Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done (13711 Views)

Unheard Story Of How A Nigerian Moved From Earning 20k A Month To $5000 Per Job / Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 / Access Bank Increases International Spend Limit To $5000/month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 12:20am On Mar 09
Pennywise2:
just checked it. It started doing ai content.

Too bad....
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 2:45pm On Mar 09
If your site got hit, and your articles are human-written, don't worry, we are testing out some fixes, and I will post them here for free if it works out. If you have been following the online space or forums, you will see many big sites got hit, and many people also got manual actions.

The top causes were the mass production of articles, whether human-written or AI.

Secondly, There are too many AI articles online, and it was only a matter of time before google did something about it as some of them lacked real answers to queries and could be misleading.

Thirdly, pattern. If your articles are structured the same way... may be a cause.

There are so many causes discussed by different big goons in the industries, but I won't bore you with all that. I am 100% committed to the transplant recovery method, and once it works, I will share it here. So far, we have done two articles, and 1 has returned to the SERPs, but not in its Top position, but that is something to get happy about.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by Pennywise2: 5:59pm On Mar 09
Most of it were ai and entity based. Saw one site with 4mil traffic got hit
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 6:24pm On Mar 12
Just as promised. One way to recover a site hit by Google update, despite having quality articles, is the transplant method.

One step you can use is to deindex your articles, then after 3 months, republish them slowly on a new domain and they will be back. They might not regain their initial position, but they will be back. It's called the transplant method (my term for it).
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by online4business: 7:05pm On Mar 13
I told people to aviod using expired domain.

Them say na him dey work pass.

Now all the expired domain guru business is in the mud.

Don't game the system real business don't.

Here's evidence clear for anyone to see.

Despite update my number one ranking is still in place.

Expired domain is spam a statement from goggle see the screen shot.

People need to beware of any advice in the online space that seeks to game the system.

Check reddit and quora and see the 10-16 years so-called seo business in the toilet.

Start a blog with a new domain
Learn how to write content that can rank
Write so it's easy for Google to crawl index rank and score you.

Anybody that has used the Google indexing api MUST get hit.

Your scam has been busted by Google which way now?

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by online4business: 7:07pm On Mar 13
wealthpreach:
Now, let's clarify something about expired domains and new domains.

Which is better? Well, it depends.

When that dude came here blabbing his mouth after all he learned from me, he felt he was spoiling my name, he didn't know he was about to open my eyes to new domains.

Expired domains

Expired domains work like a charm, they already have authority and rank pretty quickly (especially when you get good ones), but the issue is that most people don't know how to look for good ones, they think just about any expired domain works... Lies.

I go through a lot to find a good expired domain. First of all, visit

feinternational.com/website-penalty-indicator/?url=iwcoffice.org&semdb=us&captcha=3yhn&prefix=182941040

This will show you the history of the site with Google penalty. You'll be able to tell if the site is penalized. The link shows if the traffic of any site dropped during any of Google's updates.

Secondly, use sem+#&÷÷rush to check the traffic performance, backlinks, incoming anchor, and other information that are useful to you.

Next, use archive.org to check the history of the site; if it was used for Chinese garbage, PBN, link farm, or po+#&&rn.

Advantages of an expired domain

First of all, an expired auction domain is the best. Securing a site during the first auction before it is deleted is the best option: the site will get to retain its age and full strength.

* You rank fast
* You outperform smaller sites that are already existing in the niche.
* You will reap from where you did not sow.
* Imagine securing Nairaland from an auction, what power do you think will be in your hands? Exactly.

Cons

This con is not for expired auction, rather, it is for deleted domains and pending deleted domains.

*Ranks high but some pages can just disappear from the serps for no reason at all.

The way forward is; if you get an expired domain that is not an Auction Expired Domain, place it in two articles and leave it for 3 months before you start blogging on it.

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by online4business: 7:09pm On Mar 13
Intellab:

Expired domain is now hit-and-miss. Out of 70, 2-3 lucky ones. It doesn't worth it.
All those with expired domain are now in the mud.

Eye don clear

1 Like

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by online4business: 7:14pm On Mar 13
Despite update my page one ranking is still intact.

Here's why.

I understand how Google works and i give people what they want.

Search intent is very important (why are people searching for what they are searching for...you can't understand it with keyword research

I no even see screenshot from guru oo.

I go drop one screenshot make him say na bragging again

1 Like

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 9:00pm On Mar 13
Truthfully, Google's March 4th update now frowns on "repurposing domains". This is why it must be the same niche.

If you must start a knife blog on an expired domain, you must use a non-drop expired domain, retrieve its older articles from the way back machine, and after 3 months, continue blogging. Easy peasy. We already discussed and are trying this on forums I belong to.

From penguin and panda updates, google has always come up with numerous laws, and we have always found a way around it. It is nothing new.

Look at one of the sites I sold in the past. All-about-cats.com it is still ranking perfectly fine. I made it on an expired cat blog.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by online4business: 7:45am On Mar 14
wealthpreach:
I will try to recall everything that I can that was on the other thread. But here is what it'll cost you... Only this and nothing else.
.Big announcement to anyone who wants to waste money.

Try expired or delected domains and let Google make you work for 3 months and give you manual penality.

If you want to make money blogging as yourself.

Do i want to succeed for just one day like hamas and get destroyed for months?

If yes continue with "tricks" "get round it" and other tactics that will lead to premium tears month or years later.

Ai and expired domain are all getting manual penalties.

What does that tells you?

Akonuche ya gara zero.

Learn on page seo very well so you don't need google api to force index...all sites using the Google indexing tools are in the mud.

With on page seo you don't need Google api to index your site.

Write Content that make it rasy for Google to crawl, index rank and score easy pizzy.

If i share screenshot guru go say na bragging my traffic source is mainly from referrals not Google.

When you write for users people will be willing to share your content.

Don't fall for anyone trying to show you ways to get around google

Write content for users.

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 5:33pm On Mar 14
15 to 40% of your earnings are lost to AD blockers. Adpushup has a solution for this.

Adsense also has the option to send messages to people with ad locks or block them out.

However, a great way to do this is to manually optimize your ads and use names like "blog quotes", and "story of the day" instead of "ads" and "advertisement" as the names of your placeholders.
Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 9:48am On Mar 15
Here we go again! Time to sell some sites as scheduled.

Re: Journey To $5000 Per Month From Blogging %69 Percent Done by wealthpreach(m): 2:59pm On Mar 15
Good news for bloggers as Mediavine is slowly going the ezoic way. They have dropped their requirements from 50k monthly sessions to a mere 10k monthly sessions.

If your session is up to, I assure you will make greater than you do on ezoic, at least a 10 -15% increase.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

CBN’s New FX Guidelines Hold Mixed Fortunes For Banks / Open A Dollar ($) Account In Nigeria / Naira Sinks To 378/dollar As Analysts Expect MPC Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.