Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' (64147 Views)

Peter Obi Dey Carry Em Wife Go Where We No Know / Peter Obi Dey Do Juju? Abi Na Charm Man Him Be? See As People Wey Attack Am Dey / "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by lhordspy: 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
Sweetplum:

what kind of man is this?

I asked you not to type to me again. Didnt i?

You called me an 'ape' . You should be typing to a monkey you know.

Shalom.
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by BizBayo: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Legend has it that:

If you are destined to collect slap in Kogi state. and your flight is on its destination to Abuja. Enroute abuja, when you reach Kogi. You will jump down anyway and anyhow so as to collect that slap. It was destined.

A man who is destined to Embarass himself will always find a way to collect the embarrassment. Even if it is by going from one place to another wey dem no invite am.

Reality check: If you watch the video, they all laughed at Obi after Apkororo said those words not jokingly but seriously. This is awakening to reality i am always talking about that has started manifesting.

No Christian vote anywhere to depend on. The true Christian believers believe the only way out of this current Nigeria situtation is to vote a competent man like Asiwaju , a proven candidate. Not depending on trial and error like Obi, who is not practical about even the quotes and figures he is dishing around. A man without manifesto. Someone that cant even honour his Political engagement and rallies. Skipping it like a spoilt brat missing lectures.

Nigeria are wiser now. It is no more that country where you can use religious partioning and division to attain an unrealistic political ambition. Apkororo is from south-south i guess and also a Christian. I spoke to my Ijaw friends yesterday, they said same thing. That the whole south-south rural areas are tilting to the tent of Tinubu. Even some south-south nairalanders are confirming it here themselves.

With the rate this is going and turning out. Peter obi will not even win a single state in South-EasT, the only hope left for him too now, is shaky.

No Christian will vote for a drug dealer and character impersonator. Everything you wrote there is trash upon trash because you have decided to do away with reality and romance your pictured fallacy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by peculiar2233: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
[code][/code]
lhordspy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98c1f-CETQ4

He started off by warning the organiser to respect their ministry then. From 0:32 sec of the clip.

He said:

Alaye wan use Obi wake em dead carrier up
Nothing wey I no go hear oo grin
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by kenchop: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
ABEG CLOSE MOUTH. IF BAT IS THE PERSON U ARE ROOTING FOR THEN YOU HAVE NO LIFE AMBITION AND NO FUTURE. AN OLD MAN WITH COGNITIVE DEGRADATION IS WHO YOU WANT. YOU HAVE BEING MORTALLY DAMAGED BY ETHIC BIGOTRY.

lhordspy:
Legend has it that:

If you are destined to collect slap in Kogi state. and your flight is on its destination to Abuja. Enroute abuja, when you reach Kogi. You will jump down anyway and anyhow so as to collect that slap. It was destined.

A man who is destined to Embarass himself will always find a way to collect the embarrassment. Even if it is by going from one place to another wey dem no invite am.

Reality check: If you watch the video, they all laughed at Obi after Apkororo said those words not jokingly but seriously. This is awakening to reality i am always talking about that has started manifesting.

No Christian vote anywhere to depend on. The true Christian believers believe the only way out of this current Nigeria situtation is to vote a competent man like Asiwaju , a proven candidate. Not depending on trial and error like Obi, who is not practical about even the quotes and figures he is dishing around. A man without manifesto. Someone that cant even honour his Political engagement and rallies. Skipping it like a spoilt brat missing lectures.

Nigeria are wiser now. It is no more that country where you can use religious partioning and division to attain an unrealistic political ambition. Apkororo is from south-south i guess and also a Christian. I spoke to my Ijaw friends yesterday, they said same thing. That the whole south-south rural areas are tilting to the tent of Tinubu. Even some south-south nairalanders are confirming it here themselves.

With the rate this is going and turning out. Peter obi will not even win a single state in South-EasT, the only hope left for him too now, is shaky.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by grammarian247(m): 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Legend has it that:

The only thing your long essay passed is syntactic and grammatic correctness. From a semantic and logical angle, you will score 15/100. My first instinct was to take time to isolate the lapses in your argument, but I am acutely aware it will be a collosal waste of time. Only a fellow who feeds directly from this corruption-infested system will prefer 'proven competence' to obvious moral uprightness. Only someone with a skewed parameter will dismiss a man whose record of existence and trajectory is traceable...(I do not wish to bring on this juxtaposition; fill the gap).

If Baba was the solution to our problems, his involvement in this administration would have served as a springboard for what we expect; he won't need to pay anyone to troll anyone, pun intended. Call it pessimism, you could be right - I have long stopped expecting anything good from this nation. In a nation where it is the norm for governors to leave a state sagging under the weight of debt, and where a governor who rather left verifiable amount of money in the state coffers is scoffed at, maligned and dismissed as a greenhorn, such nation is one that leaves you with only one option -resignation to fate and faith.

I am not rooting for anyone...we, Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba, will all be served the same meal, good or bad, in the end. People like you may not be affected, I only have the poor masses in mind. I did not quote you to explain, persuade or argue with you, but to dump my overflowing emotions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by ada9ja(f): 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
Abdul05:
At his age and level in Nigerian politics

Obi should have risen beyond religious sentiment. ... grin

But being a fool as he is ..he thinks is wiser than others ba? gringrin grin

Nigerians l know will not delay to tell him so at the poll

See foolish person giving advice
Calling Obi a fool...someone more popular than ur locality and generation not to talk of fame and position.

Nigeria don worst

Must u talk

I blame APC, PDP and LP for mumu for social media

1 Like

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Patriotsleague: 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2022
Obi is a joke, a serious man of vision, will have no time appealing to people, he is focused on getting the job done. Precedence showed Obi achieved nothing in Anambra, while Lagos governed by Tinubu, who supported the right people into power after him, is progressing. Lagos is the only example of a modern city we have in Nigeria. And you are a biased bigot, if you can not see Tinubu's role, as Lagos APC boss, an ex governor and a protege of Sir Lateef Jakande, the former administrator of Lagos, Jakande handed the mantle to Tinubu. Tinubu has been on the side of progressives since the NADECO days. It's not bad to be wealthy, people are saying where he got his money, is he the richest Nigerian politician?

No, but he has more influence than all, because of his impact to people, his region and Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
Chrismania100:
See how you keep wasting so much energy in doing copy and paste cos of Obi,as if you knew the content of what you copied and pasted here.
See how you wasted no time in your copy and paste syndrome, If I begin to research the atrocious of Tinubu, the page will reach 1Million pages.

ONLY a Fool wlll easily fell for that una mumu psychological manipulation.My advice yo you is t9 reserve that your energy you keep wasting on Obi, AND CONCENTRATE ON YOUR OWN FRAUDULENT CANDIDATES called Tinubu.no amount of criticism we make people changed their mind about Obi.Cos we all know your so called candidates is a notorious criminal.
No wonder people say those that support Thinubu has mental problems.
Who in his right sense will accept Tinubu over Obi if not for agboros, agbados who only support Tinubu due to their selfish gain.When we expected you guys to give us Osibanjo, out of greediness and selfishness,you guys presented sickened and decimated man who always speak in tongues whenever he wants to talk.

For the fact that you guys kept talking about Obi, even when you guys said he does not have a structure, says alot about your hiding truth that Obi has 99% chances, the reason everyday Obi,everyday Obi, just to discourage people about him.But, it is dead on Arrival.We know your game.
Any sane Nigerians who by mistake voted for APC, need to be castrated cos the mess this evil APC put all of us through, may take 20 years to resolve

Chinedu

The moment you and your fellow obingo stopped taking about Tinubu is the day Obi will be left alone. You obidence will get what you dish in multiple folds grin grin
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by lhordspy: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
thinkmoney:

Aporo himself is obedient. He was doing his job.
Besides, Apororo more than most people knows Obi was invited. He takes special front sit in all the programs he attends. He is the one they want.
We sensible and honest people recognize this and we do not try to twist things.
You will reap the rewards of your mischief in full

Your opinion are personal, sir. What ever you say.

But you cant take away the fact that for Apkororo to have had that thought in the first place. Thousands of Christians too share same thoughts and thinking.

They are starting to see through is desperation and how mischieveous he is.

All of a sudden he started attending church programs all over the country. Even skipping his rallies for them. It means only one thing only. He is trying to use the alter of God to campaign, to turn christians away from other candidate. More like saying i am a christian, dont vote muslims.... dirty politics.

He is bound to fail. Because God doesnt support mischief makers and religious divider.
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by koladebrainiac(m): 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
Bestmanfornow:

I sense the fear in APC camp grin grin Obi reaching out to his base without spending money

Obi was invited
dude the rear is as a matter of fact from Atiku camp
I want Obi to win not that I care about anybody but by my prediction,I think Obi will either come 2nd or win Atiku solely rely on the Northern vote n believe he will get enough vote from them but for real he will share the vote between Tinubu, Kwankwaso n him
In the east,it's Obi
South South it's between Tinubu,Obi n Atiku
Southwest Tinubu vs Obi n Obi getting mostly from Lagos that's is if Tinubu no rig Obi comot
For northern central it's Obi vs Tinubu money
If Obi want win he should focus strongly on Jos,Nasarawa ,Kogi Abuja,Niger,some area of Adamawa he can get some vote from Maiduguri
Zamfara are angry n they need promise from anybody apart from APC n PDP
Ilorin is APC n Atiku ,Obi will still get some vote but not that strong
Taraba Christians will vote for him ,sure I'm not sure of Kebbi but I believe Christians there will vote Obi ,Kaduna south is Obidients so the north will be shared between APC n PDP

Some pocket votes from the western part the Christian vote
Oyo APC vs small LP
Osun-PDP vs APC strongly contested
Lagos -APc vs LP
Ondo -APc vs LP (Mimiko can do it for LP)
Ekiti -APC,Obi should not waste money going there

Edo LP

1 Like

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

Lol, urchins clutching at straws. If you can cry like this because of Peter Obi's appearance at the Experience, then you will die when he appears at Shiloh grin grin

He wasn't invited yet he was given front seat?
He wasn't invited yet they announced him?
He wasn't invited yet Paul Adefarasin had to come greet him personally?

Who did this to urchins please??
he ll still come fourth next year... GEJ did more than this as incumbent under a strong PDP yet Lost to PMB 2015... Agbaje of PDP was hailed at experience program to but lost to Sam wolu 2019...
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Orukomeno: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
And Tinubu will be another Buhari
nedzuby:

I told a friend that PO can’t even head a region talk less a Nation like Nigeria. He will even be worst than GEJ

What PO is doing is what Trump did by dividing USA: Christian vs others
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by inoki247: 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2022
Bestmanfornow:
Obi always invited for any event he attend

Lol poor photoshop everybody in the poster was given a name aw come OBi didn't av any.....

You guys always wanting to defend fraud.....
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Orukomeno: 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
I can never vote a ticket which has a terrorist like Shettima.Who hates Christianity with his life

1 Like

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by thinkmoney(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:

Your opinion are personal, sir. What ever you say.

But you cant take away the fact that for Apkororo to have had that thought in the first place. Thousands of Christians too share same thoughts and thinking.

They are starting to see through is desperation and how mischieveous he is.

All of a sudden he started attending church programs all over the country. Even skipping his rallies for them. It means only one thing only. He is trying to use the alter of God to campaign, to turn christians away from other candidate. More like saying i am a christian, dont vote muslims.... dirty politics.

He is bound to fail. Because God doesnt support mischief makers and religious divider.
God is far from you and your type. If you can calm down and think, you will know that you need now to start seeking for forgiveness.
People think that way granted, but its electioneering season. If anybody has shown nauseating desperation, then it's your principal. From the I'll advised hurriedly packaged market bishops, to his many fake endorsements that was later disproved.
If you still have a working conscience and brain, you will know that you and tour camp are really fighting against christianity and its dignity, position and continued existence in the country. You are an enemy if Gos, you will fail ultimately

1 Like

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by onuman: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
Because Obi is sure of himself and his messages 24/7.
Tinubu assembles his types at Town Hall meetings, tell them whatever bulabalu he likes, no question.

1 Like

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by lhordspy: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
grammarian247:

The only thing your long essay passed is syntactic and grammatic correctness. From a semantic and logical angle, you will score 15/100. My first instinct was to take time to isolate the lapses in your argument, but I am acutely aware it will be a collosal waste of time. Only a fellow who feeds directly from this corruption-infested system will prefer 'proven competence' to obvious moral uprightness. Only someone with a skewed parameter will dismiss a man whose record of existence and trajectory is traceable...(I do not wish to bring on this juxtaposition; fill the gap).

If Baba was the solution to our problems, his involvement in this administration would have served as a springboard for what we expect; he won't need to pay anyone to troll anyone, pun intended. Call it pessimism, you could be right - I have long stopped expecting anything good from this nation. In a nation where it is the norm for governors to leave a state sagging under the weight of debt, and where a governor who rather left verifiable amount of money in the state coffers is scoffed at, maligned and dismissed as a greenhorn, such nation is one that leaves you with only one option -resignation to fate and faith.

I am not rooting for anyone...we, Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba, will all be served the same meal, good or bad, in the end. People like you may not be affected, I only have the poor masses in mind. I did not quote you to explain, persuade or argue with you, but to dump my overflowing emotions.

That was surprising. You just put 'Proven competence' and 'Moral uprightness' on a political scale.

We are talking about the highest political position in the country. Which requires nothing short of competent leader. But here you are sir, trying to substitute that for Moral justification.

Just waow.

Tell me that was mistake?
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Manofnaija: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Legend has it that:

I thought you were going to say something reasonable.
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Igbek76: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
You said i should go and verify, this is the result of the verification:*

1. I went to Peter Obi's house and I found not less than 10 bullet proof cars, all Government owned cars. I thought he said, he has not received even a Kobo from Government ?

2. Under Obi, Doctors in Anambra state were on strike for 13 months. They only called off when it was clear he wasn't going to listen to them. What kind of a leader is that ?

3. Under Obi, Anambra state was on strike for 6 months, twice. That's out of his 8 years tenure, the University was on strike for 1 year. When other states agreed to pay ASUU the amount agreed, Obi refused. When the VC complained, Obi sacked him and brought in the provost of the college of education. Even Buhari no do reach this one. Google is your friend. Check this.

This shows that when Obi becomes President, He won't give ASUU shishi and schools will be on Everlasting strike. Godforbid.

4. Peter Obi is a religious bigot who knows how to discriminate christians against christians, how much more will he do to Muslims if he can marginalize his fellow christians. How ? Obi gave 80% of all the schools in Anambra state to the Catholic Church. He told the other churches to go to hell. 70% of people in Obi's cabinet were Catholics. To get a job in Obi's Government, you must be a Catholic to stand a good chance. 90% of his personal staff were Catholics. Under Obi, he made sure only Catholics emerged as chairman of APGA until the party members got angry and chased him away for making APGA a Catholic party.

Before Obi became Governor, Anambra was one. But Obi introduced religion in Anambra politics. This is what he is trying to do by visiting churches.

5. Under Obi, SARS killed hundreds of youths and dumped them in a river. The Butcher of SARS CSP Nwafor was his right hand man. Go and ask Ndi Anambra.

6. Obi used his Government position to promote his private business interest. He invested Government money into a business in which his family had interest. As former chairman of Fidelity, he made sure every contractor opened a bank account in Fidelity bank, all civil servants were forced to open an account in Fidelity bank, all secondary schools were forced to open an account in Fidelity bank. Obi was using his position as governor to market and grow his Fidelity bank to the detriment of other Banks. That is criminal.

7. There is no pipe borne water in Obi's village. I went there two days ago to verify.

8. Poverty did not reduce when Obi was governor. All the lies Obi is claiming, there is no HDI record to support it.

9. Obi did not build not even one school or hospital in 8 years. Not one. The ones he claimed to have donated to were all owned by the church.

10. For 8 years, Obi did not conduct local government Elections. He ruled Anambra without local government chairmen. Remember, the federal government gives monthly allocation to local government. There are 21 local government in Anambra. By not conducting local government Elections, Obi pocketed all the allocations that the federal government gave to local government for 8 good years. Haba ! Perhaps, the so called money Obi claims to have saved is the balance of the local government money that he has been chopping for 8 years. He needs to account for that.

11. By the way, who in his right senses save money when hunger and poverty is dealing with his people ?

12. Obi did not build infrastructure. The standard of infrastructure in the South East is former governor Sullivan of Enugu state and Governor Umahi of Ebonyi. These are the best two governors in the South East in terms of Infrastructure.

13. All the good roads that Obi is claiming to have built, were built by his predecessor, Chris Ngige. Till today, Anambra people still talk about "Ngige Roads". As for Obi, the ones he built, water done carry am go where we know know.

14. Obi destroyed the market for northerners living in Anambra and repeatedly he has been caught on camera telling Northerners that they are second class citizens and should go back to Kano.

15. They say he will move us from consumption to Production but Obi is one of the people who got us into this consumption problem. He is an importer of goods whose substitutes are produced in Nigeria. As a serial importer, who produces nothing. He is part of those who have killed the Nigerian economy.

16. Obi was mentioned in the Pandora Papers. This is an international criminal list. He is yet to clear his name.

17. Since the problem of unknown gunmen started in the South East, Obi has not done anything in his personal capacity to promote peace in his own hometown. You don't have to be in power before you can help solve a problem. This shows you that Obi doesn't really care about people. He just wants power. In fact, Obi is sympathetic to IPOB terrorists and has never condemn their terrorist activities for one day.

18. Obi claims to have taken Anambra state to first in WAEC from a very bad position.

Well, I went to verify and discovered that it was under Ngige, the governor before Obi that Anambra made first in WAEC the first time. It was after Ngige left that the state fell drastically under Obi and were only able to pick up during his last years in office.

19. Recently, Obi was asked what does he know about climate change and the olodo did not know what a secondary school student knows. In an era when climate change is the one of the most talked about issues in the world, a presidential candidate of the biggest black nation said he doesn't know about climate change ? Tueeeeeeeeeh !

20. During his eight year tenure. Obi did not increase the salaries of Government workers in the state not even once. It was Obiano who increased salary by 15% when he took over.

21. Obi did not improve the IGR of Anambra state better than Ngige before him and Obiano after him. He claims to be a creator of wealth, how comes he could not perform better in terms of increase in IGR than his predecessor and successor even when he was governor during the period of economic boom ? Under Obi, Anambra did not make more than 400 million monthly. When Obiano came, in a short period, he increased it to 1.4 billion. That's over 300 percent. Google is your friend. Verify.

22. One of the reasons why Obiano had problems with Obi was that when Obiano became Governor, he discovered that Obi accumulated a mysterious 7 billion naira expenses on the head of the Anambra state government. When he challenged Obi to account for that expenses, guy man started a fight. Use Google to verify.

When I look at all these things, I just shake my head in disappointment. I even use to rate Obi small but now, my opinion has changed. I have gone to verify and my conclusions is that

*Obi na confirm scam.*

U no know say na fake products Igbos dey sale?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:

I asked you not to type to me again. Didnt i?

You called me an 'ape' . You should be typing to a monkey you know.

Shalom.
You should be doing annual thanksgiving that I quoted you.
You are indeed an ape.
Yeye-boy
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by truthfulnigeria: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
Bro seriously, why do you want to suffer your generations to come?
I'm sure you know what Nigeria need right now!

lhordspy:
Legend has it that:

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by rollywise(m): 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Legend has it that:

Even a mad man reasons better than you. Tueh!!!! I see suffering all over you.
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by BeardedMeat(m): 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
Mccullum:

Peethief Greedy Obi is a bastard, pathological liar and scammer..

Why dodging to verify.. angry grin
Have you verified Tinubus real parents? grin
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by blueAgent(m): 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Yes! Go and verify.

See how comfortable you urchins have become with corruption because your candidate is an epitome of corruption.

So true.
It's like a knee jerk reaction.
No wonder the druglord succeeded in pocketing all there destines while giving them peanuts.

1 Like

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Tutu19: 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
F00lll, be. Giving urself hope. U wicked person and ur d#ad candidate. U are thebproblems of Nigeria..bast#rd
lhordspy:
Legend has it that:

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by BOZZKJ: 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
Akpororo want use Peter Obi revive him dead career grin grin grin
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by lhordspy: 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2022
thinkmoney:

God is far from you and your type. If you can calm down and think, you will know that you need now to start seeking for forgiveness.
People think that way granted, but its electioneering season. If anybody has shown nauseating desperation, then it's your principal. From the I'll advised hurriedly packaged market bishops, to his many fake endorsements that was later disproved.
If you still have a working conscience and brain, you will know that you and tour camp are really fighting against christianity and its dignity, position and continued existence in the country. You are an enemy if Gos, you will fail ultimately

You just accused a man you havent been 900km close to before, wrongly based on beer parlour dem-say , sensational media hearsay and internet littering political calumnies.

Do you have proves of those accusations? No i guess.

Talking about who is an enemy of God. You have no right to decide that. You are more evil yourself. Attending a christian concert or reffering to yourself as christian dont make you a friend of God. Which makes you and your opinion useless, sir.

Shalom
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Decent09(m): 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Rubbish and senseless lies from an online beggar. Your delusions are hunger induced.

If Obi na scam, what's Tinubu then?

Ok fine, enumerate Obi's achievement in Anambra State, we are waiting

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by BeardedMeat(m): 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2022
Gandrova:
You called what he wrote Rubbish. It shows you don't have single sense. Counter it with superior write up if you got any! Well, you can't give what you don't have!
Are you mad? I should counter what for who? I should counter what for a useless urchin like yourself who wants a drug baron with Alzheimer's and Parkinson disease to be president of Nigeria!
I would you shut up.
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by lhordspy: 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
Sweetplum:

You should be doing annual thanksgiving that I quoted you.
You are indeed an ape.
Yeye-boy

K
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by blueAgent(m): 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Rubbish and senseless lies from an online beggar. Your delusions are hunger induced.

If Obi na scam, what's Tinubu then?

Scamerleee. grin

That's scammer raised to power 1000

1 Like

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Manofnaija: 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
See the number of comments on this thread because Obi's name was mentioned.
Yet, they say he is inconsequential.
The comedian is making his money. "Paid jab"
If Obi had given him shishi, he would have sang his praise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Drove Himself To Inauguration Venue In Hilux / Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) / Photos Of Acheju Abuh And Her Burnt Home In Kogi

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.