Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Lady Takes Daughter To The River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Takes Daughter To The River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her (2094 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) / Zimbabweans Drown While ‘Having Sex In River’ On New Year, Family Blames Mermaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Takes Daughter To The River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her by CrisNews12: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
"WONDERS SHALL NEVER END": Nigerian Lady Takes Daughter To The River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her The Kid

https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&pagename=1670065125quotWONDERSSHALLNEVERENDquotNigerianLadyTakesDaughtertotheRiveronHer5thBirthdaySaysWaterGaveHertheKidCrisben.html

1 Like

Re: Lady Takes Daughter To The River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her by Moh247: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2022
cool

No be everybody be Muslim and Christian

Naso Davido go use Chioma dey catch cruise, performing goddess water wedding and making promises in on milli music video

Now by fire by thunder he don marry Chioma last last

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Takes Daughter To The River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her by Samfloxin(m): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2022
Keep on dedicating her to the water spirit. When she will be facing the consequences,the mother may not be there again to salvage her situation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Takes Daughter To The River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her by Bluezy13(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2022
If I were to choose a religion, I would embrace that of my forefathers. Worshipping the gods was never evil.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Takes Daughter To The River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her by Solofresh2: 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
Shit is real
Re: Lady Takes Daughter To The River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her by meobizy(f): 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
1936si:
is that why you raped your nephew and mother
Mynd44.
Re: Lady Takes Daughter To The River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her by Sonnobax15(m): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
lipsrsealed

Nothing bad tho.... watch how some hypocrites will bash and insult the mother for what she did,but if you check very well na the same people dey hold their children hands dey go natives doctors house to go package work for dem.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Takes Daughter To The River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her by Abolodje: 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
Leave them be, if pastors and God give una pikin you go to church for thanksgiving so what’s wrong with what she’s doing. Ride on mama for she’s going to be the next big chief priestess.

This I’ve seen.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Takes Daughter To The River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her by okoroemeka(m): 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
Samfloxin:
Keep on dedicating her to the water spirit. When she will be facing the consequences,the mother may not be there again to salvage her situation
what consequences?do you think everybody will worship God?she is preparing the little girl to be a priestess for the river goddess,you are talking about consequences

3 Likes

Re: Lady Takes Daughter To The River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her by benqo01(m): 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
okoroemeka:
what consequences?do you think everybody will worship God?she is preparing the little girl to be a priestess for the river goddess,you are talking about consequences

Keep shut this is deeper than you think,let me tell you something you don't know that is an initiation that child will never come out from.

She is still young so she wouldn't know what her mother is doing to her now, but when she begin to grow she will get to know the negative impact.

It is not a good thing for a mother to do to a child or seek a child from d water spirit.

You think she will live a normal life? She will be facing alots in life more painful consequences years to come.

1 Like

Re: Lady Takes Daughter To The River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her by benqo01(m): 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
Samfloxin:

Simple as that dis woman is wicked,when she leaves this world the child will be d one facing all kind of problems in life....

1 Like

Re: Lady Takes Daughter To The River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her by Bluezy13(m): 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
benqo01:

Keep shut this is deeper than you think,let me tell you something you don't know that is an initiation that child will never come out from.

She is still young so she wouldn't know what her mother is doing to her now, but when she begin to grow she will get to know the negative impact.

It is not a good thing for a mother to do to a child or seek a child from d water spirit.

You think she will live a normal life? She will be facing alots in life more painful consequences years to come.

If she claims the water spirit gave her a child, she definitely knows more than anyone else in life. So, what's the problem in acknowledging the spirit that gave her what she wanted

Has it even occurred to you that there may be greater consequences if she failed to dedicate the child ??
Or
It could even be that she's fulfilling her part of the bargain with the water spirit, so that the child would live... perhaps normally.

Stop thinking everybody's life follow the same course as yours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Takes Daughter To The River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her by Bluezy13(m): 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
benqo01:

Simple as that dis woman is wicked,when she leaves this world the child will be d one facing all kind of problems in life....

What makes you think the child would even live to face the so called problems if the mother failed to dedicate the child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Takes Daughter To The River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her by benqo01(m): 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
Bluezy13:

What makes you think the child would even live to face the so called problems if the mother failed to dedicate the child

So you don't know what that dedication comes with? So devil give things for free Abi
Re: Lady Takes Daughter To The River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her by benqo01(m): 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
Bluezy13:

If she claims the water spirit gave her a child, she definitely knows more than anyone else in life. So, what's the problem in acknowledging the spirit that gave her what she wanted

Has it even occurred to you that there may be greater consequences if she failed to dedicate the child ??
Or
It could even be that she's fulfilling her part of the bargain with the water spirit, so that the child would live... perhaps normally.

Stop thinking everybody's life follow the same course as yours.

Will you do same? Answer me.........
Re: Lady Takes Daughter To The River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her by Bluezy13(m): 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
benqo01:

Will you do same? Answer me.........

Perhaps I would. If I were in her shoes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Takes Daughter To The River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her by Bluezy13(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
benqo01:

So you don't know what that dedication comes with? So devil give things for free Abi

Does God give things freely ?
If yes, mention just one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Takes Daughter To The River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her by Coolabbie: 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
No different from child dedication done in church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Takes Daughter To The River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her by TakeNigeriaBack: 11:44pm On Dec 03, 2022
Samfloxin:

Still better than dedicating her to the spirit of the dead palestinian (jesus) or the dead arab (mohammed). Still far better. God punish the promoters of jesus and mohammed for deceiving Africans.

Re: Lady Takes Daughter To The River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her by TakeNigeriaBack: 11:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
benqo01:

[s]Keep shut this is deeper than you think,let me tell you something you don't know that is an initiation that child will never come out from.

You think she will live a normal life? She will be facing alots in life more painful consequences years to come.[/s]

I believe Jesus and mohammed are demons but do you see me insulting Christians and Muslims? Learn to respect other people's beliefs and stop promoting religious bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Takes Daughter To The River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her by Nhemzie17: 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2022
Her daughter, Her problem my only concern is the simp that'll marry her in future.

1 Like

Re: Lady Takes Daughter To The River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her by TakeNigeriaBack: 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2022
benqo01:

Jesus is devil but river Spirit is holy. Everyone has their beliefs. Stop your bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Lady Takes Daughter To The River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her by Gadafii: 12:45am On Dec 04, 2022
They told us our ways are backward and they forged their ways on us, how’s Halloween different from festivals

1 Like

Re: Lady Takes Daughter To The River On Her 5th Birthday, Says Water Gave Her by Mcslize: 12:54am On Dec 04, 2022
Things are happening sha!

Any way, that one doesn't concern me though. But do you know there are some mind-blowing psychological facts about sex you're yet to know till now? Then thank your stars today for coming across this today. Watch these shocking and super Fascinating psychological facts about sex that no one will ever tell you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTPSt0JKgpM

(1) (Reply)

Is this the right thing to do? (pics) / Getting Buff Before 2024 / How Do You Know When You Are In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.