Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,691 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu (11677 Views)

6 Bedroom Contemporary Smart Duplex - Isheri North / Building A Fence On A Plot Of Land In Rural Enugu State: Costs And Challenges / KNOW THE COST OF YOUR BUILDING PROJECT TODAY-GET YOUR BOQ &BUILDING ESTIMATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:06am On Dec 24, 2022
More of the excavations.....

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2022
More

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:11am On Dec 24, 2022
Digging this foundation is just like cutting through a body of solid rock. It's the very hard Enugu soil mixed with lump stones..........

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by greenermodels: 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
spyder880:
More
wow,what's the depth of the foundation? Quality work is been showcased right from the foundation.
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
greenermodels:
wow,what's the depth of the foundation? Quality work is been showcased right from the foundation.

750 mm (2 feet, 6 inches)

1 Like

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:07am On Dec 25, 2022
Foundation excavation works still ongoing at this site late yesterday evening, we gave started taking deliveries of some building materials like chippings. We offloaded 2 trips at this site yesterday.

More pictures later.
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
9" blocks being delivered to site today..........
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by dettolgel: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2022
spyder880:
Work at this site will start today in full. We intend to mark out the building space at this site today, thereafter, we can start the foundation of the building.

Good morning and compliments of the season.

Please I am planning on embarking on a building project by 1st quarter of next year.

I would like to have like a rough estimate of what I am about to take on.

I am looking at building a six blocks of flat (the ground floor will be four bed rooms the other 3 bedrooms).

Please based on your experience what ballpark figure should I be looking at?

Secondly, assume I have the necessary funds, how long will it take to complete such project?

Thanks in advance for your response.
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
dettolgel:

Good morning and compliments of the season.

Please I am planning on embarking on a building project by 1st quarter of next year.

I would like to have like a rough estimate of what I am about to take on.

I am looking at building a six blocks of flat (the ground floor will be four bed rooms the other 3 bedrooms).

Please based on your experience what ballpark figure should I be looking at?

Secondly, assume I have the necessary funds, how long will it take to complete such project?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Do you have a building plan for this planned project.
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by dettolgel: 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
spyder880:

Do you have a building plan for this planned project.

Thank you your response sir.

I don't have that yet. I am still in the process of completing the purchase of the land.

The land is in Enugu around Emene area.

2 Likes

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
dettolgel:

Thank you your response sir.

I don't have that yet. I am still in the process of completing the purchase of the land.

The land is in Enugu around Emene area.

Ok, I was asking because I couldn't understand your description of the house you want to build, I couldn't understand the 6 blocks of flats that has 4 bedrooms on the ground floor and 3 bedrooms on the upper floors.
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:10am On Dec 28, 2022
More pictures from this our foundation excavation works this morning...........

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:15am On Dec 28, 2022
Arrival of blocks, chippings, etc..........

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2022
More.......

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:21am On Dec 28, 2022
Still more work ongoing............

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by dettolgel: 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
spyder880:

Ok, I was asking because I couldn't understand your description of the house you want to build, I couldn't understand the 6 blocks of flats that has 4 bedrooms on the ground floor and 3 bedrooms on the upper floors.

That is what I was thinking of (of course I have no idea I will need a professional to tell me if my idea is workable or a stupid one). I would prefer a block with extra one room to be used by my family. While the other apartments have 3 bedroom each.

From your post I got the message grin

But for what is workable 6 flats of 3 bedroom each two story building what is the estimated average cost like?
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:33am On Dec 29, 2022
Delivering more sand to this site yesterday.........

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:37am On Dec 29, 2022
Column starter bars being prepared at this site yesterday...........

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:00am On Dec 30, 2022
We continued works on the reinforcement bars for this building, column starter bars and base reinforcement are ready.........

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:04am On Dec 30, 2022
Testing one of the column base reinforcement on the foundation base ............

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:25am On Dec 30, 2022
A small gate we bought to close a gap in the wall on the side of the compound........ ....

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:26am On Dec 30, 2022
More sand arriving..........

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
More works going on at this site, testing more bases today.............

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:17am On Jan 04, 2023
Our work in this site will resume in full today..........

1 Like

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
We offloaded a lot of materials here today, especially cement. We will resume works tomorrow.
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by Beframia: 6:25am On Jan 05, 2023
Happy new year to you spyder880.
Can we see a 3D model of the building so we know the features to look out for as "we" make progress?
Thanks.

spyder880:
The look of the building
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:57am On Jan 05, 2023
Beframia:

Happy new year to you spyder880.
Can we see a 3D model of the building so we know the features to look out for as "we" make progress?
Thanks.

Good morning bro, unfortunately, the architect hasn't sent me a 3d drawing of the building, but I will request it from him today. Thanks.

Modified: The 3d drawings are here.

1 Like

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:58am On Jan 05, 2023
We now have everything to speed up this work

Cement
Water
Sand
Chippings
Iron bars
Wood
Manpower

Let the work start.

More pictures later.
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by Carcholce: 9:48am On Jan 05, 2023
spyder880:
We now have everything to speed up this work

Cement
Water
Sand
Chippings
Iron bars
Wood
Manpower

Let the work start.

More pictures later.

Good morning bro. I have a question, how many one room self contain will fit into a plot of land? I am thinking of mixing it with 4 one room apartment and the rest will be a room self contain.
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by Paully055: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2023
Good morning @ Spyder880,

Please, what's the total estimate of blocks needed to complete this building?
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:31am On Jan 05, 2023
Carcholce:

Good morning bro. I have a question, how many one room self contain will fit into a plot of land? I am thinking of mixing it with 4 one room apartment and the rest will be a room self contain.

When you say a plot of land, how large do you mean, because plots measure differently in different zones. Rooms also differ in sizes. I think it's better to contact an architect and ask for a sketch, and if there is more space in your land, you can increase the number of rooms. Thank you.
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2023
Paully055:
Good morning @ Spyder880,

Please, what's the total estimate of blocks needed to complete this building?

6,800 to 7,000 blocks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos House Rent: How To Reduce The Chances Of Being Scammed. / Occupants Of Rented Apartments !!! Why This Attitude? As In Why??.? / Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.