Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,417 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done (13713 Views)

Unheard Story Of How A Nigerian Moved From Earning 20k A Month To $5000 Per Job / Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 / Access Bank Increases International Spend Limit To $5000/month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2023
DynamicWriter:

I'll message you now, I didn't know this is the type of outline you want.

I'll rewrite it and drop the article tomorrow morning.

Regards.

It's alright. The message isn't for you. We could keep arranging things on WhatsApp thanks.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by alakara(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
Hamzashaf99:

I am coachable for this if you need more writers
Same here
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Gosiso: 12:02am On Oct 17, 2023
wealthpreach:
People are wicked, and if you give them an inch, they will violate you. Can't you put out a good article? Even at 2.5 to 4# per word?

I need good writers, just state your price let's begin. You must provide an outline before writing, and you must show me where you got information to cover each subheading as I am dealing with clients that need nothing but well-researched quality articles. I am currently struggling to beat the deadline.

The outline tells how well you intend to cover the topic, if it's vague, I'll not reply. No fluff, repeating of words, or Chatgpt articles or edits of any kind. I reserve the right not to pay for a chunk of shit.

You also will take instructions on keyword placement and LSI usage. Send a message or reply here thanks!

Can I offer you my writing services?
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Hamzashaf99(f): 8:32am On Oct 18, 2023
wealthpreach:

Surely, I do. How do I contact you?
shafaahham@gmail.com
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Gosiso: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2023
dauntless15:
I need same service too

Can we work together on your project?
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by dauntless15(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2023
Gosiso:

Can we work together on your project?
sure, shoot me a dm or drop ur contact.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Gosiso: 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
dauntless15:
sure, shoot me a dm or drop ur contact.
Kindly chat me up sir.

1 Like

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by DynamicWriter(f): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2023
dauntless15:
I need same service too

Good morning. Check my phone number for signature.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2023
wealthpreach:
When you start a new blog, it may take up to 12 to 20 days before your posts start getting indexed. I will advise you not to induce an index with any indexing tool.

If after 20 days, none of your posts have been indexed, then you can use the search console to index all your articles. However, the results are not immediate, you still have to exercise patience.
1) how do i induce my first blog post with an indexing tool

2) How do i perform keyword research, how do i begin writing a blog post, to make the blog post easier to be indexed naturally by google
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2023
Tugatee:
1) how do i induce my first blog post with an indexing tool

2) How do i perform keyword research, how do i begin writing a blog post, to make the blog post easier to be indexed naturally by google

You'll regret if you induce. Keep writing, they will all get indexed. linkdexing.com can index them fast.

You can learn keyword research on YouTube.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
wealthpreach:

You'll regret if you induce. Keep writing, they will all get indexed. linkdexing.com can index them fast.

You can learn keyword research on YouTube.

Can u recommend a website or app to perform keyword research
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
Tugatee:

Can u recommend a website or app to perform keyword research

Sem-==-----==-rush
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
wealthpreach:

Sem-==-----==-rush
thanks
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by oladipupo2234: 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
I need to read more on this. But between volume and key word difficult, which should be priotized first?

wealthpreach:
A moment of silence for people who chase volume instead of zero competition during keyword research.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
oladipupo2234:
I need to read more on this. But between volume and key word difficult, which should be priotized first?

If you target a keyword with a 2k volume and with a difficulty of 34 on a weak or new site, you will wait all your life to get a reasonable position on Google. You will end up on the 2nd - 6th page where you'll get 1 click in a week lol.

Easy keywords guarantee ranking on the first page and with what I taught my students; it is straight to the No. 1 position if implemented well. Ranking on No.1 guarantees you get the lion's share of traffic and a high CTR if your meta is well constructed.

As I will always say, the best way to learn to rank an article is to write 50, learn from your mistakes, and the subsequent articles will be better.

Never compromise on niche research and keyword research. You could be lucky to find a niche with high volume and very easy keywords.

1 Like

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2023
Got to lag this morning. Would gladly meet anyone in Lag.

After the so-called helpful update, we noticed they gave a high rank to big sites and generally pushed the rest below.

After a few studies, we came up with a black hat method, and we returned pages to their original positions and better.

The best way to blog is to keep observing and practicing every single day.

Like every other thing in life, there are over a hundred ways to blog successfully.

2 Likes

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2023
It's over a year since I started this movement. If you haven't done anything else great for yourself, picture how you wasted a year.

Quote me that you got an expired domain, did over 2 quality Non-AI articles daily for 4 months and you're not earning over $200. I'll buy the blog for over #1000000, else don't believe what I have been saying here.

Don't be my student, don't pay shit, but start something for yourself.

Blogging is the easiest way to make money as far as I am concerned. Any niche is possible, try me and see.

I didn't know anything about the food niche two months ago, but I could make you over 40 desserts, main courses, and appetizers as of now. I could even detail you on unsafe ingredients and more.

Whatever you put your mind to, success is sure, except if you're looking for cheap stuff, you'll get cheap results.

What problem are you facing? I'll solve them! Ask your questions.

1 Like

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by frank417: 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2023
wealthpreach:
It's over a year since I started this movement. If you haven't done anything else great for yourself, picture how you wasted a year.

Quote me that you got an expired domain, did over 2 quality Non-AI articles daily for 4 months and you're not earning over $200. I'll buy the blog for over #1000000, else don't believe what I have been saying here.

Don't be my student, don't pay shit, but start something for yourself.

Blogging is the easiest way to make money as far as I am concerned. Any niche is possible, try me and see.

I didn't know anything about the food niche two months ago, but I could make you over 40 desserts, main courses, and appetizers as of now. I could even detail you on unsafe ingredients and more.

Whatever you put your mind to, success is sure, except if you're looking for cheap stuff, you'll get cheap results.

What problem are you facing? I'll solve them! Ask your questions.
hello. i want to start, but i dont think i can afford expired domains. can i still achieve this type of result without it?
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2023
frank417:

hello. i want to start, but i dont think i can afford expired domains. can I still achieve this type of result without it?

I only know of expired domains. I can't lead you on a path I know nothing of. I have heard people succeeded with new domains, but they used HARO. Eg, Petkeen.com Google their story.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by dauntless15(m): 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
frank417:

hello. i want to start, but i dont think i can afford expired domains. can i still achieve this type of result without it?
don't start because you're seeing all the glittering here, make you no end up wasting money like I did, start if you know you're passionate about it, everything looks simple on paper until you enter, all that glitters isn't gold,
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
dauntless15:
don't start because you're seeing all the glittering here, make you do end up wasting money like I did, start if you know you're passionate about it, everything looks simple on paper until you enter, all that glitters isn't gold,

I hate to engage you, but how many articles do you have on your blog, sir? And show me a successful blog with that amount of articles.

Pls quote, where I stated that 4 articles will give you $$$$? You didn't even put any effort into keyword research or anything. Pet niche has lots of easy keywords you could exploit from 30 monthly visits to 300.

I clearly stated 2 quality non-AI articles daily for at least 3-6 months. It's not magic or jazz. Hard work is a must!

I have sold all-about-cats.com, pokydogs.org, and homeid.org( all pet blogs) I even asked you guys to take the very easy keywords I had on homeid(spoon-fed you guys), did you?

Thank God I have ended any mentorship shit here.

News is not an evergreen niche, and you could see the way N$aijac#over is putting in the effort day in and day out, just to keep getting traffic from Nairaland. But you are opportune to blog on an evergreen pet niche where you don't have to solicit traffic.

Hard work = $$$$ in blogging. Even if you want to pay writers, you still have to do keyword research and read through their articles to make sure they are giving you what you want, except you're working with experts which you will pay a premium.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by dauntless15(m): 11:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
wealthpreach:

I hate to engage you, but how many articles do you have on your blog, sir? And show me a successful blog with that amount of articles.

Pls quote, where I stated that 4 articles will give you $$$$? You didn't even put any effort into keyword research or anything. Pet niche has lots of easy keywords you could exploit from 30 monthly visits to 300.

I clearly stated 2 quality non-AI articles daily for at least 3-6 months. It's not magic or jazz. Hard work is a must!

I have sold all-about-cats.com, pokydogs.org, and homeid.org( all pet blogs) I even asked you guys to take the very easy keywords I had on homeid(spoon-fed you guys), did you?

Thank God I have ended any mentorship shit here.

News is not an evergreen niche, and you could see the way N$aijac#over is putting in the effort day in and day out, just to keep getting traffic from Nairaland. But you are opportune to blog on an evergreen pet niche where you don't have to solicit traffic.

Hard work = $$$$ in blogging. Even if you want to pay writers, you still have to do keyword research and read through their articles to make sure they are giving you what you want, except you're working with experts which you will pay a premium.

Yea I agree with all you said, but am I knowledgeable about this blogging thing? Did I undergo any training whatsoever? You said you'd guide me, did you? Despite my countless pleading you refused to help, now I'm stalled with nothing to do than let my investment die, where's your empathy? Don't lure others into same fate, I've made peace with my loss but I won't let others experience what I experienced, don't help, it's fine, let everything I spent goto waste, but know that I wouldn't go into this if I knew you'd just collect money and set up a blog then leave me hanging, aren't you helping others? I even offered to sell it to you very cheap but you refused too, where's your empathy, cuz my predicament isn't a result of not trying or being lazy, it's as a result of going into something I have no idea of because I believed the shiny and glittering stuff you post here, what stupid mentorship is that? Do you even know what mentorship is? If you do then you're just plain wicked cuz I'm not getting the mentoring part, set up a blog and let him dabble in failure is your idea of mentoring, abeg sell your blog, IDGAF.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 12:08am On Nov 07, 2023
dauntless15:
Yea I agree with all you said, but am I knowledgeable about this blogging thing? Did I undergo any training whatsoever? You said you'd guide me, did you? Despite my countless pleading you refused to help, now I'm stalled with nothing to do than let my investment die, where's your empathy? Don't lure others into same fate, I've made peace with my loss but I won't let others experience what I experienced, don't help, it's fine, let everything I spent goto waste, but know that I wouldn't go into this if I knew you'd just collect money and set up a blog then leave me hanging, aren't you helping others? I even offered to sell it to you very cheap but you refused too, where's your empathy, cuz my predicament isn't a result of not trying or being lazy, it's a result of going into something I have no idea of because I believed the shiny and glittering stuff you post here, what stupid mentorship is that? Do you even know what mentorship is? If you do then you're just plain wicked cuz I'm not getting the mentoring part, set up a blog and let him dabble in failure is your idea of mentoring, and sell your blog, IDGAF.

Not again. Anyways, an advice for you: "Quit being lazy and expecting magic in life. you will always say I didn't teach you anything, but you hate learning and practicing."

I doubt you've learned the web DEv and programming you said you would learn, cos you keep looking for excuses.

I kept pursuing you up and down for us to hold training sessions, I even taught you about keyword research, article writing, featured snippets, forcing your metadata on Google, and even how to find expired domains on the group, and even assisted your first article on your DM. Yet your ungrateful lazy self will always look for a way to say thrash.

Since you forget easily, here are some shots to show you were participating, but too lazy to practice. I even gave you two keywords, since you refused to do research yourself.

You wanted magic; post articles now on a low-budget deleted expired domain that just got indexed, and they'll get indexed instantly. What about niche authority? Topical authority? Crawl budget?

1 Like

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 12:19am On Nov 07, 2023
You are lazy, accept and move on. In a group of 20, you're the only person always complaining and crying foul.

If there was no proof to show I thaught you and offered help on many levels, you'll be here seeking cheap sympathy.

You're the reason I won't offer any further mentorship. Check incomeschool and other people who offer blogging mentorship and see how much they charge. Yet you paid 5k for mentorship and 60k for your design, domain and hosting, and you wanted me to do keyword research and write for you from that 5k?

If you wrote up to 150 articles and you were not making any money, I would have bought the blog from you, no questions asked.

2 Likes

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by dauntless15(m): 1:17am On Nov 07, 2023
wealthpreach:

Not again. Anyways, an advice for you: "Quit being lazy and expecting magic in life. you will always say I didn't teach you anything, but you hate learning and practicing."

I doubt you've learned the web DEv and programming you said you would learn, cos you keep looking for excuses.

I kept pursuing you up and down for us to hold training sessions, I even taught you about keyword research, article writing, featured snippets, forcing your metadata on Google, and even how to find expired domains on the group, and even assisted your first article on your DM. Yet your ungrateful lazy self will always look for a way to say thrash.

Since you forget easily, here are some shots to show you were participating, but too lazy to practice. I even gave you two keywords, since you refused to do research yourself.

You wanted magic; post articles now on a low-budget deleted expired domain that just got indexed, and they'll get indexed instantly. What about niche authority? Topical authority? Crawl budget?
Look at the screenshot you posted, it proves nothing, you post this part but didn't post the rest, the part where you left me hanging, I don't have time to drag anything with an idiot, you're doubting I learnt programming lol, it's a good thing you don't know anything about me, and I'd keep it at that because you're a child, old but zero maturity, I also have chats to prove my point and like you I can run and post it but to what end? I'm not that childish, Like I said I've moved on, let the money I spent be another lesson learnt, I'm unto better things now, atleast I'm not afraid to have experiences, thanks for all the lessons, try to find peace so you won't be jumpy and aggressive always, I dunno why this is biting you, I'm going to keep warning people, I didn't attack or mention you but you no get peace, I wonder why that is.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by dauntless15(m): 1:21am On Nov 07, 2023
wealthpreach:
You are lazy, accept and move on. In a group of 20, you're the only person always complaining and crying foul.

If there was no proof to show I thaught you and offered help on many levels, you'll be here seeking cheap sympathy.

You're the reason I won't offer any further mentorship. Check incomeschool and other people who offer blogging mentorship and see how much they charge. Yet you paid 5k for mentorship and 60k for your design, domain and hosting, and you wanted me to do keyword research and write for you from that 5k?

If you wrote up to 150 articles and you were not making any money, I would have bought the blog from you, no questions asked.
Sympathy? Lol, don't get ahead of yourself bro, you're not that important, I'll keep warning people, what will sympathy do for me? Return the time I wasted chasing smoke and mirrors? You're the only one barking upandan, I'm good, try to find peace within yourself, everything isn't about you, abi make I no share my experience? Did I ask you for anything? Did I chat you? Did I even mention you? Yet you don't have peace, abeg rest.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Pennywise2: 1:53am On Nov 07, 2023
dauntless15:
Sympathy? Lol, don't get ahead of yourself bro, you're not that important, I'll keep warning people, what will sympathy do for me? Return the time I wasted chasing smoke and mirrors? You're the only one barking upandan, I'm good, try to find peace within yourself, everything isn't about you, abi make I no share my experience? Did I ask you for anything? Did I chat you? Did I even mention you? Yet you don't have peace, abeg rest.
bro I feel you. The truth is that blogging is possible but it is not for the lazy. Wealthpreach tried for all of us. But I took it beyond what he taught us . From what I have understood, you can only get traffic if you are on page 1. Period.!!, Now that is what they won't tell you. You need to have a stable income b4 blogging. And to be on page 1, you need a high pagerank domain. This is what I discovered. The other way around it is get a new domain and Bai links. Yes they won't say it . But that is the truth. Bro, just get a stable income and comeback to blogging. U will be fine

3 Likes

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Pennywise2: 2:02am On Nov 07, 2023
Getting a high strong domain is the key. If u think I'm lying, think again. I know many won't believe it so no need to push it. If u don't have money for this, just get a new domain and build link, s to it. Meanwhile, do not blog as your only income source, e get why. This is my 2 cents. You don't have to believe it
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Pennywise2: 8:19am On Nov 07, 2023
Seo
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:03am On Nov 07, 2023
Wealthpreach has done more than enough for us. He basically didn't charge us anything (what's 5k) and gave us all the assistance.

I was one of those who didn't start early despite being in the group for six months, but this is my site with just 10 poorly edited articles after one month.

We all have our unique challenges that we will face in this journey
Aabut it's up to you to solve them because no one else can. For me, I don't have a stable source of income which means I'm always focused on side gigs instead.

I'm also bad at writing in a way that feels good. There's this imposter syndrome whenever I start writing that makes me feel it isn't good enough. I try to write something daily though to solve that, then when I reach my target word count, I edit and hit the publish button irregardless.

Infact, none of the 11 posts I have now have a single picture because I can't figure that out yet.

My point is that each way of earning money online will give results proportional to the effort one puts in. Time is also important.

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by dauntless15(m): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2023
Pennywise2:
bro I feel you. The truth is that blogging is possible but it is not for the lazy. Wealthpreach tried for all of us. But I took it beyond what he taught us . From what I have understood, you can only get traffic if you are on page 1. Period.!!, Now that is what they won't tell you. You need to have a stable income b4 blogging. And to be on page 1, you need a high pagerank domain. This is what I discovered. The other way around it is get a new domain and Bai links. Yes they won't say it . But that is the truth. Bro, just get a stable income and comeback to blogging. U will be fine
Thanks, I appreciate the advice.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by dauntless15(m): 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2023
Hamzashaf99:
Wealthpreach has done more than enough for us. He basically didn't charge us anything (what's 5k) and gave us all the assistance.

I was one of those who didn't start early despite being in the group for six months, but this is my site with just 10 poorly edited articles after one month.

We all have our unique challenges that we will face in this journey
Aabut it's up to you to solve them because no one else can. For me, I don't have a stable source of income which means I'm always focused on side gigs instead.

I'm also bad at writing in a way that feels good. There's this imposter syndrome whenever I start writing that makes me feel it isn't good enough. I try to write something daily though to solve that, then when I reach my target word count, I edit and hit the publish button irregardless.

Infact, none of the 11 posts I have now have a single picture because I can't figure that out yet.

My point is that each way of earning money online will give results proportional to the effort one puts in. Time is also important.
na 5k he collect from you? Mine is 60k plus other miscellaneous I have forgotten, not that it matters but I make it a point to say things as they are without sugarcoating, I merely stated my experience, and he turned it into an exchange that I don't even have time for, it favored you good, it didn't favor me, and I'll never stop saying it because I can't paint something that is black into white because of some dumb loyalty, I don't do that, I say it as it is, idc how it makes you feel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

CBN’s New FX Guidelines Hold Mixed Fortunes For Banks / Open A Dollar ($) Account In Nigeria / Naira Sinks To 378/dollar As Analysts Expect MPC Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.