you wouldn't write shit. Is it today that I have been trying to get you to write?

You want me to marry for you and sleep with your wife for you. I'm glad the contract between us is done. Keep coming to tell us your quote. I am now enjoying it.

You don't want to learn, practice, or do anything. You just want everything to be done for you. Are you the last child?

1 Like

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
PawsitiveBro:
Tell people in your own thread, not in his own thread. You are just killing his business. That's not nice.
I understand you don't have patient for blogging, but just move on and stop trying to scare or discourage people against blogging.

Nah he is not. In the past 3 days, a few persons have contacted me for mentorship and I turned them down.

10k for what?

To teach you all I know? No more bro. What can 10k do? Pampers? Baby milk or cereal?

I am just having fun now. Talk about any new thing I heroine talking about, talk of my sites, and move on.

It's now like my public blogging diary.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
dauntless15:
dude didn't give me any keyword, he kept rambling about setting a WordPress blog like it's the next best thing after sliced bread, what's the big deal about it, that's the smoke and mirrors I was referring to, you escalate stuff and make it seem like you did something worthwhile meanwhile deep within you its a fvcking facade, I won't part with anything else, once bitten twice shy, his neglect and underestimation, that arrogance he used to look down on people especially me, I can't continue to loose my self respect because I wanted to try blogging naw, it's not a do or die affair, this guy has been taking me for granted since day one, the so called witnesses he call upon to sing his praises got a better experience from him, but in my own case it was total neglect, he collected money, slapped some theme on a website and left me to my fate, he didn't care how it ended or the investment on my part, afterall he's not the one loosing, why would he bother, since then I've been trying to figure things out on my own, that's what Mr righteous here call mentorship, I'm working with alot of people on nairaland, learning different things at once, even some are teaching me forex, and this guy is the only difficult person among everyone I am working with, that is why we always disagree, he's disrespectful and loves self appraisal so much, and he's really good with words, that's the trick he use whenever he wants to paint a pretty picture or himself, na the words sway me in the first place, I no ask am to refund, na me loose, na him no wan rest, he will drag me and when I reply he will say I come out once in a while to complain, so I should shut up about my ordeal in your hands because you're a mentor or whatever the fvck you think you are?

So keywords are the problems here? I'll drop some for you, let's see some articles.

does diatomaceous earth repel snakes

can cats eat coco pops

is snake away harmful to dogs

why does my cat like tiger balm

can cats eat buffalo chicken

can salt kill snake

my dog ate lemon pepper chicken
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by dauntless15(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
wealthpreach:

I care less. I knew those that we're advising you to create an About Page were wasting their time. I knew you wouldn't write shit. Is it today that I have been trying to get you to write?

You want me to marry for you and sleep with your wife for you. I'm glad the contract between us is done. Keep coming to tell us your quote. I am now enjoying it.

You don't want to learn, practice, or do anything. You just want everything to be done for you. Are you the last child?
What contract? Lol live with it, it's on you not me, I doesn't take anything from me, enjoy it well.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by dauntless15(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
PawsitiveBro:
Nah I won't, I'd do it here.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by dauntless15(m): 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ps I paid 60k plus an initial 10k, not 10k only.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2023
dauntless15:
Ps I paid 60k plus an initial 10k, not 10k only.

Nigga I refunded 5k the first time you did your rubbish.

Well, I have provided zero comp keywords, go and write. Lazy arse
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 9:20am On Nov 11, 2023
We have been writing articles wrongly. I just concluded a 4-week study on 15 niches, all thanks to my friend Jrill. His Macbook was pivotal for this research.

We scrapped top sites in 15 niches and we scrapped medium and low DA sites.

We found out that:

The big sites don't use their keywords in the abstract, making their article appear like it is written mainly for people and not the search engine, and they are getting rewarded for it.

They don't use question keywords more than once in the body of the article(if at all).

They don't bold their answers: this act alone can prevent you from winning featured snippets.

Their keyword are used naturally, they don't pursue a density of 10-20%.

I think Rankmath and Yoast should update their SEO, as it is outdated with the present Google updates.

Your keyword should be in your title, and your subtopics should communicate to Google that the topic is well covered. LSI is very important.

2 Likes

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by dauntless15(m): 10:58am On Nov 11, 2023
wealthpreach:

Nigga I refunded 5k the first time you did your rubbish.

Well, I have provided zero comp keywords, go and write. Lazy arse
lmao, cheap thief.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
dauntless15:
lmao, cheap thief.

Alright, daddy's boy. Daddy and others giving you money will expect you to start taking responsibility for yourself at some point.

You won't expect them to take care of you forever. If you continue like this, you won't see things through.

It is very bad to quit at the sight of any slightest difficulty. I doubt you can handle objects and events in your programming so far. You must have quit.

Persistence and consistency are key in everything you do.

Let us assume I didn't teach you anything, the site is already created. YouTube would have taught you keyword research and how to write.

You have already written 4 articles, which means you already understood what I taught about writing, then why not see it through?

I wish you what you wish yourself.

Finally, if you're not interested in that site, I'd like to take over and assign a writer, throw in 100 articles, and get it sold by April. Good pet domains are hard to come by now.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by dauntless15(m): 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2023
wealthpreach:

Alright, daddy's boy. Daddy and others giving you money will expect you to start taking responsibility for yourself at some point.

You won't expect them to take care of you forever. If you continue like this, you won't see things through.

It is very bad to quit at the sight of any slightest difficulty. I doubt you can handle objects and events in your programming so far. You must have quit.

Persistence and consistency are key in everything you do.

Let us assume I didn't teach you anything, the site is already created. YouTube would have taught you keyword research and how to write.

You have already written 4 articles, which means you already understood what I taught about writing, then why not see it through?

I wish you what you wish yourself.

Finally, if you're not interested in that site, I'd like to take over and assign a writer, throw in 100 articles, and get it sold by April. Good pet domains are hard to come by now.
You'd like to take over, you're a clout chasing dishonest and untrustworthy person, did I not approach you privately to take over the blog and you refused? Now that it's in public you'd like to take over so people will have that perception that you're a good and reasonable person but you're not, you're cunning and nothing about you is straight forward, its a pity you seek validation this much, you can refund my money and keep the blog, those articles you referenced has nothing to do with you, all I got from you was deception, I learnt absolutely nothing from you nor did I gain anything, I don't know why you're so pained that I'm learning programing, and I won't explain anything to you, because unlike you I am not an attention seeker who is obsessed with people's validation, plus you're nothing to me, why would I prove anything to you, come and take over or don't, refund my money and you can keep it, if the transaction was recent I'd have placed a lien on your account and we won't be here capping.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 8:05am On Nov 13, 2023
Without being distracted by Daddy's boy anymore, let's move ahead.

We started an experiment with a new blog—a student of mine, but I am responsible for writing the articles.

In the past 20 days, we posted 10 articles, only one has been indexed. So I had to use the Reddit method, we were able to get 7 more articles indexed yesterday.

When you use the site operand, it returns 2 categories and 7 posts.

Surprisingly, each of the indexed posts is ranked on the first page ( the keywords are quite easy), but a slightly more difficult keyword was ranked on N011 ( but an expired auction domain would go straight to the first page for that 15% KD keyword). However, the results are impressive.

The initial impression I had was that they don't rank immediately, but I have been wrong. There seems no longer to be anything like a sandbox.

We will give 6 months to see how many NO1 spots will be clinched since it is a new site.

I had always seen sites that people started from scratch being sold on Motioninvest. I wondered if they bought links or what, but their RD is always very low, showing they didn't invest in links.

This research will help me and a few others.

Caveat: before you go rushing to get a new domain, don't forget we did niche research and chose an easy non-YMYL niche, and the keywords are all zero comps.

1 Like

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by dauntless15(m): 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2023
wealthpreach:
Without being distracted by Daddy's boy anymore, let's move ahead.

We started an experiment with a new blog—a student of mine, but I am responsible for writing the articles.

In the past 20 days, we posted 10 articles, only one has been indexed. So I had to use the Reddit method, we were able to get 7 more articles indexed yesterday.

When you use the site operand, it returns 2 categories and 7 posts.

Surprisingly, each of the indexed posts is ranked on the first page ( the keywords are quite easy), but a slightly more difficult keyword was ranked on N011 ( but an expired auction domain would go straight to the first page for that 15% KD keyword). However, the results are impressive.

The initial impression I had was that they don't rank immediately, but I have been wrong. There seems no longer to be anything like a sandbox.

We will give 6 months to see how many NO1 spots will be clinched since it is a new site.

I had always seen sites that people started from scratch being sold on Motioninvest. I wondered if they bought links or what, but their RD is always very low, showing they didn't invest in links.

This research will help me and a few others.

Caveat: before you go rushing to get a new domain, don't forget we did niche research and chose an easy non-YMYL niche, and the keywords are all zero comps.
Na God go punish you and your bastard child since you involved my father, pathetic, thieving, clout chasing nincompoop.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 11:05am On Nov 18, 2023
Why is your traffic low when you have made numerous articles? Even with all your lexis, diction command, bank of vocabularies, and idioms?

Poor keyword analysis

Lack of technical knowledge

Most of your articles are not indexed

Poor keyword analysis

Some keywords grouped as easy are not easy, while some keywords grouped as hard are quite easy. Everyone who I taught in the past must have learned the simple technique to check if a keyword is easy or not.

Why should you write a keyword and wait 6 months for it to mature into position 7-11 where you'll get a click from time to time, instead of getting keywords where you'll just advance into position 1-3 as soon as the article is indexed and served?

Recently, two people wanted to sell their sites to me. I did a basic check on the site and found that they were axed from the SERPs, but I tried to look at their performance in a while, and I saw they barely got clicks according to Semrush.

A further query showed one of the sites ranked mainly from position 10 down to page 5. While the other had a few from position 7 and down.

Looking at their articles, it read well, but they targeted hard keywords, making it look like they didn't know what they were doing.

Sadly, this can make anyone quit blogging.

I will always say: do your niche and keyword research before you embark on blogging. If you go in solely because of passion, the results may shake you over time ( not in all cases, as some are lucky to have their passion/hobby fall into an easy space).

1 Like

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by online4business: 8:19am On Nov 19, 2023
Hmm finally out of Nl jailcell for mentioning black hat world.

If you're following people please follow the right person ooo

Here Charles Taylor, SEO of fox news.

In Charles's own words..

I spent the first 10 years of my SEO career doing what everyone else in the corporate world does by going to the all of the MOZcons, Pubcons, SMXs, etc., and really drinking the Google cool aid.

But... I got to a point where I was thinking that none of what they talk about works!

I wasn’t even sure SEO was a thing! Nothing was working, and there were too many people in the business that I knew that didn’t know anything!

So I was ready to get out of SEO because I didn’t want to be a con-artist, and then... I found The SEO Intelligence Agency!

I was like ohhh, SEO DOES WORK! you actually proved that SEO works, that you can actually know things, and that changed everything for me, and NOW, I like to make fun of Google as much as possible.

I mean, that is a pretty good testimonial for the SIA and for all of us. And... it came from the SENIOR Director of SEO at a HUGE national "corporate" organization!

That's why he chooses to watch what WE do! (not just us at the SIA, but our little SEO community!) And why he chose to come speak at SEORockstars!

SEORockstars brings the "real deal" SEO's together and represents SEO at it's best! What you get at SEORockstars cannot be gotten at ANY of those highly rearguard SEO Conferences.

Those conference are all in Google's pocket!
(But "we" aren't!)..

Follow people wey know road. Person come say him get ten years experience no mean say him sabi anything.

I'll share the results I get following sia and copywriting

1 Like

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2023
online4business:
Wealthpreach my impressions are moving up everyday and all my new post are appearing in goggles search console in less than a week.

I've been putting at least 3 content every week something that would have took me almost months to do before because of no motivation.

Na him make sometimes I wish I fit na day dautless 2by 2 for that deleted thread.

You fired me up.

However, Is there anything I can do to make my pages appearing in searches because my page view insight is showing links not crawled
anyway to Fix this?

Make I call my oga them

Fastseo
Ideapro
nichesiteseo

Days of humble beginnings lol.

2 Likes

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2023
online4business:

Wealthpreach you don start to use your alternative moniker dey do do.

We know you. I'm not a course seller I've enough on my plate already.

Open thread that will be last thing for me to do.

I show all my journey here anybody wey like follow me I'm not a course peddlers

We know how many times you rant here about doing more than enough for people.

Did they appreciate you No.

So I can't go that route like I say I've more than enough on my plate.

Income school has lots of tutorial on YouTube follow them.

Hvseo has lots of tutorial too.

Uncle has also refused to appreciate what he learned from me.

At least, if you've sharpened your skills beyond me, why not share them with us? You keep screaming follow who know road. You can just get a thread.

1 Like

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2023
online4business:
For newbies starting out just know you can make it without buying backlink I'm a living proof.

Focus on getting content out there.

Here's icing on the cake ezoic just invited me to join premium with less than 3k visit per month.

Sabi the niche you're going to write on and write everyday.

Life will get getting harder Mr shege just dey start.

So buckle up put in the work(no cut corners with link)

Now I'm getting affiliates deals from ezoic and niche website because of being an expert on anything you want to write about)

Find and follow people like me who have done it on reddit.

PhilReddit7 is the king of kings and has lots of case study from 0-100k traffic in less than @ year.

On nairaland here search also for venzal and learn how to write for readers.

My results are not typical.

I've been a copywriter for years.
Have about 200 books on Amazon before I was banned.
I know how to research (not keyword research this are two different things)

Keyword research will get you to rank.

Niche research will show you actually care about the topic you know how they feel infact this man gets me.

It's what separates hobby bloggers from those who write for money.

But you can learn it too and I think venzal thread here on nairaland teach everyone how to go about it.

Shout out to the op wealthpreach at least I get my start here just observing things.

Was about to go register an LLC since I've figured out Amazon agorithm and how it works and can easily case.

But this thread open my eyes.

I join the sia and the rest they said his history.

After you don sabi SEO e no stop there go take CRO course too.

Advice for the newbie the economy is not going to get better anytime soon ooo.

Go hard on this with content for 3-6 months.

Ebora no go fit hold you.

He got his start here, but will never stop quoting 600 books and people.

Typical Nigerians, once you help them climb, they will think they have arrived. Then bull$hit will start flowing.

Issues with Fubara and Wike now.

This is why most people don't help others.

This is the last reply you'll get from me. I have already stopped replying the Daddy's un-serious boy.

4 Likes

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by online4business: 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2023
wealthpreach:

Typical Nigerians, once you help them climb, they will think they have arrived. Then bull$hit will start flowing.

This is the last reply you'll get from me. I have already stopped replying the Daddy's un-serious boy.

The moment I see that you copy a blog from 2004 to claim your guru status I know you're a liar and a scammer
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by online4business: 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
wealthpreach:

Days of humble beginnings lol.

You no quote where you say make I pay money before you teach me keyword research.

Nobody takes money to teach another person something you copy from other blog

SIA na where SEO dey.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by online4business: 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2023
You no use to use 10 years before person sabi SEO if you follow people who wey know road.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2023
For the new site, positions have been up and down for some articles; this shows that Google Dance is still very much a factor.

The site should stabilize in the coming months. 17 articles posted, but only six are indexed and served. We won't be inducing indexation any further, to boost the crawl budget.

One article moved to No1 and the results are starting to look good. No quick rejoicing until 4- 6 months from now. With this, you can start a blog on a new domain, but you're ensured a higher boost with an expired auction domain.

You won't struggle for stability, or to rank higher in modestly difficult spaces.

1 Like

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by dauntless15(m): 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2023
wealthpreach:

And you still can't stop complaining about me like a b!tch that I bleeped and ghosted, move on b!tch, the obsession is too much, you no fit go a day without mentioning me.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2023
After you start publishing your posts, your post may not get indexed for up to 12 days or even a month. The best way to increase your crawl budget is to keep posting regularly.

Avoid using any unsafe method to induce indexation. There is no need to panic, it's the current state of things with google.

1 Like

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2023
A student just faced an advanced ddos. Thankfully, he noticed on time, and we placed the site as "Under attack" on cloud flare.

Furthermore, the loginizer helped prevent excessive login, which showed someone was trying to take over the site. We had to change the login link.

To avoid problems like this, take precautions. Change your login link, get security service on your site, and avoid downloading free to access Modified themes and plugins.

1 Like

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2023
Do you struggle to come up with an article? What to write and how to execute it? It is fine. We all struggle sometimes(especially when tackling a technical topic, or a topic with little information).

Except you're exceedingly knowledgeable about your niche, it is very hard not to be stuck at some point.

The best way is to get a well-structured outline. But sometimes, getting a well-structured outline can be difficult.

So what do you do?

Read other sites in your niche, and observe how they execute similar topics, this will give you an idea.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Raw materials in nigeria - Manufacturing / Small Nigerian Oil Producers May Merge To Survive Price Slump / Central Bank Of Kenya Says Flutterwave And Chipper Cash Are Not Licensed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.