Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Why Do Girls/women Always Overlook The Nice Genuine Boys/men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls/women Always Overlook The Nice Genuine Boys/men (3640 Views)

10 Rapid Ways & Tricks To Attract Girls/women / Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls/women Always Overlook The Nice Genuine Boys/men by dot2002(m): 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2007
Since some (not all) the females in these discussions tend to go off on one about how men are cheaters, selfish, useless or lazy I thought I'd put the question across to find out why the nice guys willing to be devoted and caring are overlooked for because of either their assets, financial status or physical appearance,

I have no problem with men, I'm a decent looking girl or so I've been told so please don't think this a desperate plea for sympathy. However over the weekend I met a woman who told me she prefers pretty boys with money and a nice car even though the strain is etched on her face!!!

So answer me this whats the first thing you look for in a guy is it status, finance, looks or is it personality and honesty!!! (understandably there needs to be a degree of physical attraction, what about the rest!!!) tongue
Re: Why Do Girls/women Always Overlook The Nice Genuine Boys/men by uspry1(f): 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2007
Here is the existing answers you may find as follow below:

Why? Why? Why?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-100881.0.html

How Much Should A Man Earn To Sustain A Marriage?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-100149.0.html

7 Reasons Why Females Get Hurt In Relationship
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-94423.0.html

10 Insights You should take steps into serious relationship before you get marry her/him
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-95533.0.html
Re: Why Do Girls/women Always Overlook The Nice Genuine Boys/men by Dreloaded(f): 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2007
Cos the only reason why they are nice is because they look like Baba Suwe. grin

Ugly people cant afford to be mean. Rofl tongue
Re: Why Do Girls/women Always Overlook The Nice Genuine Boys/men by adeboo(f): 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2007
Like i have said it depends on the age and stage the woman is at.
Young ones tend to go for the looks etc but if you have been around the block a few times and been hurt, u usually look before you leap.
Re: Why Do Girls/women Always Overlook The Nice Genuine Boys/men by Uzzyan: 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2007
adeboo:

Like i have said it depends on the age and stage the woman is at.
Young ones tend to go for the looks etc but if you have been around the block a few times and been hurt, u usually look before you leap.

Thats true but mmore enlighten youngsters tend not to go for the good looks. I have from "experience" gotten to know that the "goldfish" guys are not the best but them guys with good morales and prospects. Ciao
Re: Why Do Girls/women Always Overlook The Nice Genuine Boys/men by dot2002(m): 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2007
uspry1 your are such a loatheful girl but i will leave everyone to judge you by your pin sized brain. You can't hold me down because you can't take the initiative to come up with original materials or at least come with materials that is already there but in a different format, like this forum called nairaland so next time when you copy and paste your lovely links, please be more creative. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls/women Always Overlook The Nice Genuine Boys/men by Dreloaded(f): 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2007
uspry loathesome? Not really. She's one of the nicest members. Too nice evn

What's your problem with her
Re: Why Do Girls/women Always Overlook The Nice Genuine Boys/men by dot2002(m): 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2007
fine if she can't contribute to my post she should just contribute to the other posts and judge a book by the words not colours. I don't consider she being nice to me at all she might be to you, that's my problem with her. if you start original thread some fools will tell you its not in the right section and if its similar material to some other threads the same fool comes up with hyperlinks to thread that are entirely different both in phrase of the question and the wordings.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=101270.msg1780388#msg1780388
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls/women Always Overlook The Nice Genuine Boys/men by Dreloaded(f): 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2007
actually I think she gave you those links as ANSWERS to your question.
Re: Why Do Girls/women Always Overlook The Nice Genuine Boys/men by dot2002(m): 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2007
i went to extra ordinary lenght to tell tales of how this issue was not mine but of another woman i met. i would have just copy and paste those links myself but its not industrious, street creds' or book smart, just lazy copy and paste if I'm on a mission to do just that to threads maybe i have started now, i had picked up another bad habit .cheers cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls/women Always Overlook The Nice Genuine Boys/men by uspry1(f): 11:42pm On Dec 18, 2007
D-reloaded:

actually I think she gave you those links as ANSWERS to your question.

@poster

D-reloaded has said it correctedly.

For me to answer your question why do girls/women always overlook the nice genuine boys/men is because most girls/women think nice genuine boys/men are TOO BORING, TOO MUCH ROMANTIC, TOO MUCH AFFECTIONATELY. So girls/women prefer BAD BOYS/PLAYERS/SMOOTH SLICKERS they think that are HOT SEXY ATTRACTIVE.

That is sad! Too many wounded girls/women EVERYWHERE in the world picking wrong boys/men!!!!
Re: Why Do Girls/women Always Overlook The Nice Genuine Boys/men by uspry1(f): 12:01am On Dec 19, 2007
There is more answers to your question below:

Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-5572.0.html

Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-99613.0.html

Life Is Cruel Why Do Nice People Finish Last?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-97741.0.html
Re: Why Do Girls/women Always Overlook The Nice Genuine Boys/men by dot2002(m): 12:08am On Dec 19, 2007
for the answer you wrote at long last thanks cheesy, for all the search, copy and paste you did hopefully they makes you happier and satisfied cheesy cheesy i can do that without your help when it comes to searching for similar posts to mine cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls/women Always Overlook The Nice Genuine Boys/men by iice(f): 3:30am On Dec 19, 2007
Like why gurls like bad boys grin
Re: Why Do Girls/women Always Overlook The Nice Genuine Boys/men by ifyalways(f): 4:07am On Dec 19, 2007
the answers have been provided by uspry 1.all of it grin grin grin
we are learning and adjusting.

@poster,good one. kiss kiss
uspry1 txs hon, for a job welldone. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Girls/women Always Overlook The Nice Genuine Boys/men by kunle75(m): 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2007
They do so for fear of un-none,thats all
Re: Why Do Girls/women Always Overlook The Nice Genuine Boys/men by kerzakov(m): 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2007
i think becos most of them have pint size brain. Q.E.D
Re: Why Do Girls/women Always Overlook The Nice Genuine Boys/men by uspry1(f): 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2007
ifyalways:

the answers have been provided by uspry 1.all of it grin grin grin
we are learning and adjusting.

@poster,good one. kiss kiss
uspry1 txs hon, for a job welldone. kiss kiss kiss

@ Ifyalways, you are welcome.
Re: Why Do Girls/women Always Overlook The Nice Genuine Boys/men by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2007
dot2002:

uspry1 your are such a loatheful girl but[b] i will leave everyone to judge you by your pin sized brain.[/b] You can't hold me down because you can't take the initiative to come up with original materials or at least come with materials that is already there but in a different format, like this forum called nairaland so next time when you copy and paste your lovely links, please be more creative. grin grin grin

Loathful? Why do you say that?

Nobody's judging and generalising about Uspry. Pin-sized brain? I'd say not, she's one of our most intelligent female members here, and that's how we see her.

I'm sure you meant well posting this topic, but it's nice to be appreciative of others too. I for one found the links quite informative, and I'm sure some others did too. Try to be nice and respective of others, you'll get the same back too.
Re: Why Do Girls/women Always Overlook The Nice Genuine Boys/men by Busta(f): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2007
PEOPLE IT IS JUST THE NET!

NO ONE KNOWS WHO IS AT THE OTHER END OF THE COMPUTER.
WHY IS IT THAT PEOPLE ON NL ARE SO QUICK TO CRITICIZE AND DEGRADE OTHERS WHENEVA THEY GIVE THEIR OWN OPINIONS?

IF U LIKE THEIR ADVICES, TAKE IT. . IF U DON'T, MOVE ON TO THE NEXT THREAD, WHY THE INSULT FOR GOODNESS SAKES? WHY CAN'T WE ACT CIVIL AND BEHAVE LIKE HUMAN BEINGS.

AIN'T WE SUPPOSE TO SHARE AND RECIEVE KNOWLEDGE HERE RATHER THAN INSULTS AND NAME CALLINGS. i HAVE NOT BEEN PERFECT MASEF BUT IT IS BECOMING UNBEARABLE AND REALLY MAKES ME WONDER WHAT THE OTHER PERSON AT THE OTHER END OF THE COMPUTER REALLY IS LIKE.

SOME PEOPLE FEEL LIKE THEY JUST KNOW TOO MUCH
SOME PEOPLE JUST MAKE IT THEIR DAILY PRIORITIES TO JUST INSULT OTHERS AS SOON AS THEY POST SUMTHIN
SOME PEOPLE COME HERE TO DEGRADE AND BELITTLE OTHERS
SOME PEOPLE COME HERE TO SHOWCASE THEIR NEW LEARNT ENGLISH/WORD.

ITS A SMALL WORLD AND "WATEVEA GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND". . U NEVA KNOW PEOPLE!

LIKE SIENA SAID 'Try to be nice and respective of others, you'll get the same back too".

IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE!
Re: Why Do Girls/women Always Overlook The Nice Genuine Boys/men by blackgucci(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2007
nice mostimes is interpreted as weak, thats why
Re: Why Do Girls/women Always Overlook The Nice Genuine Boys/men by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2007
@post
because most of the nice genuine boys/men are unattractive lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****? / Cult Guys Threatening You To Leave Your Babe? / Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.