Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' (64122 Views)

Peter Obi Dey Carry Em Wife Go Where We No Know / Peter Obi Dey Do Juju? Abi Na Charm Man Him Be? See As People Wey Attack Am Dey / "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Lazenby007(m): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Legend has it that:

If you are destined to collect slap in Kogi state. and your flight is on its destination to Abuja. Enroute abuja, when you reach Kogi. You will jump down anyway and anyhow so as to collect that slap. It was destined.

A man who is destined to Embarass himself will always find a way to collect the embarrassment. Even if it is by going from one place to another wey dem no invite am.

Reality check: If you watch the video, they all laughed at Obi after Apkororo said those words not jokingly but seriously. This is awakening to reality i am always talking about that has started manifesting.

No Christian vote anywhere to depend on. The true Christian believers believe the only way out of this current Nigeria situtation is to vote a competent man like Asiwaju , a proven candidate. Not depending on trial and error like Obi, who is not practical about even the quotes and figures he is dishing around. A man without manifesto. Someone that cant even honour his Political engagement and rallies. Skipping it like a spoilt brat missing lectures.

Nigeria are wiser now. It is no more that country where you can use religious partioning and division to attain an unrealistic political ambition. Apkororo is from south-south i guess and also a Christian. I spoke to my Ijaw friends yesterday, they said same thing. That the whole south-south rural areas are tilting to the tent of Tinubu. Even some south-south nairalanders are confirming it here themselves.

With the rate this is going and turning out. Peter obi will not even win a single state in South-EasT, the only hope left for him too now, is shaky.
shaky as the drug lord who has been part of the this government for seven years. I swear you are very intelligent o ! Keep it up!
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by araoye19: 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
For all the high graded mummified zombies of the druggie, promote someone with life first.For all the high graded mummified zombies of the druggie, promote someone with life first....
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by rollywise(m): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

Lol, urchins clutching at straws. If you can cry like this because of Peter Obi's appearance at the Experience, then you will die when he appears at Shiloh grin grin

He wasn't invited yet he was given front seat?
He wasn't invited yet they announced him?
He wasn't invited yet Paul Adefarasin had to come greet him personally?

Who did this to urchins please??

They are so pained at his limelight. The idiot didn't see where he had to tell the crowd to respect the ministry just so they stop shouting at the mention of the name of Peter Obi. How people love suffering in this country
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by BeardedMeat(m): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
Decent09:

Ok fine, enumerate Obi's achievement in Anambra State, we are waiting

If you have not seen the thread here and on all social media, I can't help you. I'm not a shrink, neither am I your useless father that should have used a condom.
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by blueAgent(m): 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2022
grammarian247:

The only thing your long essay passed is syntactic and grammatic correctness. From a semantic and logical angle, you will score 15/100. My first instinct was to take time to isolate the lapses in your argument, but I am acutely aware it will be a collosal waste of time. Only a fellow who feeds directly from this corruption-infested system will prefer 'proven competence' to obvious moral uprightness. Only someone with a skewed parameter will dismiss a man whose record of existence and trajectory is traceable...(I do not wish to bring on this juxtaposition; fill the gap).

If Baba was the solution to our problems, his involvement in this administration would have served as a springboard for what we expect; he won't need to pay anyone to troll anyone, pun intended. Call it pessimism, you could be right - I have long stopped expecting anything good from this nation. In a nation where it is the norm for governors to leave a state sagging under the weight of debt, and where a governor who rather left verifiable amount of money in the state coffers is scoffed at, maligned and dismissed as a greenhorn, such nation is one that leaves you with only one option -resignation to fate and faith.

I am not rooting for anyone...we, Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba, will all be served the same meal, good or bad, in the end. People like you may not be affected, I only have the poor masses in mind. I did not quote you to explain, persuade or argue with you, but to dump my overflowing emotions.

So true.
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by cravingmind: 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2022
habsydiamond:
He come seek una vote nao. He is part of you guys.. if all the Christian in nigeria vote this guy he go win oo.... from all the candidates, he is the less corrupt to me. Its better we make the right choice this coming election cos we can't survive on another bad decision. Vote wisely

Why should all christians vote for him? Is he the only christian in the presidential race?
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by DWJOBScom(m): 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
You said i should go and verify, this is the result of the verification:*

1. I went to Peter Obi's house and I found not less than 10 bullet proof cars, all Government owned cars. I thought he said, he has not received even a Kobo from Government ?

2. Under Obi, Doctors in Anambra state were on strike for 13 months. They only called off when it was clear he wasn't going to listen to them. What kind of a leader is that ?

3. Under Obi, Anambra state was on strike for 6 months, twice. That's out of his 8 years tenure, the University was on strike for 1 year. When other states agreed to pay ASUU the amount agreed, Obi refused. When the VC complained, Obi sacked him and brought in the provost of the college of education. Even Buhari no do reach this one. Google is your friend. Check this.

This shows that when Obi becomes President, He won't give ASUU shishi and schools will be on Everlasting strike. Godforbid.

4. Peter Obi is a religious bigot who knows how to discriminate christians against christians, how much more will he do to Muslims if he can marginalize his fellow christians. How ? Obi gave 80% of all the schools in Anambra state to the Catholic Church. He told the other churches to go to hell. 70% of people in Obi's cabinet were Catholics. To get a job in Obi's Government, you must be a Catholic to stand a good chance. 90% of his personal staff were Catholics. Under Obi, he made sure only Catholics emerged as chairman of APGA until the party members got angry and chased him away for making APGA a Catholic party.

Before Obi became Governor, Anambra was one. But Obi introduced religion in Anambra politics. This is what he is trying to do by visiting churches.

5. Under Obi, SARS killed hundreds of youths and dumped them in a river. The Butcher of SARS CSP Nwafor was his right hand man. Go and ask Ndi Anambra.

6. Obi used his Government position to promote his private business interest. He invested Government money into a business in which his family had interest. As former chairman of Fidelity, he made sure every contractor opened a bank account in Fidelity bank, all civil servants were forced to open an account in Fidelity bank, all secondary schools were forced to open an account in Fidelity bank. Obi was using his position as governor to market and grow his Fidelity bank to the detriment of other Banks. That is criminal.

7. There is no pipe borne water in Obi's village. I went there two days ago to verify.

8. Poverty did not reduce when Obi was governor. All the lies Obi is claiming, there is no HDI record to support it.

9. Obi did not build not even one school or hospital in 8 years. Not one. The ones he claimed to have donated to were all owned by the church.

10. For 8 years, Obi did not conduct local government Elections. He ruled Anambra without local government chairmen. Remember, the federal government gives monthly allocation to local government. There are 21 local government in Anambra. By not conducting local government Elections, Obi pocketed all the allocations that the federal government gave to local government for 8 good years. Haba ! Perhaps, the so called money Obi claims to have saved is the balance of the local government money that he has been chopping for 8 years. He needs to account for that.

11. By the way, who in his right senses save money when hunger and poverty is dealing with his people ?

12. Obi did not build infrastructure. The standard of infrastructure in the South East is former governor Sullivan of Enugu state and Governor Umahi of Ebonyi. These are the best two governors in the South East in terms of Infrastructure.

13. All the good roads that Obi is claiming to have built, were built by his predecessor, Chris Ngige. Till today, Anambra people still talk about "Ngige Roads". As for Obi, the ones he built, water done carry am go where we know know.

14. Obi destroyed the market for northerners living in Anambra and repeatedly he has been caught on camera telling Northerners that they are second class citizens and should go back to Kano.

15. They say he will move us from consumption to Production but Obi is one of the people who got us into this consumption problem. He is an importer of goods whose substitutes are produced in Nigeria. As a serial importer, who produces nothing. He is part of those who have killed the Nigerian economy.

16. Obi was mentioned in the Pandora Papers. This is an international criminal list. He is yet to clear his name.

17. Since the problem of unknown gunmen started in the South East, Obi has not done anything in his personal capacity to promote peace in his own hometown. You don't have to be in power before you can help solve a problem. This shows you that Obi doesn't really care about people. He just wants power. In fact, Obi is sympathetic to IPOB terrorists and has never condemn their terrorist activities for one day.

18. Obi claims to have taken Anambra state to first in WAEC from a very bad position.

Well, I went to verify and discovered that it was under Ngige, the governor before Obi that Anambra made first in WAEC the first time. It was after Ngige left that the state fell drastically under Obi and were only able to pick up during his last years in office.

19. Recently, Obi was asked what does he know about climate change and the olodo did not know what a secondary school student knows. In an era when climate change is the one of the most talked about issues in the world, a presidential candidate of the biggest black nation said he doesn't know about climate change ? Tueeeeeeeeeh !

20. During his eight year tenure. Obi did not increase the salaries of Government workers in the state not even once. It was Obiano who increased salary by 15% when he took over.

21. Obi did not improve the IGR of Anambra state better than Ngige before him and Obiano after him. He claims to be a creator of wealth, how comes he could not perform better in terms of increase in IGR than his predecessor and successor even when he was governor during the period of economic boom ? Under Obi, Anambra did not make more than 400 million monthly. When Obiano came, in a short period, he increased it to 1.4 billion. That's over 300 percent. Google is your friend. Verify.

22. One of the reasons why Obiano had problems with Obi was that when Obiano became Governor, he discovered that Obi accumulated a mysterious 7 billion naira expenses on the head of the Anambra state government. When he challenged Obi to account for that expenses, guy man started a fight. Use Google to verify.

When I look at all these things, I just shake my head in disappointment. I even use to rate Obi small but now, my opinion has changed. I have gone to verify and my conclusions is that

*Obi na confirm scam.*

Dude this is a lie na

a terrible one and badly written.

The dude has always been an opposition candidate and EFCC never came after him aleast they did go after OBIANO

You don't have to do this
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by BeardedMeat(m): 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2022
blueAgent:

Scamerleee. grin

That's scammer raised to power 1000
Don't mind the shameless urchins with their unknown candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by lhordspy: 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
Lazenby007:
shaky as the drug lord who has been part of the this government for seven years. I swear you are very intelligent o ! Keep it up!

Part of what government? Please tell me the political post buhari gave him.

1 Like

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Richieniit: 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Legend has it that:

If you are destined to collect slap in Kogi state. and your flight is on its destination to Abuja. Enroute abuja, when you reach Kogi. You will jump down anyway and anyhow so as to collect that slap. It was destined.

A man who is destined to Embarass himself will always find a way to collect the embarrassment. Even if it is by going from one place to another wey dem no invite am.

Reality check: If you watch the video, they all laughed at Obi after Apkororo said those words not jokingly but seriously. This is awakening to reality i am always talking about that has started manifesting.

No Christian vote anywhere to depend on. The true Christian believers believe the only way out of this current Nigeria situtation is to vote a competent man like Asiwaju , a proven candidate. Not depending on trial and error like Obi, who is not practical about even the quotes and figures he is dishing around. A man without manifesto. Someone that cant even honour his Political engagement and rallies. Skipping it like a spoilt brat missing lectures.

Nigeria are wiser now. It is no more that country where you can use religious partioning and division to attain an unrealistic political ambition. Apkororo is from south-south i guess and also a Christian. I spoke to my Ijaw friends yesterday, they said same thing. That the whole south-south rural areas are tilting to the tent of Tinubu. Even some south-south nairalanders are confirming it here themselves.

With the rate this is going and turning out. Peter obi will not even win a single state in South-EasT, the only hope left for him too now, is shaky.

You be clown and illiterate. What does the word campaign means to you ? You just open mouth they vomit rubbish. Smh! Ur children go dey ashamed of you. A country we believe the youth are tomorrow leaders na where you want old grandpa who is not even healthy to rule you, not to talk abt his criminal record and how he has turned lagos into his private pocket. Same bustard that opened his mouth to ask those that were killed at lekki toll gate what were they doing there.. blaming the dead for their death, innocent protesters.. indeed we are cursed in this nation

1 Like

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by BeardedMeat(m): 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2022
blueAgent:

So true.
It's like a knee jerk reaction.
No wonder the druglord succeeded in pocket all there destines while giving them peanuts.
There's a reason they are called zombies.

Even as we speak, one of Remi Tinubu's son is locked away somewhere in their mansion because he's an imb.ecile.

Tinubu use am arrange.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by IfnobeGod20: 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Legend has it that:

A comedian went to do his own comedy but you come use it as a political issue without doing thorough diligence on it. Shame no dey catch you.
I hope you don see this?
This poster just puncture all the gibberish you wrote from top to bottom.

1 Like

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by lhordspy: 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2022
lansile:
A desperate seeking for relevance is the reason for his coming uninvited. Help me tell him we have naming ceremony in our compound in Orile here in Lagos, number 46, opposite Hardon Filling Station, he will surely come

I thought we agreed saturdays are holy days. Why the vawulence.

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by jamace(m): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

Lol, urchins clutching at straws. If you can cry like this because of Peter Obi's appearance at the Experience, then you will die when he appears at Shiloh grin grin

He wasn't invited yet he was given front seat?
He wasn't invited yet they announced him?
He wasn't invited yet Paul Adefarasin had to come greet him personally?

Who did this to urchins please??
Tell them, my bro. cool

The urchins are executing their over N6trillion EVIL budget to win the 2023 election by lie, by force. Sadly, them don jam ROCK and are confused... grin grin

We, the Obi-dients will confound them shishilessly..2023 Presidential victory is for Peter Obi. Other contenders are jokers.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Lashist(m): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi a monumental failure give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Imagine peter is the biggest thief and scam in this planet but BAT of all people is suddenly a saint grin its even funny coming from a street urchin that created a thread to scam people with fake job you dont have...leave this politics and go and do something meaningful with your wretched life else you'd keep begging all your life o.

1 Like

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by cravingmind: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

1. I went to Peter Obi's house and I found not less than 10 bullet proof cars, all Government owned cars. I thought he said, he has not received even a Kobo from Government ?

2. Under Obi, Doctors in Anambra state were on strike for 13 months. They only called off when it was clear he wasn't going to listen to them. What kind of a leader is that ?

3. Under Obi, Anambra state was on strike for 6 months, twice. That's out of his 8 years tenure, the University was on strike for 1 year. When other states agreed to pay ASUU the amount agreed, Obi refused. When the VC complained, Obi sacked him and brought in the provost of the college of education. Even Buhari no do reach this one. Google is your friend. Check this.

This shows that when Obi becomes President, He won't give ASUU shishi and schools will be on Everlasting strike. Godforbid.

4. Peter Obi is a religious bigot who knows how to discriminate christians against christians, how much more will he do to Muslims if he can marginalize his fellow christians. How ? Obi gave 80% of all the schools in Anambra state to the Catholic Church. He told the other churches to go to hell. 70% of people in Obi's cabinet were Catholics. To get a job in Obi's Government, you must be a Catholic to stand a good chance. 90% of his personal staff were Catholics. Under Obi, he made sure only Catholics emerged as chairman of APGA until the party members got angry and chased him away for making APGA a Catholic party.

Before Obi became Governor, Anambra was one. But Obi introduced religion in Anambra politics. This is what he is trying to do by visiting churches.

5. Under Obi, SARS killed hundreds of youths and dumped them in a river. The Butcher of SARS CSP Nwafor was his right hand man. Go and ask Ndi Anambra.

6. Obi used his Government position to promote his private business interest. He invested Government money into a business in which his family had interest. As former chairman of Fidelity, he made sure every contractor opened a bank account in Fidelity bank, all civil servants were forced to open an account in Fidelity bank, all secondary schools were forced to open an account in Fidelity bank. Obi was using his position as governor to market and grow his Fidelity bank to the detriment of other Banks. That is criminal.

7. There is no pipe borne water in Obi's village. I went there two days ago to verify.

8. Poverty did not reduce when Obi was governor. All the lies Obi is claiming, there is no HDI record to support it.

9. Obi did not build not even one school or hospital in 8 years. Not one. The ones he claimed to have donated to were all owned by the church.

10. For 8 years, Obi did not conduct local government Elections. He ruled Anambra without local government chairmen. Remember, the federal government gives monthly allocation to local government. There are 21 local government in Anambra. By not conducting local government Elections, Obi pocketed all the allocations that the federal government gave to local government for 8 good years. Haba ! Perhaps, the so called money Obi claims to have saved is the balance of the local government money that he has been chopping for 8 years. He needs to account for that.

11. By the way, who in his right senses save money when hunger and poverty is dealing with his people ?

12. Obi did not build infrastructure. The standard of infrastructure in the South East is former governor Sullivan of Enugu state and Governor Umahi of Ebonyi. These are the best two governors in the South East in terms of Infrastructure.

13. All the good roads that Obi is claiming to have built, were built by his predecessor, Chris Ngige. Till today, Anambra people still talk about "Ngige Roads". As for Obi, the ones he built, water done carry am go where we know know.

14. Obi destroyed the market for northerners living in Anambra and repeatedly he has been caught on camera telling Northerners that they are second class citizens and should go back to Kano.

15. They say he will move us from consumption to Production but Obi is one of the people who got us into this consumption problem. He is an importer of goods whose substitutes are produced in Nigeria. As a serial importer, who produces nothing. He is part of those who have killed the Nigerian economy.

16. Obi was mentioned in the Pandora Papers. This is an international criminal list. He is yet to clear his name.

17. Since the problem of unknown gunmen started in the South East, Obi has not done anything in his personal capacity to promote peace in his own hometown. You don't have to be in power before you can help solve a problem. This shows you that Obi doesn't really care about people. He just wants power. In fact, Obi is sympathetic to IPOB terrorists and has never condemn their terrorist activities for one day.

18. Obi claims to have taken Anambra state to first in WAEC from a very bad position.

Well, I went to verify and discovered that it was under Ngige, the governor before Obi that Anambra made first in WAEC the first time. It was after Ngige left that the state fell drastically under Obi and were only able to pick up during his last years in office.

19. Recently, Obi was asked what does he know about climate change and the olodo did not know what a secondary school student knows. In an era when climate change is the one of the most talked about issues in the world, a presidential candidate of the biggest black nation said he doesn't know about climate change ? Tueeeeeeeeeh !

20. During his eight year tenure. Obi did not increase the salaries of Government workers in the state not even once. It was Obiano who increased salary by 15% when he took over.

21. Obi did not improve the IGR of Anambra state better than Ngige before him and Obiano after him. He claims to be a creator of wealth, how comes he could not perform better in terms of increase in IGR than his predecessor and successor even when he was governor during the period of economic boom ? Under Obi, Anambra did not make more than 400 million monthly. When Obiano came, in a short period, he increased it to 1.4 billion. That's over 300 percent. Google is your friend. Verify.

22. One of the reasons why Obiano had problems with Obi was that when Obiano became Governor, he discovered that Obi accumulated a mysterious 7 billion naira expenses on the head of the Anambra state government. When he challenged Obi to account for that expenses, guy man started a fight. Use Google to verify.

When I look at all these things, I just shake my head in disappointment. I even use to rate Obi small but now, my opinion has changed. I have gone to verify and my conclusions is that

*Obi na confirm scam.*

I see reasons to agree with your number 4 point. I've noticed before now that he only attend and mingle with christians only.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by nedekid: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
Abdul05:
At his age and level in Nigerian politics

Obi should have risen beyond religious sentiment. ... grin

But being a fool as he is ..he thinks is wiser than others ba? gringrin grin

Nigerians l know will not delay to tell him so at the poll

"But being a fool as he is ..he thinks is wiser than others ba? gringrin grin"

If a man of obi's caliber is a fool, then what will best describe you?
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by nedekid: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
cravingmind:

I see reasons to agree with your number 4 point. I've noticed before now that he only attend and mingle with christians only.
Should he go to mosque?
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Banhammy717: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
Obi will attend all churches December retreat, if uninvited.
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by lhordspy: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

A comedian went to do his own comedy but you come use it as a political issue without doing thorough diligence on it. Shame no dey catch you.
I hope you don see this?
This poster just puncture all the gibberish you wrote from top to bottom.

If truly you have sense. You will know that picture is edited. But you dont. So i dont blame you.

See the real graphic below.

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by jamace(m): 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

*Obi na confirm scam.*
grin grin You can try better grin grin

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by lhordspy: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
Richieniit:

You be clown and illiterate. What does the word campaign means to you ? You just open mouth they vomit rubbish. Smh! Ur children go dey ashamed of you. A country we believe the youth are tomorrow leaders na where you want old grandpa who is not even healthy to rule you, not to talk abt his criminal record and how he has turned lagos into his private pocket. Same bustard that opened his mouth to ask those that were killed at lekki toll gate what were they doing there.. blaming the dead for their death, innocent protesters.. indeed we are cursed in this nation

You dont have sense. So campaigns are now allowed at religious gathering?

You dont have sense, sir. Go buy one.
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Lashist(m): 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Rubbish and senseless lies from an online beggar. Your delusions are hunger induced.

If Obi na scam, what's Tinubu then?
This election have turned some people to idiots...imagine BAT of all people that lagosians insults and call a thief is suddenly a saint bcus of tribe...the guy you are replying is even very foolish and a scammer claiming he got a job so he can scam people for tfare..some of these wretched idiots sometimes dont deserve pity

1 Like

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by blueAgent(m): 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ttalk:

Yeah, he hasn't attended for once. I am a dedicated follower of The Experience except yesterday program.

That's what we call eye service. Obi has never wish any Nigerian stateman birthday wishes even as a governor until this year.

What a hypocrite is Obi. That is eye service bro. Karamba niyakuya

Ok Noted.

Cry more grin
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Megapason: 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2022
Comedians now perform at experience?.?
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by blueAgent(m): 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
There's a reason they are called zombies.

Even as we speak, one of Remi Tinubu's son is locked away somewhere in their mansion because he's an imb.ecile.

Tinubu use am arrange.

I no go doubt, the guy is too desperate.

My pity na the useless urchins who vote and support this useless party that has caused us so much pain.

1 Like

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by jamace(m): 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

*Obi na confirm scam.*
Attached is account balance that Peter Obi left behind for his state. Abeg, post the account balance that your pay master left behind for his state. grin

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by intruder15(m): 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Legend has it that:

You wrote trash above. I listened to the program live. It was a joke from a protective perspective. It is a gospel praise concert which doesn't require anyone to be specially invited.

So disgusting how you can write the above statement from a comedian.

Na old tactics abeg. We need something new.
My own na say as you want Jagaban personality to lead Nigeria, so shall your business or future investment to be led by same personality.

I don't expect you to be offended since he is a good leader in your context.
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by thinkmoney(m): 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:

You just accused a man you havent been 900km close to before, wrongly based on beer parlour dem-say , sensational media hearsay and internet littering political calumnies.

Do you have proves of those accusations? No i guess.

Talking about who is an enemy of God. You have no right to decide that. You are more evil yourself. Attending a christian concert or reffering to yourself as christian dont make you a friend of God. Which makes you and your opinion useless, sir.

Shalom

Like Jehu, I ask you were is peace when there is no peace. You are actively trying to take away 'shalom' and you are there saying shalom.
I know you. How? I have seen your fruits and they are rotten. 'By their fruits you shall know them.'
I know your principal too theough this formula. His fruits smell to the very heaven. He has no regard for the property of God. He build his name and power from corrupting the youths, who are the property and glory of God by the white substance he trades in.
Like Nebuchadnezzar, he has no regard for God or his people. You lot will eat grass ultimately
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by nedekid: 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

*Obi na confirm scam.*
Why didn't you snap picture of the bullet proof cars you saw in his house, or even picture of you standing outside his compound as Reno did when he visited Chicago university?
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by mema900: 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
Abdul05:
At his age and level in Nigerian politics

Obi should have risen beyond religious sentiment. ... grin

But being a fool as he is ..he thinks is wiser than others ba? gringrin grin

Nigerians l know will not delay to tell him so at the poll

Stop crying boy

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Iamzik: 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Legend has it that:

How much did they pay you to write this jibberish?
I didn't know that a Christian must be invited in writing before attending a Christian program like The Experience

Y'all are just envious of Obi

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) / AA Governorship Candidate, Balogun Congratulates Sanwo-Olu / Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 213
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.