Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

My Fight With Olosho Spirit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fight With Olosho Spirit (1343 Views)

Back To Soapy. I Can Not Cope With Olosho / Dude Uploads His Sucking Mood With Olosho Lady / 2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fight With Olosho Spirit by SultanOfPuna: 8:07am On Mar 22, 2023
I knack one marine babe, before I knack her I read psalm 23 and meditated on the word. "Even tho i walk thru the valley of death I shall fear No Evil"

An Angel can go to hell and fight demons
But a demon can't go near heaven at all

Knowledge is power
If you know how to defeat demons
You will be untouchable

I know how demons operate when they posses girls. Pretty girls marine girls
Demon needs the energy in your sperm
When you sleep with marine girl
Whether with condom or raw
Once you cum
You release tremendous spiritual energy
The demon that possessed her takes that energy and feeds on it.
It gives them more power
When you climax you release a very powerful spiritual energy used for creation. Demons feed on that energy
It gives them more power

So how did I battle the demons in this marine girl that I knacked?
Re: My Fight With Olosho Spirit by SultanOfPuna: 8:08am On Mar 22, 2023
Firstly knowing demons is very good
Because you learn their weakness and know how they operate and how to guard yourself.
One thing I have noticed is these demonic entities fear the name JESUS
They hate that name with passion.
Especially when you say it with full authority not with fear.

So as I knack the marine girl
Omo her punna sweet like mad, and I was wearing condom cry I wish I for knack am raw. To enjoy the wetness cry But I almost came 4 times each time I was about to cum I will hear a voice warning me not to cum.
Na so I hold my cum upto 4 times
When she found out I refuse to come

The girl got up and scolded the hell out of me. She was very very angry that I refuse to cum
That I refuse to give my sperm energy to her demons to feed on.
That's when I knew I had won. I could see the anger in her eyes which all of a sudden in few seconds she started apologizing for scolding me.
I know that anger was not from her but from her marine goddess not happy that she didn't get the powerful sperm energy from me.

So Guys don't release your sperm when you Bleep with some girls.
They are marine olosho spirits that feed on the energy released when you cum while fucking one of their agents.

The only way to defeat a marine goddess is to not cum or surrender your power to them. Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Fight With Olosho Spirit by UYEMDO35(m): 8:10am On Mar 22, 2023
Weldon sir..... Continue knacking.
Very soon u go knack wetin no good.
Re: My Fight With Olosho Spirit by SultanOfPuna: 8:28am On Mar 22, 2023
UYEMDO35:
Weldon sir..... Continue knacking.
Very soon u go knack wetin no good.
An Angel can go down to hell and fight demons
But make demon try go near heaven
Near 2 by 2 thunder go roast am there

Even Jesus descended into hell after his death to fight devil and collect the keys

So my brother, I'm more powerful than these marine spirits. Na only weak men Dem dey attack
Re: My Fight With Olosho Spirit by Emma513: 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
grin Guy you are funny
Re: My Fight With Olosho Spirit by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Firstly knowing demons is very good
Because you learn their weakness and know how they operate and how to guard yourself.
One thing I have noticed is these demonic entities fear the name JESUS
They hate that name with passion.
Especially when you say it with full authority not with fear.

So as I knack the marine girl
Omo her punna sweet like mad, and I was wearing condom cry I wish I for knack am raw. To enjoy the wetness cry But I almost came 4 times each time I was about to cum I will hear a voice warning me not to cum.
Na so I hold my cum upto 4 times
When she found out I refuse to come

The girl got up and scolded the hell out of me. She was very very angry that I refuse to cum
That I refuse to give my sperm energy to her demons to feed on.
That's when I knew I had won. I could see the anger in her eyes which all of a sudden in few seconds she started apologizing for scolding me.
I know that anger was not from her but from her marine goddess not happy that she didn't get the powerful sperm energy from me.

So Guys don't release your sperm when you Bleep with some girls.
They are marine olosho spirits that feed on the energy released when you cum while fucking one of their agents.

The only way to defeat a marine goddess is to not cum or surrender your power to them. Thank you

When u nack my type then u go know say u are joking around right now . I go purposely drain u .

U don't know wat is energy ( soul base ) but u use it carelessly in ur childish narratives.
Re: My Fight With Olosho Spirit by SultanOfPuna: 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
husbandsnatcha:
When u nack my type then u go know say u are joking around right now . I go purposely drain u .

U don't know wat is energy ( soul base ) but u use it carelessly in ur childish narratives.

Even if Dem give me 3k dollars
I no go still bleep you.
Carry your Titus pussy comot for here
Re: My Fight With Olosho Spirit by BigYash: 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Even if Dem give me 3k dollars
I no go still bleep you.
Carry your Titus pussy comot for here
Oboy eh. Titus pussy cheesy That's seriously serious..
Re: My Fight With Olosho Spirit by danielistics(m): 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
If you use condoms nothing will happen, there has to be contact of fluid.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Show Appreciation To Someone Who Gave Me Admission? / Entitlement Mentality / Tell Me Just One Reason Why It Is Good To Bring A Child Into This World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.