Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu (11680 Views)

6 Bedroom Contemporary Smart Duplex - Isheri North / Building A Fence On A Plot Of Land In Rural Enugu State: Costs And Challenges / KNOW THE COST OF YOUR BUILDING PROJECT TODAY-GET YOUR BOQ &BUILDING ESTIMATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by Carcholce: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2023
spyder880:

When you say a plot of land, how large do you mean, because plots measure differently in different zones. Rooms also differ in sizes. I think it's better to contact an architect and ask for a sketch, and if there is more space in your land, you can increase the number of rooms. Thank you.

50 by 100. I’m still in the process of purchasing the land. I wanted to know if I should increase the size instead.
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by PHIPEX(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
spyder880:
We now have everything to speed up this work

Cement
Water
Sand
Chippings
Iron bars
Wood
Manpower

Let the work start.

More pictures later.
we are following

1 Like

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
Carcholce:

50 by 100. I’m still in the process of purchasing the land. I wanted to know if I should increase the size instead.

50 x 100 might contain about 8 self contain apartments with parking.
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by Beframia: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
Wow! Beautiful!
spyder880:

Good morning bro, unfortunately, the architect hasn't sent me a 3d drawing of the building, but I will request it from him today. Thanks.

Modified: The 3d drawings are here.
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by tivta(m): 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2023
spyder880:

Good morning bro, unfortunately, the architect hasn't sent me a 3d drawing of the building, but I will request it from him today. Thanks.

Modified: The 3d drawings are here.

Flat roof?
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2023
tivta:

Flat roof?

Yes, a hidden roof sloping towards the back.

1 Like

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by gabbytabby: 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
On a 1.5 plot 120 by 60 per plot, one can get 16 standard room and parlour self contained 8 on each end with parking in the middle if your want to keep it on 2 floors. On 3 floors you will get 8 more.

Carcholce:

1 Like

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
gabbytabby:
On a 1.5 plot 120 by 60 per plot, one can get 16 standard room and parlour self contained 8 on each end with parking in the middle if your want to keep it on 2 floors. On 2 floor you will get 8 more.

I believe you, you have the experience to know what will fit. Welcome sister.
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by tivta(m): 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
spyder880:

Yes, a hidden roof sloping towards the back.

Wow, can't wait to see it

1 Like

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Foundation trench blinding being done...........

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
Casting concrete blinding on trenches, creating steps.............

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
More from this foundation..........

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
Work goes on...........

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by Carcholce: 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
gabbytabby:
On a 1.5 plot 120 by 60 per plot, one can get 16 standard room and parlour self contained 8 on each end with parking in the middle if your want to keep it on 2 floors. On 3 floors you will get 8 more.

Thank you for this. I paid for 1.5 plot today.
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Carcholce:

Oh, that's good. It will be enough for most mid sized building developments.
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by Oyetboy(m): 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
Bookmarked
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:54am On Jan 08, 2023
We had a small setback here yesterday, we couldn't find a water tanker to supply water to this site, as a result, we couldn't start the foundation block walls as planned. We will try again today. The truck that supplied us before is faulty.

But we are ready to resume works as soon as possible.

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by gabbytabby: 10:43am On Jan 09, 2023
Carcholce:

Glad to be of help.

1 Like

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
We expect to get water supply by this evening, then work will start in full tomorrow morning.
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
Forming foundation blocks today.........

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:13am On Jan 11, 2023
More

1 Like

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:18am On Jan 11, 2023
Work continues today...........

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:35am On Jan 12, 2023
Foundation block walls went on very well here yesterday, more pictures later...........

1 Like

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
spyder880:
The look of the building

Sir, If you don't mind. Is it your architect that handles the designs or does the client bring the design he wants, then you build?

What happens when the structure drawn by the client's architect is not feasible on the said land... Let's say measurement issues or something of that nature?
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by Rany4all(m): 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:

Sir, If you don't mind. Is it your architect that handles the designs or does the client bring the design he wants, then you build?

What happens when the structure drawn by the client's architect is not feasible on the said land... Let's say measurement issues or something of that nature?

Architects usually do their designs with the survey plan of the land. If the client does not have a survey plan, at least they'd need to know the shape and size of the land.

2 Likes

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:

Most of these buildings I handle were drawn by my architects who work together with my clients and sometimes me to achieve a given design. My architect must ensure he knows the size of the land before preparing a building drawing.

If another architect whom my client hired draws another plan, I expect it must conform with the land size since architects should measure a land before they prepare a drawing or design.
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
Rany4all:
Architects usually do their designs with the survey plan of the land. If the client does not have a survey plan, at least they'd need to know the shape and size of the land.

Good answer.
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:43am On Jan 13, 2023
Rany4all:

Thanks... @spyder880, thanks Sir

1 Like

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2023
We are speeding up works at this building site, foundation block works moving on without problems...........

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2023
More of this rising foundation..........

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
More pictures from this foundation works today............

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2023
Updates from our works at this site ..........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Remote IP-CCTV Security For Home/Business / Exotic Wall Designs for your Home and Office Spaces. / Specialization-: On Varieties Of Aluminum Windows, With Embedded Burglary,3 In1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.