Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Guys What's Your Take On This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's Your Take On This (851 Views)

Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? / Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What's Your Take On This by Rtk5: 7:43am On Dec 03, 2022
I've been having some kind of seizures that only happens at night while I'm asleep, i only wake up to find myself in the hospital, this is the third time it is happening. What makes this one worrisome is that my wife and some neighbours that took me to the hospital were telling me that i was unconscious and yet i was talking rubbish like a mad man. Now the doctor said I should go and run a test, that he is suspecting EPILEPSY. He recommended i run an EEG & CCT scan. Please guys i'm worried and it's getting me depressed.

Please my medical personel in the house, what could be the problem?

I would have done the scan but the problem is that, it is very very expensive and there is no hospital that run the test in the city where i am, i have to travel to another state to do the test.

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On This by Rajahbite(m): 7:50am On Dec 03, 2022
A trained doctor has told you what to do , but you choose to bring the matter to NL . Wetin you want make we do ? Abi make we tell you say na ya village pipu ?

6 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On This by Silentgroper(m): 7:52am On Dec 03, 2022
"talking rubbish" does anyone do that while having a seizure.. Do u convulse while having d seizure?
Re: Guys What's Your Take On This by JASONjnr(m): 8:37am On Dec 03, 2022
Apparently you need to try and run the test to be able to tell what exactly is the problem....

Ask your wife to give you a steady and a close observation from the beginning of the seizure to know how it starts....

When you come out of the seizure, do you remember anything?

You need to be more detailed...
Re: Guys What's Your Take On This by Streetmovement(m): 8:48am On Dec 03, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

It's believed that sleep seizures are triggered by changes in the electrical activity in your brain during certain stages of sleeping and waking. Nighttime seizures occur most often in the early morning around 5 a.m. to 6 a.m. and occur least often shortly after falling asleep.

Some people with epilepsy have 'asleep seizures' (sometimes called 'nocturnal seizures'), that happen when they are asleep, as they are falling asleep or as they are waking up. Frontal lobe epilepsy is a type of epilepsy where seizures can commonly happen during periods of NREM sleep as well as when awake.

Nocturnal seizures are seizures that happen while a person is asleep. They can cause unusual nighttime behavior, such as waking for no reason or urinating

What to do when someone's got a seizure in em sleep; Support them gently and cushion their head, but do not try to move them. Do not put anything in their mouth, including your fingers. They should not have any food or drink until they have fully recovered.

I no be doctor o na research I just do to further help in your case.

Your wife needs to pay close attention to you whenever this takes place so you can know the behavioural pattern of this your seizure thereby informing your doctor for better outcome of the source of this seizure.

I hope this helps
Re: Guys What's Your Take On This by Rtk5: 8:55am On Dec 03, 2022
Silentgroper:
"talking rubbish" does anyone do that while having a seizure.. Do u convulse while having d seizure?
I convulse, please do you have any knowledge? Thanks alot.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On This by Rtk5: 8:57am On Dec 03, 2022
JASONjnr:
Apparently you need to try and run the test to be able to tell what exactly is the problem....

Ask your wife to give you a steady and a close observation from the beginning of the seizure to know how it starts....

When you come out of the seizure, do you remember anything? Honestly sir, I can't remember anything. The only thing is that I just find myself in the hospital. Please any idea what it might be? Thanks alot.

You need to be more detailed...
Re: Guys What's Your Take On This by Chris2863(m): 8:58am On Dec 03, 2022
A trained doctor asked you to run a scan op. Go and do that!
Re: Guys What's Your Take On This by SPAMBOX7: 9:02am On Dec 03, 2022
Rajahbite:
A trained doctor has told you what to do , but you choose to bring the matter to NL . Wetin you want make we do ? Abi make we tell you say na ya village pipu ?
In other words he's saying the doctor doesn't know his job. Maybe there is a cure on nairaland who knows? cheesy
Re: Guys What's Your Take On This by Rtk5: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
In other words he's saying the doctor doesn't know his job. Maybe there is a cure on nairaland who knows? cheesy
I didn't say there is a cure here on nairaland. I said the cost of the scan is very very expensive, almost 60thousand naira, which I don't have now. So all I'm trying to do is to know if there's a diagnostic from a medical personel atleast before I go for the test soon.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On This by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2022
I'm not a medical professional, but I think it's epilepsy too because I once had a friend like that back in varsity.

Sometimes her seizures would start when she's sleeping and she too was not yet aware of it.

It's possible that yours could be triggered by the heat at night while sleeping because apparently high temperatures can also trigger the seizures, especially if the person has not been properly diagnosed and doesn't know how to manage it.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On This by meobizy(f): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
Follow everything a trained professional told you to. If you want advice past that I will tell you to kill a lion with your bare fists. If you complete the mission, you will recover immediately.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On This by meobizy(f): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
Rtk5:
I didn't say there is a cure here on nairaland. I said the cost of the scan is very very expensive, almost 60thousand naira, which I don't have now. So all I'm trying to do is to know if there's a diagnostic from a medical personel atleast before I go for the test soon.
Source the needed funds and have the scan. If your car brakes are bad, you will fix them immediately. Don’t play with your health.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Stereotype You Get As A Man? / 10 Things To Resist As An Adult. / Sex Is Highly Overrated...18+ Rated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.