Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done (13859 Views)

Unheard Story Of How A Nigerian Moved From Earning 20k A Month To $5000 Per Job / Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 / Access Bank Increases International Spend Limit To $5000/month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 10:55pm On Feb 22
online4business:

Baba don rest.

You say screen shot I show you and you say chest beating.

Stop scamming people blogging is easy but scammers like you make people think it's hard.

At least I don show you how e dey go not claiming other people research or screenshot.

Stop scamming abi na tinubulation cause this one again.

In case you no know because you've not be there

ShareAsell and other top network affiliates will ban account with screenshot.

It's stated in ezoic premium legalese buried deep in their terms of service.

Amazon started it and other affiliates and few ads companies are also copying Amazon.

If "jesus" come meet me today say abeg answer pm from nairaland and you'll make heaven despite my uncountable and blasphemous mouth.

I go tell am to go to hell.

Even if Muhammad offer me 72 virgin wey get standing breast I no go answer pm from anybody.

So no fear I no wan be like you wey dey scam people.

Pm is forbidden because I've shown people all the courses I took.

And you say courses are useless yet you doubt results from buying courses how pathetic.

Anyone with little brain will find all the courses I'd take.

If you will get any course in this life please drum roll.

Get Dan Kennedy influential writing
And personality in copy.

Sign out like the BOSS

You said you earn up to 5k. Those screenshots don't approve of that. Ezoic or affiliate earning proof. Loud noises and long text won't change the fact that you couldn't provide earning screenshots.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by online4business: 11:01pm On Feb 22
wealthpreach:

You said you earn up to 5k. Those screenshots don't approve of that. Ezoic or affiliate earning proof. Loud noises and long text won't change the fact that you couldn't provide earning screenshots.
Read am well abi you no sabi read.

Peaches and cream pay $10k to Affiliate and also commission but under some conditions.

If not na 10k straight if I meet the condition.

Apparently tinubulation don blind your eyes to read.

See how you seriously dey do for another person money.

Go and be making your 20-30 dollars abi you want make I drop my ezoic premium screenshot earnings? So you go call am chest abi gorilla beating.

You just can't give what you don't have.

Let me ask you DO I HAVE TO BLOG FOR TEN YEARS LIKE YOU TO ACHIEVE ALL THESE(chest beating)

Hell no... Na mumu dey follow line.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by online4business: 11:12pm On Feb 22
wealthpreach:

wealthpreach:

Peaches and cream pay $10k to Affiliate and also commission but under some conditions.

Go and be making your 20-30 dollars abi you want make I drop my ezoic premium screenshot earnings? So you go call am chest abi gorilla beating.

Let me ask you DO I HAVE TO BLOG FOR TEN YEARS LIKE YOU TO ACHIEVE ALL THESE(chest beating)

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 12:08am On Feb 23
online4business:

Lies as usual.

1. You said here that you earned 5k from peaches and screams. Now you're saying: if not for some conditions, you would have earned from them.

"Yes I made more than 5k

Ezoic premium
Deal from peaches and cream
ShareAsale
And 3 more I can't share here on nairaland."

2. The screenshot you provided here showed invitation, not approval or payment. Also, they never said they pay 10k, the said your competitor is "earning" and not randomly paid. Lol.

https://www.nairaland.com/7461039/journey-5000-per-month-blogging/13#128596897

3. Did a few search on nairaland I can see you boast of making 5k to everyone as found here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7995783/need-seo-expert-build-domain#128419658.

Further, you said you'll soon sell the site for $100k as found here https://www.nairaland.com/7461039/journey-5000-per-month-blogging/13#128596897

4. Now, I Asked for earning screenshot, then you remembered that terms of service is against it. No wahala lol. Provide terms and condition. Lol

5 if you are earning 5k, according to flippa, motioninvest, empireflippers, feinternational: you will get times 40 to 45 of what you're earning.

So if you're earning 5k, $5k times 40 = $200k. So why do you want to sell your site for $100k when it is worth $200k? Lol.

I expect you to reply with a long text as usual.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Phantom042: 1:24am On Feb 23
online4business:

You don see screen shot ba.

Follow who know road.

Affiliates deals from drugs watch and peaches and cream.

I've manY more I can't show.

Ezoic premium I go drop am too.

Baba you know next to nothing about blogging.

I've always show you prove prove and more prove.

Infact I have deals with American best youngest editor right now in the offin.

No be fake screenshot like you drop here or copy from others to claim it's your own.

Doubting Thomas I would have shown . My shareAsale screenshot but ona go use an do course...

Also shareasale could even ban my account.

No worry when I sell the site for $100+ k I go find you something.

Let me give you advice I give to people here.

People will do anything for those who

Encourage their dreams
Justify their failure
Ally their fears and
Help throw rocks at their enemies.

If you can do it people will beg to give you money.

I didn't even take drug watch offer because the drug ozempica is bad.

You can't make money and make excuses tell me what's your excuses.

Where the $5k na?
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by online4business: 4:43am On Feb 23
wealthpreach:

Lies as usual.

1. You said here that you earned 5k from peaches and screams. Now you're saying: if not for some conditions, you would have earned from them.

"Yes I made more than 5k

Ezoic premium
Deal from peaches and cream
ShareAsale
And 3 more I can't share here on nairaland."

2. The screenshot you provided here showed invitation, not approval or payment. Also, they never said they pay 10k, the said your competitor is "earning" and not randomly paid. Lol.

https://www.nairaland.com/7461039/journey-5000-per-month-blogging/13#128596897

3. Did a few search on nairaland I can see you boast of making 5k to everyone as found here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7995783/need-seo-expert-build-domain#128419658.

Further, you said you'll soon sell the site for $100k as found here https://www.nairaland.com/7461039/journey-5000-per-month-blogging/13#128596897

4. Now, I Asked for earning screenshot, then you remembered that terms of service is against it. No wahala lol. Provide terms and condition. Lol

5 if you are earning 5k, according to flippa, motioninvest, empireflippers, feinternational: you will get times 40 to 45 of what you're earning.

So if you're earning 5k, $5k times 40 = $200k. So why do you want to sell your site for $100k when it is worth $200k? Lol.

I expect you to reply with a long text as usual.
You're just a low life scammer.

I should jeopardize my site because of winning argument with you.

Bunch of low life.

I don show you if I show you that one you go say na gorilla chest beating.

Make I shock you self since you don't know anything.

I make more than $5k since money don begin trigger you lol.

It's obvious you're a cheap scammer.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by online4business: 4:46am On Feb 23
Phantom042:

Where the $5k na?

Sufferings are lessons for those who don't want to learn.

You don't want to spend time and money on courses that'll change your life.

Now you're demanding for screenshots na crazy I dey craze to share screenshots.

I've plenty to show.

Drop screen shot I drop oga say na chest beating always shifting the goal post.

It's a pity that's why Nigeria is the way it's.

I don't do Guess SEO we rank and make money.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by online4business: 5:33am On Feb 23
Phantom042:

Where the $5k na?

Attract don't pursue.

Imagine how your life can change if you're being pursued from someone from America?

I don't even know she exist check the date.

Drug wat*ch is still pursuing me till they get tired and left.

$5k hard for people wey dey chase money (attract don't pursue)

Abi make I drop screen shot of how ezoic dey beg to recruit bloggers.

Attract don't pursue na wetin dey make life sweet.

Blogging is as easy as ABC

I join the SIA ND the rest they say is history.

No be person wey shout the loudest with bs sabi anything.

No expired domain no delete domain and no link.

Akonuche ya gara zero akonuche is the best ooo.

People are determined to be right than rich.

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by online4business: 7:28am On Feb 23
This scammer don wash people brain finish.

Here's how to caught him red handed.

If you're dealing with him don't fall for screenshots of earnings because it's easy to fake.

Instead let the scammer do video and check the timestamp.

Scammers like this op will son drop screenshot telling gullible people he is 69% there.

Here's good news

https://video.genyt.net/M7JEH3baclU

https://video.genyt.net/b94C8y8xOHc

https://video.genyt.net/PFr3pjpa81k

https://video.genyt.net/82pX0k-bbEY

That's how scammer like the op post fake screenshot to his gullible student.

You can believe whatever you want at least everything I say here is truth.

I've stated it since the beginning no inconsistency everything balance and I don't need to think to reply.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Phantom042: 8:08am On Feb 23
online4business:

Attract don't pursue.

Imagine how your life can change if you're being pursued from someone from America?

I don't even know she exist check the date.

Drug wat*ch is still pursuing me till they get tired and left.

$5k hard for people wey dey chase money (attract don't pursue)

Abi make I drop screen shot of how ezoic dey beg to recruit bloggers.

Attract don't pursue na wetin dey make life sweet.

Blogging is as easy as ABC

I join the SIA ND the rest they say is history.

No be person wey shout the loudest with bs sabi anything.

No expired domain no delete domain and no link.

Akonuche ya gara zero akonuche is the best ooo.

People are determined to be right than rich.

You Sabi cap eh. I know wealthpreach and I know he made lots of exits on his blogs last year. He has a temper but he knows his stuff.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 10:04am On Feb 23
online4business:
This scammer don wash people brain finish.

Here's how to caught him red handed.

If you're dealing with him don't fall for screenshots of earnings because it's easy to fake.

Instead let the scammer do video and check the timestamp.

Scammers like this op will son drop screenshot telling gullible people he is 69% there.

Here's good news

https://video.genyt.net/M7JEH3baclU

https://video.genyt.net/b94C8y8xOHc

https://video.genyt.net/PFr3pjpa81k

https://video.genyt.net/82pX0k-bbEY

That's how scammer like the op post fake screenshot to his gullible student.

You can believe whatever you want at least everything I say here is truth.

I've stated it since the beginning no inconsistency everything balance and I don't need to think to reply.

I haven't even posted any screenshots showing any big earnings, I only posted a screenshot of selling my website on motioninvest.

https://www.ezoic.com/terms/
https://www.awin.com/docs.awin.com/Legal/Publisher+Terms/2023/ShareASale+US+Publisher+Agreement.pdf?_gl=1*1role94*_ga*MTUzMDU3OTUyOS4xNzA4Njc4NDM5*_ga_FT44B97GF9*MTcwODY3ODQzOS4xLjEuMTcwODY3ODQzOS42MC4wLjA.

those are the terms and conditions of Ezoic and ShareASale, none of them said you couldn't share screenshots.

Stupid liar. Why is it so hard to show withdrawal proof or earning proof? you are making 5k and hoping to sell the site for $100k. Bloody liar!! $5k times 40 is $200k. lol.

You keep screaming Ezoic premium like I have no idea. Lots of people with Ezoic premium sell their sites on motion invest, motion invests always deducts $10 from their monthly earnings, as that is the price you pay to be on the premium network. There is no special money paid there, you only get access to premium customers, which means they will serve less ads on your site and a slightly improved epvm.

Do you think we live under the cave and we can't access these terms and conditions?

To show you are not a man of your word, your signature says "Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked." yet you go everywhere forcing your opinions where you are not asked. Dumb dunce.

Bross you should be proud enough to show your $5k na? Dumb liar.

Keeping quiet sometimes helps to hide your foolishness. I have debunked all your claims, and you keep posting long texts to hide your low IQ and lies.

You have a mental illness according to https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/9636-personality-disorders-overview

Narcissistic personality disorder: This condition involves a consistent pattern of perceived superiority and grandiosity, an excessive need for praise and admiration, and a lack of empathy for others. These thoughts and behaviors often stem from low self-esteem and a lack of self-confidence.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by PawsitiveBro(m): 4:46pm On Feb 23
online4business:

You don see screen shot ba.

Follow who know road.

Affiliates deals from drugs watch and peaches and cream.

I've manY more I can't show.

Ezoic premium I go drop am too.

Baba you know next to nothing about blogging.

I've always show you prove prove and more prove.

Infact I have deals with American best youngest editor right now in the offin.

No be fake screenshot like you drop here or copy from others to claim it's your own.

Doubting Thomas I would have shown . My shareAsale screenshot but ona go use an do course...

Also shareasale could even ban my account.

No worry when I sell the site for $100+ k I go find you something.

Let me give you advice I give to people here.

People will do anything for those who

Encourage their dreams
Justify their failure
Ally their fears and
Help throw rocks at their enemies.

If you can do it people will beg to give you money.

I didn't even take drug watch offer because the drug ozempica is bad.

You can't make money and make excuses tell me what's your excuses.
There's nothing in the screenshots that prove you are making $5k monthly.

Show us earning or stop this bragging. I also receive such offers in one of my pet blog I sold last year.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by PawsitiveBro(m): 4:53pm On Feb 23
online4business:

Baba don rest.

You say screen shot I show you and you say chest beating.

Stop scamming people blogging is easy but scammers like you make people think it's hard.

At least I don show you how e dey go not claiming other people research or screenshot.

Stop scamming abi na tinubulation cause this one again.

In case you no know because you've not be there

ShareAsell and other top network affiliates will ban account with screenshot.

It's stated in ezoic premium legalese buried deep in their terms of service.

Amazon started it and other affiliates and few ads companies are also copying Amazon.

If "jesus" come meet me today say abeg answer pm from nairaland and you'll make heaven despite my uncountable and blasphemous mouth.

I go tell am to go to hell.

Even if Muhammad offer me 72 virgin wey get standing breast I no go answer pm from anybody.

So no fear I no wan be like you wey dey scam people.

Pm is forbidden because I've shown people all the courses I took.

And you say courses are useless yet you doubt results from buying courses how pathetic.

Anyone with little brain will find all the courses I'd take.

If you will get any course in this life please drum roll.

Get Dan Kennedy influential writing
And personality in copy.

Sign out like the BOSS

So you are the only blogger respecting the "none disclosure of earning" rules abi? AdSense stated it but yet we post AdSense earning screenshots whenever we want to advertise sites for sale. Amazon stated it, yet we also post screenshots. Ezoic is also against it but go to website flipping groups and see ezoic earning screenshots everywhere.

Bro, chill. We know you are not earning even up to $500 monthly.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by online4business: 5:50pm On Feb 23
PawsitiveBro:
So you are the only blogger respecting the "none disclosure of earning" rules abi? AdSense stated it but yet we post AdSense earning screenshots whenever we want to advertise sites for sale. Amazon stated it, yet we also post screenshots. Ezoic is also against it but go to website flipping groups and see ezoic earning screenshots everywhere.

Bro, chill. We know you are not earning even up to $500 monthly.

The majority is always wrong I've stated it here times without number..

We don't move with the crowd it's lonely at the top.

We stand at the feet's of giant Kyle roof share his rhinoplasty Plano site where he rank site using Latin words what happened.

Google reindex his site and slam him with pure spam on all his test site.

Make I carry my site earnings come show people who don't have nothing to offer me.

The screenshot I show are months ago

You can't play with big players like sear and earn peanuts.

Suffering are lessons to those who don't want to learn.

At least we know your guru dey their people site.

Check nairaland all the people he teach blogging are and will sell their site for peanut.

Success leaves clues.

Na the last thing even if angel Micheal wan blow trumpet self make him blow.

Screen shot on a no go see.

Tell your guru to stop scamming gullible student like yourself.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by online4business: 6:07pm On Feb 23
wealthpreach:

I haven't even posted any screenshots showing any big earnings, I only posted a screenshot of selling my website on motioninvest.

https://www.ezoic.com/terms/
https://www.awin.com/docs.awin.com/Legal/Publisher+Terms/2023/ShareASale+US+Publisher+Agreement.pdf?_gl=1*1role94*_ga*MTUzMDU3OTUyOS4xNzA4Njc4NDM5*_ga_FT44B97GF9*MTcwODY3ODQzOS4xLjEuMTcwODY3ODQzOS42MC4wLjA.

those are the terms and conditions of Ezoic and ShareASale, none of them said you couldn't share screenshots.

Stupid liar. Why is it so hard to show withdrawal proof or earning proof? you are making 5k and hoping to sell the site for $100k. Bloody liar!! $5k times 40 is $200k. lol.

You keep screaming Ezoic premium like I have no idea. Lots of people with Ezoic premium sell their sites on motion invest, motion invests always deducts $10 from their monthly earnings, as that is the price you pay to be on the premium network. There is no special money paid there, you only get access to premium customers, which means they will serve less ads on your site and a slightly improved epvm.

Do you think we live under the cave and we can't access these terms and conditions?

To show you are not a man of your word, your signature says "Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked." yet you go everywhere forcing your opinions where you are not asked. Dumb dunce.

Bross you should be proud enough to show your $5k na? Dumb liar.

Keeping quiet sometimes helps to hide your foolishness. I have debunked all your claims, and you keep posting long texts to hide your low IQ and lies.

You have a mental illness according to https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/9636-personality-disorders-overview

Narcissistic personality disorder: This condition involves a consistent pattern of perceived superiority and grandiosity, an excessive need for praise and admiration, and a lack of empathy for others. These thoughts and behaviors often stem from low self-esteem and a lack of self-confidence.

A quick question did you scam a nairalander of his site or not?

You've being blogging for years but you only knew about ezoic after I show my earnings here.

Which Kin liar be this self? You put your blog on ezoic after I show my earnings true or false?

You've 10 to twenty site yet ezoic have not feem it fit to put you on premium?

Na so you sabi expert.

What have you debunked that you copy another post or use other people research.

You're a cheap scammer.

Go and look at all the wealthy and successful people you know from bezos,buffet, Carlos slim, Mac Donald Colonel Sander, bill gate, mark, musk Dan Kennedy people always describe them as either narcissistic or ADHD.

For me this is a complement that's how people without ambition describe goal getters like us.

Truly we are surrounded by fools.

Success leaves clues.

You can't be in the 1% income bracket and be a normal human being. How come.

We are superhuman

Here's what's important.

It's the dumb masses like you that give us money.

We make our product addictive people like you can't do without us.

Me show you screenshot maybe in your next world when you'll start investing in courses join Sia and IMG.

Because you nova make am no mean day everybody be like you.

You can't make money and make excuses.

Get to work boy.

At least my one blog is worth everything you've earned ten years till late.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 6:55pm On Feb 23
online4business:

A quick question did you scam a nairalander of his site or not?

You've being blogging for years but you only knew about ezoic after I show my earnings here.

Which Kin liar be this self? You put your blog on ezoic after I show my earnings true or false?

You've 10 to twenty site yet ezoic have not feem it fit to put you on premium?

Na so you sabi expert.

What have you debunked that you copy another post or use other people research.

You're a cheap scammer.

Go and look at all the wealthy and successful people you know from bezos,buffet, Carlos slim, Mac Donald Colonel Sander, bill gate, mark, musk Dan Kennedy people always describe them as either narcissistic or ADHD.

For me this is a complement that's how people without ambition describe goal getters like us.

Truly we are surrounded by fools.

Success leaves clues.

You can't be in the 1% income bracket and be a normal human being. How come.

We are superhuman

Here's what's important.

It's the dumb masses like you that give us money.

We make our product addictive people like you can't do without us.

Me show you screenshot maybe in your next world when you start investing in courses join Sia and IMG.

Because you nova make am no mean day everybody be like you.

You can't make money and make excuses.

Get to work boy.

At least my one blog is worth everything you've earned ten years till late.

Lol nigga? Really? Ezoic that we have been on before they started accepting less than 10k visits blogs. Premium is invite only, mostly on health, law and a few inches get it asap.

You know I'll get my bank statement to show my lastest withdrawal on the 27th or 29th of this month, my email, and everything, on mobile, so you don't say I edited it., depending on when they pay, you're running from the screenshot talk. Post your screenshots of $5k you said you are earning and I'll post both my adsense and ezoic.

You dodged the question. You said terms and conditions won't let you post, I have debunked it. Can you now share your withdrawal proof or earning proof? We are all eager to see the $5k.

He is still with his site safarivillageonline.com, and as you will expect, it's doing badly. He joined you and said he was going to hand it over to an expert, he has made 20 articles, not even one is ranking anywhere. I can see your expert touch in his life.

Uncle, where is the $5k earning proof? Or are you not proud of your hard work? Show us some screenshots. Low IQ Liar.

1 Like

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by PawsitiveBro(m): 7:57pm On Feb 23
wealthpreach:

Lol nigga? Really? Ezoic that we have been on before they started accepting less than 10k visits blogs. Premium is invite only, mostly on health, law and a few inches get it asap.

You know I'll get my bank statement to show my lastest withdrawal on the 27th or 29th of this month, my email, and everything, on mobile, so you don't say I edited it., depending on when they pay, you're running from the screenshot talk. Post your screenshots of $5k you said you are earning and I'll post both my adsense and ezoic.

You dodged the question. You said terms and conditions won't let you post, I have debunked it. Can you now share your withdrawal proof or earning proof? We are all eager to see the $5k.

He is still with his site safarivillageonline.com, and as you will expect, it's doing badly. He joined you and said he was going to hand it over to an expert, he has made 20 articles, not even one is ranking anywhere. I can see your expert touch in his life.

Uncle, where is the $5k earning proof? Or are you not proud of your hard work? Show us some screenshots. Low IQ Liar.
Nothing like $5k. Na mouth him dey make

2 Likes

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Godmorning: 9:22pm On Feb 23
wealthpreach:

I have explained what matters, you can get the rest here https://googlethatforyou.com/

Since most of your posts are hanging on page 2 on the SERPs, your keywords are not so easy. Switch to se78866m9877rush. You can get a group buy, it's cheap.

Boss pls sorry for disturbing you. I just go check that group buy you mentioned. I wan get toolsurf but I don't know how to get the easy keyword you bin talk about. Even if you no go teach me just gimme hint abeg
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by online4business: 9:48pm On Feb 23
wealthpreach:

At least you grab the site from him.

Debunked what statement dey play.

Please be in the SEO business I'm in the money getting business.

Why not lie with sence ezoic approved all site for premium. Your low quality site couldn't qualify sorry.

See person wey no fit quality for premium sef dey talk.

If I write 30 articles on any topic on any new site I'll be welcomed to premium (I no need use ten years to learn it)

Stop scamming people and peddler bs to frustrate others.

You've not even show me any deals you get from blogging for many years.

Display ads adsense ezoic and mediavine are the Lowest ways to make money blogging.

Try and get Don Dykstra blogging course on b2c blogging (apparently he can't he prefer black&world were they scam gullible people with links)

If you can write well $5k shouldn't even be hard to get.

Better learn this thing very well so tinubulation no go hold you.

As for my signature it's the rules everyman who wants to make it on earth follows.

Copy and paste it on Google it's the 5universal laws of Satan. (Bible bangers get triggered)

If you follow it you are garanntee to live well on earth and the afterlife.

As you can see I don't five any F to anybody but myself.

Attract don't pursue

Let the deals come to you if na you dey pursue you're at a disadvantage whether in life or business.

When na them come meet you bill them simple.

In this SEO business you sound like the relationship experts that know 100 different sex style but can't get a date.

Knowledge is not power ooo. If not professor for dey amongst the richest

Applying the knowledge na there work dey and people hate to work

I set goals I get this done.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Godmorning: 10:15pm On Feb 23
online4business:

Why not lie with sence ezoic approved all site for premium. Your low quality site couldn't qualify sorry.

If I write 30 articles on any topic on any new site I'll be welcomed to premium (I no need use ten years to learn it)

Display ads adsense ezoic and mediavine are the Lowest ways to make money blogging.

Try and get Don Dykstra blogging course on b2c blogging (apparently he can't he prefer black&world were they scam gullible people with links)

As for my signature it's the rules everyman who wants to make it on earth follows.

Copy and paste it on Google it's the 5universal laws of Satan. (Bible bangers get triggered)

Attract don't pursue

Let the deals come to you if na you dey pursue you're at a disadvantage whether in life or business.

In this SEO business you sound like the relationship experts that know 100 different sex style but can't get a date.

This your talk too boring abeg. We no blind to know say you no dhe earn any five thousand dollars. No dhe cap for here, pls allow the place to be useful to us, you they only boast you no dhe contribute anything. Try they shutup abi you think say we no get eyes.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by online4business: 10:45pm On Feb 23
Godmorning:

This your talk too boring abeg. We no blind to know say you no dhe earn any five thousand dollars. No dhe cap for here, pls allow the place to be useful to us, you they only boast you no dhe contribute anything. Try they shutup abi you think say we no get eyes.
Let your alternative moniker rest na wealthpreach you nova still wise?

How come a new moniker who has never comment on this thread.

Who has no business in the business section comment on a topic asking questions.

Most important of all who begin to write in a way he has never written before when I called him out.

Your cover is blow.

This are all the attributes and ways to know a scammer.

Oga go rest na og you dey talk with not people with low self esteem who can't see the truth and keep mum.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 11:45pm On Feb 23
online4business:

Let your alternative moniker rest na wealthpreach you nova still wise?

How come a new moniker who has never comment on this thread.

Who has no business in the business section comment on a topic asking questions.

Most important of all who begin to write in a way he has never written before when I called him out.

Your cover is blow.

This are all the attributes and ways to know a scammer.

Oga go rest na og you dey talk with not people with low self esteem who can't see the truth and keep mum.

I wish I had so much time on my hands. You will get the silent treatment from now onwards. All you needed to do was provide proof that you are earning $5k, and I would have provided my bank statement in print, then we can know who is lying about their income.

No need to quote 79 authors or give nuggets no one asked you for. Do you see Dangote going from one thread to another giving nuggets lol? He has better things to do. Since you're earning $5k, there are a whole lot you could indulge in to add some color to your life. Maybe you can try aviator on sport bet lol.

Get help while you can. Mental illness is real. These are childish back and forth. And now I know you aren't earning shit, you will never get a reply irrespective of what you say and how you say it. If you like bring up countless issue or fake moniker issue, you won't get a reply. Cos I see you feed off it. This thread has outlived its usefulness. On other forums, you see ideas floating left right and center, here, we have one mentally unstable unhappy dude claiming to be making 5k. Then provide your proof-------war! I am actually laughing while typing this. You are such a character.

1 Like

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Pennywise2: 7:20am On Feb 24
wealthpreach:

I may not post twice . don't post your money shots because of this guy. He may have one successful site, that's why he is high. Just agree that he knows something which for now is not relevant to us. I've followed you long enough to understand that you are real. Keep your earnings to yourself. U can do a new thread tutoring only on keywords research as more people are getting unemployed and suffering. this thread has been bashed but don't delete it. We who understand you may not speak but we know blogging works.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Goalty01: 7:49am On Feb 24
Omo, but the said course good, but na money kill am ooo.

online4business:

Attract don't pursue

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 10:42pm On Feb 24
Recently, I observed some things. While going through my monsterinsight data, I noticed people are beginning to click on the "author" page, which means they are trying to get to know me better to see if they could believe what I say, or maybe because they love the piece I wrote.

While doing my routine research, I stumbled on a post from backlink0 where he highlighted something I suspect: "Author Entities" are beginning to hold value.

I had recently conceived that part of Google's new strategy was to check the post's author, if they have been featured somewhere important, and all that. That gave me the thought of creating a Wikipedia page for the author I am using for some of my blogs, to add some touch of authoritativeness.

I have greatly modified how I write also, I don't write like a bloke who is gathering random information, I write like I experienced what I am talking about, and then relate that experience to my audience, and this may be a contributing factor to my sharp increase in traffic (although I recently changed my theme to a bespoke generatepress design, making the site load pretty faster).

https://backlinko.com/seo-this-year Here is the article.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 10:17am On Feb 28
Speed could affect performance to a great extent as proven by tests carried out by lots of big names in the industry and a common Adnetwork that helps us achieve this speed is Google's adsense. Mediavine will help optimize your site and usually offers trails, a fast theme designed by them, same with some other big networks, but we know you don't get much support on ezoic, except you're on premium. With ezoic paying yesterday, I decided to talk about how to maximize Google adsense + generatepress potential.

Google announced recently that it will be moving from CPC to eCPM which means you can be getting just as good enough money as you get on ezoic (provided you optimize your ad spaces0, while still having a great site speed. What matters now is[b] dwell time[/b]: once people can spend time on your website, scrolling through ad blocks, you will be getting paid for impressions (a whopping 80% of revenues, instead of the 68% the previously offered.)

Generate press will give you a site speed of 100% even without any cache tool, then when you add adsense and throw in the cache tool plus Cloudflare, you get that 99% site speed. This means people don't have to wait 5 to 10 seconds for your site to load; giving you the UI/UX boost that will make people love visiting your site. All these can be achieved without vps.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 8:57pm On Mar 05
Truly, you need not pay anyone to teach you anything. By observing what is going on in different sites, and making your sites and mistakes, you will learn what works and what doesn't.

The is no one way to fit it all in life; just like in fashion: new trends now and then are all inspired by creativity.

I just saw some sites on motioninvest IceCreamFromScratch.com and I will look into their link strategy tonight.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 6:26pm On Mar 06
Google is releasing an anti-spam update. If you look at the SERPs, you will see lots of .De and .online sites. If you click on them, they will send you to 1xbet or other sites alike.

Besides this, they have raters checking each site step by step. You can't afford to.keep paying for cheap thrash articles. Pay one is one and get over it.

This is why I ask people to get immersed. What they are doing. Anyone could claim to be an expert, but just be rewriting paragraphs from other websites.

Don't just blog, plan this stuff and execute it well. Ai sites will get crushed. But the truth is most AI sites will still survive. One site I have followed for long has been hit http://hyaenidae.org/
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Pennywise2: 7:47pm On Mar 06
wealthpreach:
Google is releasing an anti-spam update. If you look at the SERPs, you will see lots of .De and .online sites. If you click on them, they will send you to 1xbet or other sites alike.

Besides this, they have raters checking each site step by step. You can't afford to.keep paying for cheap thrash articles. Pay one is one and get over it.

This is why I ask people to get immersed. What they are doing. Anyone could claim to be an expert, but just be rewriting paragraphs from other websites.

Don't just blog, plan this stuff and execute it well. Ai sites will get crushed. But the truth is most AI sites will still survive. One site I have followed for long has been hit http://hyaenidae.org/
I see ai site's as guides for my niche research. I just know that if I produce original content, overtime, I will overtake the site. So if I like the niche, then I study and enter it as I expect Google to do the needful
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 10:31pm On Mar 06
Pennywise2:
I see ai site's as guides for my niche research. I just know that if I produce original content, over time, I will overtake the site. So if I like the niche, then I study and enter it as I expect Google to do the needful

Ai sites are gold. They usually explore lots of easy keywords. Milk as many keywords as you can before it gets hit by Google.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 4:05pm On Mar 08
I lost it when I found out that https://doggysaurus.com/ was hit.by the march core update. The site is legit ASF.

Like most people say, it's one hell of a sheeeety update.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Pennywise2: 11:48pm On Mar 08
wealthpreach:
I lost it when I found out that https://doggysaurus.com/ was hit.by the march core update. The site is legit ASF.

Like most people say, it's one hell of a sheeeety update.
just checked it. It started doing ai content.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

16 Reasons You Should Be An Entrepreneur And Own A Business / Nylon Production And Supply (plain And Printed / Nigeria Stock Exchange Ranked World’s Best-Performing Stock Market In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.