Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,309 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom (23274 Views)

Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release / Aminu Adamu: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Remanded In Suleja Prison / Protests Over Arrest Of Aminu Adamu Mohammed Who Criticised Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by sinola(m): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2022
Gandrova:
Am not in support of lynching of Deborah. But there is a proverb that says when you are in Rome behave like a Roman. Deborah was born and brought up in Niger state, she was a Northener. I listen to the audio that led to her killing. She was cautioned by her fellow school mate yet she kept on ranting that nothing would happen to her. It that not sheer stupidity from her side?

so does that justifies her lynching.....
Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by sinola(m): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
This boy would have become an overnight celebrity if not for his senseless tweet about killing of deborah.

Moral lesson:
Social media does not forget, be cautious on things you drop on SM.

foolish boy...that treatment by Aisha serves him wella.
Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by Gandrova: 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
sinola:

so does that justifies her lynching.....
Read again and comprehend my stance.
Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by Exceed15: 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
I have since withdrawn my sympathy from him. Despite his release the christian body don mark am. Idiot
Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by Iamfavored: 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
See cyberbully o.So he is this frail looking small boy? smh.

They cowardly hide behind monikers to insult and defame others yet you will think they are huge fierce looking bull.

Thank you Mrs Buhari for unmasking him.

This is how the cyberbullies here on nairaland are in real life too; they and their irresponsible parents who failed to raise them well will be unmasked by FG someday too.
Then you would call almost everything online cyber bullying especially the way they do it on Twitter against politicians.

I don't support cyber bullying in any way though.

It just gets a little confusing when politicians are involved.

No to cyber bullying!
Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
He is a worthy fighter for All#h(peace be upon him). Am sure they quickly disclosed his earlier tweet to AISHA BUHARI where he was promising series of brutal killing to mourners of MATYRED Deborah for All#h(saw). NOW instead of the guy getting life imprisonment for hate speach and indirect murder, serial murder threat he has been released on religious grounds and show of brotherhood. I'm ashamed of my people in the religion of piss.
Thedon22:
Stupid boy who wished Deborah dead. Pantami types. May her blood be on your heads.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by iyke2frankeze: 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
The only thing that saved him is his support for Deborah's murder.
Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by InvertedHammer: 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2022
ExAngel007:
PHOTOS: Aminu Mohammed regains freedom

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/articles/c1ve05yp55qo

/

When they saw his tweets on Deborah, they recognized that he is one of their boys and subsequently released him. cool

/
Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by divinitybillz(m): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
kilmot:
It's good that he is finally release, I believe he has learnt his lesson. We all need to be careful with the use of social media, don't think you cannot be trace. Cyber bullying is still a crime, cyber stalking is a crime.

No lesson learnt, Aisha Buhari has received far more insult than she ever had since She arrested Him. So no regrets whatsoever. tongue
Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by Aremson14(m): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2022
eteebanky1:

Shut up, How did he sound gullible

What he said, is the plain truth

Muslims need to change some ways, violence is not an option to all issues

Deborah did not even insult your prophet, she defended herself and y'all Muslims killed an innocent/beautiful soul just like that, too barbaric

I don't even believe in one Nigeria, we need to split from this people
In u own little cubicle u decided every Muslim is the same, just because one person did it u prejudiced the whole population... In a way I belive most of you enjoy this so that in ur hypocrisy can come out and blame "the beautiful Muslim community". And I don't blame you at all I blame the hypocrite so called Muslim leaders we have... Are u gonna tell me u haven't met excellently behaved Muslims u even try to emulate good trait from
Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by juman(m): 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
She is sick.
Recently there was report She broke leg, I think it's another side effect of the medicine. It make her bones to be brittle and fragile.
Get well and recover fully beautiful woman.
Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by GloriousGbola: 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2022
ShaqFu:
he is no different from the average northern Muslim. Many of them never voice out their religious bigotry until the opportunity comes, then you'll be amazed that even the most educated can become the most unreasonable....

I wish Aisha would have followed this case through and through just to let social media noiser makers know freedom of expression comes with real life consequence.

If not the fact that we didn't have camera phones then, there would be video of isa pantami saying we are happy when unbelievers are being killed back in the early 2000s
Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by abuja007: 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
See the legend. But he see shege you can see it all over him but he is still defiant.
Make he go write his exams and continue to shine.
Your enemies days are numbered, if this is how they want to sign out let them continue.
Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by Carlylepneuma: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
ObalendeCMS:
When will Nigeria be free from Fulani and Islam?
Guy go hustle. Na poverty de do u so!
Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by omonnakoda: 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
juman:
She is sick.
Recently there was report She broke leg, I think it's another side effect of the medicine. It make her bones to be brittle and fragile.
Get well and recover fully beautiful woman.
You believe what you want to believe without evidence. Side effect , brittle bone all based on your own imagination with no evidential basis
Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by harmony75: 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
Wicked boy is karma you will still get what happened Deborah!
Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by seunfape(m): 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2022
Zonefree:

DSS no dey under police again
Local people
Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 5:41am On Dec 04, 2022
BATified2023:
All those ipob miscreants always insulting people,I sure say na like this broomstick them b ooo

Must you involve your gullible parents?
Re: Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom by zeuss: 12:04am On Dec 05, 2022
Gandrova:
Am not in support of lynching of Deborah. But there is a proverb that says when you are in Rome behave like a Roman. Deborah was born and brought up in Niger state, she was a Northener. I listen to the audio that led to her killing. She was cautioned by her fellow school mate yet she kept on ranting that nothing would happen to her. It that not sheer stupidity from her side?

You are an animal.....just like the rest of you murderers.....you will receive what is coming to you, worry not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dennis Idahosa Protests, Demands Cancellation Of Edo APC Primary / #pmbwasted365days Trending On Twitter; PDP With Top Tweets / Buhari Approves Appointment Of 28 New Judges [see Full List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.