Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,678 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done (13716 Views)

Unheard Story Of How A Nigerian Moved From Earning 20k A Month To $5000 Per Job / Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 / Access Bank Increases International Spend Limit To $5000/month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Pennywise2: 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
Nteogwuija:
I've always heard that blogging is about passion so you can stay motivated.

For someone who hasn't found a passion for anything yet, what do you advise?
take these things as a side hustle. When it's successful, then find passion doing it.

That's how I approach them. One of such side hustle generated 200$ last month for me.
That's how I treat them. Just toss 30-60 article. Without expecting anything. If it booms then I pursue it handsomely.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Talktalk2022: 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hi bro
Please how would you rate this ?

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 11:20am On Dec 23, 2022
Talktalk2022:
Hi bro
Please how would you rate this?

How many articles do you have? Looks like the case of more impressions and fewer clicks. How do you come about the title of your blog posts? It slightly looks like it's declining.

Rating

3/10
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Pennywise2: 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2022
wealthpreach:

If everyone tells you that you can't depend on Google the question now is who should you then depend on? I will advise you to stop reading about blogging and start practicing rather.

Experience has taught me to avoid all those heavily moderated niches. if at all I go into any heavily moderate niche, I have it in mind that I'm going to buy backlinks.

Kyllonpowel is a site that has lots of Ai generated articles, but he has survived Google's recent updates, I have been studying his site and a few other sites.

The truth is that you may not have the money to buy the number of backlinks he is buying, but if you can make use of zero competition keywords: that is, keywords that nobody has written anything on, and you write two to four articles daily for the next 6 months if you're not earning over 200,000k by that period, anywhere you see me, pour me acid.

I tutored someone recently, and I taught him how to find the zero competition keywords, can you believe that this guy was going after the ones with high volumes the one that had 500, 400 from the US alone, not to talk of global traffic, and the keywords he was choosing already had many articles written on them. Now, it is over 3 weeks, he has written over 30 articles and not even one is ranking on the second page on Google.

I was going through everybody's website yesterday morning, I now discovered that the best position his website has taken is 30th! I now chatted him up and I asked him "guy, what are you doing?" He was like " The method I showed him had keywords with a volume of 150,100, 70, 50, 40, 30, and 20, and rarely has a high volume" I just replied to him "okay".

I hope he sees this, when he is done wasting his time and resources, I believe no be person go tell am. 10k is too small for what I do for everyone, if you're success-minded, you will certainly achieve your goals.
boss please can you point me to one of his site - Kyllonpowel
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by online4business: 11:29am On Dec 24, 2022
Talktalk2022:
Hi bro
Please how would you rate this ?

Don't ever make the mistake of comparing yourself or your result with anyone especially if
You don't know all the details or what they are doing.... It will only get you depressed.

Instead find out how to do better.

In your case here's my 2 cent.

Fix your Headlines because you are getting impression but no clicks.

You are targeting keywords with high search volume my exact mistake too.

I wrote a new post following the op advice and it has gotten more impression than all my previous 10 blog post.

However, i still need to see more clicks.

How old is your blog and have you apply for AdSense and other forms of monetization?

3 Likes

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by adaperry25: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
wealthpreach:

E-A-T is an acronym for Expertise, Authority, and Trust. It is mentioned in Google's Search Quality Rater Guidelines (SQRG) for raters to evaluate while rating quality and purpose.

Google has privately employed people called: "Raters"

They go from website to website, deciding if it's worth it for you to rank in that category. They trigger both manual and automatic penalties.
i want to buy semrush log in..how do I contact u
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
adaperry25:
i want to buy semrush log in..how do I contact u

My signature.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Pennywise2: 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
wealthpreach:

My signature.
how is the site performance? Any screenshot
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
Pennywise2:
how is the site performance? Any screenshot

Yes, hopefully, we will get a graph tomorrow.

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Pennywise2: 8:58am On Jan 08, 2023
wealthpreach:

Yes, hopefully, we will get a graph tomorrow.
alright will be expecting. Thanks
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Goalty01: 9:07am On Jan 08, 2023
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by online4business: 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
A quick question to all my oga that have been doing this for long.

Is name#cheap trying to scam me or they raise their prices.

Name#.cheap is asking for $14 to renew domain why Host.#Gator is asking for $119 for hosting fee per year.

Please anyone with a better alternative should suggest a good alternative.

In the multiple of counsellor there's safety

Make i call my oga them for inpu"t

Lastly with the ban on foreign transaction by gbt and acees what the alternative.

Cc

Fastseo
wealthpreach
Ideapro
nichesiteseo
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by vanb26(m): 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
This is all we know

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 1:13am On Jan 11, 2023
online4business:
A quick question to all my oga that have been doing this for long.

Is name#cheap trying to scam me or they raise their prices.

Name#.cheap is asking for $14 to renew domain why Host.#Gator is asking for $119 for hosting fee per year.

Please anyone with a better alternative should suggest a good alternative.

In the multiple of counsellor there's safety

Make i call my oga them for inpu"t

Lastly with the ban on foreign transaction by gbt and acees what the alternative.

Cc

Fastseo
wealthpreach
Ideapro
nichesiteseo

Host koala has no hidden fees. You can choose any plan that suits you.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by online4business: 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2023
wealthpreach:

Host koala has no hidden fees. You can choose any plan that suits you.

Do you have a cuppon code from koala?
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
online4business:

Do you have a cuppon code from koala?

No, no affiliation at all.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 10:21am On Jan 14, 2023
Kylonpowell and other AI sites I have been tracking have taken a hit. Google is getting more accurate.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by online4business: 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
Wealthpreach my impressions are moving up everyday and all my new post are appearing in goggles search console in less than a week.

I've been putting at least 3 content every week something that would have took me almost months to do before because of no motivation.

Na him make sometimes I wish I fit na day dautless 2by 2 for that deleted thread.

You fired me up.

However, Is there anything I can do to make my pages appearing in searches because my page view insight is showing links not crawled
anyway to Fix this?

Make I call my oga them

Fastseo
Ideapro
nichesiteseo

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Pennywise2: 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
wealthpreach:
Kylonpowell and other AI sites I have been tracking have taken a hit. Google is getting more accurate.
expected. I'm writing my article myself. When I start. It might be slow but it's better
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
online4business:
Wealthpreach my impressions are moving up everyday and all my new post are appearing in goggles search console in less than a week.

I've been putting at least 3 content every week something that would have took me almost months to do before because of no motivation.

Na him make sometimes I wish I fit na day dautless 2by 2 for that deleted thread.

You fired me up.

However, Is there anything I can do to make my pages appearing in searches because my page view insight is showing links not crawled
anyway to Fix this?

Make I call my oga them

Fastseo
Ideapro
nichesiteseo

No need to plank him, he will soon share his testimonies here.

Impressions are nothing without clicks, you're certainly not doing something right. How do you come about your tittle ?
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
Pennywise2:
expected. I'm writing my article myself. When I start. It might be slow but it's better

You don't need an ai article, just do it yourself. You must succeed. Emphasis on keyword research.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by edunwanna: 10:38am On Jan 15, 2023
Premium Thrive Architect Landing page Builder Plugin available for sale @ a cheap giveaway price with lifetime licence

If interested, WhatsApp me 08038217381 let's deal
Escrow is welcomed
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
Would you consider 120k as too much to get an expired domain, host, create a blog, design it, and throw in 20 articles that must be ranked on positions 1-4? Then give you 30 other easy keywords as much or befitting?

That would probably be the best way to kick off. Just gathered some VAs and will soon begin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 10:46am On Jan 20, 2023
People will pay you 10k and expect you to do keyword research from there, find a domain for them, design a blog for them and even write their articles. Human beings. What can the ten k buy for me? If kw research is that easy, why don't I pay you 10k to do keyword research for me, let's see how far it goes.

From today henceforth, any training for blogging costs #50000 and it's non-negotiable. Go and start on your own, you have so many resources online, go and learn on your own and let's see how easy it is. Thanks!

By next month, I'm planning on starting a new blog, but the only difference is that ill share the link here for everyone to see, I want to run a live test for everyone to see how I effortlessly get my articles to rank, despite the niche. If you have any niche you want to see me running this blog, feel free to suggest.

3 Likes

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 9:03am On Feb 07, 2023
Sorry I haven't been posting here, I undertook a project, but I am done with it. Also, I haven't been posting on purpose, as it causes action paralysis for some of my students who think it'll take a lot to achieve the feat.

Sincerely, blogging is not easy, as you have to keep churning out articles, and you have to learn a lot of technicalities.

How to win featured snippets

How to force google to use your specified metadata in other to increase CTR

It's not by writing 10,000 words. My 1,000 words article will outrank your 3,000 words article because I have a strong grip on LSI implementation.

Getting the right kind of domain

Tracking easy keywords on your search console

Quoting other sites and interlinking

How to start getting your articles indexed faster(seconds or minutes) without any form of inducement.

Pictures and alt tags

Implementation of question keywords and long tails

Do's and don't when using question keywords.

Patience

Patience

Patience

3 Likes

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 10:44am On Feb 13, 2023
You might have lots of traffic but still, earn little.

What should you do?

Boost your site's speed by changing to a faster host and caching your site for a shorter load time.

Most people install an ad blocker, which effectively blocks google auto ads, ezoic, and even mediavine. You can use pushup ads if yOu have 300k monthly visits. If not, you should manually fix your ad codes and avoid naming the space holders: ad, ads, or advertisements... Etc.

2 Likes

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Pennywise2: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
wealthpreach:
You might have lots of traffic but still, earn little.

What should you do?

Boost your site's speed by changing to a faster host and caching your site for a shorter load time.

Most people install an ad blocker, which effectively blocks google auto ads, ezoic, and even mediavine. You can use pushup ads if yOu have 300k monthly visits. If not, you should manually fix your ad codes and avoid naming the space holders: ad, ads, or advertisements... Etc.
thanks bro. naira redesign dey hit us but im all in sha
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
I am just waiting for AdSense to send my pin, I can't wait to show what I'm withdrawing from the new blog. Thanks to everyone who supported this journey, for your sake, I'll reveal 5 ways to earn passively or to earn with the help of a V.A.

Check my new threads from today, Let's Go!

If you're not seeing results yet, do 300 very easy keywords, if you're not doing $100 -$500+(depending on the niche and cpc) a month, shout scam anywhere you see my name.

2 Likes

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
Pennywise2:
thanks bro. naira redesign dey hit us but im all in sha

Feel free to ask questions.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
From today onwards, no more tutor fee, the only fee is if you want me to get a domain and set it up for you till you start making money. I'm so joyous that I've removed the tutor fee, but I'd be sincerely more available for my students. Ask any questions!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

CBN’s New FX Guidelines Hold Mixed Fortunes For Banks / Open A Dollar ($) Account In Nigeria / Naira Sinks To 378/dollar As Analysts Expect MPC Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.