Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER (28855 Views)

My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook / Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer / Beware: My Terrible Experience With Sex Enhancer AK 47 Men's Coffee (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by usj(m): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
Awesome pls tag me when you're done
Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by ikemesit4477: 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
Seyiemath:
Part 3.

I woke up after some time( I can’t really tell how long I was out for) I woke up, seeing almost all of my neighbors in my room, Talking and suggesting for the next course of action. I couldn’t see the girl I brought home, maybe she left I can’t really tell.

I called my friend to come towards the bed, and I whispered “baba wetin they happen?” And he replied saying “ when you been faint, I begin to shout for help, na everybody gather”

A nurse that own a pharmacy in my street was invited to come help out.

//://:/ ABOUT THIS NURSE//://:/

This nurse one lived in the same compound where I stay.
She usually come to my flat to charge her phone whenever I turned on my generator. One faithful evening, this nurse came to charge her phone as usual. Some of my guys came to visit me that same evening, everything was going on smoothly until my guys left my residence when I noticed the nurse’s phone was missing. Which kind wahala be this.

I went to her room, i asked her if she came around to pick up her phone and she said no. I dialed the number but it was switched off. She got really mad at me and she thought I stole her phone. She even reported me to the landlord and threatened to pack out, which she later did some months back. Ever since we have been like cat and dog.

///:::/ BACK TO MY ROOM//;::/

My John Thomas was still standing strong, the nurse came to my room and friend narrated the whole incidence to her, and she suggest I try cum to relieve some tension in my d#ck, she also got some medicine which I took. Here comes the problem: how can I cum, masturbating can’t solve this problem, I don’t have any girlfriend or friends with benefits.

Part 4 coming up shortly.
we die here! Tag me when part 4 is out!
Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by westlius(m): 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
ikemesit4477:
we die here! Tag me when part 4 is out!
Yes ooo
Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by DSC7: 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Op Abegggggg come drop update ooooo

TGIF,,,, happy weekend everyone...
Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
mdntiri:

3 minutes in the first round is ok. 1, 3 minutes in subsequent rounds is a problem
what about cumin every 2 minutes and getting erect after some seconds to continue again.. that's how my dick behaves..I can cum like 10 times,, the girl would think iam done but within seconds iam up again.. those few seconds break is for me to suck her boobs or pussy then iam up.

3 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
nifemi25:
Fearless mixed with bullets and burantashi.. am sure the poster was typing this from heaven...
This is definitely attempted murder... you can avoid all this with usage of coco samba. Just a single bottle of coco samba works like magic and doesn't has alcohol
it scarce
Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by mrcrabs(m): 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
Which kain thing be this, to update story na problem be like you go carry your story shift go one side o. angry sad
Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by mdntiri(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hopeba:
what about cumin every 2 minutes and getting erect after some seconds to continue again.. that's how my dick behaves..I can cum like 10 times,, the girl would think iam done but within seconds iam up again.. those few seconds break is for me to suck her boobs or pussy then iam up.
for MOST men, after orgasm, the sexual tension leaves our bodies and we become relaxed, sleepy etc and need some time to recharge.

You don't really have a problem, especially as you're able to go through the 4 stages of sexual response: excitement, plateau, orgasm, resolution with some 2 minutes thrusting

Does your woman match your style, or they take longer to cum?

It's good you incorporate 'romance' into the mix. If they take longer to cum, increase the romance to make up for that.

Try practicing KEGEL exercise, where when urinating, try to hold your urine for some seconds, release, hold, release etc to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles and see if it helps

The most annoying thing for a woman is to not be sexually pleased.

3 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
mdntiri:

for MOST men, after orgasm, the sexual tension leaves our bodies and we become relaxed, sleepy etc and need some time to recharge.

You don't really have a problem, especially as you're able to go through the 4 stages of sexual response: excitement, plateau, orgasm, resolution with some 2 minutes thrusting

Does your woman match your style, or they take longer to cum?

It's good you incorporate 'romance' into the mix. If they take longer to cum, increase the romance to make up for that.

Try practicing KEGEL exercise, where when urinating, try to hold your urine for some seconds, release, hold, release etc to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles and see if it helps

The most annoying thing for a woman is to not be sexually pleased.
she orgasm during the process..I have felt her pussy pulsating on my dick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by paschalj4(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
Tag me please
Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by jadajada: 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
nifemi25:
Fearless mixed with bullets and burantashi.. am sure the poster was typing this from heaven...
This is definitely attempted murder... you can avoid all this with usage of coco samba. Just a single bottle of coco samba works like magic and doesn't has alcohol
can coco samba be mixed with coke or fearless
Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by mhiztalee(m): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
Be like this guy later die o... Cause why him no complete this story?

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
[sup][/sup]
Carmanbiz:
Ok
Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by Seyiemath(m): 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by Seyiemath(m): 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
Part 4

The nurse suggested she helps me self-service, but I refused, the other alternative is to bare the pains and erection till it dies off.

That sounded like a better option. After few minutes Of deliberations, I opted to wait for the erection to die of gradually.This undoubtedly was one of the scariest moments in my life.

I waited and waited for this erections and pains to die off but seemed like for ever. But finally it got calm.

My advice for you. Stay off sex enhancer. Thanks
Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by Seyiemath(m): 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
Thank you guys
Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by cactusJack(m): 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2023
Seyiemath:
Part 4

The nurse suggested she helps me self-service, but I refused, the other alternative is to bare the pains and erection till it dies off.

That sounded like a better option. After few minutes Of deliberations, I opted to wait for the erection to die of gradually.This undoubtedly was one of the scariest moments in my life.

I waited and waited for this erections and pains to die off but seemed like for ever. But finally it got calm.

My advice for you. Stay off sex enhancer. Thanks

The climax is underwhelming I was expecting a final boss fight
Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by Seyiemath(m): 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2023
🤣🤣
Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by vokon2555(m): 11:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
Okay
Re: My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER by Seyiemath(m): 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2023
✅✅

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! / Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.