Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom (23272 Views)

Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release / Aminu Adamu: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Remanded In Suleja Prison / Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by Richy4(m): 6:58am On Dec 03, 2022
The pictures has explained the reason why Aisha missed the kick.. he's a very small boy smiley.. where she wan begin kick?

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by Emir01: 6:58am On Dec 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Brave boy. His popularity begins. You'd go places boy, for telling Nigerian gullible youths the plain truth about our leaders. I'm so sure you're among those who were made to waste 8 good months at home as a result of someone's clueless rule.

The boy was right . Aisha in 2022 is clearly different from.the Aisha of 2015....feeding fat on tax payers' money. The rate at which the woman trades in fx with direct links to the CBN no be wasa. All their shady deals in this administration will be exhumed someday. There would be a pharaoh who would reign and would not know their Joseph.

The only thing I don't like about him was his support for the killing of the poor Deborah who didn't mention Muhammed or made any inflammatory comment about him, contrary to what her killer had claimed. Thanks to the voice message which proved them wrong

Nothing brave about his reckless statement, people have sympathy for him because is a poor boy. You can't accuse people without evidence, it can land you in jail. Be educated.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by perez100: 7:00am On Dec 03, 2022
They released him because they saw that people became against him due to his tweet that supported the killing of Deborah. Now, they quickly released him as a fellow Muslim. #Fact

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:00am On Dec 03, 2022
Small boy with big mouth. angry

1 Like

Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by OfeAchi: 7:07am On Dec 03, 2022
The boy is malnourished...
A gift of 500k from Aisha's largesse would comfortably make this guy robust...
Shame on The Buharis

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by ShaqFu: 7:07am On Dec 03, 2022
Ishilove:
angry

I lost all sympathy for him when I discovered he was among those who supported Deborah's lynching. Wicked soul
he is no different from the average northern Muslim. Many of them never voice out their religious bigotry until the opportunity comes, then you'll be amazed that even the most educated can become the most unreasonable....

I wish Aisha would have followed this case through and through just to let social media noiser makers know freedom of expression comes with real life consequence.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by jaxxy(m): 7:09am On Dec 03, 2022
stupid idiot who talks anyhow online, u insult late Deborah and still insult ur president's wife.

He must be a useless human being and a criminal

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by techWriter1: 7:10am On Dec 03, 2022
Stupid boy who hoped Deborah dead

4 Likes

Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by feed70: 7:11am On Dec 03, 2022
ExAngel007:
more

Wen Debora died Shay e sweet am for body ?? Now e don clear for him eyes..this shows u that God never sleeps..

1 Like

Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 03, 2022
..... na so many e-warriors dey right inside their houses. What an E-Warrior.
E-Warrior looking like FIDO DIDO

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by emonis88: 7:16am On Dec 03, 2022
BATified2023:
All those ipob miscreants always insulting people,I sure say na like this broomstick them b ooo
U drink something, abi na something drink u?
Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 03, 2022
Stupid boy

1 Like

Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by obiekunie01: 7:23am On Dec 03, 2022
they discovered he is one of their Islamic soldiers and therefore has to free him and compensate him.

Even Aisha has to apologize to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by seunak2016: 7:26am On Dec 03, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
So na this tiny looking boy Aisha buhari dey slap, kick and Chinese join. I don't know why fat people take the slightest offense when you call them fat undecided. Like am I to call you slim or sexy?

But thank God d boy is released sha. The boy's family should sue Aisha buhari for kidnapping their son tongue
the boy woild have rot in jail without trial if not masses

1 Like

Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by FARA4GA: 7:35am On Dec 03, 2022
The guy be like person wey go wicked ooo... See face

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by Snrcitizen: 7:38am On Dec 03, 2022
This guy has starved of food during his trials. He com lean o

1 Like

Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by lailo: 7:38am On Dec 03, 2022
NANS is now effective bcs the boy is a northerner. If the boy had been an Igbo boy, na there e go rot. Double standard undecided

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by Dickcap: 7:39am On Dec 03, 2022
But thank God d boy is released sha. *The boy's family should sue Aisha buhari for kidnapping their son* tongue[/quote]

Don’t tell me you are serious by saying they boy’s family should sue Aisha oo

1 Like

Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by Bigleaf1006: 7:46am On Dec 03, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
So na this tiny looking boy Aisha buhari dey slap, kick and Chinese join. I don't know why fat people take the slightest offense when you call them fat undecided. Like am I to call you slim or sexy?

But thank God d boy is released sha. The boy's family should sue Aisha buhari for kidnapping their son tongue

Same reason slim people won't like you calling them thin!!

1 Like

Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by Makinaki: 7:46am On Dec 03, 2022
Bobo still dey para o.
Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by FiremanX: 7:50am On Dec 03, 2022
See that him face like rat own, tiny and confused boy. na this kind of people dey always make mouth online but offline they are nothing, e.g of them here is pocohantas.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by occfx: 7:50am On Dec 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Brave boy. His popularity begins. You'd go places boy, for telling Nigerian gullible youths the plain truth about our leaders. I'm so sure you're among those who were made to waste 8 good months at home as a result of someone's clueless rule.

The boy was right . Aisha in 2022 is clearly different from.the Aisha of 2015....feeding fat on tax payers' money. The rate at which the woman trades in fx with direct links to the CBN no be wasa. All their shady deals in this administration will be exhumed someday. There would be a pharaoh who would reign and would not know their Joseph.

The only thing I don't like about him was his support for the killing of the poor Deborah who didn't mention Muhammed or made any inflammatory comment about him, contrary to what her killer had claimed. Thanks to the voice message which proved them wrong

May be they released him after discovering he supported Deborah's death

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by BRATISLAVA: 7:53am On Dec 03, 2022
Anyone looking at his size would be tempted to beat him up. He doesn't look particularly happy after meeting the president, being surrounded by the army/police and all.
Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by DriveByKiller: 7:53am On Dec 03, 2022
ExAngel007:
Aminu was charged with Cybercrime, Cybersquatting, Computer Related Forgery, Conspiracy and Criminal Breach of Trust.
funny charges, it's either Nigeria
is generally illiterate or Buhari manages to find the best repugnant illiterates in the public prosecution department.

God help Nigeria police
Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by nedekid: 7:54am On Dec 03, 2022
Kastonkastroll:

To sue should be the next line if action, but do you think they would have released him without him signing some tight legally binding documents accepting his guilt and absorbing them from any liabilities? Probably even making him get some cash and claiming full and final settlement. Those people are smart with lots of lawyers.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by Chiraq77(m): 7:55am On Dec 03, 2022
ObalendeCMS:
When will Nigeria be free from Fulani and Islam?

Never
Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by Judolisco(m): 7:55am On Dec 03, 2022
D boy Don see shege
Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by Makinaki: 7:59am On Dec 03, 2022
Na on top this small pikin dem talk say the Fat Lady siddon. She nor try, walahi!

1 Like

Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by Constablepatr: 8:02am On Dec 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Hypocrisy you like him when he talk bad of the president wife and dislike him when he stand for his religion not to be mock na werey dey do all of us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by seborrhic: 8:04am On Dec 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Indeed, won't be surprised he is offered full scholarship and relocation abroad,by even the first lady who wouldn't want to be embarrassed by the fallout of her s tupid move and the irritation and guilt complex his continued stay and schooling in Nigeria would give her.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by Enemyofpeace: 8:05am On Dec 03, 2022
Hmmmmmmmmmmm!

Mynd44 wehdone o, you hear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 6 Kidnappers, Arrest Gunrunners In Plateau / Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana / Aisha Buhari Hosts Women Leaders From All 36 States Of Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.